Sycamoreclan ♛

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Sycamoreclan ♛

Postby Bayleef » Sat May 01, 2021 6:16 am

𝔐𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔭𝔞𝔴
~ ~ ~
Female|10 moons|white Turkish angora with black stripe on back and scars on right eye|Tags: Dreamstruck and Rabbitpaw
~ ~ ~

Mintpaw twirled through the water, snatching another catfish between her jaws. She swam up to the broken ice and poked her head above the water. She beat her paws and treaded water. She swam closer the edge of the hole in the ice and placed the final fish down, sliding it across to Dreamstruck. She was was about to dive down again when she saw Rabbitpaw heading toward them. She moved forward to pull herself out of the water, but the ice collasped under and she fell back down. She just huffed and treaded water again. She looked over to the other apprentice.
"Hey Rabbitpaw!" Mintpaw called to her fellow clanmate. "We were just fishing! did you want to join us?" She could feel her limbs starting to go numb, so she moved her legs a bit faster. If she kept moving she'd be fine.
╔═════════════════════════╗

Hey there! I'm Bayleef :3
Used to be Sign of the stars.
You can call me Sign or Bay; She/her
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

ImageImageImage

╚═════════════════════════╝

❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
©
Image Image Image

ImageImage
Bayleef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mialovesbunnies » Sat May 01, 2021 6:26 am

RabbitPaw
[Female] ~ [14 moons] ~ [brown tabby with green eyes] ~ [area: near the riverbank]~ [mentor: beetburrow]

"You look a little tired, you might need some rest i'll help you bring the fish back to the den," rabbitpaw said to mintpaw.
"Also i sense a snowstorm we should head just in case it's a really bad one." Explained rabbitpaw
Though RabbitPaw would have loved to go fishing she knew that no cat would like to get stuck in a snowstorm.
Snow had started to fall a little harder.
"Come on let's go before the snow gets worse" She lead dreamstruck and mintpaw back to the den.
Last edited by mialovesbunnies on Sat May 01, 2021 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayleef » Sat May 01, 2021 6:42 am

𝔐𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔭𝔞𝔴
~ ~ ~
Female|10 moons|white Turkish angora with black stripe on back and scars on right eye|Tags: open
~ ~ ~

Mintpaw was confused for a moment at what Rabbitpaw said, before she felt a slight breeze against her ears and looked up. The clouds were starting to bunch together. Rabbitpaw was right. They should get back. She broke the ice and swam to shore, stepping onto the frosty grass and shaking her sopping wet pelt off. She glanced to Dreamstruck and Rabbitpaw before Picking up two of four catfish see managed to snag, as the rest had escaped. Her legs and sides were quite sore from The intense swimming, bitter cold water, and also The fish consistantly slapping her with their tails. When they got back she was going to take a VERY long rest. She collected herself and followed Rabbitpaw, who had picked up the rest of the fish.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

ImageImageImage

❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
©
Image Image Image

ImageImage
Bayleef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mialovesbunnies » Sat May 01, 2021 7:11 am

RabbitPaw
[Female] ~ [14 moons] ~ [brown tabby with green eyes] ~ [area: at the den]~ [mentor: beetburrow]

Rabbitpaw, went to go take a nap in the den, along with mintpaw.
Rabbitpaw noticed mintpaw was looking quite sore and she seemed a little sick.
"Must've been all that swimming," she thought to herself.
"Maybe we should head to the medicine den, just to go and make sure you are okay." Explained RabbitPaw.
Rabbitpaw had only went the medicine den a couple times, once because of a cold, and another because of soreness.
She always had felt better after being in the medicine den, it was sort of relaxing, and she could always get a nice undisturbed nap afterwards.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmilePup » Sat May 01, 2021 7:14 am

Dreamstruck let his held breath out. "Mintpaw, I was getting worried. Rabbitpaw is right. You should go to the medicine cat's den. I heard of cold taking out way too many cats, and them not even getting in the water in winter." He flicked his ears. He was a good bit worried about the apprentice, but knew she would be fine. They picked up the fish, and started padding off with them.
SmilePup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ hazelfeather - 3 ♛ ]

Postby Catfrog » Sat May 01, 2021 7:18 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
𝙷𝙰𝚉𝙴𝙻𝙵𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 age 33 moons rank medicine cat location medicine den tags streampaw
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Hazelfeather nodded at Streampaw. "That's the spirit." She smiled, then crushed the dry herbs under her paw. "Now,
be careful and if you don't get everything, don't worry yourself too much,"
She meowed. "Now, move along and go
get those herbs."
She swept the dry herbs out with a paw. They'd return to the soil eventually. All that was left to do f
or now was relax until Streampaw returned or someone came in to be healed.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mialovesbunnies » Sat May 01, 2021 7:41 am

RabbitPaw
[Female] ~ [14 moons] ~ [brown tabby with green eyes] ~ [area: near the medicine den]~ [mentor: beetburrow]

"Don't worry i'll save some of the wren i hunted earlier!!" RabbitPaw said.
RabbitPaw wanted to ensure the health of her new friend.
She was one of the oldest Apprentices and she needed to be mature about it.
Last edited by mialovesbunnies on Sat May 01, 2021 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayleef » Sat May 01, 2021 8:32 am

𝔐𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔭𝔞𝔴
~ ~ ~
Female|10 moons|white Turkish angora with black stripe on back and scars on right eye|Tags: Dreamstruck, Rabbitpaw, and Hazelfeather
~ ~ ~

Once they arrived in camp, Mintpaw made her way over to the fresh-kill pile and dropped off her prey. She looked to Dreamstruck who told her to visit the medicine den. She was about to protest when she shivered again. Her fur was still wet, and she had uncontrollable shivers. She overall felt fine, just cold and a bit tired. But she knew better then to argue with her mentor, and just nodded. Rabbitpaw mentioned saving her some wren, and Mintpaw turned to her greatfully.
"Thanks," She replied, and added. "I should only be a minute." Before padding off toward the medicine den. She shook her fur again before entering. She wanted to trail as little water into the medicine den as possible. She glanced around and noticed Streampaw was absent, but she spotted Hazelfeather.
"Hazelfeather!" She gently meowed, taking a few steps into the den. "My mentor sent me to be checked out. we went fishing and it was..." She shivered slightly. "Was a bit cold. Dreamstruck just wants to make sure I'm not sick or something..." She said sheepishly, sitting down.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

ImageImageImage

❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
©
Image Image Image

ImageImage
Bayleef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phantom-chain » Sat May 01, 2021 12:00 pm

Streampaw
A fawn van she-cat with blue eyes

[9 Moons] — [Female] — [She/Her] — [Medicine Cat Apprentice] — [Mentor: Hazlfeather] — [In Camp -> Leaving] — [Tagging: Wildpaw, Open!]

Streampaw silently nodded before turning tail and leaving the medicine den. She was a little nervous to go by herself. And with the current hostilities between everyone, it was pretty scary. But no one would harm the medicine cat's apprentice! Especially with her being so new to this. She would just get to the border and try her best. It made her feel a little more confident.
"Streampaw! Streampaw!" That voice the young apprentice groan, as she came face to face with her sibling. Wildpaw.
"What? I'm on medicine cat business, Wildpaw. You can't just assume I'm free all the time!" She nearly snarled at her siblings, but Wildpaw just kept smiling.
"I know! You told me that before! But where are you going? Can I go?" Wildpaw happily waved their tail and jumped from one paw to another.
Streampaw sighed, "I'm going to fetch herbs from ShoreClan Territory. No, you cannot come, no you cannot follow me, and no you cannot come no matter how much you beg. Seeing two apprentices there will make it seem like we're there to mess around. Stay here, Wildpaw." She is firm in her words, and then quickly walks away from her siblings and out of camp, heading to where the trees thinned and the sound of the ocean started, ShoreClan territory.

Wildpaw
A dilute chocolate tabby cat with yellow eyes

[9 Moons] — [Non-Binary] — [They/Them] — [Apprentice] — [Mentor: Ripplefang] — [In Camp, Outside Apprentice Den] — [Tagging:Streampaw, Open!]

Wildpaw watched their sister leave and let out a sigh. She was always like that though, so stubborn and determined to do everything by herself so she could look good. As a warrior apprentice in ShoreClan, Streampaw had always been looking for praise, but she didn't find a place to get it. Grasswhisker, their mother, ignored them once they were old enough to feed themselves and walk. Greytail was better, but not by much. Wildpaw didn't understand the need for attention and praise. She was great by herself! But that wasn't Wildpaw's decision here. So maybe they should go and find Ripplefang. Training would get their mind off of it!
Call me Phantom or Elliot, either or.
Come commission me and get a cute pixelated cat! Dogs can work too!

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage

"You flare, you flicker, you fade, and all your tomorrows become yesterdays"
-Megatron, MTMTE

ImageImageImageImageImage
phantom-chain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sycamoreclan ♛ 2

Postby SilentMelody » Sun May 02, 2021 7:13 am

𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐠
    male | 35 moons | warrior | straight | apprentice: Wildpaw | crush: Ravenfeather | location: camp | tags: Cloverheart
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxxHe turned his head at the sound of soft pawsteps trotting over the light blanket of snow towards him. "Oh, um... good morning, Cloverheart," Ripplefang murmured simply in response, mostly out of shock. Why was the caregiver speaking to him and asking so many questions? Perhaps it was just kindness and curiosity that Cloverheart was trying to get at. Ripplefang couldn't help but wonder what his intentions were. "I suppose I'm doing okay. Thank you. Um... I don't need to eat. I haven't even hunted yet. You should have the sparrow for yourself." Ripplefang turned his gaze down to the bird and stared at it, feathers flecked with small snowflakes that were falling. The snow wasn't that heavy, but it was still coming down. He remembered his manners and asked politely, "How are you doing, Cloverheart?"

x

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐩𝐚𝐰
    female | 9 moons | apprentice | lesbian | mentor: Vipermane | crush: open | location: territory | tags: Vipermane & Fadedjade
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxxShe shivered as they walked, trying to keep a good pace so she could remain warm. Even with her long fur, it was hard during leaf-bare. Luckily, it was warmer in Sycamoreclan compared to her time in Summitclan. Willowpaw opened her mouth and scented the air. There was the stale scent of prey along with some other odd scents that she couldn't quite place. She simply chalked that up to not knowing all of the new scents. It would take her a while before she was more comfortable in the territory of Sycamoreclan and recognizing everything.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me