💀 T H E C A V E D - I N C L A N R O L E P L A Y 💀

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 💀 T H E C A V E D - I N C L A N R O L E P L A Y 💀

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:44 am

Lupinegaze (34 moons)
Warrior - male - apprentice (open) - crush (open) - tags; Iciclerain, Lonesight

He was staying silently there waiting for the two in-waiting to start moving out of the camp, he was excited about the probably good hunt they were going to have at the rat cave or so he hoped. He looked over to the apprentices when he heard the two talking about them, he didn't say it out loud but he was a little bit against the sacrifice thing the clan was having, especially when he didn't see that it actually helped the clan at all.

Pecanberry (30 moons)
Queen - female - apprentice (n/a) - crush (open) - tags; Geysertail

She followed after the warrior who took her kit away from her to take a look around those caves. She felt still very worried, but she did trust that Brinkingbat could keep her kit safe. She looked over to the stranger she-cat who called herself a Geysertail "so what brings you to the clan now Geysertail?" she asked.

Beautyfluff (24 moons)
Silver Mushroom - female - apprentice (Rhodonitepaw) - crush (open) - tags; open

She was going to go to question the time-teller about the rocks he was always watching, she didn't get anything about those which kind of interested her. Thought the tom was already on his own words and there was this stranger wandering around the cave too. She looked behind her to see if her apprentice was already up or not, she was not hurrying so she didn't mind the younger cat taking his time to sleep a little bit longer.

Iciclerain (24 moons)
In waiting - male - apprentice (open) - Crush (Geysertail) - tags: Lupinegaze, Lonesight

He nodded to the other in waiting "yeah three is a fine amount but we could at least ask if those apprentices want to join us, I think either of them wants to show the others about their worth to the clan...so we could at least gave them a chance to do that" he meowed to the she-cat.

Zinniapaw (8 moons)
Apprentice - male - mentor (Hangingroot) - crush (open) - tags; Littlepaw

He sighed "yeah, but I don't want to give up hope, there has to be a reason why this clan is still alive after being stuck there for so long?" he said thoughtfully "maybe..we're alive because we're not supposed to be destroyed and supposed to get free someday" he meowed.

Midnightkit (3 moons)
kit - female - mother (Pecanberry) - crush (open) - tags; Brinkingbat

She flicked her ears listening giving the warrior a very scared and weird look in her eyes "what? feast the dead cats? are you serious how could that help the clan to get food?" she meowed confused "The dead cats can't bring use food, right? Is it more like an insane story what we believe to be the truth?" she kept meowing. She was silent for a moment "if they can bring us food then why can't they get us free?" she asked.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 💀 T H E C A V E D - I N C L A N R O L E P L A Y 💀

Postby Amyloid » Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:35 am

Geysertail (Pecanberry, Brinkingbat)

Geysertail glanced at the sound of the she-cat. Although she couldn't see anything, the voice soothed her. It reminded her of her own gentle mother. "Oh, don't mind me." She whispered, suddenly feeling melancholy at the thought of her parents. "I'm just a friend who's visiting. It's hard to traverse through the caves when you can't see, so I stay close to my friends when I'm not....home." Home.... it seemed so familiar. However, Geysertail was sure that the dripping caves was not her home. Her home was supposed to have her family. Where did they go? She had heard about some stories before from sneaking up on a elder, but she doubted if that was true. Instead, Geysertail turned to Brinkingbat. "Should we go? I can feel that night is coming." Geysertail tried to smile, but it was hard at the looming feeling of gloom.
Hi there! Call me Amy. I'm usually active!
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me