🌙 ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ 🌙 CLOSED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌙 ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ 🌙 O&A!!

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:03 am

🔥 Flamerunner 🔥
| ♂️ | ♞ | 🐾 open | 💕 open | 💬 Pinepaw, Ravensight |
~~~~~~

He sighed once again, looking at Pinepaw "Let's it be Pinepaw, everyone has their own options, stay or leave...I guess that's will be a question all of us will be asking for ourselves soon" he meowed rather calmly. His eyes looked over to the apprentice's den for some reason "by the way have you seen your sister yet today?" he asked suddenly.

❄️ Icecracker ❄️
| ♀️ | ♞ | 🐾 open | 💕 open | 💬 Servalnose|
~~~~~~
She sighed "well only time will tell what the future will bring to us" she meowed to her, turning around to the way Servlanose was told her to take "alright, see there later then... good luck" she meowed to her, waving her tail as small goodbyes.

🌪️ Tempestpaw 🌪️
| ♀️ | 🐾 | ♘ Cedarfoot | 💕 open | 💬 (Cloudfoot, Spottedpaw), open|
~~~~~~

She didn't say anything to the deputy even if she wanted to, sighing she felt rather relieved when the tom decided to leave her. She was not in the mood to an argument or even talk with anyone at the moment, she just wanted to hear if they will leave or stay. Thought if the leader decides to stay, she herself will leave and likely some other cats will as well. If the leader things this camp is more important that her clan's lives then she is all free to die here, she don't care anymore.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:53 am

ℙ𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕛𝕒𝕨
Warrior - Male - 36 moons - Apprentice: Acornpaw
Tags: Blizzardclaw & Tinymask - Mentions: None

The tom snorted at the two cats but continued to lash out at the fox. Biting the muzzle of the fox in an attempt to keep it from biting his brother in all but blood. His claws dug into the cheeks, ears, and forehead of the animal. Palejaw smiled slightly when the beast began to slowly waver. It's weakening. A snarl left his throat as he kept his grip on the fox.

sєrvαlnσsє
Warrior - Female - 54 moons - Apprentice: Mothpaw
Tags: Icecracker - Mentions: None

Nodding to herself the she-cat waved her tail in a short goodbye, turning away from the other she-cat. Servalnose breathed harshly out of her nose, and slowly padded away. Opening her jaw to catch the scent of prey, she relaxed slightly at the scent of a squirrel. It thankfully wasn't overpowered by the scent of rotting fish, but it was close.

тιиумαѕк
Warrior - Male - 12 moons - Apprentice: None
Tags: Blizzardclaw & Palejaw - Mentions: none

He dug his teeth in as deep as he could, pausing when he made contact with the jugular. Swiftly he clamped down on the vein, stopping a vast amount of blood from doing its job. Slowly Tinymask grit his teeth, cutting the vein open, getting a mouth full of blood. Letting go of the fox, he spat out the blood, keeping his claws attached to the animal. Finding another spot to attack the male latched on once again, beginning his work of suffocating their prey.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:03 am

Cloudfoot
tom ~ deputy ~ 65m ~ tags: spottedpaw (blizzardclaw mentioned)

Cloudfoot shook his head, "I never knew Bluestream well, and knowing how busy she was with Blizzardclaw we never talked much besides patrols and such. I never wanted to to bother her with our problems anyway, so I left her be." He listened to the apprentice as she described Meltedstar, nodding his tired head at hers, "Alright, and how did Meltedstar prove he was from StarClan? How do you know for certain this was a message specifically from StarClan?"

Pinepaw
tom ~ apprentice ~ 7m ~ tags: ravensight, flamerunner

"You're right..." Pinepaw nodded at Flamerunner, crouching awkwardly, "But it just sounds so exciting! Don't you want to go out and explore the world?" Upon inquiring if he had seen his sister today, Pinepaw glanced over at the apprentice's den and shook his head, "Um, no. I thought she went out for training. Why?"
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:26 pm

A m n e s i a wrote:
ViperStrike
Female//28 Moons//Warrior//Bisexual//Single//Tags: LittleStar

"Well that's great news" she stated and her awkward smile turned into a genuine one as she made a mental note that she should probably congratulate him for becoming a warrior when she got the chance. She felt bad for missing a warrior ceremony and mentally cursed SkyFrost for making her miss something so big like that but then remembered that there must of been something else that happened "Then what happened?" she pushed out of curiosity, wanting to know what went wrong during TinyPaw's warrior ceremony.

SkyFrost
Male//30 Moons//Warrior//Pansexual//Single//Tags: None, Open

SkyFrost let out a soft sigh when HawkPaw rolled his eyes at him and then decided to shake it off. A smile reappeared on his face and he stood up, deciding he had enough lazing around for today. He decided to steal ViperStrikes idea of going off to hunt alone because she had been stopped by LittleStar and was now getting filled in on the current situation. He stood up and headed towards the camp entrance.

HawkPaw
Male//8 Moons//Apprentice//Bisexual//Single//Mentor: WillowShine//Tags: None, Open

HawkPaw stretched his two back legs before shifting to stretch his one front leg and then returned to standing up straight. His eyes scanned the clearing, spotting at least three small groups of cats but still no sign of his mentor. He noticed SkyFrost leaving the camp and wondered if he could sneak out with him and go hunting on his own. He nodded at the plan and started heading towards the entrance. Besides, if anything he’d be helping the clan by trying to lend a paw to prevent even more cats ending up like his father, dying of starvation. His mind went back to the drama that occurred and he couldn’t help but think leaving the territory might just be their best bet. After all, he truly did not want to watch more and more cats die of starvation just because some refused to leave the territory.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:48 pm

𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛
female ★ 70m ★ bi ★ leader
crush: open ★ tags: viperstrike

"Yes, it's very good," she echoed and offered her own smile. Littlestar didn't feel much like smiling or being happy, but she didn't want the warrior to worry. If Viperstrike even cared. "Some cats started talking about... leaving. Trying to find a new place now that the Moonpool is ruined," Littlestar finally voiced her concerns and frowned with a heavy sigh.

𝚁𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚐
male ★ 40m ★ gay ★ warrior
crush: blizzardclaw ★ tags: rockhopper

"It's okay... we all have our own messes," he admitted and couldn't help but sigh with relief when the wind was suddenly blocked. Ripplefang couldn't help but realize that the savannah cat was more helpful than he thought, and he glanced over at him.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:02 pm

ViperStrike
Female//28 Moons//Warrior//Bisexual//Single//Tags: LittleStar

“I could understand wanting to move to new territory, especially with the lack of prey and water around here but what’s made them suddenly decide to speak out about that during a warriors ceremony? Seems kinda rude to do so and ruin an important moment for a new warrior” ViperStrike responded and frowned. She hadn’t had much faith in starclan to begin with and when the Moonpool was destroyed she had lost faith all together. She could see how the situation was effecting LittleStar and felt a pang of sympathy for the leader, especially because the final decision to move was pretty much all on her.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:44 pm

Blizzardclaw
{ Tom ~ Warrior ~ 39 moons ~ tags: Tinymask & Palejaw ~ Mentions: }
    Blizzardclaw had dug his teeth into further up the neck, scratching up the back of his neck as he clung onto the fox. He was always terrified of foxes, he hardly could believe that the three warriors were taking it down little by little. He snarled once as he broke through the skin, he almost couldn't wait to finally have something to eat after this was all over.
Spottedpaw
{ She-cat ~ Apprentice ~ 9 moons ~ tags: Cloudfoot ~ mentions: }
    Spottedpaw sighed, part of her really did hope that Cloudfoot would of known her mother, she didn't know much just that she was wonderful and a great warrior. No one would ever tell her much other than that because they didn't want her to get upset. "Oh... well I mean if you had perhaps she could of helped you with Blizzardclaw a long time ago... And I would of gotten to really know you." She sighs and refocused on the dream, trying to remember every little detail. "Well Meltedstar stated he was from Starclan and they said we needed to find a new moonplace. Why else would some cat tell us to leave and search for a new place to share dreams with Starclan?" She was calm but she didn't like to be doubted.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nepeta Lejion » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:14 pm

Rockhopper

male/gay/single/tags:Ripplefang

He smiled slightly and licked at his chest. "Y-yeah...I-i guess so" he curled his wet tail over his paws nervously. he wasnt sure what to say to the tom. it was his reason he was sokeing wet right now. si the least he could do was help. his ears twitched slightly words the way they came.
https://wolfplaygame.com/index.php?referral=244853 Help would be noice!!
Im also on Pokemon farm Q: https://pokefarm.com/user/Tolo

Magistream
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nepeta Lejion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:30 pm

Cloudfoot
tom ~ deputy ~ 65m ~ tags: spottedpaw

Cloudfoot felt his belly drop when he realized the apprentice misunderstood his question. His mind scrambled for a way to save himself, "I mean like- Did he tell you how Bluestream was in StarClan?" he asked quickly, "Anything personal that tells you for sure that they're from StarClan because no other cat would know of such a thing? If StarClan knew we believed they abandoned us, then they would have to prove something to you that they're from StarClan so the message is genuine, right?"

Pinepaw
tom ~ apprentice ~ 7m ~ tags: ravensight, flamerunner

"You're right..." Pinepaw nodded at Flamerunner, crouching awkwardly, "But it just sounds so exciting! Don't you want to go out and explore the world?" Upon inquiring if he had seen his sister today, Pinepaw glanced over at the apprentice's den and shook his head, "Um, no. I thought she went out for training. Why?"
Last edited by Resplendent on Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌙 post seventeen )

Postby wildsight » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:32 pm

( ) STORMPAW ( )
    DARK TABBY MOLLY WITH WHITE UNDERSIDE AND AMBER EYES
    ( eleven moons ) ( female ) ( medicine cat apprentice ) ( stressed ) ( camp ) ( mentions/none ) ( flickerlight )

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Stormpaw let out a sigh at her mentor's words, merely nodding. She didn't want her mentor to stay behind, though it wasn't like she could force her to join them. It seemed as if a few members had already left which was a shame. However, Stormpaw refused to do the same. She couldn't leave the clan behind. She merely, flicked her tail and began to pace the camp, noticing that the arguments had seemed to have died out. She turned to her mentor, her amber gaze narrowed slightly. She couldn't let the clan go through this they had to believe. She suspected some of the felines would believe her and the others, yet she knew some of the more stubborn members wouldn't. She turned to her mentor, her ears flicking. "Flickerlight will the others believe us? Do you believe us?", she asked. Perhaps, that was why her mentor wasn't joining them. She knew her mentor was among the more senior cats of the clan, but she wasn't a elder. At least, not in Stormpaw's eyes. "I need you to come with us. To help convince the others. Your a medicine cat after all. Perhaps, you could convince them?", she had seen the leader retreat to her den and Cloudfoot the deputy shortly afterwards. No doubt they were discussing the matter though she didn't know if they had come to a agreement if it was true or not.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ( ) RAVENSIGHT ( )
    LARGE, DARK COLORED MOLLY WITH SILVER HIGHLIGHTS, AND AMBER EYES
    ( fifty moons ) ( female ) ( warrior ) ( irritable ) ( camp ) ( mentions/none ) ( pinepaw, flamerunner )

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Ravensight glared at her apprentice at his words, her tail lashing. He'd be a fool to do so. Actually, they were all fools. He could hardly hunt let alone fight for the clan, so he'd be more of a burden than any sort of 'help'. She let out a heavy sigh, this time deciding to remain silent. Her ears flicked as she turned to Flamerunner at his words, her eyes narrowing slightly. She swiped her tongue over her muzzle, going over the idea once more. It seemed dangerous and it would be and honestly they'd all probably die even sooner than if they stayed here. She shook her head slightly, before turning back to the two toms awaiting to see where the rest of the conversation would go.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me