The Five Clans V1 (V2 is Starting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Who Are You Making For The Battle?

- Rogues
10%
- Loners
10%
- Kittypets
10%
- Warriors
12%
- Badgers
10%
- Foxes
10%
- Apprentices
12%
- Neutral
7%
- Silverclan Cats
10%
- Dark Forest Cats
10%

Total votes : 136

Re: The Five Clans V1 (Accepting for V2!)

Postby nana » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:29 am

SunDust growled at her. "I don't care. You don't think how we live is hard!? We're BARALY surviving. With RoseStars new litter it's a struggle for food. So stop conplaining about your life, yours isn't the only one that sucks." He hisssd.
┌─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┐
she/they - adult
toyhou.se
bi - audhd
└─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┘
nana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:54 am

(so sorry I wasn't on! my Internet was down)

Ashlight felt a growl rising in her throat. "You don't even have that many cats to care for! Us... The leader's mate just died for the third time, his kit is blind, leaf-bare is coming and we haven't heard from the other clans in moons! My kits barely know the other clans exist! On top of that, we believe Stoneclan is dead, gone! We're dying in our nests, there's no medicine cat right now, and Silverclan... Silverclan is gone! At least you have your warrior ancestors! At least you can speak to your mother in dreams! But us... Ashstar was brutally murdered, and we haven't heard a word from her in seasons. Redstar's kit, Harshkit is dead and gone and won't be coming back, ever. If Silverclan is alive, Mintfrost is not in it. And Harshwinds! You remember Harshwinds, right? You two were in love, planning kits before you stayed here. And now Harshwinds is dead! Gone and silent! You think you have it hard?" She was rapidly blinking back quickly fallen tears, as a cold leaf-fall wind ruffled her fur. The moon seemed to fall silent, covered by clouds and the stars faded, behind the translucent clouds. A cold drop of freezing rain fell on Ashlight's nose, merging with the salty tears that covered her eyes and fell into the once-dry sands, weaving a path down to the ocean. Another wind howled through the trees, a few stray leaves tickling the cat's ears. Ashlight flicked her ear but, other than that, remained motionless, her front legs bent, her teeth bared and gleaming in the fainter moonlight, her fur bristling on her spine along her smooth back. Her ears were milky and glazed with the tears, and she blinked, staring into Sundust's eyes, wondering how friends as good as they had gotten into such a terrible, terrible fight. The rain pounded on the sand, but that's not the pounding she heard. Her heart was beating, a quick, mournful and deep sound, killing her ears and breaking the very thing the sound came from, her heart. Blood roared in her ears as she lightly growled, oblivious to the rest of the world as it seemed to be breaking down, feeling the very way she was. She was so mezmerized in the rain and falling darkness, she could hardly believed she had been this angry in the sun. Then again, those rays had gone past her fur, burning her skin and making her feel worthless, cheap. Ashlight unsheathed her claws, retracting them again and removing their cover. She could not decide whether to attack her old friend or not, but she decided to keep her silver claws out for two reasons; He would be threatened by the gleaming claws, ready to strike, and she would be ready if he wrestled her down, pinned her on what seemed to be harmless sand. She knew it would get into her fur and press down on her skin, injuring her but not releasing blood. She held her stare, unblinking for what seemed like eternity as the wind, which seemed like a huuricane, thrashed the branches as freezing rain fell on those cold, reaching branches. She blinked, and it seemed for a second time was paused. Her life flashed before her eyes. She saw herself as a newborn kit, nuzzled up to Silver-eye. She watched as her dear mother was killed, taken away from her and then Ashlight was laying next to sisters, snuggled up next to Mothflight's belly as a proud Stonestripe looked on. She saw Willowkit talking to a shadow with very similar scent; she watched herself crying by the streams and Crowfrost finding her. She watched her apprenticeship, she watched Giftpaw longing for something. Ashlight saw herself taking a step in the ocean, leavingh her clan for what she thought was forever. Then Sundust and Rosestar stopping at the island, Crowfrost and Harshwinds washing up on a shore alongside her as a patrol found the three apprentices. Next thing she knew, she was surrounded by herbs and cuts and blood, learning to heal. Ashlight closed her eyes tighter, bracing herself for what came next. Harshwinds having her kits, two of them dying while Mintkit lived. Mintpaw dying from Bear, living again and the death of Harshwinds. Mintfrost's kits, Harshkit's death, and Mintfrost's death. Why did this happen? Was it ormal? She certainly knew her mentor hadn't been through so much grief. Ashlight felt a drop fall by her eyes and opened them, a newfound sadness alongside the anger, hostility and weariness in her eyes. She swelled her chest, wanting to wail like a little kit, as if this was all a dream. As if she was still a kit, a moon old, all this wasn't true...

Crowfrost stopped, unsheathing his claws at Sundust. "I thought you were a friend", he growled, pawing at the endless sand. "But why do you hurt her like this?" It was true; the jet-black cat still had feelings for his former mate. He was off to the side, not able to give Sundust a look of anger.

Skypaw stepped back, her little ears flattened both by her fear and the howling wind. She unsheathed her claws and took a step back, digging her claws into the dirt underpaw as the wind raised her fur.

Sycamorepaw yowled, all the noise drowned out by the wail of the wind. Some rain fell on his ears and he stepped back, whimpering, into the little shelter one of the leaf-fall trees provided. The rain still pounded on his head as he closed his eyes and swiveled his ears, trying to block it all out. All of it; the rain, the wind and Ashlight's anger.

Eaglepaw stared at his mother, eyes wide with fear. He took a step back, stumbling into some long grass.

(nuuu my candy ran out ;-;)
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fire, » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:56 am

[Holy moly what have I missed ;-;]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┎━━━━━━━━━━━━┒
fire she/her bisexual
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i like drawing, rping, cod
ding and animals. feel fr
ee to drop a pm if you w
anna talk to me abt anyt
hing, i don't bite <3 (thi
s is a major wip btw lol)
storage bbiyyy lucas
┖━━━━━━━━━━━━┚
fire,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:24 pm

(how long ago since you last read? Ashlight and Sundust are fighting. And I'm just about to get a game called Don't Starve Together for me and my bro, woot woot!)
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ieuan » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:08 pm

( Guys...gimme encouraging words to finish v2 ;-; )

hello!
i'm a girl trying to survive in the world
i'm a tired procrastinator
i overthink a lot and love music + books
pms open to everyone
the skies are blue when im with you

ieuan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nana » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:47 am

"Stop acting like a kit." SunDust hissed. "Your not the only cat that has problems." He hissed.

RoseStar walked up. "S-SunDust...? T-The kits are asking for you...." She whispered, fear obvious in her voice.
┌─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┐
she/they - adult
toyhou.se
bi - audhd
└─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┘
nana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:42 am

(how did this get so far behind in my bookmarks..?)
(Here Rain: Sounds like you're having a bit of a rough week at school or something, so here ^-^)

Ashlight faltered, her ears dropping at Rosestar's voice but she didn't turn. Rather, she blinked, fighting an urge to cry again right then and there. She tried to bare her teeth but her expression and the way she held her jaw revealed that she didn't care, and was doing it for the show. She let a low rumble grow in her throat, turning to a stealthy hiss as it left her mouth. She tried to gain focus again, adjusting her shoulder and getting sand in her claws. And while she tried to stare straight ahead, tried to make her pupils look small and menancing, once glance at the bottom of her eyes would show a twinkling of water. The wind howled again, causing her to flick her ears in what seemed a dreamly, sub-concious state. She flicked her tail, gesturing for her kits to get behind her and shield from the wind. Sycamorepaw hid under her belly, his ears folded over and his tail curled around her back left ankle for more protection. Skypaw glanced over at Rosestar for a second, a leaf brushing her whiskers, but then turned her head and followed her littermate, resting her head on his paws and closing her eyes. She remembered when she was a harmless kit in the medicine den, sniffing the thyme and getting in Mistdream's way, trying to help cure the clan. Those days seemed seasons ago. She whimpered as she felt Eaglepaw hunched into her, his large size keeping him behind Ashlight instead of under while his littermates where tiny. He cried, his yowl carrying in the wind. At this, Ashlight set her jaw again, trying to look as menancing and protective as she could. Crowfrost gave both of his former friends a long, cold stare for how they had frightened his kits.
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nana » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:16 am

SunDust glarred at them. Then laughed bitterly. "You gonna fight me?! I'd like to see you try!" He yowled.

RoseStar was on the brink of tears. "Honey... I-I don't think-"

"SHUT UP!" SunDust yelled at RoseStar. He unheathed his claws. "Go watch the kits." He hissed.

RoseStar nodded. She gave an apologetic look to AshLight than ran off.
┌─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┐
she/they - adult
toyhou.se
bi - audhd
└─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┘
nana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:53 am

Ashlight caught Rosestar's eye, hating how she was sent off. Ashlight hissed and dug her claws deep in the ground, rolling her shoulders neatly. She didn't want to attack her old friend, but she would be ready if she pounced. She shifted her back leg, sending the kits away in case a brawl broke out. She would do anything to keep them safe.
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:13 am

What happened to this rp))
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me