Destinyclan ‣ open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Destinyclan ‣ open

Postby Idk xD » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:12 am

Moonkit 💧

(Gender: ♀, Role: Kit, Sexuality: ?, Crush: open, Prophecy: none, Tags: open, Location: Camp, Time: Daytime, Mate: Open)

🌊 "Do I have to?" Moonkit reluctantly got up. Moonkit almost said the words wrong; she hasn't spoken in a fairly long time.
Hi.

Bye.
Idk xD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seall » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:59 pm

Specklepaw
tags: Coconutpaw | Prophecy of Warmth & Light | she-cat | 9 moons

The young tabby’s eyes widened with wonder as her mentor explained, “Ohh, I think I get it now! That is very interesting.” She turned away and glanced at the fresh kill pile — it was huge and full of tasty prey. Specklepaw looked back at Freshbreath and dipped her head, “Very well. I guess I should eat something!” She bounded in the direction of the fresh kill pile — the luscious scent drifting into her nose.

Before Specklepaw could reach the pile, she bumped into a white she-cat. “Coconutpaw!” She exclaimed in surprise, “I’m so sorry!”
Seall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Idk xD » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:32 am

Moonkit 💧

(Gender: ♀, Role: Kit, Sexuality: ?, Crush: open, Prophecy: none, Tags: Sundawn, Location: Camp, Time: Daytime, Mate: Open)

🌊 Moonkit growled, and she scrambled past Specklepaw and Coconutpaw. Her tail was twitching again. She bit a mouse so hard, that a tooth almost fell out when it hit the bone. She didn't mind the amazing taste. She grunted, spun and stomped out. She nestled near the nursery and finished her mouse quickly.

Sundawn 🔥

[size=85](Gender: ♀, Role: Kit, Sexuality: ?, Crush: open, Prophecy: none, Tags: Moonkit, Location: Camp, Time: Daytime, Mate: Open)

☀ Sundawn sprinted over to Moonkit and sat beside her. She started scratching at a squirrely to get some fur out. Sundawn hated eating fur; it was very... well, furry. She jerked her head around to Moonkit. "Hello!" Sundawn said. "Hi." Moonkit said unenthusiastically.
Hi.

Bye.
Idk xD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:45 pm

Softfeather | Caregiver | Prophecy of Finding | Location: Nursery | Tagging: Moonkit, Sundawn

Softfeather had gotten up a little slowly that morning, but once she heard Moonkit running around, there wasn't sleeping left to be done. The caregiver stretched in her nursery nest and moved to the Nursery entrance, where she spotted the young kit.
"Good morning, Moonkit." She mewed and looked at the mouse near her paws. "How responsible of you to fetch yourself breakfast! You're growing up so quickly." She smiled at the kitten. "Do you need my help removing the flesh from the bones, or can you do that all by yourself too?" She asked Moonkit.

As Sundawn quickly approached, she flicked her ears in greeting.
"Hello Sundawn. Is there anything we can help you with today?" She inquired politely.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:18 pm

Redsplatter - Warrior - Tagging: Morningpaw (mentions: Lionstride, Twistflare, Brookpaw)

Redsplatter had no idea where Lionstride or his apprentice went off to, but clearly his interest in attending the patrol had expired, much to Redsplatter's eternal annoyance. Oh, he was going to hear from her when she got back. He knew how awkward she felt around her own apprentice. Why Miragestar chose to give Morningpaw - who had a prophecy - to Redsplatter, who didn't was beyond her. At least Twistflare was coming along on the patrol too and Twistflare had been dropped with the same fate. Brookpaw had a prophecy... Redsplatter wasn't sure what it was, exactly, but he definitely had one.

Her duel-colored eyes scanned the clearing for her apprentice, before finally spotting her and approaching.
"Morningpaw," She mewed. "We're going on patrol. Now. Come on, others are surely waiting on us by now." She informed her apprentice and started towards the entrance of the camp. "Are you coming?" She called over her shoulder.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:38 pm

Pigeonpaw | Apprentice | Prophecy of Mimicry | Tagging: Mousewhisker

Pigeonpaw wasn't exactly an expert fighter, so the idea of battle training came up, he shook his head adamantly. When Mousewhisker went on to suggest prophecy training, he glanced up, admittedly interested in the prospect. His ears perked up and he leaned forward with a tentative smile. Sure, he could try that! What could possibly go wrong?
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:39 pm

𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥 prophecy of empathy ♥
() - ( 38 moons ) - ( deputy ) - ( apprentice: none ) - ( pan ) - ( crush: Freshbreath ) - ( tags: open )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
♥ She smiled at Twistflare, watching the she-cat trot away to fetch her apprentice and find the other two cats. Surely Brookpaw would let his sister know about the patrol, and Morningpaw would get her mentor. Of course, she had purposefully put those cats together for the ease of the patrol being brought together quickly. Acaciapetal settled down into a sitting position, surveying the camp and watching the cats mingling with each other.

𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐫 prophecy of trees 🙞
() - ( 35 moons ) - ( warrior ) - ( apprentice: Pigeonpaw ) - ( straight ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: Pigeonpaw )
🙞 Watching her apprentice for his cues and expressions, she broke out into a grin when he gave his non-verbal response. "Great! Why don't we head out to the clearing in the meadow outside of camp? See if you can try to attract some birds with a call or something, Mousewhisker offered, although she didn't know exactly how his prophecy worked. Nevertheless, prophecies usually worked in a similar way. The cat has to draw their strength from a particular internal point. She began trotting off in the direction, slow enough for Pigeonpaw to easily walk beside her. They weren't in any hurry.

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐩𝐚𝐰 prophecy of storms ☁
() - ( 9 moons ) - ( apprentice ) - ( mentor: Cavetooth ) - ( bi ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: Morningpaw, open )
☁ It wasn't long after the two set off towards the fresh-kill pile that Redsplatter came to fetch Morningpaw. The dark-furred tom let out a heavy sigh and glanced at his friend, trying to hide the disappointment from his gaze. If her mentor was coming to get her, then that meant Cavetooth might come as well or worse... Hailpaw could be taken for prophecy training in a group. Stifling a shudder, he hoped he wouldn't be forced to and offered a smile towards Morningpaw before she turned away. "See you later!" Hailpaw called back half-heartedly and settled down into a sitting position. Now, what was he supposed to do? Both of his friends had been taken onto patrol.

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧 no prophecy ✘
() - ( 97 moons ) - ( elder ) - ( straight ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: open )
✘ She was still sleeping soundly, unaware of everything going on around her and in the camp.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:53 pm

Freshbreath - Propechy of plants
(male - medicine cat - apprentice is Specklepaw - crush on Acaciapetal)
(talking with: Acaciapetal)

-
He gave his apprentice a smile and watched as she left him to took his offer to eat something. Shaking his fur lightly he looked around the somewhat lively camp, which was nothing new in mornings. His eyes looked over at Acaciapetal for a moment, again, he has a bad hobby to stare at the creamy she-cat, but so far he did think her just a good friend, even if he knew the truth about his secret feelings. He took a quick clean out before walked to her "Good morning Acaciapetal, peaceful morning as always" he meowed to her with a smile.

Scarletjade - Propechy of chancing colors
(male - caregiver - crush is open)
(Talking with: Creamflower )

-
He flicked his ears over at Moonkit, a little surprised that she was able to hear them talking, he shook his head with a sigh as he noticed that the kit was not interested, maybe she was getting too old for stories was she already five moons old anyway. He looked over the fresh-kill pile picking up the squirrel they were planning to take to Nettlefern "I guess she has something else in mind that go to listen to some stories... let's go then...if you're still interested of course" he meowed looking at Creamflower.

Twistflare - no propechy
(female - warrior - apprentice is Brookpaw - crush on...)
(talking with: Brookpaw, Redsplatter, Morningpaw )
-
She narrowed her eyes at her apprentice's words 'so it was you who were looking for me huh' she thought herself. She didn't want to bother her mind about that for long, she didn't want to feel bitter toward her apprentice, which was being a little problem for her. She didn't want to be jealous of her apprentice or the rest of her clanmates, about their powers, she felt then she needed to prove herself more than others did because she was weak. She looked over at Redsplatter which was now interacting with her apprentice Morningpaw which was her apprentice's sister 'seriously what a sad fate for the two siblings to have powerless mentors' she thought giving a small laugh, but then looked at Brookpaw "let's go for them" she meowed to him and started to make her way to another warrior and her apprentice.

Coconutpaw - Prophecy of electricity
(female - apprentice - mentor is Primesong - crush on...)
(talking with: Specklepaw)

-
She was into her own worlds, her eyes stared at her clanmates here and there, but still, she was not fully aware of what was going on around her. So the sudden bump of Specklepaw, made her heart bump into her throat as she frightened "umm...Specklepaw...I didn't saw you there, sorry...no...it's okay...I was not aware either..." she murmured rather confused.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seall » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:54 pm

Specklepaw
tags: Coconutpaw | Prophecy of Warmth & Light | she-cat | 9 moons

Specklepaw noticed the confusion in Coconutpaw’s eyes and tilted her head to one side, “Are you okay?” She asked, concerned. The medicine cat apprentice instantly felt a pang of regret and pity; as a future medicine cat she had to be more observant and couldn’t afford the risk of bumping into her clanmates in case she gave them a concussion.
Seall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Idk xD » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:42 am

(Replying: (belloblossom, Softfeather) Softfeather had gotten up a little slowly that morning, but once she heard Moonkit running around, there wasn't sleeping left to be done. The caregiver stretched in her nursery nest and moved to the Nursery entrance, where she spotted the young kit.
"Good morning, Moonkit." She mewed and looked at the mouse near her paws. "How responsible of you to fetch yourself breakfast! You're growing up so quickly." She smiled at the kitten. "Do you need my help removing the flesh from the bones, or can you do that all by yourself too?" She asked Moonkit.
As Sundawn quickly approached, she flicked her ears in greeting.
"Hello Sundawn. Is there anything we can help you with today?" She inquired politely.)

Moonkit 💧

(Gender: ♀, Role: Kit, Sexuality: ?, Crush: open, Prophecy: none, Tags: open, Location: Camp, Time: Daytime, Mate: Open)

🌊 Moonkit grunted. "Hi." Moonkit mewed. "No, I do not need any help." She turned to her mouse again and started chewing it off. She bit off all the flesh and saved it in the side of her cheek; just in case she needed it later. It would be one of the only meals given before she would've been stuffed inside the nursery again. It was only a matter of time before she had to suffer boredom; again.

Sundawn 🔥

(Gender: ♀, Role: Kit, Sexuality: ?, Crush: open, Prophecy: none, Tags: Moonkit, Location: Camp, Time: Daytime, Mate: Open)

"No, I'm fine!" Sundawn purred. "You should get your own breakfast! There's still a lot, lot more. We have plenty to spare! You can have some of mine; I don't need all of this. I hate fur anyways."
Last edited by Idk xD on Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi.

Bye.
Idk xD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me