Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [welcome back!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [welcome back!]

Postby The Trickster~ » Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:06 am

votes are open
The Trickster~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorellabac » Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:10 pm

flamepaw | she-cat | apprentice | mentor: hailmist | tags: n/a | vote: abstain

flamepaw was vaguely aware of bramblestorm shouting something earlier, but couldn't quite recall what it was. she stifled a yawn as she felt herself waking up to the talk outside and the other waking apprentice. flamepaw didn't want to get up. she'd leave when reedpaw left, so she wouldn't be the last one in the den. as that thought crossed her mind, something else in the den caught her attention. or rather, an absence of something. she flickered one eye open to confirm that her littermate was in fact, already awake and out of the den. did he wake up early today or was she just late? the orange she-cat sighed with indifference and tiredly pulled herself to her feet, plodding into the camp.
░░░
░░░
░░░
"you know i'd do anything for you,
right?"

...................................... "no u
...................................... wouldnt!"
hi im spot or petuski !!
im a huge fat scp fan
th / / link / ©
░░░
░░░
░░░

sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the sound » Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:22 am

BRAMBLESTORM —
she-cat | deputy | tagging nectarwing | abstaining vote

bramblestorm’s attention was caught by nectarwing, snapping her head in their direction. she frowned at their words, knowing that must’ve meant reedpaw had gotten up and left before anyone could notice. she sighed and looked to her paws, feeling almost embarrassed her apprentice hadn’t behaved. she could only hope he had ventured out of camp in efforts to impress with an early hunt, but her senses tingled. reedpaw just wasn’t the kind to wander off.

dipping her head, she replied, “well, thank you for watching heronkit for a moment.” her eyes glanced to her kit, sitting by the medicine cat den. she felt a tinge of guilt, having left heronkit in the nursery alone when she reached the age to eat solid food; bramblestorm felt needed in the warriors den and had to return to her deputy duties. she returned her attention to nectarwing, adding, “but anyways, i suppose i’ll have to look for reedpaw myself, perhaps a patrol. i’m nervous about her.
Last edited by the sound on Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
reciprocation
me a sycophantic,
────────────
hello, my name is
sam. i use he/him,
xe/xem, and they/
them prns. thanks!
prns bop c

────────────
socratic
wannabe
the sound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 am

Heronkit meowed an affirmative to Nectorwing and watched as he went toward her mom. Wondering if she should follow, she tilted her head curiously. Deciding to get up, she got to her paws and padded forward towards Nectorwing and Bramblestorm. "Something wrong?" she asked, wondering what was going on.

(Vote: abstaining)
Last edited by DaisieGames on Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:25 am

hailmist
    she-cat ━ warrior ━ tags: pigeonstar, flamepaw ━ vote: abstaining

hailmist smiled at her mate from across the clearing, flicking an ear in response to his gesture. she then caught sight of flamepaw emerging into camp, but didn't make it over to her before overhearing some of her clanmates discussing reedpaw... having not been in the apprentices' den this morning? perhaps the latter's sibling would know where she'd gone.

"good morning, flamepaw," she mewed, trying to stay positive despite her growing worry. "do you know where reedpaw's gone? early morning solo hunt, maybe?" she frowned. "was she in her nest before bed?"
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gerard way » Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:42 am

pigeonstar || tom || camp || tag: hailmist, flamepaw || no vote/abstain

pigeonstar watched as hailmist turned away in favor of her apprentice. he followed after her, picking up on conversations on reedpaw from a variety of cats. he came to stand beside hailmist as she finished her sentence, noticing the worry behind her voice. he looked to flamepaw then back to hailmist, trying not to worry himself. “i hear that reedpaw is missing?” he said, trying to join the conversation.
gerard way

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorellabac » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:20 pm

flamepaw | she-cat | apprentice | mentor: hailmist | tags: pigeonstar, hailmist | vote: abstain

she was surprised to see both piegonstar and hailmist approach her so suddenly, about reedpaw no less. their worry only made her more nervous for reedpaw, "reedpaw is missing?" she echoed, before collecting her thoughts to respond to her mentor's question, "i think she was in the den last night, but left pretty early into the night, like she couldn't sleep." flamepaw recalled.

"i never heard her return, but i also fell asleep and might've just missed it..." she wasn't quite sure, but was certain of one thing, "if he's not in the camp, i need to go look for him! maybe he got trapped somewhere and was stuck there all night!" she worriedly pointed out.
░░░
░░░
░░░
"you know i'd do anything for you,
right?"

...................................... "no u
...................................... wouldnt!"
hi im spot or petuski !!
im a huge fat scp fan
th / / link / ©
░░░
░░░
░░░

sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HyperfixationStation » Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:02 pm

bugsnow hummed in thought as most of his clanmates were up and going by now. the ruckus about reedpaw had spread around the camp, and he jogged his memory. he didn't remember seeing reedpaw when he got up, and he was one of the first cats awake! did she happen to wake up earlier? she didn't seem to be in the camp, and her mentor was still here, which meant that she was probably missing. 'cherrybright, you didn't happen to see reedpaw anywhere, did you?' probably not, considering cherrybright would've seen the exact same things he has been. he flicked his tail in thought, scanning the camp and pricking his ears.
Last edited by HyperfixationStation on Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HyperfixationStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the sound » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:36 am

BRAMBLESTORM —
she-cat | deputy | tagging heronkit, pigeonstar

heronkit caught bramblestorm's attention, causing the she-cat to turn to her kit. she gave heronkit a quick lick on the forehead before telling her, "nothing to worry about, darling. you haven't happened to have seen reedpaw, have you?" she looked down, hoping perhaps heronkit held a clue. after all, she knew kits could be restless and nosy. waiting for a response, she glanced up and noticed pigeonstar gathering with flamepaw and hailmist, noting that they, too, were on the topic of reedpaw. she waited for pigeonstar to look her way before signaling her tail to beckon him, mouthing 'reedpaw' to the leader.
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
reciprocation
me a sycophantic,
────────────
hello, my name is
sam. i use he/him,
xe/xem, and they/
them prns. thanks!
prns bop c

────────────
socratic
wannabe
the sound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Everestsong » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:29 am

╾ ──────────────────────────── ╼
    🌻 Nectarwing
    Gender: Non-Binary| Rank: Medicine Cat| Tags: Bramblestorm | Vote: Abstain
    ╾ ──────────────────────────── ╼

Quite a bit nervous as well, they were. It took a moment for them to take a small seat down and try to think to themselves more. "Why of course! I don't mind the company at all. their ears pointing towards the general direction of Heronkit's small little voice. It quite worried that cat a bit, but in the back of their mind they hoped that Reedpaw was okay, and that they didn't have to do anything drastic as a medicine cat. "I will be here for a paw's moment unless if I'm being summoned to come along on any chance." They couldn't help but listen around if they could, to potentially hear if anyone else had been talking about the apprentice. Or if anyone had noticed Reedpaw potentially missing.
Everestsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me