❝вιяcнcℓαη❞------ New!! O&A

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Who Should Become Deputy?

Poll ended at Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:29 pm

BerryCloud
29%
BrambleThorn
43%
WhiteFern
29%

Total votes : 7

Re: ❝вιяcнcℓαη❞------ New!! O&A

Postby rose petals. » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:41 pm

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭
tom. 32 moons. warrior. apprentice;; onepaw. crush;; frostgaze. tags;; frostgaze, onepaw.

Ashenheart hated when cats changed plans based on his own preference, it made him feel like he was trying to be better than the others- which he wasn’t! Plus, it made it even worse that he didn’t even mean to say rabbit in the first place! “No... Onepaw needs some practice with birds.” he meowed.

𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝
molly. 34 moons. warrior. apprentice;; n/a. crush;; spiderfox. tags;; slatestar, beechflower, spiderfox.

Berrycloud nodded, “yeah...” she started to her paws and began to make her way out of the camp and through the forest. The molly wanted to prove to Spiderfox she could lead the patrol, she felt her cheeks tingle with blush as she thought of his name.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ 3

Postby néktar » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:00 am

forty-three moons
    𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧 [ 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙾𝚁 ]
    large russet somali tom with amber eyes
    apprentice jaggedpaw | location warrior's den | tags jaggedpaw
    the tom had barely enough time to close his eyes before he was awoken by the voice of his apprentice. wildthorn rolled over in his nest and looked at his young apprentice calling to him outside of the warrior's den, "jaggedpaw.." the older tom said with a sigh, "just a few more minutes please, i'm not as spry as i once was." he meowed his voice gravely with sleep.

twenty-five moons
    𝐃𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 [ 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙾𝚁 ]
    sand colored somali molly with green eyes
    location camp | tags dandelionleaf, wolfbreeze, birdtalon
    the female huffed, "it's not very comfortable when it's suffocating me throughout the night." she meowed, lashing her tail and getting to her paws. she didn't wish to talked to the tom any more then she needed, she knew she'd be needed for a patrol soon enough, she padded towards birdtalon curious as to what the warrior was up to.

she dipped her head in greeting, "hello birdtalon" she mewed her ears slightly perked.

fifty-six moons
    𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐡 [ 𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚁 ]
    medium furred white and tabby splotched molly with olive green eyes
    location text | tags open
    --

eleven moons
    𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐰 [ 𝙼𝙴𝙳𝙸𝙲𝙸𝙽𝙴 𝙲𝙰𝚃 𝙰𝙿𝙿𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙴 ]
    small white american curl molly with one yellow eye & one blue [blind]
    mentor honeyfang | location medicine den | tags pheasentpaw
    the molly's tail swished behind her, "it's going really well, honeyfang says i'm a natural and that my skills surprised her a bit, though i feel like she's just saying that." she mewed sheepishly, her curled ears flicking back as they got a little bit hot. she watched her mentor go towards the fresh kill pile and pick out something before going towards the elder's den.

she turned her attention back to pheasentpaw, "would you like to share something? i haven't eaten yet.." she mewed looking at her friend hopefully.

ten moons
    𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐰 [ 𝙰𝙿𝙿𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙴 ]
    stocky russain blue mix tom with amber eyes
    mentor beechflower | location camp | tags beechflower, berrycloud, spiderfox
    the young tom sighed, as he came out of the apprentice den, the sun hitting his fur as he listened to beechflower. he shook his head, "not a problem for me, i prefer to not patrol with them.." he grumbled lightly. he stretched himself out, his tail flicked behind him as he let out a rather large yawn.

stonepaw finally felt energized enough to look about him, noticed that everyone was pretty lively this morning considering it was still a bit early.

seven moons
    𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐩𝐚𝐰 [ 𝙰𝙿𝙿𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙴 ]
    grey tabby scottish fold munchkin tom with pale yellow eyes
    mentor snowfoot | location camp | tags snowfoot
    the tabby tom nodded, "i didn't feel like sleeping in today.." he closed his eyes as his mentor's tongue brushed over his head, he felt his ears flush a bit at the affection. he perked his ears once his mentor stopped, "are we going on a patrol this morning or training?" he mewed tilting his head a bit.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:54 pm

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

FrostGaze
I.warriorII.femaleIII.33 moonsIV.no apprenticeV.no crush/mate
location.camptags.AshenHeart, OnePaw

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

giving a soft nod, FrostGaze began focusing her senses on searching for prey as they got closer to the large oaks. She had caught a faint smell of squirrell, but decided she wanted to challenge herself and would wait untill she could hunt among the branches

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

StreamFeather
I.queenII.femaleIII.38 moonsIV.no apprenticeV.no crush/mate
location.camptags.HoneyFang, GrayForest

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

StreamFeathers smile fell a little as a realization struck her. [color=5685a7]Uh... actually.... i haven't felt them move at all today. Is... is that normal?[/color] StreamFeather couldnt help but let her voice waver a little. She knew that many queens have had issues the last few moons kitting. She took a deep shaky breath to try and calm herself

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

SlateStar
I.leaderII.maleIII.38 moonsIV.no apprenticeV.starting to crush on BeechFlower
location.camptags.-

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

dreaming of chasing a bird through a flower feild
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:57 pm

Honeyfang
[M.Cat - 18 moons - location; camp - tagged; Grayforest, Streamfeather]
"It is only sunhigh, if anything I am sure they are merely asleep or content. Kit's paws don't constantly move until after the kitting...then you will be asking Starclan they would stop for a little while. But it only gets worse with apprentices.", said Honeyfang with a eye roll and head shake. Looking back at the worried queen, "Still checking wouldn't cause any harm to be safe."

Birdtalon
[warrior - 32 moons - location; camp, entrance - tagged;Dawnflight]
The tabby was laying just outside the entrance to the camp watching the forest. The only sign he was actually paying attention was the swiveling of his ears. The furry ears straining to catch even the slightest sound of disturbance around the camp area. So catching the familiar voice of a clanmate was easy. "Oh. Good morning Dawnflight, figured I missed you when Dawn Patrol went out this morning. Sleep well? Den isn't as crowded without me is it?", said Birdtalon flicking his tail in greeting to the shecat.

Snowfoot
[warrior - 32 moons - location; camp - tagged; Minnowpaw]
The dual colored tom chuckled backing off of the young cat once. Upon hearing the apprentice's question, "Well I was thinking battle training today. We have covered the more simple basics but.....I have a special lesson in mind for you today. I assumed you'd find it equally enlightening as well as fun.", said Snowfoot. Falling silent for a moment thinking, "So we'll head to the training hollow and then see how you are feeling afterwards. There is something I want to show you but it is a trek which we can save for another day."
Last edited by wolfrunner on Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:32 pm

𝐏𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐰
molly. 11 moons. apprentice. mentor;; whitefern. crush;; jaggedpaw. tags;; palepaw

Pheasantpaw shook her head. “that can’t be true!” She meowed, “you’re going to make a great medicine cat one day.” she purred. When Palepaw said something about food, pheasantpaw’s belly rumbled with hunger. “food sounds nice.” she said with a brisk nod.

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭
tom. 32 moons. warrior. apprentice;; onepaw. crush;; frostgaze. tags;; onepaw, frostgaze.

Ashenheart watched frostgaze as she began to hunt. He tore his attention from the pretty molly and back towards his apprentice. “so uh... what to you smell?” he asked. Ashenheart hated how immature and inexperienced he seemed to others, especially since in the back of his mind he was constantly thinking that was true.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:03 am

𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕥𝔾𝕒𝕫𝕖
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i.warrior ii.33 moon iii.molly iv.no apprentice v.no crush/mate vi.focused
vii.climbing trees viii.Ashenheart, OnePaw

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

FrostGaze decided she would go a but further ahead of her clanmates, and once she reached the large oaks, she scrambled up to the lowest ledge. Once she regained her balance, the she cat glanced around, ears perked. She head somthing scuttling among the leaves above her, and could scent squirrels on the ground, but she continued looking at the bare branched lower in the trees. FrostGaze almost gave up and climbed higher when she spotted somthing on the tree beside her own.

𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝔽𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i.queen ii.38 moon iii.molly iv.no apprentice v.no crush/mate vi.worried
vii.camp viii.HoneyFang

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
giving a little nod, streamfeather swallowed her nervousness. yeah... It wouldn't hurt she said as she backed out of the den. She glanced over towards the leaders den, curious on her brothers opinion of her situation.

𝕊𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i.leader ii.38 iii.tom iv.no apprentice v.likes BeechFlower vi.sleeping
vii.leaders den viii.tags open

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the bird that SlateStar has been stalking quickly fluttered away, and he pouted. The Tom sat down and licked his paws. He felt at ease untill a cold wind blew through his fur, like a claw along his spine. He looked around, his fur on end. Then a familiar scent hit his nose, and everything around him relaxed.
A cat he hasn't seen in moons walked out, her long silver fur making him almost want to tear up. Moonwhisker! I'm so glad to see you! he said as he lept to his paws to greet his late sister. She greeted him with A nuzzle and a soft hello. have you come to help me with choosing my deputy? Slatestar asked giddily, but his smile fell when his sister sat down with her expression blank.
Slate star there is so much more happening than deputy. Choose them wisely, yes. But you need look towards your medicine cats for help soon. MoonWhisker spoke in a whisper, and couldn't help but shiver. Before Slatestar could ask her any questions his dream began to fade around him as the words he had heard before swirled above.
Our clan has fallen... Now all we can do is fly
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:19 am

Beechflower
she - warrior - 34 moons - crush: Slatestar - apprentice: Stonepaw - tags: Berrycloud, Stonepaw

She gave the young apprentice an amused glare "I see, then that good that you don't feel nervous around the adult ones..." she meowed looking at him then back to her brother and Berrycloud. Blinking her eyes as she noticed the small odd tension between the two especially in Berrycloud side.

Spiderfox
tom - warrior - 34 moons - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Berrycloud, Stonepaw

He watched the forest as they padded out of the camp, flicking his whiskers as he sniffed the fresh air, turning at Berrycloud then "do you want to lead this one?" he meowed looking back at Beechfower and Stonepaw to make sure the two was still with them.

Dandelionleaf
she - warrior - 18 moons - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Dawnflight, Wolfbreeze, Birdtalon

She turned to see Birdtalon when Dawnflight invited the tom to join them, she didn't have anything against the tom, but being centered by to many cats made her nervous. She pawed the dirt under her paw like trying to clam herself and thinking if she could offer something for them to do, but her brain was empty at the moment.

Onepaw
tom - apprentice - 10 moons - crush: open - mentor: Ashenheart - tags: Ashenheart, Frostgaze

He watched the two cats "hmm, I don't mind...if we hunt birds or anything" he meowed not very sure which of the warriors, but turned to face his mentor when Frostgaze got away to hunt by herself. As the she-cat was far away he turned to his mentor "Why you don't tell her?" he meowed suddenly.

Grayforest
she - elder by injury - 34 moons - crush: Wolfbreeze - apprentice: none - tags: Honeyfang, Streamfeather

She thought for a moment "it's aching only in my paw" she meowed unsure if she was actually saying the right word "I don't know maybe I slept little a wrong position so it get inflamed..." she meowed silently. She turned to see the queen who approved them as well, listening to what she needed to say but didn't really say anything about that.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:43 pm

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭
tom. 32 moons. warrior. apprentice;; onepaw. crush;; frostgaze. tags;; frostgaze, onepaw.

Ashenheart didn’t know if he was more happy or dejected that Frostgaze left. Sure he enjoyed being around her but he also was getting extremely nervous. Onepaw’s voice jerked him away from his thoughts. “Tell... tell her?” he croaked.

𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝
molly. 34 moons. warrior. apprentice;; n/a. crush;; spiderfox. tags;; stonepaw, beechflower, spiderfox.

Berrycloud turned to him with a nod. “Yeah sure.” She meowed, glancing around, the sweet scent of a vole reaching her tongue. “I smell a vole!” berycloud whispered quickly.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:08 pm

Honeyfang
[M.Cat - 18 moons - location; camp - tagged; Grayforest, Streamfeather]
"Then lay down so I can check for you and perhaps something to help with strength along with a good meal. The more rest the better no matter the mother or what else may be going on. Do as little work as possible, fresh air every so often is enough strain on you, and I will start bringing herbs for strength daily.", said Honeyfang, "Best to keep that up as much as we can." While waiting for Streamfesther to comply, the fluffy cat turned her attention towards Grayforest. She took in the former warrior's words mauling them over in her head carefully. "Im thinking daisy leaf and huckleberry."

Birdtalon
[warrior - 32 moons - location; camp, entrance - tagged;Dawnflight]
The tabby was laying just outside the entrance to the camp watching the forest. The only sign he was actually paying attention was the swiveling of his ears. The furry ears straining to catch even the slightest sound of disturbance around the camp area. So catching the familiar voice of a clanmate was easy. "Oh. Good morning Dawnflight, figured I missed you when Dawn Patrol went out this morning. Sleep well? Den isn't as crowded without me is it?", said Birdtalon flicking his tail in greeting to the shecat.

Snowfoot
[warrior - 32 moons - location; camp - tagged; Minnowpaw]
The dual colored tom chuckled backing off of the young cat once. Upon hearing the apprentice's question, "Well I was thinking battle training today. We have covered the more simple basics but.....I have a special lesson in mind for you today. I assumed you'd find it equally enlightening as well as fun.", said Snowfoot. Falling silent for a moment thinking, "So we'll head to the training hollow and then see how you are feeling afterwards. There is something I want to show you but it is a trek which we can save for another day."[/quote]
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:43 am

Beechflower
she - warrior - 34 moons - crush: Slatestar - apprentice: Stonepaw - tags: Berrycloud, Stonepaw

She walked after the other two warriors, flicking her ears when Berrycloud mentioned the vole "Stonepaw? Can you smell and tell me where this vole is right now?" she meowed turning to her apprentice.

Spiderfox
tom - warrior - 34 moons - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Berrycloud, Stonepaw

He scented the vole too, flicking his ears "yes, I do smell it too and it's not alone" he meowed looking over the woods "I think I saw a bird flying very low, maybe there is some food place for them nearby" he meowed silently.

Dandelionleaf
she - warrior - 18 moons - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Dawnflight, Wolfbreeze, Birdtalon

She turned to see Birdtalon when Dawnflight invited the tom to join them, she didn't have anything against the tom, but being centered by to many cats made her nervous. She pawed the dirt under her paw like trying to clam herself and thinking if she could offer something for them to do, but her brain was empty at the moment.

Onepaw
tom - apprentice - 10 moons - crush: open - mentor: Ashenheart - tags: Ashenheart, Frostgaze

He rolled his eyes with a sight "yes, tell her...even a blind could see that you like her?" he meowed keeping his voice down so the she-cat could hear him. He didn't want to mess things when it was Ashenheart's task to tell "You're my mentor, and you're told me think or two about you right? and rabbit your favorite prey? really?" he meowed giving him a suspicious look.

Grayforest
she - elder by injury - 34 moons - crush: Wolfbreeze - apprentice: none - tags: Honeyfang, Streamfeather

She watched the medicine cat talking with the queen, nodding to her response to her then "anything you think could be fine with this" she meowed silently, looking over at Streamfeather "so when will be the due day? when we can meet those kits?" she meowed with a smile.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me