Stay Away (Lion/Tigon rp)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Stay Away (Lion/Tigon rp)

Postby thekraken » Mon May 31, 2010 11:33 pm

Joker smiled. "I know what you mean." He watched her jump around in the water and sigghed slightly.
Sarabi sighed and her tail flicked around. She'd go back, bu7t what was there to do? She licked her paws, cleaning herself.

▌RELEASE THE KRAKEN▐

〙she/her/hers
〙adult
〙avid DnD player
〙horror enthusiast
〙digital artist
〙rat collector
thekraken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby button. » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:24 am

Nia smiled and jumped after her new friend. "I'm Niari! But call me Nia." she said happily.

hullo derre, i'm button. c:
i mainly come on cs to roleplay, but if you want to trade anyways, i'm cool with that. i always adopt the monthly pets anyways! as you can tell, I like one direction. yes, i am a proud directioner <3 i'm a mod for the fan-club, which is always accepting new members c; hunger games also holds a special place in my heart along with british television. especially misfits! i am a semi lit+ roleplayer who enjoys pretty much anything involving humans (with good plots!), shifters, animals, hunger games, and even one direction. if you have any roleplays, want to do a one x one, or even just want to chat, send me a pm! ^^

currently obsessed wiff
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FROZEN. omg that movie is presh.
and the music <3 #thefeels

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my muse is shot. whether i roleplay wit you on here or on as, im really sorry but it might take a while for me to reply >.<
button.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby button. » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:40 pm

(come on guys! I think this rp will rock. Don't let it die!!!!)

i mainly come on cs to roleplay, but if you want to trade anyways, i'm cool with that. i always adopt the monthly pets anyways! as you can tell, I like one direction. yes, i am a proud directioner <3 i'm a mod for the fan-club, which is always accepting new members c; hunger games also holds a special place in my heart along with british television. especially misfits! i am a semi lit+ roleplayer who enjoys pretty much anything involving humans (with good plots!), shifters, animals, hunger games, and even one direction. if you have any roleplays, want to do a one x one, or even just want to chat, send me a pm! ^^

currently obsessed wiff
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my muse is shot. whether i roleplay wit you on here or on as, im really sorry but it might take a while for me to reply >.<
button.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mah Wolfie » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:36 am

(( Sorry, just have alot of homewokr since we are ending schooL! ^^ ))

James smiled and wagged his tail around, looking at Nia. "I'm James!" he said hapilly and grinned.
ImageImageImage
Mah Wolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ciel + sebastian » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:43 am

Username:_Bleach_Fan_01_
Name: Pagie
Personality:willing to RP
History: unknown
Picture/Description:she's dark brown with a light brown birth-mark that is in the shape of a heart
Clan: Golden
Crush: Leon
Mate: Leon??
Cubs:0
Other:
        Hello everyone.
        Sebby's successor here!
        Sadly my auntie passed away and I will be taking over her account.
        Ihope I can make friends and learn to get out of first person writing!
        RIP and HONOR to the Original sebby!
        You'll be dearly loved and missed you sweet, sweet soul!😔💕
ciel + sebastian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby button. » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:26 am

Nia crouched down Playfully. Then she jumped at her new friend James, trying to pin him to the ground.

Leon came out of his den, and shook out his fur. He looked around at his territory, and all of his Clan-mates. Leon noticed that the orphan cub of the Clan, Nia, was missing, and he didnt take that lightly. He decided to go out and look for her.

currently obsessed wiff
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

button.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby button. » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:06 am

(Hey guys! I'm going on vacation to florida, and I'm not sure if i'll have my laptop, or internet. But If there is internet, I might be able to get on every once and a while on my iPod. SO, I'll be inactive for about a week and a half starting tomorrow!)

Last bumped by Mah Wolfie on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:06 am.

currently obsessed wiff
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

button.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me