πŸŒ»γ€Œβ™¦π€π‘π‚π‡πˆππ„π‹π€π†πŽγ€warriors rp|open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: πŸŒ»γ€Œβ™¦π€π‘π‚π‡πˆππ„π‹π€π†πŽγ€warriors rp|open

Postby Flower_Demon » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:04 pm

--Lilystorm--
gender . Female | age . 38 moons | clan . RootClan | rank . Medicine Cat |tags . Nightfern|mentions . Laurelheart

Lilystorm peered out of the Medicine Den. The sun glowed intensely in the sky and it took a few seconds for her eyes to get used to it. The entire Clan was anxious that RockClan would attack at any moment and she was sure they were correct. The food shortage in RockClan was making them desparate. More skirmishes were happening and she would come back from herb collecting only to find another batch of cats with scratches. And the prophecy from StarClan was not helping her mood. β€œOne Clan’s ruin is another’s salvation” basically summed the future of RootClan. They would be destroyed and RockClan would take over.

Lilystorm stepped out of the den and to the fresh-kill pile. She could see Laurelheart picking it over but decided not to talk. She picked out a good sized gull and brought it back to the den. Picking through the carefully made piles of herbs, she dropped the bird at Nightfern’s feet. β€œWould you like to share?”
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Κ™α΄‡α΄‡κœ±?! ᴏᴍɒ Ιͺ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ Κ™α΄‡α΄‡κœ±.
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
╔═════════════════════════╗
Call me Void, Lumen, Demon, Error
Ask pronouns
Genderfluid
Formerly @Fidgetlily
Leo rising and sun
Sagittarius moon
Panromantic Abrosexual
MCYT obsessed
Witchy vibes
Skull collector
Baby stims go brrrr
Cosplayer
ENFP
Chaotic good
Empath
Pagan
Eclectic witch

DeviantArt ToyHouse Art Shop

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
Flower_Demon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby velvetcheesecake » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:39 pm

― 𝐁 𝐈 𝐑 𝐂 𝐇 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
― the character;
i. Info; Rockclan Warrior, 30 moons, she-cat
ii. Tags; Open

Birchheart sat, flicking her tail in small movements, quietly. As per usual, she had been keeping to
herself. She let out a small hum of agreement when Ashstar had announced Rockclan's new deputy.
Yewfrost was the best fit for the job, and she couldn't help but feel curious about what the newely
appointed tom would do with his position. Though she wanted to congratulate him, she decided it
could wait for more of the clan to clear. Maybe I will sing my praises after he announces who will
hunt?
she pondered, truly not feeling up to sharing tongues with more than one or two others at
a time.

This was, however, the only good thing to come from the meeting. Birchheart's shoulders slumped
a tad as she thought of invading Rootclan's territory. Food had been short, yes, but was this really
the answer? The other clans would pull on her whiskers as they were not her own, yet she couldn't
but help feel hesitant about the whole thing. She sighed and pawed towards one of the few
shaded area she could easily spot as she scanned the clan for anything interesting to examine.

A few moments had passed. Nothing. She was simply bored and off-put by the trouble her clan was
about to stir up. Maybe someone else could share some encouraging words about the whole thing?
velvetcheesecake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dog motif » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:05 pm

Slatepaw // Tom // 8 moons // Reefclan // Apprentice // Tags: Turtlepaw, Nimblestar (mentioned), Frostwhisker (mentioned)

"Oh, no, I'm fine, but thank you for checking, Turtlepaw." He smiled at the thoughtful apprentice. "I was just listening out for something... I think there's a hawk nearby. I'm not sure if I should tell the Nimblestar or Frostwhisker when she's back from patrol." He paused. "It's probably nothing to concern ourselves wi-" He was cut off by a loud screech. A great bird's screech. "It's coming closer..." He said, tail fluffed.

Laurelheart // She-cat // 120 moons // Rootclan // Elder // Tags: Lilystorm (mentioned), Nightfern (mentioned)

After rummaging through the fresh-kill pile for some time, Laurelheart settled on a small sugar glider. Closest thing to a squirrel, at least. She decided in her head. She noticed Lilystorm and Nightfern eating together nearby. She purred, glad to see that the clan is getting along even in times like this. Towards the edge of the camp, she settled on a sunny spot on one of the large roots and tucked in to the tiny but tasty sugar glider. She was glad to get away from everything and just... relax. Cats should fo this more often! Warriors don't know what they're missing. They need to learn to relax. It would make their life easier, even if by a bit. All the stress in camp was overwhelming. They all knew the battle with Rockclan was just around the corner, but it wasn't happening at that moment, was it? Feeling calm and content, and now with a full belly, she lay down and watched the clouds go by.
dog motif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelic Glory » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:41 am

Frostwhisker
ReefClan Deputy - ♀ - 62 moons - Location: ReefClan Territory - Feeling: Fine - Tagged: Sandpaw, Runningwater, Fishwhisker - Mentioned: Riversong
"Probably," said Frostwhisker. "Well, she'll turn up. How has your training been?" She decided to make conversation while poking around the bridge, investigating for any trace of foreign cats, but there wasn't even the smallest scent. Satisfied, she moved on, leading the patrol to the beginning of the beach that lined ReefClan's island. Nothing much here, either, at least that she noticed. A boring patrol is a good patrol, she thought- something her mentor had said to her when she would get frustrated about always having to go on boring border patrols. She hadn't liked hearing that very much, but she understood his point now. She turned her attention back to Sandpaw and the others, making sure she didn't go too far ahead. "It shouldn't be too much longer until you're a warrior, right? That must be exciting."

Nightfern
RootClan Medicine Cat - β™‚ - 41 moons - Location: RootClan Medicine Den - Feeling: Antsy - Tagged: Lilystorm - Mentioned: None
The black tom was snapped out of his thoughts by Lilystorm’s words. β€œOh, yes. Thank you, Lilystorm,” he said, smoothing his fur. He sat with his tail curled around his paws, taking a bite out of the bird. β€œThis whole situation is really stressing me out,” he said after swallowing, waiting for his fellow medicine cat to take the next bite. β€œDo you think RockClan are coming around again soon? And have you noticed any herbs we’re missing? I’ve been trying to check, but...” he sighed, looking over the piles he’d made. β€œI can’t really focus. I think we’re good, at least for right now.”
Angelic Glory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:50 am

Sandpaw | Female | 12 moons | ReefClan Apprentice | Feeling: Fine | Tags: Fishwhisker, Runningwater, Frostwhisker

β€œTraining has been going well. I was hoping to get some in today. But patroling is a good thing too. Seems quiet so far.” Sandpaw meowed happily. She didn’t admit it but she was excited about being a warrior soon. Sandpaw stayed alert. Just because it was quiet and peaceful didn’t mean it would stay that way. She hoped it did but doubted it just the same.

Swiftleap |female | 47 moons| Rockclan Warrior |Tag: Open!

Swiftleap knew what the clan was about to do was probably going to have some cats badly beaten. She decided she would take part in the invasion. She wanted to be sure no cat got severely injured. Sure Swiftleap had seen her share of fights. But she was sure some Apprentices were a bit worried. The old she cat was ready to get this invasion started, just to have it end.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:55 am

β–Έβ–ΉM O L E S P R O U T β—ƒβ—‚
|| male || 37 moons || RockClan Medicine Cat || tagged ~ Skypaw and Snakevenom ||

Molesprout spat at the apprentice's insult. His ears flicked backwards and his jaws split revealing a sneering mouth full of sharp teeth. "You ungrateful kit! You'll never be a respectable warrior." He snapped at Skypaw. His sharp glare snapped to Snakevenom, "If you can't control your apprentice you might as well join her in the apprentice den!" He let out another spit of anger and turned storming off back to the medicine cave. As he walked he hissed loudly to himself, "Ungrateful kits! Better go see Flintheart next time she cuts her paw because I'll rub salt in it." His naked tail lashed behind him as he disappeared into the shadowed cave.

β–Έβ–ΉS P O T T E D P A Wβ—ƒβ—‚
|| male || 6 moons || RockClan Apprentice || tagged ~ Yewfrost, Thornjaw ||

Spottedpaw felt her tail thunk to the ground behind her. She objected immediatly, "But I could come and just stay right by you! I promise I'd listen to everything you said and be really-" she was cut off as Thornjaw congratulated her mentor. She flicked her tail behind her and danced from paw to paw. Her big green eyes stayed locked on Yewfrost looking desperate. She really was wanting her first sense of danger and action, desperate to prove herself to her clan.

β–Έβ–ΉF I S H W H I S K E Rβ—ƒβ—‚
|| male || 90 moons || ReefClan Senior Warrior || tagged ~ Sandpaw, Frostwhisker, and Runningwater ||

Fishwhisker smiled as Sandpaw asked to come along. It was good that the clan's young cats were ambitious enough to join patrols on their own and not just playing with one another all day and finding ways to get into trouble. Fishwhsiker listened quietly as the young cat talked about her mentor and training. "I'm sure Nimblestar's been working on a name for you as well." Fishwisker purred. Thinking back to the day he was made a warrior his long whiskers twitched in amusement. "When I was given my warrior name and had to sit vigil, a horrible storm had blown in from the sea. I had to sit outside in silence in it and I thought I'd lose my whiskers in that wind it was so fierce! There's never been a storm so bad in all my moons."

β–Έβ–ΉS U N S P R I N Gβ—ƒβ—‚
|| female || 14 moons || ReefClan Warrior || tagged ~ Nimblestar ||

Sunspring listened intently as her leader spoke. She couldn't hardly contain the smile that went across her face as Nimblestar talked about her own routine. They must have been similar as young warriors! The thought made energy surge through her toes. She beamed even brighter with the calico's compliment. When Nimblestar offered for her to come on a patrol later she nodded quickly her tail waiving behind her. "I'd love too!" she purred.

β–Έβ–ΉR A I N F A L Lβ—ƒβ—‚
|| female || 34 moons || RootClan Warrior|| tagged ~ Minnowpaw and Maplehaze ||

Rainfall let out a slight purr at her apprentice's shyness. "I'm sure they'll be grateful for the extra paws." Glancing at Ivorypaw as she went to go grab fresh-kill Rainfall flicked her white tail towards her. "Go grab some prey with Ivorypaw while I talk to Maplehaze." she meowed blinking her blue eyes at her apprentice before getting to her paws and padding over to Maplehaze. "Morning." she meowed cheerily as she stopped in front of the curly molly. "Would you mind if Minnowpaw and I came along on your patrol?"

β–Έβ–ΉT I G E R P A Wβ—ƒβ—‚
|| male || 11 moons || RootClan Apprentice || tagged ~ open ||

Tigerpaw had only fallen asleep just before dawn. He was barely able to drift off to sleep most nights because he was so occupied in his anger. Deep down he knew it stemmed from his grief for his lost mother but the anger permeated every thought, interaction and thing that he did. Last night he had snuck out of camp after hours of tossing and turning in his nest. He had found himself staring with fur ridged upwards along his spine across the dark water glaring towards the RockClan territory. Finally he had crawled back to his nest and now in his dreams he was standing in the same spot, his anger ever present and ever inescapable.

leaving Tigerpaw asleep until someone wakes him up.
Last edited by __PawPrints__ on Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flower_Demon » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:49 am

--Lilystorm--
gender . Female | age . 38 moons | clan . RootClan | rank . Medicine Cat |tags . Nightfern|mentions . none

Lilystorm contemplated his words as she took a bite of the gull. He sounded older than his moons. Sometimes, she forgets that he is only a few moons older than she is. β€œI think you may be over exaggerating a little.” Lilystorm flicked his ear playfully with her feathery tail. But inside, she had the nagging feeling that Nightfern was on to something. β€œWhy don’t you come with me on a walk? That is sure to clear your head. We can always gather more herbs while we are out too.” and without a backwards glance, she padded swiftly out of the den, hoping Nightfern would follow.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
Ask pronouns
Genderfluid
Formerly @Fidgetlily
Leo rising and sun
Sagittarius moon
Panromantic Abrosexual
MCYT obsessed
Witchy vibes
Skull collector
Baby stims go brrrr
Cosplayer
ENFP
Chaotic good
Empath
Pagan
Eclectic witch

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
Flower_Demon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:06 am

Sandpaw | Female | 12 moons | ReefClan Apprentice | Feeling: Fine | Tags: Fishwhisker, Runningwater, Frostwhisker

β€œWow. That must have been rough! I hope the winds aren’t that bad when I have to sit vigil. I can handle a gust of wind but I have no clue how I’d go through a night in a storm.” Sandpaw smiled as she heard Fishwhisker talk about his vigil. Honestly she wasn’t too worried about her vigil. Maybe if she got lucky there would just be a few strong gusts of wind. It was nice to talk with warriors for a change. She loved talking with Slatepaw and Riversong, but this was a nice change.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flower_Demon » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:08 am

--Turtlepaw--
gender . Female | age . 9 moons | clan . ReefClan | rank . Apprentice |tags . Fishwhisker, Sandpaw|mentions . Runningwater

Turtlepaw looked at the bird swooping above the camp β€œYou should tell someone! A senior warrior?” then her vision got fuzzy and she could feel her trauma coming back. She didn’t want to scare Slatepaw so she made her way out of camp without looking behind her.

She saw Fishwhisker, her mentor, with Sandpaw, Frostwhisker, and Runningwater. They looked to be going on a patrol. Sandpaw was three moons older than her but didn’t seem too intimidating. They were more like acquaintances than friends. She ran up to them and surprised Sandpaw by putting her front paws on her back. β€œGot you!” Turtlepaw cried and then went back on her forepaws again. Turning to Fishwhisker, she asked, β€œCan I come on patrol?”
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
Ask pronouns
Genderfluid
Formerly @Fidgetlily
Leo rising and sun
Sagittarius moon
Panromantic Abrosexual
MCYT obsessed
Witchy vibes
Skull collector
Baby stims go brrrr
Cosplayer
ENFP
Chaotic good
Empath
Pagan
Eclectic witch

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
Flower_Demon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:32 am

Sandpaw | Female | 12 moons | ReefClan Apprentice | Feeling: Fine | Tags: Fishwhisker, Runningwater, Frostwhisker, Turtlepaw

β€œDidn’t scare me, I don’t see the harm in you tagging along.” Sandpaw said. β€œWhy did you leave camp anyway?” She asked. It wasn’t that she didn’t like Turtlepaw. She actually liked every cat in camp. But Sandpaw thought the younger apprentice shouldn’t have left camp alone unless it was for a very good reason.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me