The First Night ((horse RP NEEDS NEW PPL!!!))

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: The First Night ((horse RP OPEN for ALL!!))

Postby Hunter-jumper-1997 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:00 pm

((well this is going to be my really long post. So here it goes. I’m really sorry I haven’t been on in a long time. I have been really busy lately. ))

Dream put her long, agile pillars out in front of her, to boost herself up towards the sky. She was in the forest. But was about to go out into the open, where all of the other horses were and had been for a while now. The big meadow was filling up with many horses and there was probably going to be more. At least the meadow is big, Dream thought to herself and then let out a sigh that filled the air around her. The beautiful dove lifted up her dappled neck, trying to stretch it up as far as it would go, and then letting out big, long yawn, still dazed from her nap. After that, she started to head towards the field. Dream sucked in a small amount of the sweet forest smell. As the little vixen was walking, her muscles rippled under her glimming, dapple gray coat. Dream let out a strong whinny make its way out of her maw. She was thinking about her foal. She was wondering what it was going to look like, then, her mind found its way back to the nightmare. She figured it was going to be a colt. Dream had heard that dreams were supposed to tell you something. So she started to try and think of some names for her colt. The vixen thought very hard about them, but nothing came to her mind. I guess I will have to wait for him to come out then. I have to see what he will look like before I give my baby a name. Dream let out another sigh, but smaller. As Dream was walking through the forest, she was stepping over the big roots, that had been dug out of the ground and then she heard a loud rustling noise. She came to a sudden halt up then flicked her well trained audits around, trying to find out where the noise had come from. She quickly turned around and scanned the scenery. Her large, deep, wondrous pools were wide and alert. She could see almost everything so she tried to stay calm. Dream! Calm down. You're fine. No one is out there. It was probably just your imagination, Dream thought to herself. The noise had broken Dream's train of thought. She had forgotten about what she was thinking about, but then eventually remembered. And so Dream was thinking about her little colt, which she knew was coming soon, sooner than she thought. While Dream was thinking about her foal, she was thinking about how he would look. "He is probably going to look like an appaloosa, like me. But he probably have Whisper's colors," Dream thought to herself out loud. Once Dream had gotten out of the forest, she headed towards the tree that was out in the open meadow. It was all alone, by its self. It was the tree that Dream often layed under when she tired of hot and wanted to lay down on the cool and soothing dirt that was only showing a little bit. When Dream had gotten to the tree, she heard a few whinnies. They had come from Willow and Whisper. Dream lifted her cranium and her beautiful pools where they had come from. Willow was leaning on whisper and see acted as if she owned him. She was nuzzling him and being all sweet to him. Dream figured that they had just breed. How come Whisper wasn't treating me like after we..., Dream small, sweet voice trailed off somewhere in her mind. Watching them, made Dream sick, she hated to see Whisper show other mares affection when he didn't towards her. A sudden jealousy spread all over Dream's body making Dream say something out loud, by accident though. Dream, still mad at Whisper snorted loudly, bucked a few times and then yelled out towards them, "Willow!! Cut it out, you know your place, now stay in that place!" Dream hesitated and then realized what she had said. Oh crap...did I just say that out loud? Dream thought to herself, it was only meant for herself to hear. No one else. The little dove was trying to fix her attitude problem. "Hehe...sorry," she said under her breath. Dream then remember that they had nickered to someone earlier, but didn't move. Dream started to wonder about where and who they nickered to. Dream traced her large pools to where they had whinnied to. She saw a small black figure; she noticed that the little black figure was a small sorrel filly. The little filly was standing right where Dream had exited the forest. Oh my god. That poor, little thing is nothing but skin and bones. I can't believe that neither one of them went down to help that little filly. They should feel ashamed. Dream thought to herself. She watched the filly as she shook and trembled with fear. She figured that the filly was an orphan, but what she didn’t believe, was that the sorrel filly was still alive. Dream started to wonder about where her mother was. A loud, sweet whinny lifted out of her maw, making its way to the filly’s small audits. “Hi, my name is Dream. You can come up here if you would like.” Then Dream smiled at the little girl. She continued to graze for a few minutes. The grass was juicy and lush. It had just been sprayed with the mist and fog that was condensing in the air. Dream lifted her large magnificent cranium and looked out towards the tree line, but at a different place then before. She saw the mists of another horse. Golden streaks made its way through the tree, reaching Dream’s beautiful pools. Dream soon realized that the new horse that she had just seen was a mare. Dream was sick and tired of all of the new horses. Especially all of the mares. There were so many of them now. In the beginning, there was only just Whisper and Dream together, by themselves, alone. Good grief, another mare. How many are there going to be. Why can’t there be any stallions coming around here once and a while, Dream pondered to herself. Dream would find out soon that there really shouldn’t be any more stallions. As Dream was still watching the new mare, she made her way out from the coverings of the tall woods. Dream heard the mare let out a whinny towards Whisper and Willow. The spotted vixen then saw the golden mare start to gallop her way up towards them. Dream slowly began to walk over towards Whisper. Her mane and tail swaying a little bit in the small amount of wind there was. Her muscles moving under her coat in harmony, as one. A soft nicked left her maw, and was heading to whisper, her forever stallion. As she was walking the young, dappled mare, found herself staring at Whisper. She watched his every move. And then she noticed that all of Whisper’s attention was on that new golden, thoroughbred mare, she was racing up towards Willow and Whisper at a canter. Dream started to pick up her slow moving pace, wanting to be near her stallion once more. Dream then realized this was because the mare was in heat. A horse would be able to smell it for miles, it was so strong. It flooded her mind, giving her a head ache. Is this what I had smelt like before? Dream thought to herself, hoping that it wasn’t true. She hated the smell, it made her fell dizzy She wanted to get to him before the new mare did. She let a deep rumble that was making its way out of the deepest depths of her strong, bellowed cage. Once Dream had gotten to Whisper, the new mare was already there. She was talking to Whisper. But when Dream heard her talk for the first time, Dream put and a confused face and giggled to herself, hoping that the mare hadn’t heard. It was by accident though. The mare was talking in an Australian accent. Dream had never heard a horse talk like this before, it was different, but unique at the same time. What a strange accent she has there. Dream thought to herself, but then shook her cranium and mane to get the thought away. Dream looked at Whisper and then stood at his side. She nipped at his mane playfully and then ran her soft, white muzzle down his dorsal fin. This sent a chill all over Dream, but it was a happy feeling. A feeling that made her happy whenever she was near him, Whisper. “Whisper…I was wondering if we could talk. After you’re done with your business here. Oh and I was wondering if you cared if I went to go see the little foal over by the tree line. The foal that you had nickered to earlier. Not caring what his answer would be, she headed off to the tree she had just left minutes before. Any ways she figured both of her answers would be a “sure, why not.” Dream looked back at the filly once more and decided to go up to her, she headed in the direction where the filly was still standing, shaking with fear. Dream swished her whipcords around, trying to swat the fly that had been bugging her for a while now. Before she left, she looked at the new mare, right before she was about to pass her and talked to her a little. “Um hi. My name is Dream. I’ll be back and a minute or two. I just have to do something real quick.” And with that Dream headed towards the forest. As she was walking down the hill, Dream turned her head and looked at the horizon; it was displaying a beautiful sunset. It was so amazing and she couldn’t stand it, but at the same time, she loved it all so very much. Right before she started to walk again Willow came next to her and asked her a question. ”How did you know?? Well I guessed I’m excited, buts it’s going to be a challenge with a new baby. Sorry but I can’t talk right now, cause I have to do something important. But maybe later if we get a chance.” The lovely dove let out a small and sweet sounding nicker towards Willow and then started to head down the hill once more. Dream was very alert, but she was unaware of the stallion that was spying on the heard for a while and was now lurking around in the forest. She was only concentrating and the filly. She felt really bad for her. Dream was taking small, slow steps towards the filly so she wouldn’t scare her. To make her feel more comfortable, Dream let out a little whinny to her. To let the baby know that it was going to be alright. Once Dream was closer to the sorrel coated dove, she let out another whinny, but softer. Dream stepped near the filly and gently whispered, “It’s okay. I promise that you don’t have to worry any more. You’ll be safe with me, so there is no need to be scared. It’s okay.” Dream walked behind her and lowered her maw and gave the little filly a gentle push with her soft muzzle. She nickered and then gave her another push. Dream thought to herself, Well it’s up to her now. If she doesn’t want to come with me then that’s fine, but it won’t do her any good. I would feel much better if she came with me though. Oh well it’s her decision now to either come or stay. The beautiful Appaloosa started to walk away, hoping that the little filly would follow her. Dream was walking slowly and then she started to think about Goddess, “the perfect.” I wonder where she is now, she’s probably still in the area, but where? I haven’t seen her in a while now. But then again, I don’t really mind it at all. I think it’s actually a lot better now that’s she gone and she done bugging me and Whisper and everyone else. A loud whinny broke her train of thought. It was coming from the tree line of the forest. It was a stallion, he was a big handsome stallion and he stood at least seventeen hands tall. All of a sudden Whisper came down and she stood behind him. Dream was standing listening to the stallion challenge Whisper. He was asking for Dream, he wanted Dream. Whisper was ready to fight and Dream could tell, just by the way he was standing. He loved her and would do anything for her; Dream just didn’t fully understand it yet. Then she heard Whisper whinny and then out she came. Dream had finally thought that she was gone for good, but she was wrong. Dream watched Goddess walk gracefully out of the forest and towards Whisper. After a few minutes she saw Goddess Start to canter away and then the stallion started to follow her. Goddess’s coat was glittering in the red and orangey colored sky and star. She looked at the stallion once more before he was gone within the forest tree line. She was watching his muscles flex under his bark gleaming coat. The earth shook around him with every step he took. When each hoof landed, an imprint was laid on the soft, lush grass. Within a minute or two, the both of them where gone, out of sight, hiding in the depth of the lush forest. Dream stayed there a few seconds, just staring at the setting sun. The she turned to Whisper, nuzzled him, and said in a soft, sweet, melodic voice, “I love you.” And with that she turned around and started to trot away, flicking her whipcords against her rump. She reared full of happiness and the let out a loud whinny

"If I smell like peppermints,
I was feeding my horse treats.

If I smell like shampoo,
I was giving my horse a bath.

If I smell like manure,
I tripped."
Hunter-jumper-1997

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hunter-jumper-1997 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:14 am

((THERE IS A BRAND NEW ROLE PLAY. ITS CALLED: WILD WIND AND IT ONLY HAS TWO PAGES UP SO FAR. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE. SO PLASE JOIN))

If I smell like shampoo,

If I smell like manure,
I tripped."
Hunter-jumper-1997

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Otium » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:42 am

[[I am so totaly not going to read that increadably long post]]

Click or it/they will come after you
Please excuse me, my grammar may be a bit of at times as I might be in a hurry or I don't know how to spell the word
Thank you Wendigo for my icon I love it :)
Otium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hunter-jumper-1997 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:25 am

((Hahahahahahahha...thats ok...I don't mind...oh ya. I think that your mare in scarlet passions is sooooooooo cute.))))

If I smell like shampoo,

If I smell like manure,
I tripped."
Hunter-jumper-1997

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Otium » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:31 am

[[Thankies :D]]

Please excuse me, my grammar may be a bit of at times as I might be in a hurry or I don't know how to spell the word
Otium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hunter-jumper-1997 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:34 am

((No problemsssss :D))

If I smell like shampoo,

If I smell like manure,
I tripped."
Hunter-jumper-1997

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Otium » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:37 am

[[What's with all the letter ? XD but gotta go and I want to see a post on Scarlet Passion by the time I have my lunck break [I can go home then and eat and talk to my budgie :D]]]

Otium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hunter-jumper-1997 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:46 am

((um ok...))

If I smell like shampoo,

If I smell like manure,
I tripped."
Hunter-jumper-1997

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rɛ∂∂ » Sun May 09, 2010 11:00 am

(( my post for whisper wont be for a bit, that will be my long post to beat out you missy. So here is a quick apperance from my soon to be beautiful filly.))
Dynasty breathed heavily as she watched the mare aproche. Every part of her screamed to move and high tail it outta there, but she was frozen with fear. The mare spoke, and Dynasty wanted to scream, the mare got so close, and Dynasty wanted to run, but no. She was perilized by her fear. The mare had been away from her for some time, but she still couldn't compell her little bones to move. She was so weak with her hunger that the only movement her legs could do now was down. Dynasty fell to the grassy hill side as her small stilts topelled beneath her. So there dynasty lay, in a heep with her legs all tucked under her. She forgot her fear for the moment as she tried to relax herself. She shook, not with fear, but out of startlement at the fact that she had fallen so abruptly.
"No matter how many deaths that I die I will never forget
No matter how many lives that I live, I will never regret
There is a fire inside of this heart
And a riot about to explode into flames
Where is your God?
Where is your God?
Where is your God?"
Rɛ∂∂

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The First Night ((horse RP NEEDS NEW PPL!!!))

Postby Rɛ∂∂ » Mon May 10, 2010 11:03 am

((sigh... bump. I want new people to join.))
"No matter how many deaths that I die I will never forget
No matter how many lives that I live, I will never regret
There is a fire inside of this heart
And a riot about to explode into flames
Where is your God?
Where is your God?
Where is your God?"
Rɛ∂∂

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery