π“π’π¦π›πžπ«πœπ₯𝐚𝐧 New and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π“π’π¦π›πžπ«πœπ₯𝐚𝐧 New and Accepting

Postby KookieKrumblez » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:41 am

Skyheart / She-cat / Warrior / No Mate / No Crush Yet / No Kits / Tags: Storm

Skyheart tilted her head at Storm. "Alright...What's your name then? We haven't seen many rouges around here, so its quite odd to see you, thats all."

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legend speaker » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:37 am

HOLLYSHINE | (molly) (29 moons) (interactions brightpaw) (camp) (apprentice brightpaw)

xxxxxx"Of course," the molly mewed thoughtfully, purring at the young apprentice. She vividly remembered having this much energy when she was about Brightpaw's age, but always being so anxious to become a warrior. Her tail flicked upwards at a scent, ears pricked towards the entrance. She knew two of the scents - belonging to Paleheather and Skyheart - the third being one she had only encountered once or twice. It's that damned loner again! she hissed softly, fur prickled. She felt rather strongly against outside cats due to her unknown lineage, but she had only met this tom twice, but twice was enough.
    xxxxxxShe padded up to the younger and senior warrior, eyes blazing at the intruder. "I thought we told you to leave. Numerous times," Hollyshine hissed, only just hearing Skyheart's question. Shouldn't a senior warrior protect against these kinds of cats, he could be dangerous! "You'd best leave if you don't want your fur clawed out, rogue."

SUNPAW | (tom) (15 moons) (interactions shatteredstrike, cloudshade, silverfoot) (camp) (mentor shatteredstrike)

xxxxxxThe tom nodded briefly once his question was answered, claws pulling up a small clump of dirt as he followed his mentor for a moment. His ears flicked up for a moment when he realized the other two weren't following, in fact Cloudshade had waited a moment for Silverfoot to come along. He padded back, a bit distressed. "Are we ready to go now?" He inquired of the grey warrior as Silverfoot brushed past to apologize to the deputy, looking up at the older tom. "What took her so long, Cloudshade?"
legend speaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:51 am

β–›xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ–œ
𝒫𝒢𝓁𝑒𝐻𝑒𝒢𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇

two βˆ™ fae βˆ™ warrior
tagged; Skyheart & Storm
mentions; Skyheart & Storm

β–™xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ–Ÿ
~~~~~~~~~~
Paleheathers fur fluffed slightly, her long pelt seeming to make her look larger once she heard Skyheart voice... It had startled her a bit when she was attempting to converse with the stranger.. Her hazel eyes gleaming as she watched the two closely..
Her ears twitched back as the Tom addressed her.. Then turning his attention to Skyheart.. When he spoke it sounded genuine and she knew she had seen the Rouge at least once before.. His presence did not seem malicious, he achually seemed genuine when he spoke about observing the clan and his intent..

PaleHeather stayed quiet as the more confrontational of the two faes, asked him questions and kept him busy.. It gave PaleHeather a bit more time to observe the male..

His stature was built tall, he was a burly tom, not unlike a longhaired cat to have. His scent was strong.. She swore she knew it..
-where have I seen you before.. -
she thought.. Those green eyes of his just were engraved in a memory of hers.. Just which one?..

Her long tail twitching behind her as she simply sat there staring at the Tom, staying quiet.
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DBD » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:02 pm

age 25 moons
Tags:
Skyheart, Paleheathers,
Hollyshine

Storm paused, thinking about how much he should actually reveal to these strangers. Well... it’s only two of them. And they’re clan cats, they won’t hurt me. He thought as he turned his gaze to the she-cat who hadn’t spoken in a while.

β€œWhen my mate was still alive we wouldn’t come here.” This was beyond truthful. Red and Storm didn’t enjoy the clan life, they preferred the serenity of the forest alone. They’d sometimes stray onto clan territory, but not too often as they didn’t like having to deal with the hostility. β€œI decided since she was gone perhaps it was time for me to explore this area.”

Suddenly, a third voice came from behind him. He turned to see a smaller cat hissing at him. He sighed. β€œAh. You wish for me to leave? I shall. After all, I was only watching.”
DBD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:57 am

Skyheart / She-cat / Warrior / No Mate / No Crush Yet / No Kits / Tags: Storm, Hollyshine, Paleheather.

Skyheart hissed at Hollyshine. "Hollyshine! This cat means no harm to us right now. If he does happen to cause trouble we can deal with it. Warriors don't unsheathe claws unless its for self defense."

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DBD » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:00 am

age 25 moons
Tags:
Skyheart, Paleheathers,
Hollyshine

”No, No.” Storm said shaking his head. β€œIt’s fine, don’t get mad at... um, did you say Hollyshine was her name? Right, don’t get mad at her. I can tell when I’m not wanted.” Storm got up and turned his back to the cats, and started to walk away before adding: β€œhowever, if any of you cats want to find me, you know where I am. Go out into the woods and call for me, and β€˜The Watcher’ will respond.”

With that Storm stalked back between the trees, and let his pelt melt into the darkness around him. He wandered deep into the clan territory before scoping out a tree to climb. After he found a suitable one he climbed it, and started to leap from tree to tree, as that was his main way of travel. This way he was able to cover more ground in less time, and that he would be hidden out of plain sight
DBD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:44 am

Skyheart / She-cat / Warrior / No Mate / No Crush Yet / No Kits / Tags: Storm, Hollyshine, Paleheather.

Skyheart looked at Hollyshine, a little disappointed at her: but that was Hollyshine, not her. She turned and followed Storm out the camp enterance. "Wait! What did you want to know?"

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(5)

Postby Sugarkitza » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:20 am

{ S n ΓΈ w s p i r i t }
{ FΓΈrm | Shecat | 21 MΓΈΓΈns | Warrior | Crushless }
{ LΓΈcatiΓΈn; Camp > Warrior's Den }
{ Tagged; Thistlethorn}
──────────────────

The fae nodded slowly, sightless blue eyes wide. As he left, she let out a relieved sigh and went to lick a stray patch of chest fur, only then carefully moving after him. She didn't exactly feel like running into anything or anyone. The river would be fine as long as Snowspirit could be careful. "Very well."
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:36 am

Cinder / Molly / 24 moons / Loner / Tags: Open

A small smirk appears on the calico molly's face as she picks up the scent of a clan's border. It had been a while since she had had some fun with a clan, having avoided most of them to continue her travels. Now, she felt that she had wandered far enough without running into any trouble. Silently, she approaches the border and crosses with no hesitation. She was looking forward to this.
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:53 am

Skyheart / She-cat / Warrior / No Mate / No Crush Yet / No Kits / Tags: Cinder

Skyheart turned to Cinder, who she noticed had a smirk on her face as she crossed. She knew she was up to no good, so should she politely ask her to leave or just start clawing her right now? Skyheart thought for a second: If she attacked, this cat would learn her lesson quickly not to come back. If she asks her to leave because she is causing trouble, the cat might taunt her and she didn't want that. She made her choice, unsheathed her claws, and ran up to Cinder, pouncing onto her and began to claw at her.

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me