Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [welcome back!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.3

Postby Everestsong » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:26 am

๐Ÿ Eelstone
G: She-Cat| Warrior| F: Nightpaw (Kit), Badgerpaw (Kit)| Ts: Nightpaw; Open
โ•พ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ•ผ
    Eelstone slowly awoke with a start, wrapping the she-cat's tail further over her muzzle as normally would. Another day to annoy her, indeed. It seemed almost she wouldn't take it seriously with how she was trying to sleep. However, her impatience took over as the smoke-black molly got to her paws. Stretching the toes and webbing across as her back arched downward and up in an arch to stretch. With a yawn, the cat scurried out into the clearing, seeing that some cats were already awake. Good work for now. Though her patience was just a rat staring at her in the eye. It was going to get on her nerves again and she knew it.

To help with her impatience, the molly padded over to the apprentice den to see if Badgerpaw ever had came back from the evening patrol over night. Of course, she hadn't been that worried about them. The clan was quite at peace; nothing really stood out unfamiliar. Poking her dark head in, the cat took in the scents of Nightpaw and- Badgerpaw's was somewhat stale. This brought on worry due to the unfamiliarness of the apprentice's absence, but this easily by her reaction could've easily looked like she was angry. Standing more upright on her paws, she towered over the apprentice curled up. How could an apprentice not be in the clearing and not in the den? "Nightpaw, wake up." The cat let out a quiet hiss as she stared out ominously with her pale olive eyes. "Where is Badgerpaw? Wake. Up." She said again almost insistently. Course, she was just trying to coax her kit awake. Eitherway, she was going to attempt to wait for the apprentice to respond to her or for some other cat to annoy her short-fuse and demand an explanation- whether it was kindly or not depended on how she would take it. For now, it might've been the same.

[Abstaining for now]
Everestsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:27 pm

(VOTES UPDATE:
Firefeather (x1)
Abstaining (x3)
4/11 voted, VOTES ARE CLOSED)
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FurOfHawk » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:02 am

the sound wrote:

ferretpaw woke with a start, his pelt prickling with dread. he woke from a troubling dream, and eyed the camp from the medicine cat den. he took note of the cloudy skies, and overheard hawkstar and daydream's conversation. feeling stiff, he stood and stretched his legs before casting a glance to his still asleep mentor. he padded outside of the den, fluffing his coat as the night offered no warmth. the clearing was now empty, despite the two aforementioned cats. the clouded moon, coupled with his dream, made for reason to insert himself into the conversation in the clearing. he made his way to the grown cats, feeling himself grow slightly nervous.

"if starclan wanted you to be our medicine cat, they would have made that clear," he mewed sharply to daydream. he wished the tom no ill-will, but was annoyed by his lack in trust towards starclan. he shifted his gaze to hawkstar, addressing the leader as though he was already a full medicine cat.

"did your patrol ever return? i'm starting to feel rather uneasy," he mewed, sitting down and curling his tail around his paws. he continued to fluff his thick pelt as a cool breeze found it's way through the camp.

casting a vote for firefeather.

๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ธ'๐˜ด ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ,
"๐—ก๐—ผ," ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, "๐—œ'๐—บ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„." ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ.

๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ,

"๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น?"
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ Trades | Art Shop | ยฉ |โž

โ”โ”โ”โ” โ˜ฝ โ—ฏ โ˜พ โ”โ”โ”โ”

Hawk | Adult | UK
โ™ฅ WOF โ™ฅ Warrior Cats โ™ฅ
โœฆ Artist โœฆ
โ™ฅ
โ My Life, You electrify my life โž
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
FurOfHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the sound » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:57 am

the apprentice shifted his paws, a tinge of regret running through his body. perhaps addressing his leader as though they were equals was inappropriate, but alas, it was too late to back down. he glanced around the camp before returning his gaze back onto hawkstar. this wasn't a decision for ferretpaw to make, afterall he was a medicine cat, not a warrior.

"it wouldn't hurt to send someone out to find them," he replied, "they've been gone for quite some time. i don't know who would be sent out, though. it's still the middle of the night, most cats are still asleep." he flicked his tail, gesturing to the mostly-empty camp. whoever was awake now would have the misfortune of being a rescue patrol, something ferretpaw was glad he didn't have to partake in. it was dark, cloudy, and cold. it could take ages, until dawn perhaps, before the missing could be found.

"i do worry for them."
โ–Œโ–Œ
โ–Œโ–Œ
โ–Œโ–Œ
โ–Œโ–Œ
โ–Œโ–Œ
โ–Œโ–Œ
โ–Œโ–Œ
โ–Œโ–Œ
โ–Œโ–Œ
โ–Œโ–Œ
โ–Œโ–Œ
โ–Œโ–Œ
โ–Œโ–Œ
โ–Œโ–Œ
โ–Œโ–Œ
โ–Œโ–Œ
๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ
๏ฝ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ ๏ฝ“๏ฝ™๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ผŒ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
hello, my name is
sam. i use he/him,
xe/xem, and they/
them prns. thanks!
prns bop c

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ
๏ฝ—๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ…
the sound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FurOfHawk » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:56 pm

the sound wrote:
    the apprentice shifted his paws, a tinge of regret running through his body. perhaps addressing his leader as though they were equals was inappropriate, but alas, it was too late to back down. he glanced around the camp before returning his gaze back onto hawkstar. this wasn't a decision for ferretpaw to make, afterall he was a medicine cat, not a warrior.

"it wouldn't hurt to send someone out to find them," he replied, "they've been gone for quite some time. i don't know who would be sent out, though. it's still the middle of the night, most cats are still asleep." he flicked his tail, gesturing to the mostly-empty camp. whoever was awake now would have the misfortune of being a rescue patrol, something ferretpaw was glad he didn't have to partake in. it was dark, cloudy, and cold. it could take ages, until dawn perhaps, before the missing could be found.

"i do worry for them."

๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ต, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ง-๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ง-๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ, ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด.

๐˜›๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜บ, "๐—œ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ." ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, "๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜„, ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„, ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ผ. ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐Ÿฎ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ท๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป. ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜'๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—ฝ." ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ-๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ, "๐—ช๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ท๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜‚๐˜€? ๐—ข๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฝ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต...๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ?" ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ.
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ Trades | Art Shop | ยฉ |โž

โ”โ”โ”โ” โ˜ฝ โ—ฏ โ˜พ โ”โ”โ”โ”

Hawk | Adult | UK
โ™ฅ WOF โ™ฅ Warrior Cats โ™ฅ
โœฆ Artist โœฆ
โ™ฅ
โ My Life, You electrify my life โž
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
FurOfHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:19 am

Daydream thought about his leaders offer for a moment. "Hawkstar," he started,"wherever you feel is best for me at this moment is where I'll be. If you feel it's best for me here. I'll be here. Otherwise we need to find our clanmates." He looked to the skies a moment. "Star clan bless that our findings be fruitful and they are safe," he whispered. He may not have been a medicine cat anymore but he still felt extremely close to his ancestors from the many moons serving them.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatzel » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:13 pm

(hope its okay to mark-)
she/they/he โ˜† semi-active
Tatzel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:39 am

๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฃ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผฎ

The Exile wrote: The patrol was somber as the returned with the bodies of Reedheart and Badgerpaw. Laying the warrior and apprentice in the middle of the clearing, they turned to Hawkstar and explained what they found. โ€œWe found them near the ShadowClan border,โ€ the leader of the patrol meowed, tail flicking. โ€œLooks like their death was accidental, but seems like someone from our clan didnโ€™t tell us they where dead, as there was one more RiverClan scent on them,โ€ the leader informed Hawkstar. โ€œBut with ShadowClanโ€™s border so close, I couldnโ€™t tell who it was,โ€ the leader of the patrol finished. Hawkstar frowned. โ€œSince someone purposely didnโ€™t tell us, we will hold a vote to see who the clan thinks it is,โ€ RiverClan leader meowed. Going over to the RiverStone, he jumped up and yowled the call for a meeting. โ€œAs we all know by now, the bodies of Reedheart and Badgerpaw where found near ShadowClanโ€™s border, someone from our clan was with them, but they did not inform us that their patrol mates had died,โ€ he yowled. โ€œWe will hold a vote and the cat with most votes will be exiled from RiverClan,โ€ the leader meowed, eyes narrowed at his clan.

The clan murmured between each other, surprised someone wouldnโ€™t tell what happened on the patrol. โ€œPlease tell your votes to Daydream,โ€ Hawkstar meowed, watching as the clan started whispering to the warrior. Once the last cat had voted Daydream turned to Hawkstar. โ€œMost have abstained as the death looks accidental,โ€ the warrior told his leader. Hawkstar nodded. โ€œFair, no one will be exiled today, go back to your duties,โ€ the leader meowed, jumping down from RiverStone and heading back to his den to prepare for the vigil of two cats.

Leader --
    โ†ณ Hawkstar // Tom// SovietHyena

Deputy --
    โ†ณ Sunstripe // Tom// ghostlyhamlet

Medicine Cats --
    โ†ณ Grassleap // Tom// griffingirl4everx3
    โ†ณ Ferretpaw // Tom// the sound

Warriors --
    โ†ณ FireFeather // Tom// 22tabby
    โ†ณ Daydream // Tom// Tainted~Wings
    โ†ณ Eelstone // She-Cat// EverestEmberz
    โ†ณ shadowflight // She-cat// hxneystorm
    โ†ณ Reedheart // Tom// jund
    โ†ณ Pumpkinmask // She-cat// moyashi.

Apprentices --
    โ†ณ Badgerpaw // She-cat // Pastel Flygon
    โ†ณmentor: Reedheart
    โ†ณ Nightpaw // She-cat // Fading Dreams
    โ†ณmentor: Pumpkinmask

Queens --
    โ†ณ Moonsong // She-Cat// Mahou Shoujo

----

round info: here
    discord:here

toms: 07
    she-cats: 06
    total: 13

----

families + relationships:
    - Hawkstar + ??? = Shadowflight
    - ??? + ??? = Firefeather, Pumpkinmask, Sunstripe
    - Daydream and Grassleap are cousins
    - Eelstone + ??? = Nightpaw, Badgerpaw
    - Moonsong + ??? = Ferretpaw
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:22 am

๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฃ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผฎ

The Kill wrote: Moonsong glanced around glancing back at the clanmate with her. โ€œEverything okay?โ€ she asked [Redacted]. โ€œYeah fine,โ€ the cursed cat meowed, tail flicking with nervousness.โ€Actually not really,โ€ [Redacted] meowed. Should I tell her that I was with the others when they were found dead? the cursed cat thought. The wind suddenly shifted and they watched as a tree fell onto their clanmate in front of them. โ€œNot again,โ€ the cursed cat meowed. โ€œWhat is going on?โ€ they asked, tail flicking angrily as [Redacted] looked around before running away from the scene. StarClan why? the cursed cat asked, as they padded back into camp, trying not to look guilty.

Leader --
    โ†ณ Hawkstar // Tom// SovietHyena

Deputy --
    โ†ณ Sunstripe // Tom// ghostlyhamlet

Medicine Cats --
    โ†ณ Grassleap // Tom// griffingirl4everx3
    โ†ณ Ferretpaw // Tom// the sound

Warriors --
    โ†ณ FireFeather // Tom// 22tabby
    โ†ณ Daydream // Tom// Tainted~Wings
    โ†ณ Eelstone // She-Cat// EverestEmberz
    โ†ณ shadowflight // She-cat// hxneystorm
    โ†ณ Reedheart // Tom// jund
    โ†ณ Pumpkinmask // She-cat// moyashi.

Apprentices --
    โ†ณ Badgerpaw // She-cat // Pastel Flygon
    โ†ณmentor: Reedheart
    โ†ณ Nightpaw // She-cat // Fading Dreams
    โ†ณmentor: Pumpkinmask

Queens --
    โ†ณ Moonsong // She-Cat// Mahou Shoujo

----

round info: here
    discord:here

toms: 07
    she-cats: 06
    total: 13

----

families + relationships:
    - Hawkstar + ??? = Shadowflight
    - ??? + ??? = Firefeather, Pumpkinmask, Sunstripe
    - Daydream and Grassleap are cousins
    - Eelstone + ??? = Nightpaw, Badgerpaw
    - Moonsong + ??? = Ferretpaw
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the sound » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:53 am

ferretpaw sat in the medicine cat den, pawing at the remaining new herbs he had to sort. he flicked his tail as he grew lost in thought. when he was returning from his herb expedition, the young cat saw his mother leave with an unidentified cat. he'd seen other cats come and go from the camp, but he's yet to see moonsong reappear. he glanced out of the den towards the camp's main entrance, watching the reeds sway in a gentle breeze. where was she?
โ–Œโ–Œ
โ–Œโ–Œ
โ–Œโ–Œ
โ–Œโ–Œ
โ–Œโ–Œ
โ–Œโ–Œ
โ–Œโ–Œ
โ–Œโ–Œ
โ–Œโ–Œ
โ–Œโ–Œ
โ–Œโ–Œ
โ–Œโ–Œ