WildClan ~Shadows Within~ OPEN

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: WildClan ~Shadows Within~ OPEN

Postby k9inpants » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:45 am

Twistedstar ~ She-cat ~ Straight ~ Leader
Twistedstar nodded. “Yes, everything’s alright, I was just going to ask you if you could do the border patrol with Bluntfang and Dawnshade? I’ll look after the kits.”

Patchpaw ~ Tom ~ Questioning ~ Apprentice
Patchpaw caught sight of Dawnshade and padded up to the warrior. “Good morning, Dawnshade.” The apprentice said with a tip of his head, “Twistedstar asked for you to wait with Bluntfang by her den. I think she’s sending you on a patrol, but she didn’t say.” When he was done talking, he looked behind him. “Oh, Foxpelt and Litchenpaw are waiting for me, sorry Dawnshade!” He exclaimed, bounding over to the two of them. “Ok, I’m ready!” He panted.

Brasskit ~ Tom ~ Straight/Ace ~ Kit
Brasskit reached out his front paws, pulling his brother to his chest in a long embrace. “Hey, do you wanna go outside and play pretend hunting?” He asked.

Foxpelt ~ Tom ~ Bi ~ Warrior
Foxpelt flashed Litchenpaw a small smile, watching as Patchpaw ran over to them. “Ok you two,” he began, looking at both of them, “Why don’t we make this a test? You two are both shaping in to fine members of the clan, so let’s see how well you do. You will try to catch the most prey you can by sun up, any questions?”
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k9inpants » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:28 am

k9inpants wrote:Twistedstar ~ She-cat ~ Straight ~ Leader
Twistedstar nodded. “Yes, everything’s alright, I was just going to ask you if you could do the border patrol with Bluntfang and Dawnshade? I’ll look after the kits.”

Patchpaw caught sight of Dawnshade and padded up to the warrior. “Good morning, Dawnshade.” The apprentice said with a tip of his head, “Twistedstar asked for you to wait with Bluntfang by her den. I think she’s sending you on a patrol, but she didn’t say.” When he was done talking, he looked behind him. “Oh, Foxpelt and Litchenpaw are waiting for me, sorry Dawnshade!” He exclaimed, bounding over to the two of them. “Ok, I’m ready!” He panted.

Brasskit reached out his front paws, pulling his brother to his chest in a long embrace. “Hey, do you wanna go outside and play pretend hunting?” He asked.

Foxpelt flashed Litchenpaw a small smile, watching as Patchpaw ran over to them. “Ok you two,” he began, looking at both of them, “Why don’t we make this a test? You two are both shaping in to fine members of the clan, so let’s see how well you do. You will try to catch the most prey you can by sun up, any questions?”
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Fallen Soldier » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:59 pm

Sootheart

She-cat//Queen/Warrior//With: Dawnshade and her own kits//Nursery

"I might once they fully wake up" Sootheart says glancing up at Dawnshade and back down to her kits who were finally stirring "Once I see if they would like to have a bit of the food you have brought me." she adds, pawing the bird infront of her. "Thanks again for this" She calls after Dawnshade as he exits the nursery. Curling back up next to her kits she drags the Thrush closer and starts grooming her kits, starting with Bonekit.

Bonekit

She-cat//Kit//With: Her mother and siblings//Nursery

Bonekit wakes with a start once her mother starts grooming her. "Morning mother" Bonekit says sleepily, looking up at her mother with half open eyes. Seeing her mother know she was awake she watches her mother move onto grooming Hailkit, her sister.

Hailkit

She-cat//Kit//With: her mother and siblings//Nursery

Hailkit wakes up slowly to notice her mother grooming her, Hailkit rolls over so her mother can groom her belly. "Morning" She says quietly, blinking her eyes slowly and yawning. She watches her mother as she finished grooming her belly and then starts grooming her brother, Shortkit.

Shortkit

Tom//Kit//With: Mother and siblings//Nursery

Shortkit wakes up much like his sister Hailkit, instead of rolling onto his back so his mother can groom his belly, he rolls onto his side and stretches out, yawning and licking his lips. "What smells so good mama?" he questions Sootheart as he takes a deep sniff of the air.

Sootheart

She-cat//Queen/Warrior//With: Her kits//Nursery

"That my dear is thrush" Sootheart says to her son when he asks what smells good. "Would you three like to try some?" She asks, pushing the thrush towards the kits. "We will be going outside for a bit of a walk today, Only around camp though" She adds when she sees Shortkits eyes light up a little too much. She watches as her kits devour most of the Thrush and then takes some for herself before they eat it all. Getting up and stretching again she looks to her kits and flicks her tail. "Come on, follow me then" She says making sure all kits were up and moving before she walks out of the nursery and into the sunlight. Looking around camp she lets out a sigh, how she'd love to be able to take the kits to see their father, but she can't, and she needs to get over it soon.
The Fallen Soldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k9inpants » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:46 pm

k9inpants wrote:Twistedstar ~ She-cat ~ Straight ~ Leader

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Totally Insane~ » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:17 pm

Tempeststar | Tom | Location: Leader's Den
The blue tabby nodded. "Of course." He leant down and gave each of his sons a lick on the head. "Behave for your mother." He stretched out his back took a few steps forward until he was in front of his mate. He touched his nose to hers softly before squeezing past and heading into the clearing. He had to blink a few times for his eyes to adjust to the sudden onslaught of light.

Copperkit | Tom | Location: Leader's Den
Copperkit nodded, the scratch on his nose all but forgotten. "Yeah!"

Dawnshade | Tom | Location: Nursery
Dawnshade couldn't help but smile as Patchpaw hastily explained and then took off toward the camp entrance in a whirlwind of white and tabby fur. He padded over to Bluntfang who was waiting outside the Leader's den.

Lichenpaw | Tom | Location: Clearing
"Yay! We get to ho hunting!" Lichenpaw mowed, bouncing a little in excitement.

Nettlepaw | She-cat | Location: Clearing
Nettlepaw dipped her head and bounded off to the medicine cat den. She stuck her head in and looked around for Cloverpelt. "Cloverpelt? Twistedstar sent me to see if you needed anything."

Bluntfang | She-cat | Location: Clearing
Bluntfang gave an affirmative grunt and stalked over to sit outside the leaders' den, awaiting further instruction.
Emrys
Adult | Trans Nonbinary | Melbourne Australia
~Totally Insane~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k9inpants » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:31 pm

Twistedstar ~ She-cat ~ Straight ~ Leader
Twistedstar touched her nose to her mate’s. “Thank you!” She called out behind her as Tempeststar walked into the clearing. She padded over to her two kits, noticing they were growing restless and already talking about playing. “Did you two want to go into the clearing?” She asked her sons.

Foxpelt smiled, happy with the two apprentices’ enthusiastic responses. “Ok then, I don’t care what part of the territory you pick, but you can’t be close to each other and you can’t help each other. Like I said, you have until sun-high. I will be watching both of you, so make sure you act right. Ready....begin!”

Patchpaw pricked his ears as the warrior explained the rules. At ‘begin’, the apprentice dashed out of the clearing and straight forward into the forest, ready to start.

Brasskit let out a happy mew. “Yeah!” He squealed, “Come on, Copperkit!” And with that, he started moving excitedly towards the front of the den.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:11 pm

╒══════════════════════════════════════╕
"I'm not insulting you, King, I'm describing you."
╘══════════════════════════════════════╛

B A S I C S
Name; Sagestep
Age; 42 moons
Gender; Male
Rank; Warrior
Desired Rank; Leader
Description; A lanky creamy-white and brown bengal feline with pale green eyes, and a limp.
Shade; no
Bright; no

D E E P E R
Personality; Sagestep is a great many things, but the traits to pay attention to are his patient and ambitious nature. That said, his morose nature rules his life with an iron claw, long bouts of anger, sadness, or on occasion pure joy aren't unusual for this cat. His patience and honor make her a good cat to keep one from making mouse-brained decisions. He has a realistic point of view in life and allows that to guide him. His sense of humor is on the harsh side of dry, almost bordering on caustic. While this is all good and dandy... Sagestep is secretive, and while he isn't manipulative, or prone to gossip and blackmail, he hoards secrets like treasure. For all Sagestep's patients, the feline is rather barbaric when it comes to certain things. He have high standers, fails to meet them and Sagestep will allow his disappointment known.
History; Raised by a single mother, Sagestep always knew that it was his job as the oldest of his siblings to help her mother take care of their siblings. Sagekit and his siblings would often ask about their father, which always caused a sharp turn in personality for Palebird. It wasn't long after his fourth moon of life that Sagekit found out that his mother was quite insane. He'd overheard the clan's medicine cat talking with their apprentice about it, and what herbs to give the she-cat when her bounds of instability got bad. From then on Sagekit did her best to keep his siblings away from their mother, even going as far as to try to get his siblings adopted by other queens. He wasn't very successful and ended up playing parent to his siblings. Their mother died three moons after they became apprentices, and Sagepaw was all the happier for it. Sagestep gained both his warrior name after getting into a fight with a rogue - that he would later find out was his father - and chasing him out of the territory. Seven moons after earning his warrior, Sagestep had an accident that led to his limp.
Parents; Palebird & King
Siblings; open for half and full siblings.

L O V E L I F E
Sexuality; Asexual Panromantic
Mate; none
Kits; none open to adoption
Crush; Open

E X T R A
Future name; None, unless he some how becomes Sagestar
Past name(s); Sagekit & Sagepaw
Theme song; Always December - Citizen Solider
Other; borb

╒══════════════════════════════════════╕
"I'm not sorry, Aiken, you burnt my world.
Now, I'm burning your's."

╘══════════════════════════════════════╛

B A S I C S
Name; Tigerdawn
Age; 14 moons
Gender; female
Rank; Warrior
Desired Rank; Deputy
Description; A slender tortie lynx-point she-cat with blue-yellow sectoral heterocromia.
Shade; no
Bright; no

D E E P E R
Personality; Tigerdawn is many things, but the things to pay attention to are her selfishness and private nature. That being said, it's her loyalty that runs her life. Once you gain her loyalty, as a friend, as partners in crime, or as a mate, that loyalty is for life. There's very little one could do that could cause her to question her loyalty to someone. She's a contradictory cat, though, while humble, she keeps herself very well-groomed and does her best to look her best. Of course, this stems from her insecurity, due to some teasing she endured as a kit and apprentice as there were no other cats in the clan that looked like her. Despite Darknettle's assurances, her uncle and adoptive father could never really get rid of that. Tigerdawn does her best to be realistic and treat everyone fairly, though she does struggle with it sometimes. Unfortunately, even a bright and witty Tigerdawn has her downfalls. She's quite grim, bordering on pessimistic, though she tries her best to be positive. The worst part though is that she can be rather callous. Loyalty... Break her trust and make her an enemy, and Tigerdawn will quite happily watch as your world burns down around you.
History; Tigerdawn has a turbulent history, her birth parents weren't the best cats around. Her father a rogue that fluttered from one fling to the next, and her mother was a skilless loner that survived off of the generosity of others. A target for both of them, was Darknettle, her mother's own brother. During one particularly harsh leaf-bare not long after she was born, her mother; Yana begged her uncle to take her in, as she had other kits to feed. While Darknettled despised Tigerdawns parents, he'd never harm a kit. He took her in, and that was the end of it. She considered Darknettle to be her father. Unfortunately, good things never last, Darknettle was killed just a few moons ago. Murdered by her own brother Aiken, so she's determined to return the favor.
Parents; Yana & Leo
Siblings; Quill, Lana, Aiken, Cinder, Heka/Bardo

L O V E L I F E
Sexuality; Bisexual
Mate; none
Kits; none
Crush; Open

E X T R A
Future name; None
Past name(s); Zana & Tigerpaw
Theme song; Underneith the Mask - Royal & the Serpant
Other; Borb
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:02 am

Could I reserve the medicine cat apprentice?

I’ll try to have my post up soon, using cellular and connection is spotty, rp seems really cool though!
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Totally Insane~ » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:40 am

(Accepted @Rae'tia! Did you mean for Tiger to be deputy or a warrior?)

(Reserved med cat app for you @Keesa)
Emrys
Adult | Trans Nonbinary | Melbourne Australia
~Totally Insane~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:19 pm

(Tiger's way to be young to be dep in my opinion,
considering she's barely out of her apprenticeship.
That said, she'll a hundred percent do her best to
impress her leaders in order to get the rank.)
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me