Paradise? -Pokemon RP Accepting!-

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Paradise? -Pokemon RP Accepting!-

Postby Boomer » Tue May 23, 2017 12:38 pm

"I've seen you before..." murmured Maria, looking to the Eevee, "How do you know they won't hurt you later on?" "Or sell you to a collector?" added Mary, flicking her tail some. The pups stayed close to their mothers, a bit tired and stressed from what happened.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Tue May 23, 2017 1:10 pm

╸ ╸ Chloris

「ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ」「ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ」「 ᴛᴀɢꜱ ➢ Juan, Ryuu」「ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ꜱᴋᴜʟʟ」

♂ ᴀᴘɪꜱ (ʙᴇᴇᴅʀɪʟʟ) ʟᴠʟ. 50
ʙᴇᴇᴅʀɪʟʟɪᴛᴇ
ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ꜱᴡᴀʀᴍ
- ᴜ-ᴛᴜʀɴ
- ᴘᴏɪꜱᴏɴ ᴊᴀʙ
- ᴅʀɪʟʟ ʀᴜɴ
- ꜱᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ」

♂ ᴋᴜʀᴏᴋᴜ (ᴍɪᴍɪᴋʏᴜ) ʟᴠʟ. 50
ɢʜᴏꜱᴛɪᴜᴍ ᴢ
ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ᴅɪꜱɢᴜɪꜱᴇ
- ꜱᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
- ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ꜱɴᴇᴀᴋ
- ᴘʟᴀʏ ʀᴏᴜɢʜ
- ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴄʟᴀᴡ」

♀ ᴘʀᴀꜱɪɴᴀ (ꜱᴇʀᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀ) ʟᴠʟ. 50
ʟᴇꜰᴛᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ
ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀʀʏ
- ʟᴇᴀꜰ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ
- ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ [ꜰɪʀᴇ]
- ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ᴘᴜʟꜱᴇ
- ʟᴇᴇᴄʜ ꜱᴇᴇᴅ」

♀ ᴛᴇɴꜱɪ (ᴠᴏʟᴄᴀʀᴏɴᴀ) ʟᴠʟ. 50
ᴘᴀꜱꜱʜᴏ ʙᴇʀʀʏ
ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇ ʙᴏᴅʏ
- Qᴜɪᴠᴇʀ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
- ꜰɪʀᴇ ʙʟᴀꜱᴛ
- ɢɪɢᴀ ᴅʀᴀɪɴ
- ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ [ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ]」

♀ ɴʏx (ᴡᴇᴀᴠɪʟᴇ) ʟᴠʟ. 50
ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴏʀʙ
ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴜʀᴇ
- ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ ᴏꜰꜰ
- ɪᴄɪᴄʟᴇ ᴄʀᴀꜱʜ
- ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ-ᴜᴘ ᴘᴜɴᴄʜ
- ʙʀɪᴄᴋ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ」

♂ ʀʏᴜᴜɴᴏꜱᴜᴋᴇ (ꜱᴀʟᴀᴍᴇɴᴄᴇ) ʟᴠʟ. 50
ʟᴜᴍ ʙᴇʀʀʏ
ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ᴍᴏxɪᴇ
- ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
- ꜰʟʏ
- ᴏᴜᴛʀᴀɢᴇ
- ᴇᴀʀᴛʜQᴜᴀᴋᴇ」

"Juan, trust me when I say being safe doesn't mean you'll be happy. Sure, that eevee might be happy with it's situation, but everybody will react to things like that differently. Even if the furfrou and her pups were safe, you'd be taking her against her will. A slaveowner might keep their slaves safe, but will the slaves be happy? Probably not. Let's say you were a wild...
flareon, and you had some pups with another flareon. Would you be happy if some random people you never knew came over and grabbed all of you and took you to some enclosed sanctuary in the middle of the ocean? Would you be happy if you were taken away from people you loved in exchange for safety? Maybe I'm just reckless, but I wouldn't. I'm gonna go look at the mudbray now."
Chloris said, standing up and walking towards the small donkey-like pokemon.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue May 23, 2017 1:16 pm

Juan sat in thought as Chloris got up and walked towards the Mudbray. "I see your point..." he murmured, "I really do. I can't just disobey orders. Sure you guys break the rules, but not the team's rules. I'm mostly worried about bad people finding them." Juan truly wanted to help them; he had heard rumors about the foundation being shady in its practices, but he has never seen or been a part of any of the shady business that supposedly went on. "You all will just keep coming back until we go." mumbled Maria, lowering her tail, "What choice do we really have?" The fear of her pups getting hurt or Eileen getting sick frightened Maria and she wanted to do everything she could to protect them.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkepticalSeven » Tue May 23, 2017 2:24 pm

name;; abeliene lucianne brindille
nickname(s);; zero, lucianne, ghost
gender;; female
age;; 16
hometown;; cianwood city
crush;; pm me

height;; 5'11
weight;; 120 lbs.
skin color;; olive
eye color;; sterling silver
hair color;; black
hair type;; curly
hair length;; almost reaches down to her hips
clothing;; abeliene usually wears green strappy boots (not the high heeled kind) with black jeans. she also wears a team skull blouse.

personality;; abeliene is extremely disrespectful and has no regard for other's feelings. for some reason she only treats people who, like her, were born in either johto or hoenn. usually she hurts other people's feelings with her extremely brutal honesty, which has gotten her a bad reputation. team skull members, however, praise her for these things. if you know her, though, abeliene is very polite and warm-hearted. abeliene is also very smart and open-minded, which does make up for some of the bad things about her personality.

history;; abeliene was born in cianwood city to dawn brindille. when she was 5, abeliene moved to sinnoh. she hated this region with all of her heart, but despite this she started her adventure here. when she had caught palkia and dialga (after completing her pokedex) and learned about their ability to distort time and space, she was intrigued. abeliene then went back to johto to catch celebi so that she could time travel. after she obtained the celebi she went through four of the other regions. when abeliene was twelve she began to use celebi to time travel. she went back in time to four other regions to toy with the people there for about a year or so. as soon as she was done messing with people abeliene returned to the present time. right now she's in alola, and once she's sick of toying with the people here she'll leave.

kindred;; dawn brindille, ( her father is unknown)
role;; team skull grunt
pokemon;; syra (sylveon, female, lv. 50) bane (incineroar, male, lv. 50) jinx (gengar, female, lv. 50) setsuna (ampharos, female, lv. 49) strider (sceptile, male, lv. 49) cynders (typhlosion, male, lv. 50)
other;; if you call abeliene by her real name instead of zero/ghost, she'll probably pummel you.
SkepticalSeven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue May 23, 2017 2:25 pm

OOC: Accepted. ^^
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkepticalSeven » Tue May 23, 2017 2:26 pm

(okay! i'll post asap :3)
SkepticalSeven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Tue May 23, 2017 2:53 pm

(I feel like any interactions with Chloris and Abeliene are going to be interesting/will result in the deaths of millions.)
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkepticalSeven » Tue May 23, 2017 2:56 pm

G H O S T

age 16 gender female role team skull grunt crush pm me tags chloris, juan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
i ran as fast as i could through the streets of this place. who was i? i certainly can't remember anything other than the fact that i was ghost. my name is ghost, right? i looked around quickly, my lungs screaming for air. who was i running from in the first place.. what was i running from? i came across some ranch after what seemed like forever. i saw two people standing near eacother. my vision was starting to fade at this point. i collapsed near the one kid who i think was named juan. "you have to help.. i was supposed to be in hoenn.. with that one kid.." i groaned, closing my eyes. i suddenly realized why my name is ghost. i was a time-traveler.

@fennekchu
(hehe. true)
SkepticalSeven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue May 23, 2017 3:01 pm

Maria looked to Chloris and sighed a little. She slowly walked to her and sat by her side. Maria turned to the Mimikyu. "Can you ask her if that foundation place is actually safe?" she asked, "And can they keep my pup healthy?" Maria didn't want to leave Lycan, but if her pup had a chance to have her eye treated without Ryuu having to spend money or time away from the other Pokemon, she'd go to the foundation. She suddenly jumped up as another Team Skull grunt showed up. Mary growled lowly at Ghost and bared her teeth, noticing the Team Skull shirt she was wearing. "We can't trust any of them!" she snapped, looking to her sister. Juan moved from his spot and bent down by Ghost. "C-Chloris!" he called, "I-I'm not sure what's wrong with her! She's a Skull grunt."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Tue May 23, 2017 3:12 pm

╸ ╸ Chloris

「ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ」「ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ」「 ᴛᴀɢꜱ ➢ Juan, Ryuu」「ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ꜱᴋᴜʟʟ」

♂ ᴀᴘɪꜱ (ʙᴇᴇᴅʀɪʟʟ) ʟᴠʟ. 50
ʙᴇᴇᴅʀɪʟʟɪᴛᴇ
ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ꜱᴡᴀʀᴍ
- ᴜ-ᴛᴜʀɴ
- ᴘᴏɪꜱᴏɴ ᴊᴀʙ
- ᴅʀɪʟʟ ʀᴜɴ
- ꜱᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ」

♂ ᴋᴜʀᴏᴋᴜ (ᴍɪᴍɪᴋʏᴜ) ʟᴠʟ. 50
ɢʜᴏꜱᴛɪᴜᴍ ᴢ
ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ᴅɪꜱɢᴜɪꜱᴇ
- ꜱᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
- ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ꜱɴᴇᴀᴋ
- ᴘʟᴀʏ ʀᴏᴜɢʜ
- ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴄʟᴀᴡ」

♀ ᴘʀᴀꜱɪɴᴀ (ꜱᴇʀᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀ) ʟᴠʟ. 50
ʟᴇꜰᴛᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ
ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀʀʏ
- ʟᴇᴀꜰ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ
- ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ [ꜰɪʀᴇ]
- ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ᴘᴜʟꜱᴇ
- ʟᴇᴇᴄʜ ꜱᴇᴇᴅ」

♀ ᴛᴇɴꜱɪ (ᴠᴏʟᴄᴀʀᴏɴᴀ) ʟᴠʟ. 50
ᴘᴀꜱꜱʜᴏ ʙᴇʀʀʏ
ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇ ʙᴏᴅʏ
- Qᴜɪᴠᴇʀ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
- ꜰɪʀᴇ ʙʟᴀꜱᴛ
- ɢɪɢᴀ ᴅʀᴀɪɴ
- ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ [ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ]」

♀ ɴʏx (ᴡᴇᴀᴠɪʟᴇ) ʟᴠʟ. 50
ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴏʀʙ
ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴜʀᴇ
- ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ ᴏꜰꜰ
- ɪᴄɪᴄʟᴇ ᴄʀᴀꜱʜ
- ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ-ᴜᴘ ᴘᴜɴᴄʜ
- ʙʀɪᴄᴋ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ」

♂ ʀʏᴜᴜɴᴏꜱᴜᴋᴇ (ꜱᴀʟᴀᴍᴇɴᴄᴇ) ʟᴠʟ. 50
ʟᴜᴍ ʙᴇʀʀʏ
ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ᴍᴏxɪᴇ
- ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
- ꜰʟʏ
- ᴏᴜᴛʀᴀɢᴇ
- ᴇᴀʀᴛʜQᴜᴀᴋᴇ」

Chloris stared at her for a moment, confused, then got up and stood about a yard away from her. "Well, if you want to get back to Hoenn, just get a trumpet and go underwater. Just kidding, I'll actually see if I can do something to help." Chloris then noticed the girl's Team Skull tanktop once Juan pointed it out. "Did you get a concussion or something? You're a Team Skull member. Do you have your pokemon with you, if any? I wanna make sure that they're okay too." She said, then looked down at Kuroku as he tugged on her shirt. "Huh? Oh, another note." She said, taking the piece of paper from the mimikyu and reading it quickly. "Well,
they'd probably be able to keep them healthy and safe, but answer this for me: Do you want your pup to live in the same secluded area for their entire lives, never being able to leave unless they get lucky? Although I haven't seen it first-hand, I'd also guess that they probably do some experiments on the pokemon there. Either way, it's your choice. If you really want your pup to go there,
just go over to Juan." She said to Maria.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me