FogClan ~ Warrior Cats RP

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: FogClan ~ Warrior Cats RP

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:16 am

Quailsong | 31 moons | male | deputy | bi | crush: open | location: camp | tags: Vulturestar
xxx He groomed himself, having just woken up not long ago. Other cats were also beginning to wake up, but overall the camp was bustling with motion. Quailsong padded over to the leader and dipped his head to her, purring warmly. "Good morning, Vulturestar. Would you like me to start preparing the morning patrols?"

Desertrunner | 18 moons | female | warrior | straight | crush: open | location: camp | tags: open
xxx She sat in the clearing, watching cats go by. The dark brown she-cat was waiting for patrols to be set up, but if she wasn't put on a patrol she would find some other way to help. Perhaps Desertrunner could go hunting with someone? But who would she ask? She scanned the clearing for cats who were alone and available for her to invite along.

Crimsonpaw | 7 moons | female | apprentice | pan | crush: open | location: camp | tags: open
xxx She padded out of the apprentices' den, yawning and blinking sleepily. The dark-gray tabby paused and glanced around, looking for her friend Flickpaw in the area. However, she was nowhere to be seen or heard. Crimsonpaw shrugged and thought that the other apprentice would show up soon. Or maybe someone else would give her company.

Oakleaf | 47 moons | male | queen | gay | crush: Birchsplash | location: nursery | tags: Birchsplash & Ebonyshoal
xxx He was occupied with Marigoldkit when Birchsplash walked in and placed the rabbit in front of him. Warmth and fondness filled his heart. "Thank you, Birchsplash! I really appreciate it," Oakleaf purred lightly and took the first bite out of the rabbit. He pushed it towards Marigoldkit. The brown tabby didn't want to interrupt their conversation, but he ventured to say, "I'm not a kit, but I'd love to hear a story."

Marigoldkit | 5 moons | female | kit | questioning | crush: none | location: nursery | tags: Oakleaf
xxx She waited for Oakleaf to give her the rabbit before leaping onto it and tearing a piece off. The white kit imagined she was a warrior stalking her prey and giving the finishing bite to kill it. Marigoldkit turned her head to the other toms with her mouth full and waited to hear the story. She didn't speak while she chewed -- Oakleaf had taught her it was rude to talk while she was eating.

Ebony | 22 moons | female | loner | lesbian | crush: open | location: marsh | tags: open
xxx She padded through the marsh on light paws, drifting through the murky waters and the tall grasses almost silently. Ebony had lived her for as long as she could remember, and a part of her loved the marsh. However, it did get a bit lonely and she often sought company from the other outsiders. She'd also heard of the clan living nearby.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:17 am

Flickpaw/ female/ apprentice/ tags: Cranepaw and Dustfur

“Hi, your starclanliness!” she bows. “We came to hear about why the sky is blue.”

Dustpan/ female/ StarClan cat/ tags: Flickpaw and Cranepaw

“I will tell you the story once Cranepaw is fully awake.” Dustfur lays a paw on Cranepaw, signaling for him to sit.

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:38 am

Birchsplash/ male/ warrior/ tags: Oakleaf, Ebonyshaol
Birchsplash smiles “no problem!” and gave the younger male a nuzzle, “ok, do you want to listen too Marigoldpaw?” Birchsplash asks the kit gently.

Scar/ male/ loner/ tags: Oz
Scar was quite hungry and he was quite sure that the kittypet scared off all the prey in the area, “fine, but only for today” Scar said more for himself then for the kittypet.

Heronsong/ Female/ Warrior/ Tags: open
Heronsong slept in a tiny corner of the Warrior’s Den. Feel free to wake her.

Cranepaw/ Male/ med cat apprentice/ tags: Flickpaw
Cranepaw sits as told and yawns. “I am awake!” He says looking over.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kichikoichi » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:49 am

Vulturestar // She-cat // Leader // Lesbian // Location; Camp // Tags; Quailsong

She lapped at her paw and drew it over her head as her deputy approached her. Her welcoming glare somehow looking different than her usual glare. It was almost as if the leader never smiled, it was quite awkward when she laughed without any sign of a smirk. Her voice was cold, but she gave a praise. Honestly, the leader was hard to figure out.
``Morning. You don't need my permission to send out patrols, I trust you can do it well on your own.``

Sheepsplash // Tom // Medicine Cat // Aromantic // Location; Medicine Den // Tags; Weasalpaw
Quickly enough, he found some catchweed. He let out a sigh of relief, since it was easy to lose these in this climate. Many of their clanmates have left the clan due to the weather, they made him scorn. He was the furthest away from cruel you could be, but he still couldn't believe the loyalty shattered just because of a little wind. He carried the catchweed in his jaws as he returned to the medicine den. Once he spotted one of his apprentices he gave a soft purr and placed the herbs on the ground.
``Getting some work in early, aren't you? How reliable! Be careful not to step on the burrs.``

Flintheart // Tom // Warrior // Gay // Location; Camp // Tags; Open

The shy tom slunk through the reeds and bushes of the camp, his silky and nice fur shaking as he tried to dry off his wet pelt. He had earlier found himself slipping into an extra damp part of the mountain and came back to camp mumbling. As much as he was annoyed though, he still kept his ears up and tried his best to keep being productive through the uncomfortable stick of his fur to his skin. He was certainly a strong-willed cat, it showed as he dragged his now heavy pelt through the slick grass to heave bushes and logs around dens.

Grapeflush // She-cat // Lesbian // Location; Marsh // Tags; Open

She found herself sticking her sticky paws into the grossest area of the mountain, the fog especially bad and the damp grass turned to mud. She laughed to herself as she stuck a bunch of herbs into the dark mud, she decided she would blame this act on Flintheart later, he surely wouldn't be too upset. The timid tom usually just put up with her pranks, and she found him the perfect person to blame for them! He would look like he was ready to claw at her but his words were always soft. She found him amusing, and would certainly keep messing with him.

Berrypaw // She-cat // Bi-curious // Location; Rocky path // Tags; Open

Her tabby pelt made her seem almost invisible in the fog, which was something she was pleased with. It helped her hunt, but of course she had to rely on more than her pelt color, as everyone did. Like the cats here, the other animals had heightened smell and sight. Her pelt messily flew around due to the wind making her close her eyes in annoyance. Luckily the rocks gave her some shelter in this wind.

Ebonyshoal // Tom // Gay // Location; Camp // Tags; Oakleaf, Marigoldkit & Birchsplash

He let out a purr, flicking his tail with a faked excited twitch. He gave Marigoldkit a small chuckle, admiring the kit's manners. His ear flicked at the same time as his tail, returning back to his usual attitude.
``C'mon, now. I'm sure Marigoldkit is sooo interested!``

Oz // Tom // Pan // Location; Small Town // Tags; Scar

He gave a pleased purr, turning around to hop over to his house, his smile was purely innocent despite his relentless teasing earlier. He annoyingly flipped his tail under the other cat's chin as he warned, joking, but he wasn't about to tell the stranger that.
``You won't regret it! It's delicious, I promise! Hehe, you'll never want fresh-kill again! Don't worry if my twoleg kit tries to pet you, it won't hurt. That much~``
Kichikoichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:54 am

Birchsplash smiles “no problem!” and gave the younger male a nuzzle, “ok, do you want to listen too Marigoldpaw?” Birchsplash asks the kit gently.

Scar walked alongside Oz, keeping a bit of distance between the two. He bit Oz’s tail when he put it under his chin. “Don’t do that!” He growls. “I won’t let any twoleg pet me” he snarled out.

Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kichikoichi » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:03 am

Vulturestar // She-cat // Leader // Lesbian // Location; Camp // Tags; Quailsong

She lapped at her paw and drew it over her head as her deputy approached her. Her welcoming glare somehow looking different than her usual glare. It was almost as if the leader never smiled, it was quite awkward when she laughed without any sign of a smirk. Her voice was cold, but she gave a praise. Honestly, the leader was hard to figure out.
``Morning. You don't need my permission to send out patrols, I trust you can do it well on your own.``

Sheepsplash // Tom // Medicine Cat // Aromantic // Location; Medicine Den // Tags; Weasalpaw

Quickly enough, he found some catchweed. He let out a sigh of relief, since it was easy to lose these in this climate. Many of their clanmates have left the clan due to the weather, they made him scorn. He was the furthest away from cruel you could be, but he still couldn't believe the loyalty shattered just because of a little wind. He carried the catchweed in his jaws as he returned to the medicine den. Once he spotted one of his apprentices he gave a soft purr and placed the herbs on the ground.
``Getting some work in early, aren't you? How reliable! Be careful not to step on the burrs.``

The shy tom slunk through the reeds and bushes of the camp, his silky and nice fur shaking as he tried to dry off his wet pelt. He had earlier found himself slipping into an extra damp part of the mountain and came back to camp mumbling. As much as he was annoyed though, he still kept his ears up and tried his best to keep being productive through the uncomfortable stick of his fur to his skin. He was certainly a strong-willed cat, it showed as he dragged his now heavy pelt through the slick grass to heave bushes and logs around dens.

She found herself sticking her sticky paws into the grossest area of the mountain, the fog especially bad and the damp grass turned to mud. She laughed to herself as she stuck a bunch of herbs into the dark mud, she decided she would blame this act on Flintheart later, he surely wouldn't be too upset. The timid tom usually just put up with her pranks, and she found him the perfect person to blame for them! He would look like he was ready to claw at her but his words were always soft. She found him amusing, and would certainly keep messing with him.

Her tabby pelt made her seem almost invisible in the fog, which was something she was pleased with. It helped her hunt, but of course she had to rely on more than her pelt color, as everyone did. Like the cats here, the other animals had heightened smell and sight. Her pelt messily flew around due to the wind making her close her eyes in annoyance. Luckily the rocks gave her some shelter in this wind.

Ebonyshoal // Tom // Gay // Location; Camp // Tags; Oakleaf, Marigoldkit & Birchsplash

He let out a purr, flicking his tail with a faked excited twitch. He gave Marigoldkit a small chuckle, admiring the kit's manners. His ear flicked at the same time as his tail, returning back to his usual attitude.

Ox let out a yelp, and quickly retreated his tail between his legs, despite how he tried to seem cool and unafraid, he gave a pitiable whimper. ``F-Fine, fine! Eek... well,, anyways. What's your name, stranger? I'm Ozzy! Or, that's what my twoleg kits call me. You can call me Oz, unless you're secretly a huuuuge softie!``
Kichikoichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:16 am

Scar chuckled, and relaxed a little more. “Ok, Oz. I am Scar” he replied. “Not a huge softie” he grumbled out.

Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:27 pm

“Finally, Cranepaw!” Flickpaw giggles.

Dustfur/ female/ StarClan cat/ tags: Flickpaw and Cranepaw

“So, my sweet apprentices, once upon a time, the founders of 3 clans (LeopardClan, TigerClan, and LionClan) decided to look at the dark sky they had back then. Their medicine cat said an ancient prophecy that StarClan sent “Dark turns light and sparks puff up”. So the founders joined with StarClans powers and they made the sky blue at day with white puffy clouds, and black at night with sparks of white in the sky. That is how the sky was created.” Dustfur explains. “Flickpaw, you shall wake up now, but Cranepaw shall stay for a while longer.”

© ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kichikoichi » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:20 am

``Scar? Were you,, born with that name? It sounds kinda cruel to name a cat after their wounds.``
He didn't notice that this might sound offensive or rude, he was genuinely curious as he led the other through the rocky roads of the town, ignoring any twoleg trying to pet him.
Kichikoichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:27 am

“Finally, Cranepaw!” Flickpaw giggles.

Dustfur/ female/ StarClan cat/ tags: Flickpaw and Cranepaw

“So, my sweet apprentices, once upon a time, the founders of 3 clans (LeopardClan, TigerClan, and LionClan) decided to look at the dark sky they had back then. Their medicine cat said an ancient prophecy that StarClan sent “Dark turns light and sparks puff up”. So the founders joined with StarClans powers and they made the sky blue at day with white puffy clouds, and black at night with sparks of white in the sky. That is how the sky was created.” Dustfur explains. “Flickpaw, you shall wake up now, but Cranepaw shall stay for a while longer.”

© ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me