๐ŸMapleclan๐Ÿ RP ๐Ÿ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐ŸMapleclan๐Ÿ RP ๐Ÿ

Postby DaisieGames » Tue May 08, 2018 11:05 pm

Heron nodded, her tail flicking nervously. "hopefully," she meowed, eyes down at her paws. Her stomach growled and she sighed. "I missed a mouse earlier, and my paw hurts," she said to Goldenclaw, favoring her paw.
--------------
Daisyshine sighed, ears pricked, hearing Kesteltail cough. "I'm going back to the nursery," she meowed, trotting towards the den. Noting Petalstrike sleeping, she let out a soft purr as she settled in her nest. "No need to worry her," she meowed.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyena_TheShyVampire » Wed May 09, 2018 5:10 am

{Goldenclaw}~{28 Moons}~{Female}~{Warrior}~{Location=Maple Woods }
She took a moment to think about how to help the kit, her first idea was to give her a mouse. โ€œWhy donโ€™t I go get you something to eat? It might be a while until Gorsepelt comes back so it would be a good idea to freshen you up before you meet Leafstarโ€ she said as she stood up. โ€œYou can stay here or find somewhere to hide, but I will come back with something for youโ€ she purred to the kit as she went off to hunt.
Hyena_TheShyVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jack Harkness » Wed May 09, 2018 9:24 am

coalpaw
    tom | crush: open | apprentice; mentor is leafstar and midnightsmoke | location: camp | tags: leafstar, midnightsmoke, gorsepelt

x coalpaw nodded to midnightsmoke, beginning to turn to leave the den when gorsepelt ran over. at first, coalpaw bristled, ready for a disastrous report. are foxes prowling the territory? did a cat die? but, when gorsepelt informed leafstar about a lone kit, he calmed. then, he tilted his head in confusion. why would mapleclan take in a random lone kit? leafstar was right - it must be a spy! he kept his mouth shut, though. he knew better than to second-guess a leader, of all cats.

whitethroat
    tom | crush: open | medicine cat | location: camp | tags: silverbranch

x whitethroat purred a greeting to silverbranch before flicking his ears. "i'm doing well, silverbranch. how are you?" he asked politely, dipping his head in genuine interest. he sat back on his haunches beside the fresh-kill pile, studying the prey closely.

littlestep
    tom | crush: open | warrior | apprentice: hailpaw | location: camp | tags: hailpaw

x littlestep grinned, gazing through the exit of the camp. "i was thinking that maybe we could touch up on your battle tactics before hunting near the eastern end of the territory," he explained, examining the young she-cat. "then, we'll do something of your choice - something productive!" he added, swishing his tail.
Jack Harkness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ใ‚ชใ‚ชใ‚ฟใƒ » Wed May 09, 2018 7:24 pm

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
แดธแต‰แตƒแถ หขแต—แตƒสณ, แดธแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ, หขสฐแต‰ , แดนแต’แต’แตˆ๏น•
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Leafstar looked at midnightsmoke

แดพแต‰แต—แตƒแถซหขแต—สณแถฆแตแต‰, แ‘ซแต˜แต‰แต‰แถฐ, หขสฐแต‰โปแถœแตƒแต—, แดนแต’แต’แตˆ๏น•
Petalstrike awoke feeling cramps nearly everywhere to be fair she would have her kits soon and she wonder if soon was now or a day or two. the cramps stopped but she felt worse than before; this was her second litter and when she felt like this the first time she was already sat in the medicine cat den getting ready to kit. Petalstrike wobbled her way over to the medicine cat den, lucky for her it wasn't too far she looked at the two cats bickering "I don't...I think I might be having my kits" she said collapsing to the ground; her paws ached from the weight of her belly.

แตแต‰หขแต—แต‰แถซแต—แตƒแถฆแถซ, สทแตƒสณสณแถฆแต’สณ , แต—แต’แต, แดนแต’แต’แตˆ๏น•

Kesteltail dizzy looked around and with one big heave of nashua he leaned over (BLUUGH-he vomited i just didn't really want to describe it)
      Hello!
      I'm ใ‚ชใ‚ชใ‚ฟใƒ
      I like old Nickelodeon shows
      Sorry if I don't respond i'm
      very berry anxious
      ๅค•็„ผใ‘ใฃใฆใชใ‚“ใ ใ‹ใ•ใฟใ—ใ„
      ใŠ้ก˜ใ„ใ€ๅพ…ใฃใฆ"

@ใ‚ชใ‚ชใ‚ฟใƒ#2692
ใ‚ชใ‚ชใ‚ฟใƒ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyena_TheShyVampire » Thu May 10, 2018 12:00 am

{Gorsepelt}~{26 Moons}~{Male}~{App:Pinepaw}~{Location= Camp}
Gorsepelt asked Leafstar what to do with the small lost kit. He pointed his tail to the direction in the woods where Goldenclaw and the kit were.
Hyena_TheShyVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyena_TheShyVampire » Thu May 10, 2018 12:34 am

Goldenclaw stalked through the woods on the trail scent of a mouse. She remembers to stay downwind and just soon after she catches sight of the mouse. She crouchest getting ready to pounce, waves her tail in exitment and jumps out to grab the mouse. She lands her front paws on the mouse and digs get claws in it to make sure it didn't escape. She shot her head at it with her teeth on the mouses head she snaps it's neck. She picked it up and carried it to the small kit, following her scent trail and gently padded up behind the kit and walked up to sit next to her, offering the mouse. "Here you go, fresh cough mouse!" She purred in delight.
Hyena_TheShyVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MrEvanGinger » Thu May 10, 2018 3:43 pm

Spotstrike had just woken up and he was walking around the camp looking around at all the new members. He remembered when he was a young kit who just arrived and wanted to be a warrior. Now he was one and it wasn't as amazing as he thought. He was determined to be better.
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
ImageImageImage
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
ImageImageImage
MrEvanGinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ใ‚ชใ‚ชใ‚ฟใƒ » Thu May 10, 2018 6:14 pm

แดธแต‰แตƒแถ หขแต—แตƒสณ, แดธแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ, หขสฐแต‰ , แดนแต’แต’แตˆ๏น•
Leafstar sniffed "bring her here"

แดพแต‰แต—แตƒแถซหขแต—สณแถฆแตแต‰, แ‘ซแต˜แต‰แต‰แถฐ, หขสฐแต‰โปแถœแตƒแต—, แดนแต’แต’แตˆ๏น•
Petalstrike stared at the cats and then at the tom vomiting.
แตแต‰หขแต—แต‰แถซแต—แตƒแถฆแถซ, สทแตƒสณสณแถฆแต’สณ , แต—แต’แต, แดนแต’แต’แตˆ๏น•

Kesteltail fell in the mouth of the den "blugh I don't feel too well"
      Hello!
      I'm ใ‚ชใ‚ชใ‚ฟใƒ
      I like old Nickelodeon shows
      Sorry if I don't respond i'm
      very berry anxious
      ๅค•็„ผใ‘ใฃใฆใชใ‚“ใ ใ‹ใ•ใฟใ—ใ„
      ใŠ้ก˜ใ„ใ€ๅพ…ใฃใฆ"

@ใ‚ชใ‚ชใ‚ฟใƒ#2692
ใ‚ชใ‚ชใ‚ฟใƒ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Thu May 10, 2018 9:28 pm

"Thank you," Heron meowed, tail flicking as she sniffed st the mouse. Taking a bit, she started to eat, finishing the mouse quickly.
----
Daisyshine's eyes widen as a warrior vomited and looked over at Petalstrike. "Um, you and Kesteltail need help," she murmured, tail flicking.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyena_TheShyVampire » Thu May 10, 2018 11:21 pm

{Gorsepelt}~{26 Moons}~{Male}~{Warrior}~{Location= Mpale Woods}
He ran back to where he remembered Goldenclaw sat. He stopped right in front of her "Leafstar wants to meet the kit!" he said excitedly. He turned around and ran back in the direction he came from.

"That's great!" She purred in amusement as she stook up. "Follow me, you might be able to live with us in camp now!" She stood up and slowly followed Gorsepelt, walking faster once Heron was beside her.
Hyena_TheShyVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me