⚓ The Tribe of the Black Pearl ⚓ • high ranks + giveaways •

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ⚓ The Tribe of the Black Pearl -- ACCEPTING ⚓

Postby víolet » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:54 am

spirit nodded, a glimmer of hope filling her heart. "alright." she dipped her head. "thanks... i'll be there." she meowed, looking up at him. her eyes had a slight sadness in them. she knew what they needed to do, she just needed to find the spirit to do it.
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autobot. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:17 am

meow,, wrote:
Turtles' Snapping Jaws
"only a little bit. this sand is getting stuck in my fur!" she complained, kicking the sand a bit angrily and padding on beside their leader.
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:26 am

"Thank you, Spirit," it was Gaze's turn to have a melancholy respect to his tone, "I know this is really hard on the clan as a whole. We'll figure it out,"

Finding Rain, Fox immediately pounced on her, purring happily as he batted playfully at her ears, "I'm home!" he chimed. It had been such a long time since he had a friend his age to play with, and he had come back refreshed and hyper.
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autobot. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:31 am

Jay
he was smiling and flicked his tail as in to say goodbye to his new friend. he curled up in the boat for a little nap. maybe later he could come out to play again!
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Tribe of the Black Pearl -- Join the prophecy!

Postby winx » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:35 am

//it's up to you guys whether the patrol should leave before the rogues get there or if they should get there before they leave <3
Eye of the Eerie Tempest
Tempest nodded thankfully to Gaze whom offered to give him prey once more. Tempest could not deny that he was starving, even after devouring the mouse. The scent of Freshkill wafted from the inner ship, and his stomach gurgled to signify his hunger. "Are we leaving now?" Tempest dared to ask, rising to his paws to shake the sand that had collected on his ebony pelt. The tiny speck of white on his chest stood out like an island among the blue sea, while his golden eyes held no sign of emotion. Tempest was in a silent despair over Moon's death and the punishment he was receiving.

Tags: Gaze

Shadow That Dances at Night
His eyes sought out the looming shape of the ship in the distance. The land rose up on one side here, where cliffs jutted out from the water in misshapen forms. Sea mist coated his pelt in tiny, dew-like drops, and the smell of salt was vivid around him. The salt worked its way into his self-inflicted wounds, giving them an unpleasant, stinging sensation. He never understood why that happened, but then again, the rogues did not believe in the wide-spread need of surgeons or medics. If one knew how to use herbs, then an injured cat could trade prey for their services. "I see it! Is everyone ready?" he glanced over his shoulder towards the rogues in pursuit of Turtle and him. Hopefully they all knew the plan.
Tags: Turtle
blah

Hi there ya precious beans.

Always willing to help with trades
or pricing pet/item/C$ values ♥
Feel free to PM me!

Got a problem and
think CS staff could fix it?
Submit a ticket!

TH Characters

winx
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autobot. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:46 am

((What exactly does turtle say?? XD))

Turtles Snapping Jaws
she gave him a small nuzzle to comfort him. "yes, ready as i can be~" she meowed, ready to put on an upset tone to attempt and fool them that Tempest had really injured the group of cats.
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:55 am

//I'll wait for ophelia to get back so they don't have to worry too much about catching up on super important points! ♡

"Very, very soon," Gaze answered, taking a moment to scan the camp. It seemed his sailors were nearly ready, "I can grab you something more, before we head out. Wait here," he walked off, finding an even nicer piece of prey. It would be something filling, and good, and strengthening. Bringing it back, he set it in front of Tempest, still giving the cat the same amount of respect he owed when Tempest was in the position of captain.
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autobot. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:13 am

meow,, wrote:
((What exactly does turtle say?? XD))

Turtles Snapping Jaws
she gave him a small nuzzle to comfort him. "yes, ready as i can be~" she meowed, ready to put on an upset tone to attempt and fool them that Tempest had really injured the group of cats.
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Tribe of the Black Pearl -- Join the prophecy!

Postby winx » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:26 am

//she always acted loyal to the tribe and worked her best, which is why no one suspected her. she's kind of dark at this point, and wants revenge for Tempest making her a boatswain. She hates Tempest, she is accusing him of hurting the rogues -- but no one realizes this is the rogue trio from the main island instead of like random cats that found their way to the peninsula (if that makes sense)
Eye of the Eerie Tempest
Tempest felt the fur along his neck begin to stand on end. An all-too-familiar scent was on the breeze. "Turtle . . ." he muttered, though loud enough for Gaze to hear. "Do you smell that? It's not Tribe scent." Tempest warned Gaze, eyes widening as his eyes locked on a mass of cats in the distance. He could almost feel an eerie aura creep over the camp. He kept his maw shut as the cats got closer, slowing down as they reached the outside of the ship.

Tags: Gaze

Shadow That Dances at Night
Once the rogues reached the camp, Shadow put on the appearance of a befallen, young tom. His leg dragged out behind him, and he acted like he was huffing from the effort to keep up with Turtle. His eyes locked with Tempest, and it took all his power not to grin with triumph at the bewildered expression. Tempest would surely not remember him. Shadow was a fairly new leader, as the old one had somehow disappeared. Shadow looked to Turtle to explain the situation, knowing the plan was to convince Gaze to step down for not noticing Tempest's evil actions sooner. They would listen to Turtle. What reason had she for lying? Shadow rested beside Turtle, keeping his head held high to show at least some signs of being leader.
Tags: Turtle and rogues
blah

Hi there ya precious beans.

Always willing to help with trades
or pricing pet/item/C$ values ♥
Feel free to PM me!

Got a problem and
think CS staff could fix it?
Submit a ticket!

TH Characters

winx
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:34 am

Gaze immediately snapped to attention, looking out towards the group of cats. Sniffing the air, it was obvious that this group was certainly not their own... And Tempest was right. Turtle did not have the clan scent that would show she had been with the Tribe. Pinning his ears back, he answered softly, "Let's put your exile on hold, Tempest. I think we have something more important to take care of,"
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me