DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

DreamClan Deputy (don't vote for your own cat)

Poll ended at Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:47 am

Berryfur - AlexSummers
25%
Blackshadow - wolfrunner
50%
Moonstone - GreyScheme
25%

Total votes : 8

Re: DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Acceptin

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:10 pm

Dreamclan

Blackshadow l warrior l Camp Gaurd Duty l tomcat l smells of cool night air l currently tagged; Cherrypaw l apprentice - l crush/mate: crushing on Cherrypaw
The tomcat tilted his head, "Wolfstrike's advice? He let you go hunting solo?" Suddenly realizing what his question sounded like his was implying, "Not that I doubt your skills, I'm just surprised. My mentor's pawsteps were always only a few tail lengths behind my own if that even at twelve moons. I wasn't allowed to hunt completely solo until after my littermates and mine warrior ceremony. Then again my hunting skills were.....let's just call them sub-par."

Slatestream l warrior l Camp l shecat l smells of wet rocks and shoreline l currently tagged; Thistlefang, Rayfeather l apprentice - l crush/mate; crushing on Thistlefang
"I-I'm alright. I was just out with Rayfeather gathering roses and herbs for Dew and Minnowsplash's burials today. We-we lost both of them on the same day...and....", Slatestream's voice dropped off. She was about to mention her mother but stopped deciding better not to. She would be keeping vigil with Brokenwish tonight along with her brothers Beebreeze and Rayfeather. "You?"

Starclan

Dropletpool l shecat l 12/37 moons old l smells of stars and summer rain l currently tagged; Tigerkit l crush/mate; crushing on Tinyflare
"Yes but you are still a warrior of Starclan no different from me. Same with any kit that joins us.", said Dropletpool before a thoughtful expression overcame her face, "I'm...not really sure how to explain it. I just know that the cats in the clans count any cat that passes on to here or the Forest as warriors of wherever they are sent. That would be a good thing to explore and think about though. We could try asking around."

Cheetahfang l tomcat l 24/49 moons old l smells of stars and summer heat l currently tagged; l crush/mate;
Open[/quote]
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:16 am

SunKit
She stumbled backwards as she was met with a voice. "What are you doing here, little scrap? Get back to your clan." she turned to face a ginger cat, who had a scar along his whole side and rasped gently when he spoke. And was slightly transparent...She narrowed her eyes as something came to mind. "You drowned, right? That's why you rasp when you speak. You inhaled allot of water." The cat seemed taken a back by her sudden knowladge and that gave her the hint she was right. "What might your name be?" he asked, lowering his head to hers. "SunKit." she replied simply and the tom almost smirked. "Who are you?" she asked in turn. "TinyFlare,one and only" he said half sarcastically, and she gave a little bounce. TinyFlare's eyes glittered when he put them near her causing her to realize something else. "you're blind.." she mewed and he nodded. "Naturally. It's how I was born." he mewed and sat down. At the entrance of the cave, the center had been covered by the waterfall since the last flood. He watched it calmly,even without vision. Sunkit looked too, and upon glancing back at him he had already gone.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:12 am

Rainkit finally stopped, still trying not to look suspicious, before quickly making her way out of camp. She then stopped and looked back to see if Whisperkit was following.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:15 am

яє∂ѕтαя
Age;82 moons|Mate;Woolystar, Open|Scent:Thistle|Rank;Leader|Clan;Dreamclan

Redstar scented the air and caught a slight Scent of mouse, but the mouse was long gone, but sparrow soon washed over him, and soon he spotted the feathery creature.

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;48 moons|Mate;Open|Scent:Catmint|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Feeling a gaze rest upon her, Moonlight turned her head and saw that Pearwind was looking. Moonlight sighed shook her white fluffy head and turned her gaze back to the swaying leaves.

ѕкуρσσℓ
Age;29 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Soft breezes|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Skypool nodded. She wasn't on gaurd duty, but whatever.
The blue and white she-cat got up and left the camp going out for a nice walk, maybe catch some prey.

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;82 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter, Open|Scent;Storm|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Stormwind's long legs easily followed after the racing squirrel. The older grey pelted tom leaped on the squirrel and snapped it's spine. He carried it back to camp and dropped it on the fresh-kill pile as well as the vole he hunted earlier. He sat down by the fresh-kill pile. His legs feeling a bit sore.

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;24 moons|Mate;Featherwisp|Scent;Leaves|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"Not really. Why?" Leafheart asked his mate, licking his ear.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;82 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Fresh snow|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Snowclaw was lying in her nest, her green eyes closed as she slept peacefully.

куσgяєsky
Age;38 moons moons|Mate:Junoir|Scent;Salt Water|Rank:Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|

"Hopefully you and me combined." Kyogresky purred softly. Kyogresky was always told by her mother that she looked more like her father than anything else.

мιѕтувяєєzє
Age;72 moons moons|Mate;Honeymist|Scent;Mist|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"I wouldn't want to have any other way." Mistybreeze nodded in agreement with her mate.

Bladerunner
Age;51 moons moons|Mate;Flyvine|Scent;Pine|Clan;DreamClan

Bladerunner looked a bit around and nodded in agreement. "That's probably the best idea."

Whisperkit
Age;Few Days|Crush;Open|Scent;Dew drops mixed with wind|Clan;DreamClan

Whisperkit followed after Rainkit swiftly. "Where should we explore first?" He asked.

Dustsong
Age;41 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Dust|Clan;DreamClan

Dustsong was laying his head on his paws. His white paw covered in dust from a training session. He licked the paw clean and watched the camp quietly.

Autumnray
Age;30-50 moons|Mate;Sunflight|Scent;Milk|Clan;DreamClan

Autumnray watched her kits leave the nursery and she sighed. The queen rose to her paws and purred to her mate.
"Sorry love, I have to watch the kits before they get into trouble."
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:35 am

Rainkit nodded towards a random direction."That way! Theres a beehive and we may be able to get honey from it!"
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:46 am

яє∂ѕтαя

Redstar scented the air and caught a slight Scent of mouse, but the mouse was long gone, but sparrow soon washed over him, and soon he spotted the feathery creature.

мσσиℓιgнт

Feeling a gaze rest upon her, Moonlight turned her head and saw that Pearwind was looking. Moonlight sighed shook her white fluffy head and turned her gaze back to the swaying leaves.

ѕкуρσσℓ

The blue and white she-cat got up and left the camp going out for a nice walk, maybe catch some prey.

ѕтσямωιи∂

Stormwind's long legs easily followed after the racing squirrel. The older grey pelted tom leaped on the squirrel and snapped it's spine. He carried it back to camp and dropped it on the fresh-kill pile as well as the vole he hunted earlier. He sat down by the fresh-kill pile. His legs feeling a bit sore.

ℓєαfнєαят

ѕиσω¢ℓαω

куσgяєsky

"Hopefully you and me combined." Kyogresky purred softly. Kyogresky was always told by her mother that she looked more like her father than anything else.

мιѕтувяєєzє

"I wouldn't want to have any other way." Mistybreeze nodded in agreement with her mate.

Bladerunner

Bladerunner looked a bit around and nodded in agreement. "That's probably the best idea."

Whisperkit

"What are we going to do with Honey?" Whisperkit asked,
Tilting his head.

Dustsong

Dustsong was laying his head on his paws. His white paw covered in dust from a training session. He licked the paw clean and watched the camp quietly.

Autumnray

Autumnray watched her kits leave the nursery and she sighed. The queen rose to her paws and purred to her mate.
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:51 am

Rainkit rolled her eyes, as if the answer was obvious."Well you eat honey! It tastes really good!"she swiped her tongue around her muzzle as she thought of the sweet taste
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:00 am

яє∂ѕтαя

мσσиℓιgнт

ѕкуρσσℓ

ѕтσямωιи∂

ℓєαfнєαят

ѕиσω¢ℓαω

куσgяєsky

мιѕтувяєєzє

Bladerunner

Whisperkit

"How do you know what it tastes like?" Whisperkit expanded to the she-cat.

Dustsong

Autumnray

ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:07 am

Rainkit narrowed her eyes in confusion."I don't know. I just remember eating honey before, and it tasted sweet. Maybe they brought some into the nursery when we were younger? Younger cats tend to forget some memories."she knew it was the most likely solution she could come up with.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildcatBlue » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:22 am

n a m e ;; Thistlefang
g e n d e r ;; Tom
t a g s ;;
l o c a t i o n ;; Dreamclan
a p p r e n t i c e ;;

Thistlefang purred of delight. "I was just wondering if you'd like to go for a walk somewhere. Starclan may lead us somewhere nice." He said, whiskers twitching or excitement.

n a m e ;; Shimmerpelt
g e n d e r ;; She-cat
t a g s ;;
l o c a t i o n ;; Dreamclan
a p p r e n t i c e ;;

Shimmerpelt scented the air once more, the winds guiding her to another mouse not to far away. She stalked it silently, soon coming close to it and pouncing. The mouse scampered away, but was too slow for Shimmerpelt's paw to catch it. She delivered a swift bite to the spine and buried her catch.
WildcatBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me