𝐺𝑅𝐴𝑆𝑆𝐢𝐿𝐴𝑁 // Open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 𝐺𝑅𝐴𝑆𝑆𝐢𝐿𝐴𝑁 // Open

Postby LadyYakuza » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:14 am

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬Β°Λ–βœ§ββœ§Λ–Β°β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

σℓινєραω
Tom .❁. Med . Cat Apprentice .❁. 7 Moons
No Crush .❁. No Mate .❁. Mentored By Antpool .❁. Tags:: Antpool .❁.

The small cat rolled over in his nest and yawned. His thin tail twitching behind him energetically as he rolled into his paws and stretched. Olivepaw straightened and blinked, his mossy eyes landing on his mentor. A smile crept up his face as he definitely couldnt wait to get the day started! The mottled Toms paws flexed as he basically bounced over to Antpool. β€œGood Morning Antpool!” The excited young cat beamed.
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬Β°Λ–βœ§ββœ§Λ–Β°β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
xx
✀
✀
✀
✀
✀
✀
✀
╔═════════════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
TH x link x Β©
i’m (a);;
cis female
bi
rp’er
open to pms
shy artist
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
xx
✀
✀
✀
✀
✀
✀
✀

LadyYakuza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby α΄˜α΄α΄α΄‡Ι’Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄€α΄›α΄‡ » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:31 am

α΄˜α΄α΄α΄‡Ι’Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄€α΄›α΄‡ wrote:
    Emberstar
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( thirty moons ) ( molly ) ( leader ) ( located: camp )

β€œI’m afraid I don’t, as of this moment. Most of my attention has been focused on the welfare of the clan rather than romance. Still, I would like to be a mother one day. I only hope I’m able to have kit. My mother only had one litter, as she had difficulty getting pregnant.” Emberstar explained.

Cherrytail
    ( thirty moons ) ( molly ) ( warrior ) ( located: camp )

Cherrytail nodded, smiling at the tom’s reassurance. β€œThank you, Bramblefoot. I feel much better now.” She said, giving his shoulder a thankful nudge. She sat up straight, looking out over the camp. β€œWhat about you? Do you ever want any kits?” She asked curiously.

Lionheart
    ( thirty moons ) ( tom ) ( warrior ) ( located: camp )

Lionheart purred with amusement, getting to his paws. Oh, how he loved his sisters. Taking another glance at the fresh-kill pile he decided to go hunting. The tom padded out of camp, greeted by the soothing sounds of the forest after getting a short distance from the camp. Sometimes silence was welcomed.

Robinpaw
    ( eleven moons ) ( tom ) ( apprentice ) ( located: camp )

Robinpaw sighed, giving up on his fur. He just couldn’t straighten it out no matter how hard he tried. β€œI guess you’re right. Emberstar would notice if there was anything off about them. Maybe we’re just being paranoid.” He said.
α΄˜α΄α΄α΄‡Ι’Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄€α΄›α΄‡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one.

Postby ienrir » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:27 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
π†π¨π¨π¬πžπ›πžπ₯π₯𝐲
warrior
tom
ο½”ο½ˆο½‰ο½’ο½”ο½™ ο½ο½ο½ο½Žο½“
β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’

[ο½”ο½ο½‡ο½‡ο½…ο½„οΌšgorsetail. ] [ο½ο½…ο½Žο½”ο½‰ο½ο½Žο½…ο½„ :none. ] [ο½Œο½ο½ƒο½ο½”ο½‰ο½ο½ŽοΌšcamp. ]

The tom cast a lazy glance across camp, a smile curling up the corners of his maw. He eagerly took in the sight of the sun-streaked pelts of his clanmates strewn about the clearing. It was always pleasant to see the clan in moments of leisure, sharing tongues under the open sky. His eyes settled on the familiar dark pelt of his son, and for a moment his chest swelled with pride. He fought the urge to bound over to the apprentice with a warm morning greeting, not wanting to embarrass the tom while he chattered to his peers.

With a twitch of his whiskers, he made his way to the fresh kill pile; picking out a squirrel to start his morning. His gaze turned to the recesses of camp, searching for pleasant company to pass the time before patrols were set. They settled on Gorsetail, quietly cleaning his fur in the daylight. With a slight bounce in his heavy pawsteps, he closed the distance between them; a hearty smile hidden behind the fur of a squirrel. "Goodmorning, Gorsetail!" His voice rumbled around a mouth full of fur. Though he made note as he set the prey down not to speak too loudly, the young warrior was quite known for his nervous nature. "I was hoping you'd share a squirrel with me. Can't have the clan thinking i'm gobbling all of the prey." He mused, dropping comfortably to his haunches.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

π•π•¦π•Ÿπ•šπ•‘π•–π•£π•€π• π•Ÿπ•˜
ο½…ο½Œο½„ο½…ο½’
ο½“ο½ˆο½…οΌο½ƒο½ο½”

[ο½”ο½ο½‡ο½‡ο½…ο½„οΌšlionheart. ] [ ο½ο½…ο½Žο½”ο½‰ο½ο½Žο½…ο½„οΌšnone. ] [ ο½Œο½ο½ƒο½ο½”ο½‰ο½ο½ŽοΌšoutside camp. ]

Just before dawn, as the skies began to grey, the pale she-cat would creep from her den. On dainty paws, she'd trace the familiar path out of camp and into the nearer part of the forest. There the scents were rich and the forest serenaded her ears with songs of waking birds and gentle winds. It was a pleasant change of pace from the constant noise of clan, though she did so love listening to her clanmates gossip and chatter. She often found that she could sit, nestled beneath the shelter of a tree quite comfortably for hours if she so wished; though she wouldn't want to worry the other elders with such a long disappearance. Usually someone would accompany her if she wished to stretch her legs, but they'd been so soundly asleep and her paws knew this part of the forest quite well.

She was roused from her moment of peace by he sound of approaching pawsteps and for a moment a flash of anxiety had her leaping to her paws. She'd been quite careful, alert and always scenting to make sure no predators had neared, but her white fur could have quite easily alerted some creeping creature to her presence. She silently cursed herself for staying in the open so long, her legs tensed to make a quick dash; though to where, she didn't know. Opening her maw to taste the air, she seemed to relax all at once. "Lionheart, you had me terrified." She mused, a smile slipping onto her face at the familiar scent of her clanmate. "You pawsteps were so quiet, I thought a fox had come to make an easy dinner of me."

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
π•Ώπ–Žπ–’π–‡π–Šπ–—π–˜π–™π–”π–—π–’
warrior
tom
fourty ο½ο½ο½ο½Žο½“
β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’

[ο½”ο½ο½‡ο½‡ο½…ο½„οΌšswifttail. ] [ ο½ο½…ο½Žο½”ο½‰ο½ο½Žο½…ο½„οΌšnone. ] [ ο½Œο½ο½ƒο½ο½”ο½‰ο½ο½ŽοΌšcamp. ]

A cold set of eyes stared out across the clearing; sharp and perceptive like a bird of prey. In every sense, the cat who owned them was a predator; eyeing up each weakness in the clan's structure. The sound of cats sharing tongues, their chatter, their gossip. The sound of light snores still lulling from the warrior's den twisting in his gut like a sharp set of claws. And yet, as his clanmates busied themselves around him; he offered civil nod and words of greeting. In all appearances a well-mannered, if not reserved cat. Striding across the clearing, he took a seat beside Swifttail as the other tom set to work on his breakfast. He'd always quite liked the young warrior, always busying himself with something, hard working, he could find no fault with them. "I would have thought you ate breakfast running, while balancing balls of moss on your head." He mused.

Turned his gaze to watch a Emberstar chatting with their deputy; his eyes narrowed with barely concealed irritation. He treated her courteous, with the respect one should expect a leader to command, but her constant slew of bad decisions had his feelings for her souring. Constantly allowing outsiders to stride into the clan, with one of them claiming the role of her deputy no less, it left a bad taste in his mouth. "Have the morning patrols been set yet? I must admit i've been in a world of my own." He murmured, turning his attention back to the warrior beside him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/quote]
ienrir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:35 am

✦ ──── π˜šπ˜žπ˜π˜π˜›π˜›π˜ˆπ˜π˜“!! β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ¦
(Male) ─ (Twenty-four moons) ─ (Warrior) ─ (No romantic intrest) ─ (Mentions --) ─ (Tags: Timberstorm)
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Swifttail ate quickly his tail thrashing behind him. He never ate sitting still. He was always moving in some way. Whether it was his tail swaying, or his ears twitching, or his paws constantly kneading the ground. Swifttail took a moment to scan the camp for any signs of a patrol. Since he didn't see anything that could mean one he set back to work on his meal. Just then another tom joined him. The large tabby tom was known as Timberstorm. Swifttail highly respected the older tom. He chuckled at the tom's words and stopped eating for a moment to respond. "Not today. But who knows? Maybe, I will tomorrow!" the tom replied with a smile. He then went back to eating his ears twitching every so often. He stopped once more at the older tom's next words. "I don't think so. I wish they we're though. I'm itching to do something." he said through a mouthful of mouse. He tilted his head at the leader and deputy. What was taking so long for patrols this morning? He sighed shaking his head before finishing his meal.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

✦ ──── π˜‰π˜Œπ˜™π˜™π˜ π˜Šπ˜“π˜–π˜œπ˜‹!! β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ¦
(Female) ─ (Twenty-two moons) ─ (Warrior) ─ (No romantic intrest) ─ (Mentions --) ─ (Tags: Rosewing)

Berrycloud stirred at the sound of a familiar voice. She yawned before glancing around the den her gaze finally landing on Rosewing. She tilted her head slightly and then nodded. "Of course, Rosewing.," she said as she rose to her paws and stepped out of her nest. There was no need to sleep in any longer. It was time to start the day. And there was nothing like a good hunt to start the day with.

✦ ──── π˜›π˜π˜Žπ˜Œπ˜™π˜—π˜ˆπ˜ž!! β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ¦
(Female) ─ (Eight moons) ─ (Apprentice) ─ (No romantic intrest) ─ Mentor: Stagleap) ─ (Mentions --) ─ (Tags: Batpaw)

Tigerpaw continued to glance around the camp. She narrowed her eyes at the sight of the warriors den. She then turned her gaze away. Where was her mentor? She didn't want to sit around in camp all day. Her ears twitched at the sound of a voice, and she turned to see one of her fellow apprentices Batpaw. "Oh. Hey Batpaw. Just looking for my mentor." she said with a hiss. She then tilted her head at the black tom and listened to his words. "I guess if you know where he is." she answered. Her nose twitched and she leaned closer sniffing Batpaw. "Did you just eat fish?" she asked and shook her head. She sighed before she rose to her paws and began to once again scan the camp.
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | Β©
▐
▐
▐
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby α΄˜α΄α΄α΄‡Ι’Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄€α΄›α΄‡ » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:05 am

Emberstar

β€œI’m afraid I don’t, as of this moment. Most of my attention has been focused on the welfare of the clan rather than romance. Still, I would like to be a mother one day. I only hope I’m able to have kit. My mother only had one litter, as she had difficulty getting pregnant.” Emberstar explained.

Cherrytail

Cherrytail nodded, smiling at the tom’s reassurance. β€œThank you, Bramblefoot. I feel much better now.” She said, giving his shoulder a thankful nudge. She sat up straight, looking out over the camp. β€œWhat about you? Do you ever want any kits?” She asked curiously.

Lionheart

Lionheart dipped his head apologetically. β€œI’m sorry. I wasn’t aware that you had left camp and I wasn’t being very observant myself. I didn’t even notice your presence until I was almost upon you.” The warrior stated.

Robinpaw

Robinpaw sighed, giving up on his fur. He just couldn’t straighten it out no matter how hard he tried. β€œI guess you’re right. Emberstar would notice if there was anything off about them. Maybe we’re just being paranoid.” He said.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LilHoneyBee » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:34 pm

x
x

ππ«πšπ¦π›π₯𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭 ──── β™› ❝ wise counselor. ❞

i. male ii. twenty-two moons iii. warrior iv. location: camp v. feeling: amused

tags; cherrytail

he gives her a pleasant smile, nodding. "of course. it's what i'm here for." he said, happy to help. bramblefoot hated seeing anyone in his clan upset, even if he knew it was something as little as a sibling squabble. at her question, his ears perked, not expecting a question like that. the tom gave a second to think, then nods. "i don't see why not. as long as i have a great molly to share that experience with, i see no reason not to." he said with a genuine smile. bramblefoot never thought much about his future, he was always so in tune with the now. "i only hope i can get some grow some more patience. that's something i lack."

x
x

x
x

π†π«πšπœπžπ­πšπ’π₯ ──── β™› ❝ beautiful and pure of heart. ❞

i. female ii. fourteen moons iii. warrior iv. location: camp v. feeling: tired

tags; open!

as a voice came to the sleepy she's ears, her green eyes slowly slid open. "tumblewing... yeah, sure." she softly said, pulling herself to her paws. "sounds like a good idea. might wake me up a little." the molly added quietly, making her way out of camp.

x
x

x
x

π‚π«π¨π°π©πšπ° ──── β™› ❝ innocent soul. ❞

i. male ii. seven moons iii. apprentice iv. location: camp v. feeling: content

tags; robinpaw

the apprentice nodded, happy to hear that robinpaw wouldn't worry too much about it. "i would.. still keep an eye on them though." he paused, clearing his throat. "just.. to be sure. just in case." crowpaw added, flicking his tail as he continued to clean himself up.

x
x
LilHoneyBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:42 pm

β˜… 𝔾𝕠𝕣𝕀𝕖π•₯π•’π•šπ•
M/19/Likes Silverflame/Tagged;; Goosebelly
Gorsetail lifted his head up, and smiled at Goosebelly. "Oh, good morning," he greeted. He appreciated him using a softer tone of voice around him. He chuckled at the tom. "Sure, I will. I haven't eaten today, so it works out," Gorsetail smiled. "How's Batpaw doing, by the way?" He asked.

--
β™› 𝓗𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓬𝓸𝓫𝓻π“ͺ
F/43/Likes Nobody/Tags;;
The ginger tabby shecat was still asleep in her nest. Hissingcobra always slept in late, as she was not a morning gal. She didn't dream, at least nothing she could remember, but her whiskers still twitched from the immense satisfaction she got from just being unconscious. Some would describe her as lazy, however that isn't the case. She's extremely productive when she does work, but she just waits until later in the day to do anything.

--
❦ 𝔹𝕒π•₯𝕑𝕒𝕨
M/9/Likes Nobody/Tags;; Tigerpaw
"Oh, no, sorry, I don't know where he is. I practically just woke up," he mewed. Batpaw was about to speak again, but closed his mouth when Tigerpaw asked him about eating fish. He lowered his gaze a bit, now self conscious about his breath. He didn't think it smelled too horrible, but perhaps it did and he was too desensitized to it.
✿ π’«π“Šπ“‡π“…π‘œπ“ˆπ‘’ ✿ fΡ”Ο…β„“Ρ• ✿ π“Ÿπ“ͺ𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 ✿

β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘
Hi, I'm Whimsy! I love birds, art, and roleplaying. Feel free to invite to or request a 1x1 and I'll join if I can! I also love talking to people in general, so don't hesitate to message me if you need a friend, I don't bite <3

β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘

ImageImageImage
ღ 𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾 ღ
.:Whimsical.Ghosts:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

two.

Postby ienrir » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:02 pm

π†π¨π¨π¬πžπ›πžπ₯π₯𝐲
warrior
tom

[ο½”ο½ο½‡ο½‡ο½…ο½„οΌšgorsetail. ] [ο½ο½…ο½Žο½”ο½‰ο½ο½Žο½…ο½„ :none. ] [ο½Œο½ο½ƒο½ο½”ο½‰ο½ο½ŽοΌšcamp. ]

Goosebelly beamed at the young tom's reply, gently pushing the squirrel towards him to take the first bite. His face seemed to light up at the mention of his son, his expression rather goofy and doting. "He's doing well in his training, I hear. Lionheart is a good tom, i'm sure he'll make a fine warrior of Batpaw." He mrrowed, his gaze trailing to the aprentice. For a moment his smile seemed to falter, something sad lingering behind his soft smile. "I... I do worry about him sometimes. I think the other apprentices are giving him a tough time." He had seen a few instances of teasing, it was something that made his heart ache for the young tom, but there was little he could do. Apprentices were young, and they could be cruel. "He could be a good friend to them if they gave him the chance."

π•π•¦π•Ÿπ•šπ•‘π•–π•£π•€π• π•Ÿπ•˜
ο½…ο½Œο½„ο½…ο½’
ο½“ο½ˆο½…οΌο½ƒο½ο½”

[ο½”ο½ο½‡ο½‡ο½…ο½„οΌšlionheart. ] [ ο½ο½…ο½Žο½”ο½‰ο½ο½Žο½…ο½„οΌšnone. ] [ ο½Œο½ο½ƒο½ο½”ο½‰ο½ο½ŽοΌšforest. ]

The pale cat let out an a small mrrow of laughter at the apology, her vacnt gaze softening. "I suppose I do a better job if hiding than I would have thought. I have had quite a bit of practise." She lifted her head to sniff the air once more, tasting for any other approaching cats. "Are you on a partol, or just taking a moment to yourself to hunt?." She questioned, not wanting to keep the tom too long if he was heading to check the borders.

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
π•Ώπ–Žπ–’π–‡π–Šπ–—π–˜π–™π–”π–—π–’
warrior
tom
fourty ο½ο½ο½ο½Žο½“
β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’

[ο½”ο½ο½‡ο½‡ο½…ο½„οΌšswifttail. ] [ ο½ο½…ο½Žο½”ο½‰ο½ο½Žο½…ο½„οΌšnone. ] [ ο½Œο½ο½ƒο½ο½”ο½‰ο½ο½ŽοΌšcamp. ]

The tom's expression seemed to sour momentarily; the scar across his face contorting with his frown. Late patrols and long chats, the word incompetent threatened to roll of his tongue, though he held it at bay. Instead he let out a small grunt in agreement, sharing the sentiment. "Some cats would rather sit idly, i suppose. We're lucky to still have warriors like you." It was difficult to pry words of praise from the stone-faced warrior, but in this case he felt it warrented. "I won't wait around all day." He murmured, his tail curling with displeasure. "If there's no patrols set soon, I may go to see Antpool. He and his apprentice may need a paw bringing herbs back to camp. Would you care to join me?"
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/quote]
ienrir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby α΄˜α΄α΄α΄‡Ι’Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄€α΄›α΄‡ » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:08 am

Emberstar

Cherrytail

Cherrytail purred with amusement, wrapping her tail around her front paws. β€œI understand how that feels. I’m hardly patient myself. I like getting things done as soon as possible.” She replied. β€œAfter all, as soon as you finish one thing there’s usually something else to do immediately afterwards. It’s so tiring.”

Lionheart

β€œHunting. The fresh-kill pile was looking low and I grew tired of pestering Cherrytail.” Lionheart replied. He kept his senses alert in case any predators were nearby. β€œHow about you? Just out for a walk or did you grow tired of us youngsters?” The tom smirked. Junipersong was the same age as himself in actuality.

Robinpaw

Robinpaw gave a thoughtful nod. He decided to change the subject, fearful Lilypaw would overhear their conversation. β€œDo you think they’ll take us on patrol today? I could use a break from battle training.” He asked.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:30 am

✦ ──── π˜šπ˜žπ˜π˜π˜›π˜›π˜ˆπ˜π˜“!! β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ¦
(Male) ─ (Twenty-four moons) ─ (Warrior) ─ (No romantic intrest) ─ (Mentions --) ─ (Tags: Timberstorm)

Swifttail licked his muzzle as he finished the last bite of mouse. He licked his whiskers before glancing around the camp. Still, no patrols. He sighed as he turned his attention back to Timberstorm. He tilted his head as he listened to the older warrior. He smiled at the older tom's praise. It was rare to hear the tom say something like that to anyone especially a young warrior like himself. He nodded when he asked him to join him. "Of course, Timberstorm! I would be happy to tag along." he said leaping to his paws.

✦ ──── π˜‰π˜Œπ˜™π˜™π˜ π˜Šπ˜“π˜–π˜œπ˜‹!! β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ¦
(Female) ─ (Twenty-two moons) ─ (Warrior) ─ (No romantic intrest) ─ (Mentions --) ─ (Tags: Rosewing)

Berrycloud stirred at the sound of a familiar voice. She yawned before glancing around the den her gaze finally landing on Rosewing. She tilted her head slightly and then nodded. "Of course, Rosewing.," she said as she rose to her paws and stepped out of her nest. There was no need to sleep in any longer. It was time to start the day. And there was nothing like a good hunt to start the day with.

✦ ──── π˜›π˜π˜Žπ˜Œπ˜™π˜—π˜ˆπ˜ž!! β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ¦
(Female) ─ (Eight moons) ─ (Apprentice) ─ (No romantic intrest) ─ Mentor: Stagleap) ─ (Mentions --) ─ (Tags: Batpaw)

Tigerpaw sighed at the tom's words. Now what was she supposed to do? She glanced around the camp before returning her gaze to Batpaw. She tilted her head and her tail twitched. "Are you doing anything with your mentor today?" she asked mostly because she was bored.
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | Β©
▐
▐
▐
wildsight

My pets
My items