β˜… π“ˆπ‘œπ“‡π“‡π‘’π“π’Έπ“π’Άπ“ƒ β”Š π“ž&𝓐 β”Š π’²π’Άπ“‡π“‡π’Ύπ‘œπ“‡ π’žπ’Άπ“‰π“ˆ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

β˜…β”Š4.

Postby anathema » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:50 am

martenfang

she-cat | 41 moons | deputy

martenfang's face flushed with embarrassment as she quickly realized she hadn't yet been awake to see all the bigger groups go out for a hunt. nightwhisper, on the other hand, had definitely watched them all depart. "oh, crescentclan," she swore, mostly to herself. "forgive me, nightwhisper. you definitely don't have to go out if you don't want to!"

tigerfin
    tom | 41 moons | guardian

tigerfin gave a faint smile of amusement as viperpaw returned to him and wolfheart. the tom's fur looked to be sticking up in random places; it reminded him of his sister's similar bad case of bedhead. the guardian kept his gaze soft as he could for a stoic tom like himself, not wanting to make the young apprentice think he was making fun of him. if anything, it was endearing because of how much it reminded him of martenfang when she'd been a guardian apprentice.

"sounds good," he mewed in response to wolfheart, chuckling as the other guardian proposed she was being bossy. "and no harm done. you didn't sound bossy at all. you're right -- let's hit the road. you ready, viperpaw?"

sealpaw
    tom | 10 moons | guardian apprentice

sealpaw nodded awkwardly as whiteflame reminded him of his whole "sleeping-in problem". his mentor was right, and he hoped the older guardian knew that he felt guilty. after all, sealpaw really only put on a front of carelessness when tigerfin was around because he figured that no matter what he did, his brother would never approve of it.

"i promise i'll be up bright and early tomorrow!" the young tom said, grinning abashedly. "and you already know i'm gonna put my best paw forward today. i wanna be a good guardian, and being a good guardian comes with lotsa practice."
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β˜… π“ˆπ‘œπ“‡π“‡π‘’π“π’Έπ“π’Άπ“ƒ β”Š π“ž&𝓐 β”Š π’²π’Άπ“‡π“‡π’Ύπ‘œπ“‡ π’žπ’Άπ“‰π“ˆ

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:46 pm

Pigeonheather
male guardian| apprentice is open | crush on Echostar | tags- Echostar

The orange and white guardian took his leave out of the dens he was being slept at, stretching his tired bones and shaking his long fur. He had a pretty restless night for some reason and he even did a small hunt in the early of the morning when most of the others were likely still sleeping. He took the catch to his sister and her kits, hopefully, they found the prey and he didn't wake them up then. He actually got some quick naps after that and now he felt like he maybe slept too long, but he felt rested. He looked around to see the alpha and deputy there, maybe he was not that late, after all, he thought to himself as he walked toward them "excuse me...morning Echostar, so are the patrols being organized yet? anything for me to do or go?" he asked them.

Vanillaflake
female Queen | kits are Frozenkit & Glacierkit | crush is open|tags- kits, Pinecloud

Very early in the morning, she opened her eyes to see how her brother come to bring some prey, a little earlier than usual. She acted like she was sleeping then even if she woke up at the small voices when he stepped to the den entrance. She made a smile and left the prey to be, so she could maybe eat it later after a little more sleep. She opened her eyes once again when she heard her kits calling for her "what...? yes, of course, that's from your uncle, yes you can eat it" she meowed to Glacierkit who was already woke up and noticed the prey waiting for them near the entrance. She noticed her fellow den mate being up already too so she shook her head at her "good morning Pinecloud, I hope you slept well" she meowed stretching her legs as she stood up.

Scorchpaw
female guard apprentice | mentor is - | crush on open | tags- Archpaw, open

She sat near the apprentice's den entrance her eyes watching carefully every cat walking around the camp, she wanted to make sure she know what was going on and which was going where or cats who could be left behind doing nothing special. She looked at Archpaw when the tom sat next to her "what do you mean? I am looking for someone who could maybe take me out or to train or anything" she meowed to him with sight.

Archpaw
male hunter apprentice |mentor is - | crush on Pearpaw, Sandpaw | tags- Scorchpaw, open

The gray and brown tabby was the last one to the apprentice's den, or he thought as he didn't really look back when he walked out. Yawning he took a quick look around the camp, seeing his sister sitting there at her usual place "hmm watching around like always...so what are you looking for this time?" he meowed sitting down next to her. He shook her fur a little bit as he listened to her "I see, the usual it seems...well I am doing pretty much the same, even if not doing anything is not a problem to me..." he responded.

Frozenkit
female kit | mother is Vanillaflake | small crush on Viperpaw |tags- family

The creamy white kitten woke up when her brother kicked her to her back, making her meow in surprise "hey, stop that, that's not fun" she hissed to him. She blinked her eyes with a yawn as she watched after what else her stupid brother was doing "Don't ask me...I didn't bring that prey here..." she responded to him with annoyance. She looked at their mother when Glcierkit managed to wake her up too "uncle did?" she murmured and took herself to the small prey.

Glacierkit
male kit | mother is Vanillaflake| crush is open | tags - family

He was the first to wake up to his family, yawning the mostly white with few black spots on his face stood up. He looked at the silent den for a moment, seeing the other queen there, but focused mostly on the prey he saw near the entrance just waiting there all moveless "oh what's that?" he murmured to himself starting to kick his sister back "hoy look they prey to come to watch us, see, see, how it got here?" he asked looking to his sister who only hissed to him "well I never said that you did...mom, woke up" he looked to her, before turning to his mother "mom...they're is prey there, can we eat that?" he asked her with excitement. He flicked his tail as his mother told them that it was from their uncle "ooh, we can always count the uncle Pigeonheather" he meowed loudly before following his sister to the prey.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

006 β˜… Mint, Pearl, Pine, Thicket

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:09 pm

☀
β‡Ό Mintpool β‡Ό
Queergender β‡Ό Mender β‡Ό 65 Moons
Tags: Breezepaw β‡Ό Location: Camp

indentation Xe gave a small half-smile, good, meals should always be filling and tasty. Xe thought with a small purr, tail curling with delight behind xem. Almost startling at Breezepaw's question about heading out of camp for a bit, xyr ears perked as the tom explained. A new patch of coltsfoot, eh? Interesting. Xe thought as xyr eyes narrowed after Breezepaw mentioned that something had trampled it a while back. Face falling into a serious expression, the snowy cat frowned as worry niggled at the back of xyrs mind, "That is acceptable." Xe opened and closed xyr jaws for a few moments then asked,"Did the trampled happen to leave any of its scents behind?" Xe questioned, flickering between concern and annoyance. If it had been a clan-mate, Mintpool would be quite annoyed by said clan-mates carelessness. But the thought of the trampled being something other than a clan-mate made xem woulder what it had been. And if the guardian patrols needed to be on the lookout for it.

β˜€
β‡Ό Pearlpaw β‡Ό
Female β‡Ό Hunter Apprentice β‡Ό 10 Moons
Tags: Swiftclaw β‡Ό Location: Fish Path

indentation Pearlpaw would admit she nearly tripped over her own paws at Sandpaws outburst and the following act where the apprentice ran back to camp. With Foxshine swiftly following after his apprentice, the tabby let her gaze narrow in on the area where the two cats had disappeared from. Pearlpaw blinked a few times confused by the outburst and then turned her confused gaze to Swiftclaw. "I... I have no idea where she pulled the no-one loves her but one cat from. Are those dramatics... normal for her?" She asked, bewildered. Pearlpaw didn't exactly remember much of her kithood before falling into the stream, and she hadn't really tried to get to know her clan-mates - much less her den-mates - after her return recently. Maybe that was a mistake? Maybe I should have tried to get to know them a little so I didn't accidentally step on ... whatever that was. Wondered Pearlpaw, whiskered brows furrowing.

Ξ 
β‡Ό Pinecloud β‡Ό
Female β‡Ό Queen β‡Ό 40 Moons
Tags: Open β‡Ό Location: Camp

indentation It wasn't long after that the molly finished the rest of her fish, with the bones set aside. Pineclouds gaze wandered around camp as she procrastinated, she didn't want to bury the bones yet, enjoying the still slightly fishy smell they gave off. She momentarily regretted her decision as she watched her sire; Mintpool pads out of the menders and over to xyr apprentice. Admittedly she didn't have the best relationship with her sire, it had been downright antagonistic when she was an apprentice. That had been before she'd come to realize just how busy her sire was, doubly so after xyr old mentor Palidsong retired. She admitted that she was overjoyed that Mintpool had become a little bit of a worry wart when it came to her after telling her that she was expecting kits. She, unfortunately, understood why xe worried and was also worried for the same reasons. Maybe we can bond again as sire and daughter again during this time? Pinecloud wondered hopefully.

☊
β‡Ό Thicketstorm β‡Ό
Male β‡Ό Guardian β‡Ό 32 Moons
Tags: Stonepaw β‡Ό Location: Camp

indentation Keeping his sage green eyes on the younger feline the tom's lips twitched up once into a small smile for a heartbeat. enthusiasm and some confidence, good. It'll serve him well. Thicketstorm figured that this would be a good training exercise for Stonepaw, as hopefully his apprentice would one day be leading patrols. His head tilted as Stonepaw questioned where they should start, and let out a hum. "Why don't you decide?" He started, "treat this like a patrol, with you as the patrol leader. We can go anywhere and take any route, so don't worry about how long it takes." Thicketstorm said, wondering how his apprentice would react to it.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β˜… π“ˆπ‘œπ“‡π“‡π‘’π“π’Έπ“π’Άπ“ƒ β”Š Doeprance, Stonepaw (5)

Postby MEAT.BALL » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:32 am

🌻DOEPRANCE . . .
. . . she-cat, 26 moons, hunter
. . . interacting with no-one
west side of SorrelClan territory

Doeprance clambered up a recently-fallen tree that wasn't quite standing but not quite of the ground either. She looked up at the sky through the branches of the copse and took in a deep breath, before letting it out in a sigh. A sunbeam struck the tree at a perfect angle, and she carefully made her way towards it before feeling herself getting groggy. Shutting her eyes, she enjoyed the warmth of the light on her fur before beginning to doze off.

πŸͺ¨STONEPAW . . .
. . . tom, 11 moons, guardian's apprentice
. . . interacting with Thicketstorm
venturing away from camp

The young tom nodded, before pausing to think about what path they should take. "Okay, then. Let's go!" He mewed, tail raised as he trotted to the camp entrance and out of the clearing. He paused outside of camp, looking around and sniffing the air idly. Let's make this easier, Stonepaw mused, looking around. The river ought to be a good starting point.
Hoping that his mentor would understand where he was off to, he steeled his wobbling nerves and began to walk without so much as a glance behind him. Done is done, Stonepaw. You got this.
MEAT.BALL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☘ Breeze{3} β˜€ Fox{8} √ Viper{5}

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:40 am

☘ Breezepaw - Male - 13 moons - Mender's Apprentice - Mentor: Mintpool - ~Mintpool ☘
    The silvery cat was cleaning one paw when he noticed Mintpool approaching, head tilting slightly to the side as xe approached. "It was," he agreed easily. His mentor could be a bit awkward at times but it wasn't something that had ever particularly bothered him. He was certainly chatty enough for the both of them! "I was actually thinking of heading out of camp for a little bit, if that's okay?" Breezepaw was fairly confident in his knowledge of herbs this point, and he hadn't actually missed xyr glance to Pinecloud before walking over. Xe probably wanted to check in on her, which was deifnitely more important than a quiz that could happen later today. "There was that patch of coltsfoot nearby that was trampled by something a while back and I wanted to check how it's growing back in."

β˜€ Foxshine - Male - 33 moons - Hunter- Apprentice: Sandpaw - ~Sandpawβ˜€
    He wasn't looking any less confused -- or upset -- when he made it back to camp. But sure enough Sandpaw emerged from Echostar's den before he even made it halfway to it. His ears were still back slightly but his voice was completely even when he answered, "I'm sure plenty of cats like you, Sandpaw. You're bright and excitable, but that's not a bad thing -- it does mean that you can be a little overwhelming at times however." His tail flicked, eyes wandering around the camp, "in the end though, you are an apprentice. And that means that learning is quite literally your role in the clan. Not just from me, or Echostar, but from everyone. Regardless of how harsh Pearlpaw may have been, you can not get angry at an offer to teach you something." A soft sigh, Foxshine taking a second to smooth a bit of fur on his chest, "So yes, I suspect you may owe apologies to the others as well, and Pearlpaw may owe one to you, and then all four of us can go fishing and you can show each other how you each do so. Is that alright with you?"

√ Viperpaw - Male - 8 moons - Guardian's Apprentice - Mentor: Wolfheart - ~Wolfheart, Tigerfin √
    It wasn't until his name was said that Viperpaw actually turned his eye on the two guardians. "Sure," he answered, standing and shaking out his fur. Now that he'd already been up and about he was visibly less annoyed getting out of the camp seemed like a good thing. He couldn't help but feel the camp was a bit... stifling at times. He simply wasn't used to being around this many cats -- for as long as he could remember it had just been him and Viper. And then just him.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

6 β˜… Wolf, White, Swift & Night

Postby Nyverria » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:11 pm

Wolfheart | Female | Guardian | 34 moons | Apprentice: Viperpaw | Tags: Viperpaw, Tigerfin | Location: Clan territory border

"Let's head towards the edge of our territory and circle around towards the river so that Viperpaw can get a better understanding of our territory." the guardian mewed as she made her way out of the entrance and taking a sharp right as she kept a slow trot. The silver tabby flicked her tail for a second as she looked back to make sure her apprentice and clan mate were behind her. She had hoped that maybe Viperpaw would actually take in his surroundings as much as possible since joining her clan. Viperpaw was Wolfheart's very first apprentice and sine her apprentice had only been with Sorrelclan for about a moon now; the silver tabby hoped to form a friendship with Viperpaw during their time as mentor and apprentice.

Whiteflame | Male | Guardian | 46 moons | Apprentice: Sealpaw | Tags: Sealpaw | Location: Camp

The flame point tom purred with amusement as his apprentice finished speaking "You are correct, now let's go work on that half-turn belly rake." Whiteflame replied as he flicked his ginger tail signaling Sealpaw to follow. "After you perfect that move we will try something a little different by the river later on." the tom added as he gazed back at his apprentice with a slight grin stretching across his maw. Turning back around Whiteflame began to lead Sealpaw out of the camp and towards an area in the territory with an open clearing.

Swiftclaw | Male | Hunter | 37 moons | Apprentice: Pearlpaw | Tags: Pearlpaw, Foxshine, Sandpaw | Location: Apprentice den

Watching Foxshine chase after Sandpaw, the tall bengal tom had the most dumfounded look on his face with his ears angle back. He kept his gaze fixed in the area until Foxshine disappeared into the distance, it was then he heard Pearlpaw speak. "Well... Sandpaw grew up with only Echostar parenting her." Swiftclaw began once he figured out how to explain things to his apprentice, "Both her parents passed not long after she was born and that's really all I know about Sandpaw." The tom's ears perked back up as his gaze softened towards Pearlpaw, "But to answer your question; no she normally isn't like that." Swiftclaw added as he turned to continue towards the river. After a little ways he stopped and turned back to face Pearlpaw once more, "If I were you, I would apologize to Sandpaw the next time you see her." and with that the tall bengal once more headed towards the river expecting his apprentice to follow.

Nightwhisper | Female | Hunter | 42 moons | Tags: Martenfang | Location: Camp

A slight giggle escaped Nightwhisper's maw as she watched Martenfang flush with embarressment, "It's fine Martenfang, I will head out later once the others return." the black molly replied in a quiet tone. Nightwhisper flicked her ear as she gave the deputy a meek smile as she slowly blinked her green eyes, she was slightly embarrassed herself since she addressed Martenfang about the other cats that had already headed out.
Last edited by Nyverria on Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β˜… coffee.berry | Post 9

Postby coffee.berry » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:36 pm

Echostar | 29 moons | Alpha | she/her | Tags: Open| Location: Alpha Den

"Apprentices these days," Echostar smiled to herself. [color=ADD8E6]"Perhaps I should do some cleaning again."[/color] Echostar started dusting off anything she saw, just because she was bored.

Sandpaw | 9 moons | Hunter's Apprentice | she/her | Tags: Foxshine | Location: Camp

"Yes, that's completely fine! And I'll try to be mature." Sandpaw grinned, letting out a huge sigh. It was good to get everything out once in a while. "Also, just so you know, you're a really good mentor. Now let's go find those cats!"

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    Β© ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β˜… π“ˆπ‘œπ“‡π“‡π‘’π“π’Έπ“π’Άπ“ƒ β”Š π“ž&𝓐 β”Š π’²π’Άπ“‡π“‡π’Ύπ‘œπ“‡ π’žπ’Άπ“‰π“ˆ

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:39 pm

Queen of flames wrote:Pigeonheather
male guardian| apprentice is open | crush on Echostar | tags- Echostar

The orange and white guardian took his leave out of the dens he was being slept at, stretching his tired bones and shaking his long fur. He had a pretty restless night for some reason and he even did a small hunt in the early of the morning when most of the others were likely still sleeping. He took the catch to his sister and her kits, hopefully, they found the prey and he didn't wake them up then. He actually got some quick naps after that and now he felt like he maybe slept too long, but he felt rested. He looked around to see the alpha and deputy there, maybe he was not that late, after all, he thought to himself as he walked toward them "excuse me...morning Echostar, so are the patrols being organized yet? anything for me to do or go?" he asked them.

Vanillaflake
female Queen | kits are Frozenkit & Glacierkit | crush is open|tags- kits, Pinecloud

Very early in the morning, she opened her eyes to see how her brother come to bring some prey, a little earlier than usual. She acted like she was sleeping then even if she woke up at the small voices when he stepped to the den entrance. She made a smile and left the prey to be, so she could maybe eat it later after a little more sleep. She opened her eyes once again when she heard her kits calling for her "what...? yes, of course, that's from your uncle, yes you can eat it" she meowed to Glacierkit who was already woke up and noticed the prey waiting for them near the entrance. She noticed her fellow den mate being up already too so she shook her head at her "good morning Pinecloud, I hope you slept well" she meowed stretching her legs as she stood up.

Scorchpaw
female guard apprentice | mentor is - | crush on open | tags- Archpaw, open

She sat near the apprentice's den entrance her eyes watching carefully every cat walking around the camp, she wanted to make sure she know what was going on and which was going where or cats who could be left behind doing nothing special. She looked at Archpaw when the tom sat next to her "what do you mean? I am looking for someone who could maybe take me out or to train or anything" she meowed to him with sight.

Archpaw
male hunter apprentice |mentor is - | crush on Pearpaw, Sandpaw | tags- Scorchpaw, open

The gray and brown tabby was the last one to the apprentice's den, or he thought as he didn't really look back when he walked out. Yawning he took a quick look around the camp, seeing his sister sitting there at her usual place "hmm watching around like always...so what are you looking for this time?" he meowed sitting down next to her. He shook her fur a little bit as he listened to her "I see, the usual it seems...well I am doing pretty much the same, even if not doing anything is not a problem to me..." he responded.

Frozenkit
female kit | mother is Vanillaflake | small crush on Viperpaw |tags- family

The creamy white kitten woke up when her brother kicked her to her back, making her meow in surprise "hey, stop that, that's not fun" she hissed to him. She blinked her eyes with a yawn as she watched after what else her stupid brother was doing "Don't ask me...I didn't bring that prey here..." she responded to him with annoyance. She looked at their mother when Glcierkit managed to wake her up too "uncle did?" she murmured and took herself to the small prey.

Glacierkit
male kit | mother is Vanillaflake| crush is open | tags - family

He was the first to wake up to his family, yawning the mostly white with few black spots on his face stood up. He looked at the silent den for a moment, seeing the other queen there, but focused mostly on the prey he saw near the entrance just waiting there all moveless "oh what's that?" he murmured to himself starting to kick his sister back "hoy look they prey to come to watch us, see, see, how it got here?" he asked looking to his sister who only hissed to him "well I never said that you did...mom, woke up" he looked to her, before turning to his mother "mom...they're is prey there, can we eat that?" he asked her with excitement. He flicked his tail as his mother told them that it was from their uncle "ooh, we can always count the uncle Pigeonheather" he meowed loudly before following his sister to the prey.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β˜…β”Š5.

Postby anathema » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:07 am

martenfang

she-cat | 41 moons | deputy

martenfang relaxed, letting her shoulders loosen up a bit. any tension in her limbs... or, even worse, her back -- would make her pay later in the day. which was less than ideal, considering she had an apprentice to train till past sunhigh.

yuck. i hate how old i'm getting!

nightwhisper's reassurance made her smile.
    "sure thing, she mewed. "i've actually got to go take scorchpaw out -- so perhaps i'll see you out on the territory at some point." then, without thinking twice, she shot the hunter a wink. "don't be a stranger!"

with that, martenfang dipped her head, smiled again, and then headed off, only realizing how flirty she may have come across as until she was halfway across the clearing. but it wasn't the first time she'd hit on a clanmate -- after all, being so friendly often made her appear as the "clan flirt", of sorts.

but martenfang didn't mind seeming that way to nightwhisper, of all the cats she knew. the two were just a moon apart, meaning that they went back pretty far together -- all the way to the nursery -- which meant once upon a time, a young martenpaw thought, even if for a fleeting moment, that nightpaw was kinda cute.

shaking away her silly thoughts as to focus, martenfang finally reached scorchpaw and archpaw, stopping in her tracks a fox-length away and nodding a cordial hello to both of them. scorchpaw was martenfang's third apprentice and, coincidentally, also her favorite apprentice -- that is, if she was allowed to pick favorites. but she was sure other mentors did, too.

"sorry, archpaw, but i've got to steal scorchpaw from you for the day," the deputy joked with a swish of her bobtail. "but if you're looking for something to do today with another hunter, i think nightwhisper's open for later this morning!"

tigerfin
    tom | 41 moons | guardian

tigerfin nodded in agreement, following his fellow guardian and her apprentice out of camp. as he watched the two pad through the greenery in front of him, he thought about being a mentor himself. he'd had an apprentice once before, back when he'd first become a guardian... but she was a bossy, fiercely independent young she-cat who never listened to him...

...and that ended up costing her her life.

he remembered martenfang telling him that she'd drowned in the river. by that point fernpaw was eleven moons old, having resisted him for over five moons straight, day in, day out. the guardian then recalled how all his efforts had proved utterly fruitless over that span of time, so he'd stopped speaking to her.. stopped waking her up in the morning... everything. crescentclan almighty, it got to the point where the rest of the clan had forgotten who her mentor was -- or if she'd ever even been assigned one.

he could still hear the voices of his clanmates asking her, some having passed on to crescentclan themselves since... and how fernpaw's own shrill voice responded, so cutting, so dark, so angry for no reason.

the guardian let out a gruff sigh. even though he'd once resented fernpaw, her death still stung when he thought too hard about it... and he still felt beyond terrible about the situation as a whole, no matter who brought it up nor when or how they did.

i'll probably always feel that way.

even now, he still wondered if there was something he could've done to save that young cat from herself.

sealpaw
    tom | 10 moons | guardian apprentice

sealpaw's grin was teeming with excitement, but on the inside he started to feel a bit apprehensive. here come the insecure thoughts again...

the half-turn belly rake had been giving him some trouble over the last few sunrises considering how big of a cat he was. leaner, longer-legged guardians like martenfang had the best luck with such complicated battle moves as that.

...and if tigerfin's patrol runs into us, he'll see what a failure i am...

just as tigerfin's patrol headed out of camp, the guardian looked back shot him a foreboding glance -- and sealpaw completely froze under it.

...again.

him and whiteflame, too left camp then, the rising sun beating down on them as they emerged from the undergrowth and into the wide-open. sealpaw could already tell it was gonna be a hot day; he hoped his mentor would get just as thirsty as future he -- or, at least just thirsty enough for a few breaks for sips of water at the river.

but above all else, sealpaw was just relieved that they'd headed in a different direction than tigerfin, wolfheart, and viperpaw.
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

007 β˜… Mint, Pearl, Pine, Thicket

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:09 am

☀
β‡Ό Mintpool β‡Ό
Queergender β‡Ό Mender β‡Ό 65 Moons
Tags: Breezepaw β‡Ό Location: Camp

indentation Xe gave a small half-smile, good, meals should always be filling and tasty. Xe thought with a small purr, tail curling with delight behind xem. Almost startling at Breezepaw's question about heading out of camp for a bit, xyr ears perked as the tom explained. A new patch of coltsfoot, eh? Interesting. Xe thought as xyr eyes narrowed after Breezepaw mentioned that something had trampled it a while back. Face falling into a serious expression, the snowy cat frowned as worry niggled at the back of xyrs mind, "That is acceptable." Xe opened and closed xyr jaws for a few moments then asked,"Did the trampled happen to leave any of its scents behind?" Xe questioned, flickering between concern and annoyance. If it had been a clan-mate, Mintpool would be quite annoyed by said clan-mates carelessness. But the thought of the trampled being something other than a clan-mate made xem woulder what it had been. And if the guardian patrols needed to be on the lookout for it.

β˜€
β‡Ό Pearlpaw β‡Ό
Female β‡Ό Hunter Apprentice β‡Ό 10 Moons
Tags: Swiftclaw β‡Ό Location: Fish Path

indentation A twinge of guilt settled in her stomach as Swiftclaw spoke, suddenly feeling like it was her fault that she didn't remember that Sandpaw's parents died. It lasted all of a few moments before she squashed the mouse-brained emotion and shook her head. It wasn't her fault she didn't remember, Mintpool had already said that it was probable that she wouldn't remember much more of her life before her fall than she already had. Which wasn't much. Pearlpaw grimaced as Swiftclaw advised her to apologize to Sandpaw the next time they saw each other. Part of her really didn't want to - after all, it wasn't her fault that Sandpaw couldn't take some criticism, even if it was a bit harsh - but she'd be willing. Maybe. "I'll take that under advisement Swiftclaw." She said, with a slightly sour look on her face.

Ξ 
β‡Ό Pinecloud β‡Ό
Female β‡Ό Queen β‡Ό 40 Moons
Tags: Vannillaflake β‡Ό Location: Camp-outside nurshry

indentation So deep in thought the molly hadn't noticed that she'd gotten up and wandered over towards the nursery, and nearly tripped over her own paws startled by Vanillaflakes voice. Looking into the den she blinked then mewed a soft greeting. "Good morning Vanillaflake," she said quietly, eyes flickering away from the other molly towards the queen's two kits, before returning to the younger queen. The two were in similar circumstances, raising kits without a father, though she supposed they would have plenty of male influcenes. "Those two should be apprenticed soon should they not, they are about five moons old right?" She asked, unsure if she wanted the answer to be yes or no. It would make things a bit more lonely on one paw, but defiantly less crowded when her own kits came.

☊
β‡Ό Thicketstorm β‡Ό
Male β‡Ό Guardian β‡Ό 32 Moons
Tags: Stonepaw β‡Ό Location: Outside camp

indentation Quietly the tom followed after is apprentice, whiskers twitch with silent laughter watching the young guardian-to-be. He figured that the young tom would make a great guardian one day, with some confidence. Maybe it was his own pride, talking but he didn't think he could fail in leading the young tom to his destiny. Though maybe the word destiny was a bit dramatic. Pulling himself from his thought the guardian let out a low hum as he noted that they seemed to be headed for the river. A good start, as any. He glanced around then asked, "So Stonepaw, why the River first?"
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me