❧ ravenclan (open & accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ❧ ravenclan (open & accepting)

Postby Ephemeris » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:41 pm

Sundusk
═══ ═══ rogue ═══ 36m ═══ tags: open ═══ 100 tail-lengths east of the TG ═══

Sundusk sat in his tree, thinking as the leaves rustled in the breeze. While safe for now, he was in imminent danger of being discovered. Those clan cats had gotten incredibly close to catching him, and he wasn't going to take any chances. However, his chances of being discovered became even higher if he headed back into the territory to find a safer place near the hunting grounds. Sundusk grimaced, weighing his options. "Those darn cats, taking up all the good hunting grounds in the forest. Life would be easier if they didn't take what wasn't theirs in the first place!" Sundusk huffed, and leapt off of the old tree.

Sundusk trekked across the border, heading west but trying to avoid the cats he had seen earlier. As he walked, he thought about his options some more. He wouldn't make it to the cliffs anyways, and they were unpleasant to make camp in. Besides, other rogues and loners always made their homes in dangerous places similar to the cliffs, which could become problematic if there was some cat living there. Sundusk settled on making his way towards the flat clearing he had hunted in earlier, figuring that he could stay under a large dropoff, hollow tree trunk, or find a tree tall enough to remain undetected. Sundusk paused as he reached the thick undergrowth that was around a hundred tail-lengths away from the clearing, tasting the nearby scents. He spotted a rather tall tree that had been shattered by lightning, and clambered up into the top. The tree had burned, but there was a decent ledge of wood that survived inside the trunk, making for a nice hidden place to sit inside. There were plenty of cracks in the wood, however, so if anyone looked close enough he could be spotted. Sundusk climbed out to perch on top of one of the skinny branches, happy with the find.

Lightpaw
═══ ═══ apprentice ═══ 7m ═══ tags: Dapplestar, Whitewolf, Tansypaw, Mottlepaw, Thunderfall ═══ camp ═══

Lightpaw nodded at her leader's words. "Are you going to look for that loner that was scented earlier?" she asked. It was unlikely that Mottlepaw would join her in the hunting patrol now, which disappointed her, but they could always go later. She sat down next to Thunderfall, trying not to seem impatient to get outside for training and hunting with her mentor.
Ephemeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:20 pm

🌫️
Name Pebbleheart
Age 53 Moons
Rank Warrior
Apprentice Deerpaw
Gender Male
S.O. Open
Tags Deerpaw

P E B B L E H E A R T
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The large warrior let out a small chuckle as his apprentice bounded back over to the fresh-kill pile, his eyes widening as he watched the young tom gulp down his mouse. Pebbleheart trotted quickly after the young tom, feeling confident in his decision to let the younger tom lead their little hunting party.. it would be good to observe his leadership skills alongside his hunting techniques. The siamese tom parted his jaws, allowing the thick air to bathe over his tongue, elevating any scents he may have gotten with his nose alone. He could smell quite a few different things, especially the scent of their unknown friend from the border marker as they neared it, his ears flattening against his skull in caution "Let me know if you find anything out of the ordinary.. the loner smells especially close to the border today.. be careful."

🦡
Name Badgerpaw
Age 10 Moons
Rank Apprentice
Mentor Adderfang
Gender Male
S.O. Open
Tags Adderfang

B A D G E R P A W

Badgerpaw gave his mentor a curt nod, somewhat disappointed that they wouldn't be continuing their walk, but also excited to join the patrol and confront the loner. It was definitely a drag having to wake up so early in the morning to train, but he enjoyed the time spent with the strict tom, as surprising as it was. He followed reluctantly after the large warrior as they decided to head back to camp, stopping only for a moment to look back where they had come from, a slight uneasy feeling in his stomach.. as if they were being watched. He shook off the feeling, deciding it was simply just the product of his nervousness, rather than something to be alarmed about, or at least he hoped so. In all honesty, the thought of confronting a cat that they knew nothing about scared him.. especially since they could be much larger than him, and would more than likely be way more advanced with their skills. "When we do go out on this patrol, if we find the cat who's been crossing our borders, what are we going to do with them?"

🕊️
Name Swallowpaw
Age 10 Moons
Rank Apprentice
Mentor Sneezetuft
Gender Female
S.O. Open
Tags Sneezetuft

S W A L L O W P A W

Swallowpaw inhaled deeply as her mentor attempted to make to her feel better, her head nodding slowly as she took in her advice "That makes sense actually.. I had my tail tucked in the whole time, so it wouldn't drag across the ground. If I use it for balance this time, maybe I can get it right." The young fae jumped back to her paws, an extra hop in her step as excitement bubbled within her stomach "Ok, here goes..." The black and white apprentice lowered herself back onto the earth, letting out a small breath of air in the process to eliminate any interruptions in her focus. Swallowpaw lowered her head and made another run at her mentor, ducking and turning quickly beneath her to allow for her paws to bat at the underside of her stomach. She readied her tail for a quick moment and used it to twist herself back around and onto her paws, a smile forming on her maw as she landed the spin "It worked! That was way better than before. Thank you Sneezetuft." The young molly trotted back around to stand in front of the older cat, her large smile still obvious on her maw "Can you teach me a new move today? I want to learn something good I can surprise Badgerpaw with later."

🦢
Name Goosefeather
Age 23 Moons
Rank Warrior
Apprentice Open
Gender Female
S.O. Open!!
Tags Littleheart

G O O S E F E A T H E R

Goosefeather's throat rumbled in a soft purr as the older tom went on about his apprentice, somewhat taken by the proud tone in his voice and the puff in his chest. As reluctant as she was to take on her own pupil, she yearned to feel this sense of pride for someone other than herself in the clan, the same way he felt for his apprentice "That's wonderful! It sounds like she's on her way to becoming an amazing warrior. I think I speak for all of us when I say we look forward to her and the rest of our apprentices joining our ranks as warriors." The siamese chuckled softly, the tip of her tail twitching as she listened to his question, her voice immediately taking on a serious tone "Unfortunately, we've scented a strange cat close to the northern border.. a loner most likely. I'm pretty sure we'll be putting a patrol together soon to take care of it. You should come along, it might be good training for Mousepaw."
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧ ravenclan ( ii. )

Postby pecos » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:53 am

t h u n d e r f a l l ! !
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
gender. tom rank. warrior age. thirty moons where. ravenclan camp tagged. lightpaw, whitewolf, dapplestar

having finished his mouse, thunderfall got to his paws, trotting leisurely over to the small grouping of cats. he stood behind his apprentice, fixing whitewolf with a blank stare as he suggested that he take his apprentice out for a hunt. he simply nodded, turning to lightpaw and listening as she rambled to him, whiskers twitching with amusement. though he wasn't eager to leave the camp, he supposed that it was a good opportunity for his apprentice to improve her skills. though he was distant, thunderfall would never neglect his apprentice. he had been one once, after all, and knew he would have reacted quite bitterly if his own mentor had turned a blind eye. "very well, then," he agreed, dipping his head respectfully as he padded in the direction of the camp entrance, beckoning for lightpaw to follow. as the two emerged into the forest, he slowed his pace, fixing his gaze on lightpaw. "i believe whitewolf asked us to catch up with sneezetuft and swallowpaw, yes?" he began, mouth parted slightly as he searched for any sign of the two. "i'd like you to try and pinpoint their scent and follow the trail from there," thunderfall finished, looking at his apprentice intently.

t a n s y p a w ! !
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
gender. she-cat rank. apprentice age. seven moons where. ravenclan camp tagged. whitewolf, dapplestar, lightpaw, mottlepaw

tansypaw's eyes widened in delight as she was asked to tag along on the patrol, springing to her paws with a happy mrow. "of course!" she exclaimed, staring up at whitewolf with wide eyes. she felt honored that she was being allowed to do such a thing, as every apprentice knew that loners could be dangerous. a determined smile crawled across her muzzle as she shifted her weight from paw to paw, eager to exit the camp. though she was young and small, tansypaw knew that if there really was a loner on ravenclan's territory, she'd give them a piece of her mind. well, she'd at least try. if the cat looked too frightening, she'd likely leave it to her mentor to handle the situation.
──────────────────────────
pecos - /pey·kuh s, -kohs/ | she/her
not really active, here for art | insta
pecos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧ ten.

Postby vaermina » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:47 am

DAPPLESTARxxx
        I.x40 moons old II. leaderx II.xtags: mottlepaw, whitewolf, tansypaw, adderfang, badgerpaw

indentdapplestar nodded at lightpaw's question. "we're going to attempt to do so, yes." the good thing about loners is that they're generally friendly cats. they tend to live outside of the territory and keep out of the clan's fur, but this particular loner kept treading where they're not welcomed. rogues are more dangerous than loners and like to cause trouble. so far, this loner hasn't threatened the clan personally but taking their prey was unacceptable. new-leaf has been kind to them so far but if you allow a cat to become comfortable in their living situation, it'll be harder to make them leave in the long-run. she couldn't let it get that far. when thunderfall trotted over to claim his apprentice, dapplestar flicked her tail at her two clanmates. "be careful," she warned gently, watching as thunderfall and lightpaw made their way out of the clearing to catch up with sneezetuft and swallowpaw.
        indentit wasn't long after that adderfang, one of the clan's older warriors, and his apprentice entered the camp. she had saw them leave earlier and assumed the older tom had taken badgerpaw out training, so their appearances surprised her. adderfang stalked towards the group. "badgerpaw and i are going to join the border patrol," he announced curtly, in a way that left for there to be no challenges to his wish. "we checked the northern and western borders already; the loner has been by recently, so they're probably still somewhere in the territory." dapplestar twitched her whiskers at his announcement. "thank you for checking them. we need a few cats to join the patrol, anyway," she mewed, seeing no reason to deny his request to join the patrol. they needed a few more cats to join, anyway. adderfang and dapplestar don't always get along but she wasn't going to deny that he would be valuable if things happened to go south with the outsider. she turned her green gaze solemnly to the three apprentices in the group. mottlepaw, tansypaw and badgerpaw were good apprentices, so she doubted they'd be trouble for them. "once we leave camp, it's crucial that every single one of you stay close to us and listen to us carefully. loners aren't as dangerous as rogues but we can never underestimate an outsider. i don't want any playing, okay? it's important to us that we keep the three of you safe out there."

ADDERFANGxxx
        I.x53 moons old II. warriorx II.xtags: badgerpaw, dapplestar, mottlepaw, tansypaw, whitewolf

indentadderfang glanced at his apprentice. "that depends on our leader and deputy. the loner might ask to join the clan, be on their way or try and attack us; at this point, who knows?" he fell silent again. he had no idea what to expect. adderfang disproved of the whole joining the clan aspect. if they had wanted to join ravenclan, they would have sought out the clan cats themselves. he knew that dapplestar and whitewolf would probably want to avoid bloodshed but what did a single loner have against a group of clan cats? it was a battle that one cannot win by themselves. admittedly, he was itching for some action. they hardly deal with these type of issues that when it actually came around, adderfang was eager to see the outcome.
        indentwhen they returned to camp, adderfang noticed dapplestar and whitewolf sitting near her den with their apprentices. good, they haven't left yet. the large tom padded over, flicking his tail in greeting to his superiors. "badgerpaw and i are going to join the border patrol," he announced. "we checked the northern and western borders already; the loner has been by recently, so they're probably still somewhere in the territory." he was happy to hear dapplestar agree to his request, although her solemn lecture towards the apprentices had him resisting the urge to roll his eyes. he knew badgerpaw wouldn't participate in any kit play, although he couldn't say the same for tansypaw and mottlepaw. he trained his apprentice well; well enough for him to know that these type of situations aren't to be taken lightly.

MOUSEPAWxxx
        I.x9 moons old II. apprenticex II.xtags: pinepaw

indentmousepaw found it hard to keep her ears from flattening. admittedly, pinepaw's fall had taken her for a little spin herself. she was glad to see that he had no broken bones or open wounds, though. falling from a tree has injured cats gravely before. she looked back up at the branches from where he had fallen. the birds were nowhere to be seen. "by starclan, pinepaw, there was scary to watch." she was being serious, despite pinepaw's jokes. "i'm glad you're okay, though." she couldn't imagine what would of happened if he had broken something. how would they be able to explain that to fawnsong or to any of the clan warriors? pinepaw would probably get in trouble for attempting such a daring hunt as a medicine cat apprentice and mousepaw would probably get in trouble for enabling him. she rolled her eyes at his joke. "or maybe pineflight." she added jokingly to try and help the tense atmosphere. his little joke caused her to purr in laughter. "you should see how some of the other apprentices mess up during training. don't be embarrassed." she felt like everyone has had their fair share of mess-ups in hunting. especially when it came to birds. she was just glad pinepaw hadn't hurt himself too terribly.
        indentremembering that he had hunted a mouse earlier, mousepaw swished her tail and spoke, "let's get back to camp now. i'm sure fawnsong needs you and littleheart is probably waiting for me. i'll take the mouse back so you don't get in trouble." she blinked. "we'll go back out later sometime. and stay away from the birds."
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ephemeris » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:54 am

Sundusk
═══ ═══ rogue ═══ 36m ═══ tags: open ═══ 100 tail-lengths east of the TG ═══

Sundusk sat in his tree, thinking as the leaves rustled in the breeze. While safe for now, he was in imminent danger of being discovered. Those clan cats had gotten incredibly close to catching him, and he wasn't going to take any chances. However, his chances of being discovered became even higher if he headed back into the territory to find a safer place near the hunting grounds. Sundusk grimaced, weighing his options. "Those darn cats, taking up all the good hunting grounds in the forest. Life would be easier if they didn't take what wasn't theirs in the first place!" Sundusk huffed, and leapt off of the old tree.

Sundusk trekked across the border, heading west but trying to avoid the cats he had seen earlier. As he walked, he thought about his options some more. He wouldn't make it to the cliffs anyways, and they were unpleasant to make camp in. Besides, other rogues and loners always made their homes in dangerous places similar to the cliffs, which could become problematic if there was some cat living there. Sundusk settled on making his way towards the flat clearing he had hunted in earlier, figuring that he could stay under a large dropoff, hollow tree trunk, or find a tree tall enough to remain undetected. Sundusk paused as he reached the thick undergrowth that was around a hundred tail-lengths away from the clearing, tasting the nearby scents. He spotted a rather tall tree that had been shattered by lightning, and clambered up into the top. The tree had burned, but there was a decent ledge of wood that survived inside the trunk, making for a nice hidden place to sit inside. There were plenty of cracks in the wood, however, so if anyone looked close enough he could be spotted. Sundusk climbed out to perch on top of one of the skinny branches, happy with the find.

Lightpaw
═══ ═══ apprentice ═══ 7m ═══ tags: Thunderfall ═══ outside, near camp ═══

Lightpaw eagerly followed Thunderfall out of camp, glad to have a chance to finally stretch her legs.

"I believe Whitewolf asked us to catch up with Sneezetuft and Swallowpaw, yes?" Thunderfall had asked her. Lightpaw nodded, her eyes bright and lively. "I'd like you to try and pinpoint their scent and follow the trail from there."

"Okay! I can do that," Lightpaw meowed, and stopped for a second to taste the air. She picked up the scent of some prey... then some stale cat scents from her other clan mates... Aha! Lightpaw sniffed the air to confirm the scents. It was Sneezetuft and Swallowpaw, their trail heading towards the training grounds. "They're at the training grounds; that's where their scent goes," Lightpaw confirmed, and took a few pawsteps ahead of her mentor, looking back at him for permission to follow their trail.
Ephemeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:29 am

🌫️
Name Pebbleheart
Age 53 Moons
Rank Warrior
Apprentice Deerpaw
Gender Male
S.O. Open
Tags Deerpaw

P E B B L E H E A R T

The large warrior let out a small chuckle as his apprentice bounded back over to the fresh-kill pile, his eyes widening as he watched the young tom gulp down his mouse. Pebbleheart trotted quickly after the young tom, feeling confident in his decision to let the younger tom lead their little hunting party.. it would be good to observe his leadership skills alongside his hunting techniques. The siamese tom parted his jaws, allowing the thick air to bathe over his tongue, elevating any scents he may have gotten with his nose alone. He could smell quite a few different things, especially the scent of their unknown friend from the border marker as they neared it, his ears flattening against his skull in caution "Let me know if you find anything out of the ordinary.. the loner smells especially close to the border today.. be careful."

🦡
Name Badgerpaw
Age 10 Moons
Rank Apprentice
Mentor Adderfang
Gender Male
S.O. Open
Tags Adderfang

B A D G E R P A W

Badgerpaw nodded at his mentor's reply, his gaze focused intently on his paws as they made their way into the camp "Hmm. I guess we'll find out soon." The dark-furred tom followed quickly behind the older warrior as they made their way into the camp and over to where their leader and deputy sat, his ears perked as his listened to their conversation. He couldn't help but narrow his eyes at his leader's words, somewhat upset that she thought so low of him and his fellow apprentices.. he couldn't speak for them of course, but what cat in their right mind would think playing while on a serious patrol was ok? not him, he knew that for sure. Badgerpaw looked over at his mentor, his ears pulled back against his skull as he looked over the older tom's expression.. one he couldn't read. The black and white tom let out a small sigh and turned to face Dapplestar, his chest puffed out slightly as he spoke out for himself, hoping to offer some reassurance "Of course. I promise there will be no playing from me. I know how dangerous this patrol could be.." He turned his head to give the other apprentices a short, but fiery glance, hoping that they too heard his words and were prepared to remain calm and collected throughout the mission.. especially since each of their lives could be at stake.

🕊️
Name Swallowpaw
Age 10 Moons
Rank Apprentice
Mentor Sneezetuft
Gender Female
S.O. Open
Tags Sneezetuft

S W A L L O W P A W

Swallowpaw inhaled deeply as her mentor attempted to make to her feel better, her head nodding slowly as she took in her advice "That makes sense actually.. I had my tail tucked in the whole time, so it wouldn't drag across the ground. If I use it for balance this time, maybe I can get it right." The young fae jumped back to her paws, an extra hop in her step as excitement bubbled within her stomach "Ok, here goes..." The black and white apprentice lowered herself back onto the earth, letting out a small breath of air in the process to eliminate any interruptions in her focus. Swallowpaw lowered her head and made another run at her mentor, ducking and turning quickly beneath her to allow for her paws to bat at the underside of her stomach. She readied her tail for a quick moment and used it to twist herself back around and onto her paws, a smile forming on her maw as she landed the spin "It worked! That was way better than before. Thank you Sneezetuft." The young molly trotted back around to stand in front of the older cat, her large smile still obvious on her maw "Can you teach me a new move today? I want to learn something good I can surprise Badgerpaw with later."

🦢
Name Goosefeather
Age 23 Moons
Rank Warrior
Apprentice Open
Gender Female
S.O. Open!!
Tags Littleheart

G O O S E F E A T H E R

Goosefeather's throat rumbled in a soft purr as the older tom went on about his apprentice, somewhat taken by the proud tone in his voice and the puff in his chest. As reluctant as she was to take on her own pupil, she yearned to feel this sense of pride for someone other than herself in the clan, the same way he felt for his apprentice "That's wonderful! It sounds like she's on her way to becoming an amazing warrior. I think I speak for all of us when I say we look forward to her and the rest of our apprentices joining our ranks as warriors." The siamese chuckled softly, the tip of her tail twitching as she listened to his question, her voice immediately taking on a serious tone "Unfortunately, we've scented a strange cat close to the northern border.. a loner most likely. I'm pretty sure we'll be putting a patrol together soon to take care of it. You should come along, it might be good training for Mousepaw."
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧ ravenclan (003)

Postby wildsight » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:34 am

────────────༺♕༻────────────
FIREFLOWER !!
Ginger and white tom with amber eyes
──────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
gender. male age. thirty-seven moons rank. warrior romantic interest. none mentoring. buzzardpaw tags. none
    The tom stalked through the undergrowth, his tail held just above the ground and his ears erect. His amber gaze scanned his surroundings hoping to find some prey. He had heard some talk about a outsider, being scented somewhere in their territory, but he was sure whoever it was was gone now. Moving slowly, he scented a mouse and he froze trying to pinpoint the scent. His eyes narrowed and he leaped and with a satisfying purr picked up his catch. Nothing like a bit of hunting to feel like your truly helping out the clan. Burying his catch he padded away hoping to find something else.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
DEERPAW !!
Seal point tom with icy blue eyes
gender. male age. eleven moons rank. apprentice romantic interest. none mentor. pebbleheart tags. pebbleheart
    The seal-point tom padded through the undergrowth his tail swaying slowly occasionally brushing the undergrowth. His icy gaze was narrowed in concentration, but it was broken at Pebbleheart's words. Breathing in deeply, he caught the scent of the cat who'd been near their border. Oh no...I bet the clan already has been warned abo- he quickly shut those thoughts away focusing back on his training. He nodded toward his mentor proud that he was leading the way. He crouched low to the ground as he scented prey not too far away. His blue gaze snapped toward a thrush only a tail-length away from him. He swiped his tongue over his muzzle preparing to spring. Finally, he pounced and his paws met against the thrush. He picked up his prey and carried it back toward his mentor his eyes alight with the satisfaction that he'd caught something on his first try. He didn't like embarrassing himself in front of others especially his mentor. He wanted to make him proud just as much as any other apprentice.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PEACHWING !!
Light ginger molly with pale green eyes
gender. female age. thirty-four moons rank. warrior romantic interest. none mentoring. n/a tags. the patrol gang
    Peachwing's ears flicked and her eyes narrowed as she saw Adderfang bound into the camp alongside his apprentice. She wondered what was the matter. Rising to her paws she padded over to join the group of cats that had gathered and her ears twitched as she heard the mention of an outsider. An outsider was scented near their border? Her pale green gaze scanned the clearing, before resting on the group once more. "If its alright Dapplestar I'd like to come along as well. I'm sure you all could handle the outsider fine, but I have nothing else to do at the moment so I'd like to join you all unless you think differently." she said dipping her head to the leader of the clan. Truly, there wasn't anything she could do here, but she wouldn't mind heading off to see what exactly that outsider was up too.
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧ mottlepaw and littleheart, post four

Postby yoonoh » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:15 pm

𝐌 𝐎 𝐓 𝐓 𝐋 𝐄 𝐏 𝐀 𝐖
molly • eight moons • apprentice • in ravenclan camp • with dapplestar, whitewolf, tansypaw, adderfang,
▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

Mottlepaw listened intently on the other's conversation, feeling a bit tense knowing that she was going on a patrol in the midst of a loner in the territory. She wasn't afraid, she told herself, just nervous. Being a rather petite cat, she wasn't as skilled in battle as she was in hunting, and wasn't in the mood to fight off a strange cat. She had heard the stories of rogues in Ravenclan territory before - about big, tough cats whose only instinct was to fight. Mottlepaw shook her head, trying to clear her frightening thoughts. At her mentor's words of guidance, perhaps encouragement, the young apprentice gave a bright expression and a firm nod, her tail tip wagging slightly. Though, she almost let out a slight chuckle at Badgerpaw's statement, feeling a bit of judgement from his eyes. Mottlepaw wasn't one to mess around, especially not in the presence of her mentor, however she didn't feel that it was necessary to be as serious as Badgerpaw about it. The young cat looked eagerly at the leader and deputy, waiting for them to lead the patrol out of camp.

𝐋 𝐈 𝐓 𝐓 𝐋 𝐄 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓
tom • thirty two moons • warrior • in ravenclan camp • with goosefeather, mousepaw, pinepaw
▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

The warrior nodded at Goosefeather's comment, agreeing wholeheartedly with her statement about Mousepaw becoming a warrior. There wasn't anything he doubted about her ability, and knew that she had great potential to be a worthy member of the clan. Though Littleheart gave a slight frown at the news about a loner near the border. There hadn't been any scents of strange cats in the territory for quite some moons now, and he was almost suspicious about how calm border patrols were. "That's odd, I haven't noticed anything unusual for a while," He stated. "Yes, I'll go find her now. It'll be good experience for her, I don't think we've had to track down a loner before." He gave a slight purr towards the she-cat before padding away in the direction he saw Mousepaw head off to with Pinepaw. Littleheart didn't make it too far before he spotted the two apprentices, Pinepaw looking a bit dazed. "Are you two alright? Did something happen?" He questioned, peering at the young tom with slight concern. Judging from the mouse held in Mousepaw's maw, the two went off hunting for a bit, which didn't surprise him as Pinepaw did have an interest in the other apprentice's training.
yoonoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby way » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:04 pm

sneezetuft / f / 23 moons / tags; swallowpaw

sneezetuft once again allowed herself to be attacked by swallowpaw, instinctively jumping out of the way after a few slashes from the younger she-cat. with a breath of relief, sneezetuft noticed that her advice had actually helped, and swallowpaw had landed skillfully onto her paws. "you're a natural, swallowpaw!" sneezetuft praised with a sniffly purr. after a sneeze, she continued. "yes, we can learn a new move - perfect for really surprising badgerpaw, or any opponent for that matter," sneezetuft mewed, backing up into a position. she raised her plumy tail, and gave a single flick. "you have to attack me first so that i can demonstrate it. how about using that underbelly attack you used on me a few moments ago?" the fawn-point she-cat suggested briskly.

pinepaw / m / 14 moons / tags; mousepaw, littleheart >> open

pinepaw shot a harsh glare at littleheart as the warrior approached the two apprentices just as mousepaw had gotten done speaking. "we're perfectly fine, and nothing happened - nothing that concerns you, anyway," he snapped scathingly, straightening his posture sharply in spite of the mild pain he felt. his clanmates annoyed him so much; he definitely wasn't in the mood to be babied by littleheart. turning to mousepaw, his gaze softened. "thanks, mousepaw. we'll go hunting again some time," he told her quietly, giving her a small smile before grabbing the mouse he had caught earlier and stalking back to camp.

when he returned, pinepaw subtly placed the mouse down on the fresh-kill pile, and slunk into the medicine den, heaving a frustrated sigh. he had no idea where fawnsong was, so he padded back out of the den, and slumped down on the ground, resting his chin on his paws. his body was aching, not as much as earlier, but pinepaw figured he needed to just lie down for a few moments.
way

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧ eleven.

Postby vaermina » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:53 am

DAPPLESTARxxx
        I.x40 moons old II. leaderx II.xtags: mottlepaw, whitewolf, tansypaw, adderfang, badgerpaw, peachwing

indentdapplestar nodded at badgerpaw's reassurance. "good. that's what i like to hear." it's not that dapplestar thought the three apprentices would play around, exactly, but she wasn't sure if they understood the depth of how dangerous this situation could be. they're at risk for more peril due to their smaller sizes and lack of experience compared to the older cats. mottlepaw also gave her a firm nod. she didn't worry too much about mottlepaw, either. her apprentice was mature and intelligent. she knew they would have to work on her battle skills a little bit more but they had plenty of time to do so. she wasn't as old as badgerpaw and some of the other apprentices so she lacked some of their knowledge but she was pretty smart. she extremely doubted she'd be any trouble.
        indentwhen peachwing approached the group and asked to join the patrol, dapplestar glanced at whitewolf before nodding. "of course, peachwing," she mewed, amused by how the patrol practically gathered itself. "we could always your experience." the leader also felt a strong sense of pride towards her clanmates for volunteering to go onto the patrol. it warmed her heart to see them so dedicated to protecting their clan against a potential threat from the outside. she firmly believed that if the purge were still around, the type of unity the clan felt wouldn't be the same. she glanced at whitewolf again. "i believe our patrol has organized itself," she purred in amusement.

ADDERFANGxxx
        I.x53 moons old II. warriorx II.xtags: badgerpaw, dapplestar, mottlepaw, tansypaw, whitewolf, peachwing

indentadderfang looked at badgerpaw when he responded to their leader. a small nod came from the tom in approval. that's what he wanted to hear. and, really, what he expected to hear from badgerpaw. mottlepaw had also nodded in understanding towards dapplestar, but he could tell by looking at the young apprentice's expression she found amusement in badgerpaw's scathing eyes. badgerpaw was the oldest apprentice here, so he wouldn't be surprised if he tried to round up tansypaw and mottlepaw during the patrol. the large tom flicked his tail when peachwing, a fellow clan warrior, padded up to the group and requested to join. at this rate, the patrol would be made up of every single cat in the clan. he kept his silence though, impatiently waiting for his superiors to make their decision on when they wanted to leave.

MOUSEPAWxxx
        I.x9 moons old II. apprenticex II.xtags: pinepaw, littleheart

indentwhen littleheart arrived to the scene, she felt a flash of irritation at pinepaw's aggression towards her mentor. she didn't see why he had to be so hostile towards him, especially when he was just concerned for their well-being. that was just how pinepaw acted, though. she nodded briskly at pinepaw's quiet words before he trotted off with the mouse he had caught earlier. once the older tom was gone, she turned to look at her mentor. "good morning, littleheart. he's fine. he's just irritated," she reassured littleheart. she didn't think it was her place to tell him that pinepaw had actually taken a tumble from a tree; she was sure pinepaw wouldn't appreciate that and littleheart would probably inform fawnsong her apprentice was out falling from trees in disastrous attempts to catch birds. she flicked her tail, wanting to change the subject and not have littleheart pressure her to spill more information about their botched hunting attempt. "what do you have planned for today?" she felt a little bit of excitement begin to pool into her at the thought of training.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me