πŸŒ™ ᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɴᴇᴑ α΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄€α΄„α΄‡ πŸŒ™ CLOSED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: πŸŒ™ ᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɴᴇᴑ α΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄€α΄„α΄‡ πŸŒ™ O&A!!

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:41 am

π™»πš’πšπšπš•πšŽπšœπšπšŠπš›
female β˜… 70m β˜… bi β˜… leader
crush: open β˜… tags: viperstrike

"It's been... hard, honestly. Cloudfoot and I have been going over what we should do," she admitted with another sigh and a shake of her head. Littlestar felt her smile slowly fading, and she couldn't help but let her guard down. Why should she pretend to be strong when the majority of the clan hated her?

πšπš’πš™πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŠπš—πš
male β˜… 40m β˜… gay β˜… warrior
crush: blizzardclaw β˜… tags: rockhopper

He nodded in response again and watched as Rockhopper stifled a yawn. Ripplefang nudged him awkwardly and murmured, "Why don't you rest?" After the words escaped his mouth, he glanced around for a place for the warrior to sleep. There weren't many options.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nepeta Lejion » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:36 pm

Rockhopper

male/gay/single/Tags: Ripplefang

He looked around and curled his tail. rockhopper nodded and went back to the bush from before, he dug a bit under it, his large paws worming well as he did. After a bit he had nipped some of the roots out of his way and turned to Ripplefang. "T-this can b-be good un-untill Blizzardclaw re-returns." he curled un in the dug up nest. "Y-you should ge-get out o-of the co-ld aswell" he lifted his left paw, inviteing him into the hole
https://wolfplaygame.com/index.php?referral=244853 Help would be noice!!
Im also on Pokemon farm Q: https://pokefarm.com/user/Tolo

Magistream
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nepeta Lejion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:48 pm

A m n e s i a wrote:
HawkPaw
Male//8 Moons//Apprentice//Bisexual//Single//Mentor: WillowShine//Tags: TempestPaw

HawkPaw glanced up at the sky and noticed that it was already sunset but it didn't bother him. He still planned on going out and the time of day wasn't going to change his mind "Alright just making sure" He said and a rare playful smirk made its way onto his face "Then lets go, shall we?" He finished and followed her outside of camp. He was surprisingly looking forward to hunting outside the territory and he couldn't help but hope that there would be more prey once they left.

ViperStrike
Female//28 Moons//Warrior//Bisexual//Single//Tags: LittleStar

"Well, I'm not sure if this makes any difference but whatever you ultimately decide, I'll be sure to back you up" She said continuing to try and comfort but was pretty sure that she was doing the complete opposite. She felt kind of foolish and awkward trying to comfort her leader right near the camp entrance.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:18 pm

crush: open β˜… tags: viperstrike

"Thank you so much, Viperstrike. That's the most help I've received all day," she laughed nervously. Littlestar glanced around at the other cats and noticed Cloudfoot talking to Spottedpaw. "Ah, I suppose he's getting information now," she noted aloud and thought about approaching him again. But Littlestar didn't want to be rude to the warrior.

As Rockhopper searched around, he trailed behind him and peeked at where he was looking. "Oh, um, thanks. It is really cold, I guess," Ripplefang commented awkwardly and slipped into the hole. He scooted into the back so there was more room for Rockhopper. He curled up and wrapped his tail around his front paws.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:06 pm

Blizzardclaw
{ Tom ~ Warrior ~ 39 moons ~ tags: Tinymask & Palejaw ~ Mentions: }
    Blizzardclaw had dug his teeth into further up the neck, scratching up the back of his neck as he clung onto the fox. He was always terrified of foxes, he hardly could believe that the three warriors were taking it down little by little. He snarled once as he broke through the skin, he almost couldn't wait to finally have something to eat after this was all over.
Spottedpaw
{ She-cat ~ Apprentice ~ 9 moons ~ tags: Cloudfoot ~ mentions: }
    Spottedpaw sighs as she noticed how the deputy seemed oddly surprised from what she told him. "That's what Meltedstar said yes. And yes I believe in starclan, I always have and the clan always did before the moonpool got destroyed. It wasn't starclan that destroyed it, something happened to make it do that Cloudfoot." The young she-cat knew it might be crazy to have spent not quite half her life starving but she wasn't going to blame that on Starclan, there just was a shortage since the moonpool got destroyed and made all their prey scatter. "Nothing else yet. I keep trying to get him to come back to me in my dreams but he hasn't told us anything else besides we need to leave. Our clan is growing smaller everyday Cloudfoot."
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:53 pm

πŸ”₯ Flamerunner πŸ”₯
| ♂️ | β™ž | 🐾 open | πŸ’• open | πŸ’¬ Pinepaw, Ravensight, (acornpaw) |
~~~~~~

He made a quick nod to the small tom, as he walked to see his sister Acornpaw. He stayed at his spot, not moving anywhere as he didn't really need to. Flicking his ears back to the apprentice as he runs to him worriedly "...what?" he meowed lightly flattering his ears, having this bad feeling when he told him that she didn't move. Immediately he stood up and run to the apprentice's den, seeing the pretty calico pelt there, he didn't need to even touch the body to realize that she didn't breath and there was a faint scent of a dead "Oh no!... Not Acornpaw" he meowed shocked, closing his eyes and lowered his head down like bowing "Pinepaw...she is gone" he meowed almost whispering.

❄️ Icecracker ❄️
| ♀️ | β™ž | 🐾 open | πŸ’• open | πŸ’¬ Servalnose|
~~~~~~

She made one last look to the drying water hole before walked toward the other part of the forest, sniffing the air for something. She had this odd feeling, somehow she wanted to find some good prey, but then another way she didn't, if they did found a lot of prey now the Starclan message could be ignored and Littlestar could want to stay. If they didn't find anything big the message could be taken seriously and staying here could be foolish.

πŸŒͺ️ Tempestpaw πŸŒͺ️
| ♀️ | 🐾 | β™˜ Cedarfoot | πŸ’• open | πŸ’¬ Hawkpaw|
~~~~~~

She made a small rollover her eyes "As you can see, I am already going forward you're the only one staying behind" she meowed sarcastically yet playfully, giving him a smile "come on" she meowed flicking her tail lightly. As she walked deeper into the forest she could scent a fresh smell of Tinymask and Palejaw the two warriors's who left a while ago, before they did "we better got that way or will be bumped into the warrior's, we don't want that do we?" she meowed to her fellow clanmate. .
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nepeta Lejion » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:22 pm

Rockhopper

male/gay/single/tags: Ripplefang

Rockhopper smiled at him, shifting slightly so he was on the soutside and ince again blocking the wind. He lapped at his damp fur and curled his tail. He looked at Ripplefang and beamed. HeLoved being helpful to the others, though he had noticed that Ripplefang hadent liked him, he still felt the need to help.
https://wolfplaygame.com/index.php?referral=244853 Help would be noice!!
Im also on Pokemon farm Q: https://pokefarm.com/user/Tolo

Magistream
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nepeta Lejion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:23 am

ViperStrike
Female//28 Moons//Warrior//Bisexual//Single//Tags: LittleStar, FlickerLight

ViperStrike was about to respond to LittleStar, only to be cut off my the medicine cat and she rolled her eyes at the she-cats rudeness. FlickerLight didn’t even acknowledge her existence which made the warrior want to snap at her, medicine cat or not it didn’t give her the excuse to barge into conversations β€œWell, guess that’s my cue to leave” she said, a soft growl and a glare towards the medicine cat followed her words. She turned and walked out of the camp without another word and didn’t wait for a response, she didn’t want to completely snap in front of the leader of her clan, especially not when it was the medicine cat she got annoyed at. She let out a soft huff β€œGuess I’ll find SkyFrost, the mousebrain’s probably trying to hunt like I was going to do” she mumbled before turning and following after the faint scent of her friend.

HawkPaw
Male//8 Moons//Apprentice//Bisexual//Single//Mentor: WillowShine//Tags: TempestPaw

He let out a soft chuckle and nodded β€œYeah, getting in trouble before we even get to do anything would be no fun” He responded, as he also caught the scent of PaleJaw and TinyMask. He turned and began heading away from the scent of the two warriors β€œlet’s head this way” he stated before adding playfully β€œbetter keep up” before purposely quickened his pace.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:33 am

crush: open β˜… tags: viperstrike, flickerlight

Glancing over at Flickerlight, she dipped her head to acknowledge that she had heard. "We can speak in my den in a moment," Littlestar told her and turned back to Viperstrike so she wasn't being completely rude. She gave a sympathetic look to the warrior and another small smile. "I apologize," she murmured simply after the she-cat muttered and stalked away. She began padding towards her den and flicked her tail-tip, beckoning Flickerlight to follow. Once the two were inside, Littlestar sat down and turned to the medicine cat. "What did you need to speak to me about?"

He watched as Rockhopper slid in and grinned at him, offering another awkward smile. Ripplefang wasn't sure how to act or what to say since he usually wasn't in this close proximity with someone else. Well, at least other than Blizzardclaw lately. He was still getting used to how touchy everyone else was, and the whole clan seemed to do it. Ripplefang needed to work on not flinching as much and maybe bonding more with cats.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:52 am

οΌ£ο½Œο½ο½•ο½„ο½†ο½ο½ο½”
tom ~ deputy ~ 65m ~ tags: spottedpaw (flickerlight mentioned)

"I know that StarClan didn't destroy it," he growled, crouching. He felt that the apprentice was treating him as if he were stupid, and being a cat of authority he didn't particularly enjoy it. "We were unsure at first, but when the prey started running out and Flickerlight could no longer communicate with StarClan every half moon, that's when we were certain that they were gone." He paused for a moment, his eyes scanning the ground troublingly, "It... It all makes sense now." he finally declared, "The reason why we haven't heard from StarClan is because we all stopped believing in them! With the Moonpool being destroyed too you three were the only ones they could communicate with... Oh my goodness," he muttered, sinking further to the ground. "I feel like a total fool. I'm terribly sorry for not believing you and the others."

οΌ°ο½‰ο½Žο½…ο½ο½ο½—
tom ~ apprentice ~ 7m ~ tags: ravensight, flamerunner

"G-Gone? What do you mean gone?" Pinepaw asked, staring at the lifeless body of Acornpaw. "She was just fine yesterday!" Even though he didn't want to believe it, he knew deep down that Flamerunner was right. Acornpaw was dead. Legs trembling, he crouched and muttered, "No... no..." before bursting into tears. He ran over to his mentor and crumpled by her front paws in attempt to get some comfort, even though it was unlikely he would get any from the black warrior, "Why does Acornpaw have to die?" he wailed, his cries muffled by the ground beneath his face.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me