Shoreclan ♛

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Shoreclan ♛

Postby Animals65 » Thu May 27, 2021 5:48 am

Creamflower listens to Hazeshade continuing the story and giggles a little. "That sounds amusing!" she said with a smile. "Is that the end of the story or is there more to it?" She takes another bite of her fish, savoring the delicious taste.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Thu May 27, 2021 9:34 am

Plumpaw
╔════════╗

ShoreClan
Apprentice
7 Moons
Straight
Mentored by Eelfang
With Owlface & Snowpaw

╚════════╝

A fluffy, white and brown cat about his age distracted Plumpaw from his search for his a mentor: a task that was already forgotten as he turned his head to the blind apprentice. Owlface was there too. When had he gotten there? He must have "sneaked up" when Plumpaw was distracted, a realization that did not bother the apprentice in the slightest.
"The prey?"
He gazed dreamily off into the distance.
"I caught the juiciest..."
Plumpaw's vision suddenly snapped into focus as he realized he had nearly given away his secret already!
"Fish! It was a really good...
He glanced anxiously at the pathetically scrawny fish he had just added to the prey pile.
"Well, kinda good... Aw, at least I caught something, alright? What did you catch, Snowpaw?
Plumpaw smirked triumphantly, confident that Snowpaw, being blind, had probably hunted absolutely nothing on her own. There was no way she could challenge him. Of course, if Owlface caught on to Plumpaw's painfully obvious dishonesty about the prey he had caught that morning, the tables would be instantly turned, not that Plumpaw had thought far enough ahead to consider that.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Thu May 27, 2021 1:03 pm

𝒯𝓊𝒻𝓉𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌 ! !
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xx[28 moons] [medicine cat] [tom] [Apprentice; Speckledpaw] [location; medicine den] [mood; concentrated]
    xx [mentions; Speckledpaw] [tags;Speckledpaw]

He hummed a bit and kept a soft smile on his face. “During this time cats can and do get sick more easily. There are herbs that we or other clans need, I’m going to see if I can meet a petrol at the borders. Medicine cats aren’t bound to the conflicts of most disagreements amongst the clans. We are here to make sure the clans survive and all the cats are okay. I’d love to take you though I think I want you to stay here and if anyone comes in sick or hurt to care for them.” He placed his nose onto her forehead and then got up moving away a bit looking at her. “I trust you to be able to do this while I check on the other medicine cats and bring back some herbs. I’ll bring you next time,” he purred a bit before nodding once more to her.

Snowpaw ! !
    xx[8 moons] [Apprentice] [She-cat] [Mentor; Swanfeather ] [location; camp] [mood; Irritated, upset]
    xx [mentions; Plumpaw, Owlface ] [tags; Plumpaw, Owlface ]

She flicked her ear at Plumpaw, she didn't have to see the smirk on his face to know that he was thinking lowly of her. She shook her head a bit at him, "I haven't gone out yet." She leaned towards Plumpaw her voice softened, "Though despite my lack of sight I would be able to hunt more prey then you." She whispered to him low enough so Owlface wouldn't hear the next thing she said. "I'm patient and not greedy," She leaned back and made a slight motion to her nose emphasizing that she could smell the prey lingering on his breath. "Any luck finding your mentor?" She changed the topic as she curled her tail around herself in a soft hum.

xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shoreclan ♛ 5

Postby SilentMelody » Sat May 29, 2021 6:22 am

𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫
    female | 40 moons | leader | bi | apprentice: none | crush: open | location: camp | tags: Silentstrike
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxx"Good morning, Silentstrike. Are you hoping the morning patrol will return soon?" she asked and nodded her head towards the pile.
    (response merged below)

x

𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡
    male | 30 moons | warrior | gay | apprentice: none | crush: Swanfeather | location: camp | tags: Swanfeather
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxxHe stifled another yawn and glanced over at Swanfeather, still blinking sleepily at the white tom. "Good morning," Almondsplash repeated, partially because he wasn't fully awake and partially from being flustered by the light touch of his tail. He turned his head when Swanfeather did and saw Shellstar approaching, dipping his chin to her as well. It took him a few seconds to form the words. Why did Almondsplash have to be so slow in the morning? "Good morning, Shellstar." Within a few moments, she was beside Silentstrike. The calico she-cat seemed to smile brightly at the two of them and nodded her head in kind greeting. "Good morning, Swanfeather and Almondsplash." Flicking her bushy tail-tip, she sat down for a moment and groomed her face. Pausing, she replied, "That's a wonderful idea! I know I've already sent out the morning patrol, but the clan could always use some more prey around here." Shellstar dipped her head to Owlface as he passed by. She didn't start a conversation with him since it seemed as if Snowpaw and Plumpaw had already eagerly done so with him.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shunnnchan » Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:34 am

" OWLFACE ''
male | 36 moons | warrior | heterosexual, biromantic | apprentice: none | crush: open | location: camp | tags: plumpaw, snowpaw

owlface smirked in amusement at the two young cats, somewhat enjoying plumpaw's clear embarrassment. he gave a low purr of a laugh as he spoke to him. "watch yourself better next time." his voice was light hearted but there was clear weight to his message.

his tattered ears directed back towards the blind she-cat. he didn't expect her to have quite that ferocity but he was not disappointed. the tom smiled, happy to have a chance to check in on the youngsters. "yes, she's right, it's nearly noon already. don't apprentices have mentors these days?" owlface asked calmly, still amused but genuinely worried about the state of things in the clan these days. he needed all of them to be strong if they were ever to face summit clan again.
shunnnchan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:13 pm

~~ Charmbird ~~
^female ~~ elder ~~ crush is not open ~~ tags: Creamflower, Hazeshade, open^

She finished her meal as she listened to the story Hazeshade told Creamflower. Her eyes looked over to the nursery wondering if Blackpetal was up as well, but so far she has not seen the other queen or even Lynxkit. Signing she licked her lips and turned to see the small group of cats there around Shellstar, which was nothing new at this early. She thought about taking a walk into the territory, he was maybe elder, but not that bad in shape, just a small walk around would do much to her.

~~ Bunnytuft ~~
^female ~~ young warrior ~~ crush is open ~~ apprentice is n/a ~~ tags: Bramblemoon, Cricketpaw ^

She stopped when Bramblemoon decided to stay watching his apprentice hunting the adders, she flicked her ears and looked forward to them "well I will go to see there then..." she meowed to the older warrior, walking past him. She was not really big fun of border patrols as they were a little bit boring and a little bit dangerous too as who knows what will jump out of the bushes if they were not alert at all the times.

~~ Cocoablaze ~~
^male ~~ yoing warrior ~~ crush is open ~~ apprentice is n/a ~~ tags: open^

After not being organized to the morning patrol the chocolate-colored young tom walked back to the warrior's den to sleep a little bit more. He didn't have an apprentice to deal with and nothing else at the moment either, maybe he could hunt later to the clan.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:08 am

Plumpaw
╔════════╗

ShoreClan
Apprentice
7 Moons
Straight
Mentored by Eelfang
With Owlface & Snowpaw

╚════════╝

It took him longer than he wanted to admit to put two and two together and realize what Snowpaw was trying to communicate. Subtlety was not his strongest skill. After a slightly too-long pause while he furrowed his brow and considered, he realized that Snowpaw might have somehow figured out he had already eaten his best catch in secret!
"How-"
He clamped his jaws shut around the outburst threatening to give him away. Plumpaw was desperate to discover how in StarClan's name Snowpaw had figured it out, but if they started talking openly about it, he was risking getting in trouble again. He could tell Owlface was catching on as well, seeing as Plumpaw found himself being warned to "watch himself".
Feeling embaressed and defeated, Plumpaw decided to address the topic of his missing mentor. Hopefully this whole thing woul blow over.
"Erm, I guess not... Have either of you seen Eelfang around?", he wondered, glancing between Owlface and Snowpaw.
Thankfully, Owlface seemed content to focus on passing Plumpaw off on someone else rather than scolding him. The pale-furred apprentice also made a mental note to interrogate Snowpaw later about how she had managed to read his mind about the breakfast he had stolen borrowed. Maybe he could learn how to do that too.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:47 pm

𝒯𝓊𝒻𝓉𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌 ! !
    xx[28 moons] [medicine cat] [tom] [Apprentice; Speckledpaw] [location; medicine den] [mood; concentrated]
    xx [mentions; Speckledpaw] [tags;Speckledpaw]

He hummed a bit and kept a soft smile on his face. “During this time cats can and do get sick more easily. There are herbs that we or other clans need, I’m going to see if I can meet a petrol at the borders. Medicine cats aren’t bound to the conflicts of most disagreements amongst the clans. We are here to make sure the clans survive and all the cats are okay. I’d love to take you though I think I want you to stay here and if anyone comes in sick or hurt to care for them.” He placed his nose onto her forehead and then got up moving away a bit looking at her. “I trust you to be able to do this while I check on the other medicine cats and bring back some herbs. I’ll bring you next time,” he purred a bit before nodding once more to her.

Snowpaw ! !
    xx[8 moons] [Apprentice] [She-cat] [Mentor; Swanfeather ] [location; camp] [mood; worried]
    xx [mentions; Plumpaw, Owlface ] [tags; Plumpaw, Owlface ]

She softly giggled, “I haven’t seen Eelfang anywhere. His sent as well is a bit lost to me,” she glanced in the dorection of Owlface. “Have either of you seen Swanfeather? You both seem to have been up longer then me as well as around more.” She was also curious about her mentor. Neither hers or Plumpaw’s mentor seemed to be around. It was kinda disappointing, at this rate they won’t be able to become warriors with their peers. She tried to sniff the air to see if she could smell either of them but the mix of the clans sent was over powering making it difficult to pin point where either of the two could be.

xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:16 pm

Plumpaw
╔════════╗

ShoreClan
Apprentice
7 Moons
Straight
Mentored by Eelfang
With Owlface & Snowpaw

╚════════╝

Snowpaw had a good point, she probably wouldn't have seen much of anything, but that was beside the point. The real concern was that her mentor was missing as well. Plumpaw cocked his head and gazed off at nothing while he concentrated on searching his memories for Swanfeather's bright white fur. He was hard to miss.
"Swanfeather? Erm... I think he was awake when I left to go hunting..."
The apprentice's eyes shifted back into focus as he stood a little taller, craning his neck to get a look around, as if he expected Swanfeather to be in exactly the same place all this time later. Of course, he wasn't. So, Plumpaw shifted his gaze up to Owlface, expectantly waiting for answers.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:21 am

Animals65 wrote:Creamflower listens to Hazeshade continuing the story and giggles a little. "That sounds amusing!" she said with a smile. "Is that the end of the story or is there more to it?" She takes another bite of her fish, savoring the delicious taste.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me