โšกLightning Clan and Dark Clan๐ŸŒ‘ New and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: โšกLightning Clan and Dark Clan๐ŸŒ‘ New and accepting

Postby palmawesome » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:44 am

Thorn' Patch / Tom / Warrior / DarkClan / 28 moons / Tags: Whisper'Paw

Thorn'Patch nodded his head. " Come on then, we might as well do some training before it gets too hot outside" He told his apprentice calmly.

Doe' Brook / She-Cat / Queen / Expecting / Lightning' Clan / 30 moons / Tags: Sage' Flame

Doe'Brook smiled, " Thank you Sage'Flame, that will surely help. I know you'll take good care of them" She stretched again, her shoulders popping comfortably into place. " By the time I have my kits, I'll need to have a whole lesson done," She laughed " Its been a long few moons since I was allowed to hunt" She shook her head. Looking to Sage'Flame, she grinned " So, any Toms catch your eye lately?"
๐™ท๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐š‚๐š˜๐šž๐š•, ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š˜๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:03 am

Russetwind/ Female/ Warrior/ 28 moons/ Lightningclan/ tags: open
Russetwind was grooming her fur as she watched the clan. She enjoyed mornings before everyone woke because it was quite peaceful.

Whisperpaw/ Male/ Apprentice/ 7 moons/ Darkclan/ tags:Thornpatch
He nodded and followed his mentor out to train.

Sageflame/ Female/ Warrior/ 12 moons/ Lightningclan/ tags: Doebrook
She smiled, โ€œthanks. Youโ€™ll probably remember how to hunt when you do. Muscle memory, am I right?โ€ She says with a giggle. She was caught off guard by Doebrookโ€™s next question. โ€œWhat?!? No!โ€ She said maybe a little to quickly.

Cherrysplash/ Female/ Warrior/ 28 moons/ Darkclan/ tags: open
Cherrysplash stretched her multicolored pelt and yawned. She padded out and was trying to see where her brother was.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:26 am

Thorn'Patch led the way into a medium sized clearing, which was perfect for learning hunting techniques. He turned to face his apprentice, " Okay, The first move were going to learn is the hunting posistion." He dropped down into a crouch, his tail straight for balance and his paws stepping gently on the leaf covered ground. " You want to try to be as quiet as you can so your prey won't sense you." He sat down and motioned for Whisper'Paw to try.

Doe' Brook / She-Cat / Queen / Expecting / Lightning' Clan / 30 moons / Tags: Sage' Flame

Doe'Brook laughed " Im only teasing " She giggled. " You just appreciate being young. Some of my best days were when I was a young warrior, but that was many moons ago." She sighed. " I should go, you probably have warrior duties, and I shouldn't keep you. I need to go see Red'Feather anyways for my shoulders"
๐™ท๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐š‚๐š˜๐šž๐š•, ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š˜๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:53 am

Russetwind was grooming her fur as she watched the clan. She enjoyed mornings before everyone woke because it was quite peaceful.

Whisperpaw tried to copy his mentor, crouching and carefully lifting a paw and placing it ahead of him.

She nods. โ€œWeโ€™ll see you later then?โ€ She asks.

Cherrysplash stretched her multicolored pelt and yawned. She padded out and was trying to see where her brother was.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:32 am

Thorn'Patched watched his apprentice carefully. " Very Good! You kept your tail up high enough for balance and it didn't brush against the ground, which is very good. Most apprentices don't have as good form as you." He smiled " Now, Once you do the hunters crouch more, you wont even have to look at the ground, you will trust your paws enough to go where you tell them." He felt pride grow in his chest. He was glad the apprentice was getting along good, even though he didn't seem to like to talk.

Doe' Brook / She-Cat / Queen / Expecting / Lightning' Clan / 30 moons / Tags: Sage' Flame, Red' Feather

Doe'Brook smiled " See you later! " She walked over to the medicine den, sniffing for Red'Feather. " Red' Feather? Are you in here?" She asked, not wanting to interrupt anything.

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:22 am

Whisperpaw was really happy that his mentor praised him. His eyes showed his thankfulness.

Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:10 am

๐ŸŒ™ Nightstar ๐ŸŒ™
She sighed and hopped down. "I need to talk to Hazeshade," she whispered to herself. She began to walk to Hazeshade. "Hazeshade? May I have a word?" She didn't sit down just in case.

๐Ÿฆ‰Owlpaw๐Ÿฆ‰
The she cat looked at her mentor. "So where are we going to hunt on the territory?"

๐ŸฆŒCaribouhoof ๐ŸฆŒ
He stood up. "I'll take a small group to the opposite border. Anyone else want to go?" he announced

โ˜€๏ธBlazingsun โ˜€๏ธ
He nodded. "Mossleap and Duskpaw would you like to join us?" he asked. He licked his chest.

~Dark Clan~

๐ŸŒณOaklion ๐ŸŒณ
He looked around. "We should be ok," he replied, "unless you think we would be safer at the border."

๐Ÿ†Cheetahkit ๐Ÿ†
She said," sure." She tapped him with her paw. "Because your it," she said before taking off the opposite direction. She knew her legs were a little longer so tag was usually her choice. She didn't much care who her mentor would be like her den mates.

โ„Frostpawโ„
She nodded to her mentor. "What will we start with? Hunting? Fighting? Tracking?" She said.

๐Ÿฆ…Hawkpaw๐Ÿฆ…
He grinned seeing his mentor at the nursery and padded over. "Snake-eye?" he asked

~Outsiders~

Tainted~Wings wrote:๐ŸพEmerald ๐Ÿพ
The she cat was wandering the outside borders of both Lightning Clan and Dusk Clan. She was hunting a bit
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:22 am

Lightningclan

Twistedpuddle | she - warrior | crush (Blazingsun) | apprentice (open) | tags (Blazingsun, Mossleap, Duskpaw)
She flicked her tail and followed the handsome flaming-colored tom, she does know where he had his name from, In the right light, his fur seemed like flames. She looked over to Mossleap and Duskpaw as the tom walked to ask them a question.
Missingfang | she -queen | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (Smallkit, Doebrook, Sageflame)
She watched as the clan meeting was now over and the other queen Doebrook walked to the fresh-kill pile. Shaking her fur she turned to Smallkit when the kit walked next to her "Good morning my dear" she meowed giving the kit a lick on the forehead "hmm? Of course you can, I will go as well" she told him. She stood up and made her way to the pile, making sure her kit was following her "Good morning Doebrook, Sageflame" she called out after getting closer to the two she-cats.

Smallkit | tom - kit | crush (open) | mentor (n/a) | tags (Mom, open)
He woke up and looked at how his mother's back was showing at the entrance of the den, yawning he turned to see another queen Doebrook walking out of the nursery. Stretching the small tom kit walked out "mom Can I go to eat?" he asked her with an excited glare toward the fresh-kill pile.

Duskpaw | tom - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Mossleap) | tags (Mossleap, Blazingsun)
He looked over at Mossleap his new mentor, though he was still very shocked for what happened to his former one, even though he was not sure what really happened to the warrior. He touched noses with the she-cat "well maybe we could ask Tigerstep if he and Owlpaw could want use join their hunting patrol?" he offered.
He then looked at Blazingsun, then back at her mentor, waiting for her to respond to the tom.

Darkclan

Smokestar | tom - leader | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (Ivypaw)
He dark-furred Persian tom watched the younger cat as she did her choose "Yes, of course...I already spoke to Emberpuddle and he could be more than ready to train you as his apprentice" he meowed to her. He gave her a smile which was pretty unusual on him "Well you can go to say your answer to Emberpuddle too and he can do your medicine cat apprentice ceremony later today" he said.

Plumsea | she - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (open) | tags (Eaglewing, Oaklion)
She looked at Oaklion then turned to Eaglewing "well I think three could be enough for a hunting patrol but that's you to desire if you want to ask someone else with us" she meowed to him, with a gentle smile.

Ashspirit | tom - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (Frostpaw) | tags (Frostpaw)
He looked at her "well where do you think you need some more training?" he asked her "Hunting or battling?" he kept meowing.

Beechpaw | she - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Heronwing) | tags (open)
She sat there silently, watching how the apprentices one after another were being picked up with their mentors. She felt a little bit left out as he had no mentor anymore, maybe Smokestar will give her another one, as she seriously needed one, she was not near ready to become a warrior.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:34 am

Thorn' Patch / Tom / Warrior / DarkClan / 28 moons / Tags: Whisper'Paw / Mentions: Emerald

Thorn'Patch blinked approvingly, and looked around the woods surrounding the clearing. He thought he had saw a flash of white, but it must've been the sun. Shaking his head, he looked back at his apprentice. " Now, lets try to add a pounce at the end of that." He moved a pine cone a few feet away from Whisper' Paw and crouched down. " Now, your going to want to use your back paws to propell you forward. Try to not leap up super high, and try to pounce forward onto the pine cone" He braced himself, wiggling his hips, and propelled himself forward onto the pine cone. " Now you try" He sat down.

Doe' Brook / She-Cat / Queen / Expecting / Lightning' Clan / 30 moons / Tags: Split' Silver

Doe'Brook shrugged and walked away from the medicine den, I guess Red'Feather is busy She could always come back later to get her shoulder checked out. Walking back to the nursery, she spotted her mate Split' Silver, and purred. She fast walked over to him and rubbed her chin on the siameses shoulder. " Hello loves " She purred, happy to see the male warrior.

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:19 am

Whisperpaw watched his mentor demonstrate how to pounce. He then tried but landed on his head and went tumbling forward.

Koiriver/ Male/ Warrior/ 28 moons/ Darkclan/ tags:open
Koiriver was sleeping (feel free to wake him)
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me