Lightningclan~V2~Closed until further notice

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Anyone want to keep this going?

Yes
No votes
No
No votes
Maybe
No votes
Not really
No votes
It's dead and should stay that way
No votes

Total votes : 0

Re: Lightningclan~V2~Accepting!

Postby Windy0cloud » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:13 am

WildFern
Soon, WildFern returned to Camp along with the others. They had caught quite alot and were going to keep getting even more as new-leaf got closer.
xxxx
when you feel lost in the darkness,
i see you.

hi, i'm windy. if you need someone
to talk to, feel free to message me.

x

r.i.p 23/01/2020
Windy0cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazy4wolves » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:19 am

//Loki//

Loki suddenly tensed up when he heard some low shuffling and maybe even a squeak or two. "There might be someone in there," he thought suddenly felt very very exhausted. All that way for nothing. "Though it might have also been just a mouse," he thought and remembered that there was a couple of mice living in between the hay.

//MinnowPaw//

MinnowPaw smiled at the compliment. She rested for a couple minutes with the squirrel by her feet. Then when they started to go back she picked it up again and headed off behind the leader and warrior.

//BeaverStep//

BeaverStep padded quickly to the fresh-kill pile and dropped off the mouse and bird. He then swiftly turned around and went to go sit by a large tree so he could rest.

x
x
x
x
Welcome to my signature

╔══════════════════════════╗
Hi I'm krazy4wolves!
First of all I have a huge interest in DINOSAURS.
I swim, horseback ride, draw, read, and
role-play. Also I love the story of Nessie the
Lochness monster, Doctor Who, Outlander
and Once Upon a Time. My favorite band is
Imagine Dragons.
If you ever need someone to talk to don't be
afraid to pm me. :)

╚══════════════════════════╝

My Trade ThreadFlight Rising
krazy4wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby W.oH.oB.o » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:12 pm

Graycloud
"I know it'S gross, but yes. If you don't like the taste, I can add something to it to mask it though," she offered.
W.oH.oB.o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windy0cloud » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:12 pm

WindTail
"Like what?" WindTail asked, his tail lashing behind him as he stared towards the medicine cat. He let out a small sneeze after his words, his nose practically drowning.

WildFern
The deputy picked out a larger hare from the pile for ApplePaw and GrayCloud to share."GraCloud! ApplePaw!" She called entering the den, only to drop her catch at the sight of WindTail in the den."What happend?!" She asked, quite shocked to see the tom there.
xxxx
when you feel lost in the darkness,
i see you.

hi, i'm windy. if you need someone
to talk to, feel free to message me.

x

r.i.p 23/01/2020
Windy0cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazy4wolves » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:25 pm

//ApplePaw//

ApplePaw looked over at WildFern when she noticed that the deputy came in. "He isn't feeling that well," she meowed to the she-cat. "A cough and a fever," she added then went to go get a nest ready for WindTail. He probably needed to stay in the medicine cat den for a bit until he got over his sickness. She padded over to one of the already made nests and got rid of some of the old moss with some new soft moss.

x
x
x
x
Welcome to my signature

Hi I'm krazy4wolves!
Imagine Dragons.

krazy4wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ColonelHamster » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:20 am

Shadowpelt

He looked at Minnowpaw and smiled seeing the squirrel. As Lightningstar led the way back to camp Shadowpelt dropped in behind Minnowpaw. "You did very good Minnowpaw." Shadowpelt said through the prey in his mouth. "Once we get back to camp get yourself something to eat. we can go training afterwards if you're not to tired."

Toebiter

Toebiter looked around the barn only hearing a few mice that lived in the hay. It seamed so only out here sometimes.... Toebiter shook her head. "Oh well, this is the life I deiced I wanted." She mumbled to herself before she started to eat the mouse.

Mudpaw

Mudpaw was happy to be back camp. He felt so hungry and couldn't wait to eat. "I hope Wildfern will take me out battle training... I don't like to just hunt all day." He grumbled to himself before trying to get a rabbit off the fresh kill pile.

https://media.giphy.com/media/pNosNgLP2xHoc/giphy.gif
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazy4wolves » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:12 am

//MinnowPaw//

MinnowPaw gave a large smile and lifted her head slightly. She did it both out of confidence and because the squirrel was slightly being dragged against the ground. "Thank you," she started. "I'm fine to go out training," she then continued.

//Loki//

Loki inched quietly through the small hole like an inch worm. He hadn't heard anything while he carefully listened. So he assumed that no one was there. Still he tried not to make a sound as he walked in.

(I'm on my phone at the moment so sorry for any short and slow replies)

x
x
x
x
Welcome to my signature

Hi I'm krazy4wolves!
Imagine Dragons.

krazy4wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby W.oH.oB.o » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:17 am

Graycloud
"Well, if I happen to come across honey, then maybe that. Or maybe some mouse blood," Graycloud answered. "Do you have any other suggestions? I think I'd like to give you some more feverfew again later," she said.
W.oH.oB.o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ColonelHamster » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:28 am

Lightningstar

Lightningstar padded into camp and dropped her prey on the trash kill pile. She was happy to see how full it was getting. Lightingstar looked at Shadowpelt and Minniwpaw. "You both did good." Lightningstar meowed before she looked around camp wondering where Wildfern was.

Shadowpelt

He dipped his head to Lightningstar before looked at Minnowpaw then at the sky. the sun was already making its way to sun down. Shadowpelt let out a sigh knowing there wouldn't be much time to train. "You can forget about training for today. Get something to eat amd we can go early in the morning." Shadowpelt meowed before padding away.

Mudpaw

Mudpaw looked up seeing The other hunting patrol came in and rolled his eyes. He took a bite out of the rabbit as he sat by himself. He half way looked up at Tigerpaw when she came to sit by him. "Why are you always by yourself?" Mudpaw lashed his tail. "It seams I'm not. You're always following me around like a lost kit." He grumbled before taking another bite.

Toebiter

Toebiter narrowed her eyes as she looked around. She didn't hear or see anything unusual but she thought she had scented something. Toebiter shook her head thinking it was thingy. "My mind is playing tricks on me." She mumbled quietly before she started to eat the mouse once more.

https://media.giphy.com/media/pNosNgLP2xHoc/giphy.gif
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazy4wolves » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:29 am

//MinnowPaw//

MinnowPaw copied ShadowPelt's actions. First she gave a respectful nod towards LightningStar after the compliment then looked up at the sky. She looked surprised to see how late it had gotten. Time flies by I guess. "Alright," the apprentice replied before back over to the fresh-kill pile. She walked around the pile a couple of times as she looked at the caught prey before picking something out.

//Loki//

Loki scented the air. He could definitely smell something, but could it just be a stale scent or the strong overpowering scent of the hay messing with his nose. He didn't know. So he decided to maybe get to a place where he could look around, but still be close to the entrance. Loki crept forward silently. He was actually enjoying this a little bit. The excitement of it all. Infact he was so excited that he wasn't being very cautious on where he stepped. Before he knew it he felt himself fall like the floor just disappeared. Loki yelped as he clawed at the old floor. While he had been walking he hadn't even noticed the small hole just big enough for his back paw to get stuck in.

x
x
x
x
Welcome to my signature

Hi I'm krazy4wolves!
Imagine Dragons.

krazy4wolves

My pets
My items