➵ juniperclan - new and accepting ]]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ➵ juniperclan - new and accepting ]]

Postby seraphine. » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:26 pm

SMOKEFEATHER !!
    male ; med. cat ; 35 moons ; gay ; apprentice: kestrelpaw ; crush: n/a ; mood: relaxed ; location: center camp ; tags: bumblepaw

Seeing bumblepaw go back to organizing the herb store allowed smokefeather to return to the task at hand as well, making sure his tail didn't accidentally brush any of the precarious piles that were littered around in hopes of avoiding a mess. "Did you sleep well? I haven't seen lightningcloud around yet today, he's probably still getting some more sleep." he murmured with a slight playful lilt to his voice, amused at the absence of the other medicine cat. It seemed unusual that lightningcloud would sleep in, due to his usual passion towards medicine, but every cat needs sleep at some point or another. After he spoke, smokefeather let the den fall into a comfortable silence as he continued pulling out herbs, setting poppy seeds and comfrey in their respective piles at his side.

APPLEFLAME !!
    female ; warrior ; 29 moons ; lesbian ; apprentice: n/a ; crush: n/a ; mood: slightly annoyed, guilty ; location: center camp ; tags: lilypaw, brackenleap

lilypaw's response just made appleflame grumble and lay her head back down on the moss in front of her, knowing by now her chances of falling asleep were next to none. However, noticing brackenleap's stare, she bristled up. "What? She woke me up." the molly huffed, although a slightly guilty tone laced the end of her words. Regardless, she sat up and began running her paw along her ear to clean all the stray spots of grass and moss that may have clung to her while she was sleeping off of her fur, electing not to respond to brackenleap as he wandered off.

BRACKENLEAP !!
    male ; warrior ; 28 moons ; straight ; apprentice: stormpaw; crush: n/a ; mood: disappointed (@ appleflame), relaxed ; location: center camp ; tags: lilypaw, appleflame

"If you need to go out of camp let me know! I think stormpaw is off with your mentor, so I'm sure pineglimmer wouldn't mind if I took you two out for a bit." the tom mewed, trying to liven up lilypaw's mood again as she wandered away, before turning his attention back towards appleflame. After her spat, he just shook his head and stood up, shaking out his pelt. "You could have tried to be nicer, she was just curious." he mewed, although there was a lack of venom in his words as he wandered off towards to freshkill pile. Picking up a smaller fish at the bottom of the pile (he really would need to ask lionsong if it was alright to go out hunting, just in case), he wandered off and sat down contently on an edge of the camp, chewing away at his breakfast.

HERONPAW !!
    female ; apprentice ; 9 moons ; bi ; mentor: creekfeather ; crush: n/a ; mood: energetic ; location: center camp ; tags: creekfeather

Seeing her mentor pad over to her made heronpaw sit up a bit straighter from her slouched position. As he neared she gave a friendly flick of her ears, listening to him speak before responding. "good morning! did you sleep well?" the molly asked good-naturedly, posing the question as though she had already made it clear the she had slept decently. However, glancing over and seeing a sleepy brackenleap talking to lilypaw made her look down for a moment in embarrassment, feeling bad for the warrior she had so rudely awoken. However, she quickly turned her attention back to her mentor, her normal curious glimmer still shining in her eyes.
seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʀᴏsɪᴇ » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:30 pm

Crowfeather | 35 Moons | Tom | Warrior | Located: Camp | Tagged: Rowanleaf
Crowfeather nodded, taking a seat next to his fellow warrior. “I just got back from a hunting trip. I’m afraid I didn’t have much luck on my own, but with two of us our chances will be doubled. We can even make a competition out of it. That is, if you’re feeling up to it...” He sent Rowanleaf a playful and challenging smirk.

ʀᴏsɪᴇ wrote:Honeypaw | 10 Moons | Molly | Apprentice | Located: Camp | Tagged: Open
Honeypaw awoke with a yawn, stretching her stiff limbs. She’d slept later than usual, though she wasn’t sure why. Perhaps the training she’s endured the previous day had tired her out more than she thought. The molly sat up, grooming her honey-colored fur.
ʀᴏsɪᴇ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:32 pm

Lilypaw
Crush: Open/ Mate: N/A/ Tags: BrackenLeap And Foxpaw

Lilypaw kept his generous offer fresh in her mind, now that she knew both of their mentors were out she wouldn’t have an issue telling Foxpaw. Foxpaw was already checking around the fresh-kill pile so she knew that BrackenLeap would be close in case she heard anything wrong, and told the strory incorrectly to Foxpaw. ”Foxpaw” Lilypaw called as she reached the fresh-kill pile, the smell of food made her already grumbling stomach turn and twist
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Basalt0 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:54 pm

Stormpaw
"I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ, I sᴛᴏᴘ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɴᴇ."
Male ░░░ Nine Moons ░░░ Warrior Apprentice ░░░ Location; Camp ░░░ Mentions; Rosestar, Lilypaw, and Foxpaw.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
The tom blinked in surprise, tilting his head. "Really?" He meowed, nose twitching.
"I didn't know that you could still... Y'know.. Sleep in and still be a good warrior. It
kind of goes against most things that I've been taught but.. I think I can listen to you
and actually believe you! Y'know, since you turned out to be a great leader and all."
He meowed, nose twitching some more before tufted ears perked up eagerly. "Oh!
Alright! I'll let some of the apprentices know! They all might be too lazy or tired though."
The tom joked, letting out an amused purr before turning around from the tortoiseshell
female leader and padding over to where two apprentices were gathered, known as
Lilypaw and Foxpaw amongst the clan.

Stormpaw flicked his striped and bushy tail towards them in greeting before sitting
down, curling the tail around his large white paws. "Any of you up for some hunting with
Rosestar?" He asked, fluffy chest puffed out. "The more the merrier! Plus, there'll be
extra praise and mouths to pick up prey with! Won't that be fun? Also, an exclusive chance
to hunt with Rosestar herself! I mean, c'mon! It's an offer you just can't decline!" The
tabby exclaimed, whiskers twitching.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by Basalt0 on Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Basalt0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsKass » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:56 pm

Owlwisper
She-Cat| Warrior| Tags: Open

Owlwisper woke up late...again, It was another day to hunt, and she would seize it. Owlwisper groomed her long fur quickly and was on her way to start fishing. As she padded to the lake Owlwisper's mind couldnt help but wonder, how would her life be if she was a queen? The leader? Any other rank than warrior, it was a thought that could amuse her for hours, new fantasies of what Owlwisper could be. She loved it.
Bee
This is my caard
ItsKass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:07 pm

Lilypaw
Crush: Open/ Mate: N/A/ Tags: Foxpaw And Stormpaw

Lilypaw opened her mouth to tell Foxpaw about what she found out when Stormpaw walked over.. she was a little intimidated by the older Tom... he had talked to Rosestar earlier and..Lilypaw had never had enough courage to ever speak a word to her.. let alone have a whole conversation with her. The words that came out of his mouth made my jaw drop ”h...hunt w..with Rosestar?” She jumped, squealing with excitement ”no way you’re serious! No way.. you’re pulling my leg!” she rolled onto her back, rolling back and forth while kicking her legs out in excitement
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Basalt0 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:18 pm

Stormpaw
"I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ, I sᴛᴏᴘ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɴᴇ."
Male ░░░ Nine Moons ░░░ Warrior Apprentice ░░░ Location; Camp ░░░ Mentions; Rosestar, Lilypaw, and Foxpaw.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Stormpaw tilted his head in amusement, bushy tail flicking from beside him. He
let out an amused chuckle. "I'm not pulling your leg," He winked, glancing back at
Rosestar. He turned back to Lilypaw, large smile on his features. "Sure, I can be a
little too much sometimes but I wouldn't mess with you two that hard." The tom
chuckled some more "So yeah! She's letting us go hunt with her. If you guys want,"
He meowed, voice surprisingly deep and demanding attention for such a young age.
"You guys don't have to go though, it's fine if Rosestar and I decide to just go alone,"
The tabby shrugged casually, licking his long whiskers in response. "We could still
use the help though." He meowed, turning his attention to the russet colored tom
and already felt a flame burn inside of him, feeling competitive already.

He knew that the other tom was only one moon older than him but it was barely
anything and he felt as if though it was his duty to show that he himself could do
the exact same things, if not better things than a cat older than him could. It was
just in his nature though and he didn't mean anything bad or negative about it. In
fact, he didn't want to cause anything bad between the two since it would cause
tension and distraction from their training and duties and that was definitely the
last thing Stormpaw wanted to do but the green eyed tom caused something inside
of him. It fed the flame even more and he only grew more and more determined to
show that he could be the same if not better than the tom when it came to hunting,
especially in front of Rosestar. "You up for some hunting as well?" He asked, voice
still calm, not letting excitement cloud his vision or voice from it's usual self.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

Basalt0

Basalt // He/Him // New Player
RWBY // Warriors // Harry Potter
Looking for friends! // Always
up for some roleplaying!

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x"I'm the colorless sunrise,
never good enough."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Basalt0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:33 pm

Lilypaw
Crush:Open/ Mate: N/A/ Tags: Foxpaw And Stormpaw

Lilypaw felt a slight burning in her pelt when Stormpaw winked at her, but she shook her head side to side to better throw away that emotion. ” don’t wink at me you dummy” she pawed at him and laughed. She liked his spunk.. maybe all three of them could form a friend Trio.. and they could fight against anything! Like in the stories her father used to tell Lilypaw before they went away. Lilypaw smiled as she felt the feeling of competition radiate from Stormpaw “Me and Foxpaw will beat you bad.” I smiled and laughed, looking at Rosestar “I might be younger then both of you.. but I can still hold my own.” Lilypaw laughed “we’ll see you on the battle grounds, and you better be sure that we’re going to win this thing” Lily smiled as she lashed her tail from side to side “though afterwards do you wanna come battle training with me and Foxpaw? I’m thinking a 1 v 2 sounds pretty good.. me and Oakleaf haven’t tried that yet and I’m sure he’d like the idea.”
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʀᴏsɪᴇ » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:44 pm

ʀᴏsɪᴇ wrote:
Crowfeather | 35 Moons | Tom | Warrior | Located: Camp | Tagged: Rowanleaf
Crowfeather nodded, taking a seat next to his fellow warrior. “I just got back from a hunting trip. I’m afraid I didn’t have much luck on my own, but with two of us our chances will be doubled. We can even make a competition out of it. That is, if you’re feeling up to it...” He sent Rowanleaf a playful and challenging smirk.

ʀᴏsɪᴇ wrote:Honeypaw | 10 Moons | Molly | Apprentice | Located: Camp | Tagged: Open
Honeypaw awoke with a yawn, stretching her stiff limbs. She’d slept later than usual, though she wasn’t sure why. Perhaps the training she’s endured the previous day had tired her out more than she thought. The molly sat up, grooming her honey-colored fur.
ʀᴏsɪᴇ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:51 pm

Rowanleaf
Crush: Open/ Mate: N/A / Tags: Crowfeather

Rowanleaf chuckled happily as Crowfeather sat down, he liked Crowfeather a lot. He was a kind and stand up Tom. ”aww I’m sorry.. it always hurts my pride when I don’t come back with much from a hunting trip.. but you’re right.. both of us means more ground covered.. plus I’d like to think I’m a pretty good hunter.” Rowanleaf smirked and looked at Crowfeather as he challenged him ”I don’t think you could handle a competition against me Crowfeather.. so I think i’ll accept and enjoy my victory” Rowanleaf chuckled and narrowed his eyes playfully
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me