||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby Stumpy. » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:01 am

NerdInHufflepuff wrote:Tulip||Female||Warrior||Leafeon||none||Tags: Kaine
Tulip's tail started twitching excitedly like a dog. "Ooh yes please!" The idea of getting to help out around the camp seemed really fun to her. She also wanted a chance to say hi to everyone.

Volt||Female||Outside Clan||Eevee||None||Tags: Open

Volt went to explore, her fluffy brown tail twitching with excitement. She wondered what she would find. Food? A challenger? Maybe even a friend? She shook the last thought from her head. Trust in others never ends up good for her. But maybe this time it would be different!
Hungry for art.
he/him
wildlife biology major
Stumpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbowPanseer21 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:57 pm

Melony,evee(Sylveon), female , crush N/A, tags: Rin
(Sorry i submitted a response but it didnt go through)
Melony asked " hey im sorry i scared off the birdies maybe we can find other ones and play with them as an apology?"
RainbowPanseer21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:01 am

Kai||Male||Deputy||Vaporeon||Mate: Taiga||Tags: Taiga

Kai slowly opened his eyes, all he could remember was spinning and then all black. Once his eyes adapted to the light around him he could make out a light blue head "T-taiga" Kai stuttered his voice still being a bit weak after fainting. "Y-your safe" He then continued a wide smile appearing on his face.

Rin||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Crush: None||Tags: Melony

Rin shook her head "No it's fine really!" She assured Melony. "I shouldn't have been playing with prey in the first place" She added a tint of shade revealed in her tone.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:10 am

Taiga||Female||Warrior||Glaceon||Kai is her mate||Tags: Kai
"Of course I am. I just got a bit scratched up." The Glaceon gave a small grin before nuzzling Kai. "Are you alright, Kai?"

Chiaki||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Open||Tags: Open
Chiaki stood after awhile of restrospection, heading back to camp. She had to see if there was anything she could do to help...

Makoto||Male||Warrior||Sylveon||D-don't ask!||Tags: Zenith, Raven
Makoto's ears dropped. "Kyoko and Seiko were... They were captured by twolegs. The same ones who brought me here," he muttered.
Last edited by Balsam on Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:45 am

Eve | Eevee | Female | Crush: None | Tags: Almond, Willow

Eve fell asleep, and had an odd dream where she was in the clan territory, but nobody else was. A massive cruel hand grabbed her, while shouting something. She fought it, but it was no use. Suddenly, she found that a Dazzling Gleam shot through the sky, and saw a small Sylveon standing below her.

Glacia | Glaceon | Female | Crush: Shimmer | Tags: Raven, Willow

Glacia then edged closer to the leafeon, but she didn't want to engage in conversation.She then made her way slowly towards the forest once again, as if her legs had taken control. Suddenly, an eevee walked past her, as if returning from a battle. She smelt the air and saw fur scattered along the forest floor, and tire tracks. Climbing a tree, Glacia smiled.A pidgey was her target. She slashed, and earned her reward quickly: a new bit of fresh-kill. She pounced to the ground gracefully, and scrabbled wildly at the rattata, still holding the pidgey. Another successful catch! She brought it to the pile where fresh-kill was, and then examined the warriors den.

Zenith | Umbreon | Male | Crush: Maple | Tags:Makoto, Seiko, Kyoko, Chiaki

Zenith nodded again. He felt awkward after hearing that, and a flash of sympathy crossed his eyes. His fur bristled awkwardly, and he said, "Oh," again. He could see the sylveon was distressed, so he wished to change the subject. if only he had some excuse to escape. He saw Chiaki looking thoughtful, and wondered. "I see Chiaki seems to miss Kyoko." he said half to himself, engaged in thought.

Willow | Leafeon | Female | Crush: None | Tags: Glacia, Eve

Willow noticed the eevee tossing and turning, as if battling. She smiled for a moment, and walked towards the elders den, tail high. She looked up, and saw a gently leaf falling to the ground. She remembered the care-free days as an apprentice, and her eyes clouded with emotion. The leaf seemed to be an omen, as if she had fallen when she was still just a new warrior. Her tail twitched.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:54 pm

(Maybe Sora and Roxas could meet up with Volt?)

Sora/Male/eevee/7 moons/Tags: Roxas and Axel

He was playing tag with his brother.

Axel/Male/Flareon/unknown/Tags: The brothers

As he watched them play he thought about when he first found them lost and unable to catch prey. But now they were catching prey like pros, and their fighting skills weren't bad either they were not ready to evolve yet but when the time came it would be awesome.
Don't worry, I'm a friend
Please join
Wolves of incarnation Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3818142
Fox mobs of Chicago
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3876391&p=120121837#p120121837
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:01 am

Kai||Male||Deputy||Vaporeon||Mate: Taiga||Tags: Taiga

"I am now" Kai said with a happy tone followed by a lick on Taigas cheek. He was so happy to see his mate safe. "I was so worried" He added closing his eyes remembering what Taiga had looked like when She had returned. "For you and for them" He continued his eyes going from the Glaceons ice blue ones to her stomache.

Rin||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Crush: None||Tags: Melony

Rin shook her head "No it's fine really!" She assured Melony. "I shouldn't have been playing with prey in the first place" She added a tint of shade revealed in her tone.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:31 am

Taiga||Female||Warrior||Glaceon||Kai is her mate||Tags: Kai
Taiga yawned, resting her head on her front paws. "I can't help but feel guilty..."

Chiaki||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Open||Tags: Open
Chiaki walked over to the fresh kill pile; she was starving. A Rattata seemed to speak to her, so she grabbed it and sat down to eat.

Makoto||Male||Warrior||Sylveon||D-don't ask!||Tags: Zenith, Raven
Makoto's ears dropped. "Kyoko and Seiko were... They were captured by twolegs. The same ones who brought me here," he muttered.
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stumpy. » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:34 am

NerdInHufflepuff wrote:Tulip||Female||Warrior||Leafeon||none||Tags: Kaine
Tulip's tail started twitching excitedly like a dog. "Ooh yes please!" The idea of getting to help out around the camp seemed really fun to her. She also wanted a chance to say hi to everyone.

Volt||Female||Outside Clan||Eevee||None||Tags: Open

(Yeah!)

Volt went off to explore, her fluffy tail twitching with excitement. She sniffed the forest floor and looked around. She smiled and raced through the forest, scattering leaves.
Hungry for art.
he/him
wildlife biology major
Stumpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:12 am

Mystery|| female|| loner|| Umbreon||Mate/Crush: nope/ open (pm me!! )||Tags: open (by river in caveclan territory)
Mystery watched the water as it flowed by, her tail twitching ever so often. "This is stupid...
I've been sitting here for ages and not a single carp has swam by. Stupid Vulpix gave me trash info..." she grumbled, sticking her paw into the water and enjoyed the cool water to flow around her limb.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles