Mods please lock

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SnowClan, StormClan, RedClan & IvyClan ((New & Accepting

Postby anfarlamb » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:29 am

Shadywhisker

"Really!?" He adds sarcasm. "He never gets honey!" He acts shocked. "Did he get stung?"

this is an old account i rarely check on that i forget and remember periodically, so it is essentially the same as my leaving this site. i usually read through stuff for nostalgic purposes, but never really talk with any old friends on here. if any old friends are reading; i miss you. i hope everything's alright for you. if you wanna chat you can catch me on discord under my user anfarlamb . but i totally get it if that's not the thing for you. see yall around
anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anfarlamb » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:34 am

Shadywhisker

"Sure!!" He calls, and adds, "Be right back!" He races to the camp, grabbing his honey soaked moss. He quickly dashes back, panting. "How do I give it to you? Throw it across the river?" He asks.

this is an old account i rarely check on that i forget and remember periodically, so it is essentially the same as my leaving this site. i usually read through stuff for nostalgic purposes, but never really talk with any old friends on here. if any old friends are reading; i miss you. i hope everything's alright for you. if you wanna chat you can catch me on discord under my user anfarlamb . but i totally get it if that's not the thing for you. see yall around
anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anfarlamb » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:39 am

Shadywhisker

He nods, and he says, "This one?" He flicks his tail to a big hole.

anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anfarlamb » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:41 am

Shadywhisker

He nods, jumping down the hole. He hears a splash, and he ignores the water.

anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anfarlamb » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:46 am

Shadywhisker

"Here." He says, giving her the honey soaked moss.

anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anfarlamb » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:52 am

Shadywhisker

He nods, and smiles, dipping his head in a no problem.

anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anfarlamb » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:56 am

Shadywhisker

"Yes. See you!" He says, heading for the camp. He returns, with a rather small smile on his face. He yawns, and goes to his nest. He falls asleep almost right away.

anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anfarlamb » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:00 am

Shadywhisker

(Sleeping)

anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anfarlamb » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:03 am

Picture/Description: Ginger with blue eyes
Username: anfarlamb
Name: Heatherpaw
Clan: Stormclan
Kin: Unknown/Died when young
Personality: Happy, Kind, Talkative.
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Dislikes: Deathberries, mean cats
History: Heatherpaw was born in the clan, but her parents left as soon as she was born,because they broke the Warrior Code. Her mother was a medicine cat, and they were from different clans.
(XD)

anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anfarlamb » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:09 am

Heatherpaw

She was up, looking around Stormclan camp. She smiles as the wind brushes against her.

anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me