⚓ The Tribe of the Black Pearl ⚓ • high ranks + giveaways •

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ⚓ The Tribe of the Black Pearl -- ACCEPTING ⚓

Postby winx » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:19 am

//Yes! I will message you later with what has happened recently and what is taking place now. (: I am going out to lunch, so I will be back in a little bit.
Thank you for adopting! <3
blah

Hi there ya precious beans.

Always willing to help with trades
or pricing pet/item/C$ values ♥
Feel free to PM me!

Got a problem and
think CS staff could fix it?
Submit a ticket!

TH Characters

winx
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:27 am

In the Dark of Night
Night ;; Molly ;; Maiden ;; 28 moons ;; Tags: Open

I was about to get up to get a piece of prey when I felt a sharp pain in my window. I yowled out in pain. My kits are coming... I realized. I desperately needed Rain.
I yowled out in pain once more as I felt another pain ripple through my stomach.

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:47 pm

Rain That Falls Quietly
Well, I should probably go back. Even Rumble is already back. The pale gray and white tabby she-cat headed back towards the camp.

Rumble of Distant Thunder
After hearing another cat's yowl, the gray/brown tabby headed towards the noise. "Night, are you alright? Are your kits coming?"
quinn / cancer ♋︎ / any pronoun works
flight risingartmy bestie
my newest one - coveclan

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Tribe of the Black Pearl -- ACCEPTING! -- HIGH RANKS

Postby happysparrow » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:49 pm

meow,, wrote:
EeveeArt. wrote:
"You're the one that they used to hate,"
x

Username: Eeveeart.
Cat Name: Hawk's sharp gaze [Gaze]
Tribe Rank: Lieutenant
Personality: Gaze is often avoided by others, his appearance giving an eerily familiar yet distant and evil feeling to the cats around him. This is not true for him though, as he is one of the most hard working and sweet cats you will meet. When working, he stays on track and does whatever he must to protect his tribe. When just casually laying around, he's a kind cat who is often caught helping out the Surgeon, Maidens, or even the Boatswains. He often jokes around about him being too into protecting the tribe, and one day it will cause the end of him.
Scent: Hawk feathers and lime
Family: deceased
History: Hawk's sharp gaze was born to two pure white cats, making the other cats believe their angelic nature was lost on the kit. He was often shunned and hated because along with this, his belief Arcadia was not there. One day when out trying to prove himself to his tribe, a lion fish stung him badly and he ended up getting a horrible infection in his leg. It ended up having to be taken off, the process painful and nearly killed the swabbie. He grew up and adapted to this though, even if a harsh wind knocks him over, he always gets back up. He still doesn't have a strong belief in Arcadia, but he hasn't expressed it. He still thanks her and her clan of the deceased, in case she is really up there. He wouldn't want to disrespect a being like that, but he also doesn't like believing in a higher power that would let that happen to him.
Mate, Crush, Ect.: N/A [Open to crushes!]
Other: Sharks r ur nose

"..."
x

Cat Name: Turtle's snapping jaws [Turtle]
Tribe Rank: Boatswain
Personality: Turtle is a selective mute, often sitting alone by herself. She doesn't like the Captain or Lieutenan for making her work this job, as she wanted to be the Gunner, not this. She tends to hiss at any cat that surprises her or gets too close for comfort, and isn't a nice cat in general. She's only nice to the swabbies and Maidens.
Scent: Sand and salty water
Family: parents deceased, looking for someone to play her sister.
History: Turtle's snapping jaws was born with her sister, and was such a happy apprentice. She thought she was going to become the Gunner, so she worked as hard as she could to provide for everyone to prove herself that she could be a good member of the tribe. Unfortunately, this lead to her becoming a Boatswain. All her moons of mapping out great attack routes, safe places to stay in case of an attack, and things like that, she became stuck with having to do a job she didn't want. Her parents ended up dying of old age quickly after this, so the only cat she can rely on to understand her anger is her sister.

"One, one, one, you can't count it when you're dead, no.."
x

Cat Name: Colors shifting in the sun [Sun]
Tribe Rank: Sailor
Personality: Sun is your average cat, working to provide for the clan but not pushing himself too hard. He's an awkward little bean, often stuttering and stumbling on his own paws. He tries his best to flirt with others, but it just ends badly. He spends most of his time exploring the territory and sometimes even outside that, as he finds happiness in knowing he has every spot on the island memorized. The only time he is super happy is telling the stories his parents used to tell, most of them being about his siblings.
Scent: Burnt palm leaves
Family: Deceased
History: Colors shifting in the sun was born with 4 other siblings, them all constantly playing and having fun. one day, a storm washed in, and his young sibling were washed away, never to be seen again. This was a hard hit to him and his parents, so he stopped socializing with many cats, afraid he would loose them. This is why he stutters a lot and doesn't say things properly, he sorta forgot over the years. His parents saw how badly the hit took him, and they started telling him stories. So many stories about appreciating like while you have the chance, even if you only have one thing going for you, count it again and again. You can never count those things when you're dead. After his parents died peacefully in their sleep, he started to come out of his shell, out and about more than normal.

(( May I take Turtle? ))

//May I please have Gaze~?? I think it would be fun to have a more serious character to play~!!
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:53 pm

In the Dark of Night
Night ;; Molly ;; Maiden ;; 28 moons ;; Tags: Rumble of Distant Thunder

I nodded and squenched my jaw in pain. "Please get Rain!" I begged. I needed her to help me through this. I have never kitted before, and I was getting nervous about how the kits will turn out.

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winx » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:54 pm

//Yes, you may! (: Would you like me to re-email the plot and Eevee's last post with Gaze to you? I believe he was about to make the journey to outcast Tempest
blah

Hi there ya precious beans.

Always willing to help with trades
or pricing pet/item/C$ values ♥
Feel free to PM me!

Got a problem and
think CS staff could fix it?
Submit a ticket!

TH Characters

winx
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:56 pm

Lucy34 wrote://Yes, you may! (: Would you like me to re-email the plot and Eevee's last post with Gaze to you? I believe he was about to make the journey to outcast Tempest

//thank you so much! And yes please, if you wouldn't mind!!
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:16 pm

Rain That Falls Quietly
The pale gray and white tabby she-cat walked back to camp a little quicker, remembering Night and how close she was to kitting. "Got it!" Rain automatically sprinted into camp, reaching Night in only a few moments. "Rumble, go get a stick!" Alright, good. "Now, raspberry leaves." Rain began to massage the soon-to-be mother's stomach.

Rumble of Distant Thunder
The gray/brown tabby tom nodded, and took off outside of camp, almost bumping into his sister. "Night's kitting!" Rumble said, almost out of breath, but going and finding a stick that wouldn't break. The gray/brown tabby tom nodded, and went into the medicine cat den to fetch raspberry leaves. Spiky, green leaves. . Hmm--found it!
quinn / cancer ♋︎ / any pronoun works
flight risingartmy bestie
my newest one - coveclan

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:33 pm

Gaze shook out his fur, stoic expression still framed on his face. There was no way something like this should have happened, and as badly as he didn't want to lead his leader to exile, it had to be done. Besides, he was sure they would find out more information..! Something that would allow Tempest to come back, guilt free. For now, however, he needed to play both judge and protector. They would find something out, eventually. Walking steadily, he found Spirit, "I require your assistance," he spoke, head held high as he resumed authority, "I'm leading Tempest to exile, and I would need someone to come along as witness. I'd like a few more of the sailors, as well, but I believe you would be best to attend,"
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:38 pm

In the Dark of Night
Night ;; Molly ;; Maiden ;; 28 moons ;; Tags: Rain & Rumble

*Fade*

Some time later, I was laying there with two beautiful kits. One tom, and one she-kit. "They're beautiful..." I mewed.

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me