❂│S ᴜ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴀ ɴ v.4│❂│wip│❂│

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ❂│S ᴜ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴀ ɴ v.4│❂│wip│❂│

Postby Thistill » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:12 am

(Accepted, and alright, Ember.)
Thistill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:26 am

████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████

name ↴
ShadowFern

age ↴
32 Moons.

gender ↴
Fae.

rank ↴
warrior

crush/mate ↴
Blizzardsky

siblings ↴
N/A.
personality ↴
Shadowfern is probably one of the nicest and caring cats their is. She would lose a limb for those she cares about. She is a very creative cat, she will make up short nicknames for cats in her clan to make her life easier. She has a forgetfull memory when it comes to clan names. She is a very adventerious and fun cat to be around. Even though you will most likely find her alone doesent mean she is a grumpy and unsocial cat. She is sometimes wary when it comes to breaking the rules or harming someone, which does no good in battling. She is the very opposite of boring, and quiet. She is very brave, and likes to take risks. Even if it means that she suffers. She likes to be around fun and cats who share her same spontanious charecter. Overall she is a sweet cat.
history ↴
It was a bright and beautiful day when a caring she-cat BrindleGaze gave birth to a only tabby kit ShadowFern. Little did she now this kit was growing into a fine And loveable charecter. They lived in a old barn full of many animals, they're father Wolftrot hunted and cared for them while BrindleGaze was still weak, until one late foggy night he never came back; Broken hearted his mother went off to find him. later, ShadowKit at the time went to go look for them finding his mother on the thunderpath splayed out next to his father. Moons pasted until he could no longer feed off of a rabbit that his father caught he decided to find a new set of cats until she wandered into ThornClan territory.
other ↴
C:
    aylin | she/her | rule. 4 dance when you feel ugly |
    slow replies due to nursing school! pls bump dms<3
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thistill » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:32 am

(Accepted)
Thistill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaques » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:37 pm

OOC: my characters are all open.
adult - artist - system (d.i.d.) - they/them

ivy \ jinx \ kai \ irene \ jackdaw \ jelly

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goneleft » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:11 pm

{ Crimson | Loner | 35 moons | Content | Tags: x | Crushing on: Daemongeist }

Crimson's whiskers twitched in bliss as her optics fluttered closed, letting the light soak into her crimson-like fur, bushy tail sweeping across the ground. Before her paws lay just a few bones of a mouse, tail left over, with a few scraps of unwanted fur. "Ah, this is the life. Ain't it Crimson?" Chuckling under her breath, her neck levelled down towards her paws, letting her chin rest in the crook between the large, pale paws. For a moment, she let her memories flutter to Daemongeist, if he would bring her herbs today. But of course, her leg was close to healed. The felidae was only stalling. How would she see him again? He would probably go back to his Clan. No way she'd join a Clan..

{ Opaqueshade | Warrior | 37 moons | Tense | Tags: x | Crushing on: x }

Opaqueshade felt her muscles bunch; body recoiling like a spring, haunches waggling, tail sweeping an inch over the ground. Her prey was too focused on the ground to notice the small black cat. And that's when she sprang, paws outstretched, toes pressed out, claws unsheathed, as she curved her back down, claws sinking easily into the shrew's body, breaking it's tiny spine with the force. She didn't look down with her multi-colored optics, but instead shut them and reached down, snatching it up in her jaws, and turning.
Opaqueshade slithered through the entrance den, twitching an ear in hello to Ravenfrost, but didn't wait to speak, as she padded towards the kill pile, dropping her food down.

{ Nubilousdusk | Warrior | 37 moons | Calm | Tags: x | Crushing on: x }

Nubilousdusk leaped up onto a tree branch overhanging the camp, green eyes narrowed slightly, as he surveyed the camp from his high-up position. He might have looked 'lazy', or 'sleeping', but the coarse-coated tom was only keeping watch, and tabs on everyone and everything that decided to come around. He noticed his sister Opaqueshade, and didn't say anything. Just watched her, but turned his gaze after a moment.

{ Echtkit | Kit | Nine weeks | Shy | Tags: x | Crushing on: x }

Echtkit watched Reveriedaze and Feverkit from the corner of the nursery, ears pinned back with curiosity as her green eyes were wide and round. She seemed so calm! But after that, the small black kitten shrank back in her nest.
goneleft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaques » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:19 pm

"Nice catch. The queens will need it." Ravenfrost meows with a sweep of his tail as he watched get pass him by. Glancing at the entrance, he shook his fur out and stood planted to his place of watch. "I suggest bringing them something, they'd like that." The black tom licked his shoulder, pricking his, turning his attention to some sound, but then relaxed only slightly once he noticed it was nothing.

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goneleft » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:41 pm

{ Crimson | Loner | 35 moons | Content | Tags: x | Crushing on: Daemongeist }

Crimson's whiskers twitched in bliss as her optics fluttered closed, letting the light soak into her crimson-like fur, bushy tail sweeping across the ground. Before her paws lay just a few bones of a mouse, tail left over, with a few scraps of unwanted fur. "Ah, this is the life. Ain't it Crimson?" Chuckling under her breath, her neck levelled down towards her paws, letting her chin rest in the crook between the large, pale paws. For a moment, she let her memories flutter to Daemongeist, if he would bring her herbs today. But of course, her leg was close to healed. The felidae was only stalling. How would she see him again? He would probably go back to his Clan. No way she'd join a Clan..

{ Opaqueshade | Warrior | 37 moons | Tense | Tags: x | Crushing on: x }

Opaqueshade flicked an ear, but did not speak for a few moments. "I like suggestions my dear. But that was more of an order. I don't take orders from the lesser cats, do you understand? It might be a good idea, but you have legs too. They are not glued to the spot you are at." She chose her words carefully; tail swishing softly in the air, as she began to pass the pile, and make her way towards the edge of camp, where she sat down straightly, curling her tail over her paws, posture poise and still.

{ Nubilousdusk | Warrior | 37 moons | Calm | Tags: x | Crushing on: x }

Nubilousdusk leaped up onto a tree branch overhanging the camp, green eyes narrowed slightly, as he surveyed the camp from his high-up position. He might have looked 'lazy', or 'sleeping', but the coarse-coated tom was only keeping watch, and tabs on everyone and everything that decided to come around. He noticed his sister Opaqueshade, and didn't say anything. Just watched her, but turned his gaze after a moment.

{ Echtkit | Kit | Nine weeks | Shy | Tags: x | Crushing on: x }

Echtkit watched Reveriedaze and Feverkit from the corner of the nursery, ears pinned back with curiosity as her green eyes were wide and round. She seemed so calm! But after that, the small black kitten shrank back in her nest.
goneleft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℱ ᴀ ɪ ʀ ʏ Ƭ ᴀ ɪ ℒ » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:25 pm

Solsticetalon woke up to realize he had slept until after Sunhigh, shaking his head to lift off some drowsiness the tom glared his malicious eyes out into the forest of Sunclan. You will all pay, you will all pay! The tom thought to himself with anger.

Thunderstorm returned from hunting to place his kills on the fresh kill pile.

Echoflight paced around the camp.

{ I have Echoflight, Thunderstorm, Solsticetalon, Nebulouspaw, Lucidpaw or Cosmicflare open ]
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
ℱ ᴀ ɪ ʀ ʏ Ƭ ᴀ ɪ ℒ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Levi~ » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:59 pm

?(can raven wing be added to the poll?)
(recap?)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
“A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” ― Charles Darwin
“Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.” ― Ayn Rand
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

“Hope” is the thing with feathers -
That perches in the soul -
And sings the tune without the words -
And never stops - at all -

And sweetest - in the Gale - is heard -
And sore must be the storm -
That could abash the little Bird
That kept so many warm -

I’ve heard it in the chillest land -
And on the strangest Sea -
Yet - never - in Extremity,
It asked a crumb - of me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Name: Poppy or Fenrir
Likes: Crappy fantasy books, anime, drawing, animals, Marvel and Dc lol, most music, random K-pop songs, running, talking to people (pm me if you want), sleeping and martial arts.
Note: Please be polite and respectful ^-^
~Levi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaques » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:29 pm

Ravenfrost flinched softly at the she-cat's sudden hostility. He'd merely just suggested an idea and complimented her and she, I'm turn, insulted him. All the tom's ever been to anyone was nice and thoughtful. Did he do something to run the she-cat the wrong way. "Someone's got to do it," he whispered softly to himself. With a grown and sigh of exasperation, he snatched up a rather day rabbit, passed by Opaqueshade without a second glance, and went inside the nursery. "I brought food." Ravenfrost meows with lifted ears and a good natured smile on his face.

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me