Swampclan [Accepting Forms on discussion thread!!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

How long should we have the journey to the new camp be?

Short! I want the roleplay to actually get rolling without all the drama!
24%
A decent amount of time-- Maybe 20-40 pages worth of RPing
24%
I wouldn't mind it taking a while!
47%
I want moving to be most of the RP since it is a major plot point!
6%
I have a great idea and I'm willing to share on the discussion thread or PM an owner!
No votes

Total votes : 17

Re: Swampclan [Accepting Forms on discussion thread!!]

Postby xXShadowSushiXx » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:23 am

Shatteredwish
Tags: Open

Shatteredwish woke up to light streaming into the elders den, after blinking a few times to adjust to the light he stood up and padded to the entrance. "I remember when the clan was nice and we didn't have to worry about those stupid ants." he huffed lashing his tail angrily. He left the den and walked over to the fresh-kill pile grabbing a scrawny shrew and walking back to the elders den to eat it. After finishing the shrew he got up and walked around the camp checking for ants in the process.
Susshi.
xXShadowSushiXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:38 pm

Snowdrift white she cat with min. tan
Tags: open/Quietstar and Bluepaw; location: camp

The she cat nodded as she looked to her leader, swinging her tail back and forth behind her a few times. Ears forward, she sat down and passed a paw over her muzzle, then blinked. She shook her head, saying “No, no, just making sure everything’s alright for Sunwisp, no one’s been hurt or anything.” “I’ll admit I’m bored...”

She tilted her head as she looked at Bluepaw, chuckling softly a bit. Making an amused rumble, she nodded at the apprentice. “Do you...want to be the leader? Or Deputy? Or just a warrior?” she asked.

Redtail ginger she cat with min. brown and white
Tags: open/Sandypaw and Sunwisp; location: camp

The ginger she cat tilted her head as she glanced to the medicine cat apprentice a moment. He was efficient, that much she could see for sure. She shook her head back and forth, settling her tail about her paws. When Sunwisp addressed her, she glanced up once more. Making a soft sound, she dipped her head a moment. “When...I’d heard we’re supposed to move camp, but...do you know when that’s happening?”

Whitekit and Wolfkit calico she kit; brown and min. white tom kit
Tags: open; location: camp

The movement of their mother disturbed the calico she kit, who was half squashing her brother under her. She mewled in protest and opened her eyes, tail lashing. With a huff, she got up, disturbing her brother. She placed her paws atop the nest, trying to lift herself to look about.

The brown tom kit snuffled and squeaked in his sleep, odd sounds but what he was forced to make with his sister planted on top of him. Her lashing tail hit him, but that didn’t hurt. However, her moving disturbed his sleep, and he mewled just as she had. He huffed as he blinked sleepy eyes.

Sandypaw blonde-tan tom with min. brown and white
Tags: open/Redtail/Sunwisp; location: camp

The sandy colored apprentice continued to move around the den, cleaning up. He swept his paws about, batting at dirt and dust, glancing to the two adults from time to time. He had nodded, that it would be good if Snowdrift finished up soon. His tail flicked back and forth as he worked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Izzy_Bee92 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:14 am

╒══════════╕
W I S H
╘══════════╛

Who is she?

Name: Wishflower
Sexuality: Bisexual
╒══════════╕
F L O W E R
╘══════════╛

Other Info

Feeling: Bright
Crush: Open
Apprentice: None

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Wishflower had been up since the break of dawn, running her routinely check of the camp. Everything was in check and no ants had crept in during the night, so she returned to her nest and closed her eyes. However, all the other warriors had other plans and almost immediately rose and exited the den, leaving Wishflower to grumble to herself in protest - she hated a cold nest with a passion. But it didn't stop her from attempting to sneak in a few more winks of sleep before being called upon to do more work.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

╒══════════╕
J A Y
╘══════════╛

Who is he?

Name: Jaywhisker
╒══════════╕
W H I S K E R
╘══════════╛

Other Info

Feeling: Antsy :lol:

Jaywhisker woke from his horrific nightmare, breathing deeply to calm his jumpy nerves. A wave of deadly ants had invaded his clan in his dream, and he had been unable to stop them. All he could do was watch his clanmates die one by one until he was the last one standing. But he couldn't dwell on the haunting images for long - he had a clan to really protect. It was just a mere dream. They were leaving anyway, right? He stood, groggily and stretched his long black and white body, sinking his claws into the nest underneath him. He padded out to see that most of the other cats have already emerged. He dipped his head to anyone he happened to pass and settled down by the fresh-kill pile, not too interested in starting up a conversation as he thought of his dream.

╒══════════╕
W I L L O W
╘══════════╛

Who is she?

Name: Willowpaw
╒══════════╕
P A W
╘══════════╛

Other Info

Feeling: Sleeping
Mentor: Quietstar

Willowpaw slept soundly in the apprentices' den, trying to catch up on sleep before her mentor arrives to train.

╒══════════╕
T H U N D E R
╘══════════╛

Who is he?

Name: Thunderbird
Sexuality: Heteroflexible
╒══════════╕
B I R D
╘══════════╛

Other Info

Feeling: Okay

Thunderbird almost always had a quiet morning since he became a senior warrior, and he was ever so thankful that this morning was yet another one of them. He laid outside the warriors den lazily, breathing in the scent of the fresh air deeply, allowing its strong scent to seep into his muscles and bones, relieving any stress and worries he might have had. He had dreamed again last night, and it was the same one as the day before, and the one before that, and even the day before that. But he shook the dream off once again and enjoyed the morning air, wondering if he would be called to do a patrol.

╒══════════╕
L I L Y
╘══════════╛

Who is she?

Name: Lilyspeckle
Sexuality: Heterosexual
╒══════════╕
S P E C K L E
╘══════════╛

Other Info

Feeling: Happy

Lilyspeckle laid in the nest quietly, awake but unmoving as her son crawled up on top of her. Her gaze shifted around the den and watched the other queens and kits with amusement.

╒══════════╕
F L A M E
╘══════════╛

Who is he?

Name: Flamekit
Sexuality: Heterosexual
╒══════════╕
K I T
╘══════════╛

Other Info

Feeling: Tired
Mother: Lilyspeckle

Flamekit, finally hauling his small body out of the nest, yawned widely and clambered onto his mother's back, where he began kneading her soft fur and purring. He wasn't necessarily hungry - he just desired his mother's comfort. He stopped kneading and curled up between her shoulder blades - his favorite spot these days. It was right near her heart and he was the perfect size to curl up and fit. He could also feel her purr and breath when she did - It was just such a comfort for the momma's boy.

izzy - she/her - cancer..xXXX

..xXX“Forever
    ..xXand always”

Izzy_Bee92

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mina . » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:31 am

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
❝quietstar❞
╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

╔═══════════════════╗
action → heading towards her
apprentice
where? → old camp
╚═══════════════════╝
Quietstar nodded gently, her icy gaze still with the mountains. "I'm sure you'll find... some form of amusement small talking bluepaw and even if you need more pastime, there are plenty more clanmates to check on, I assume." She paused, gaze drifting away from the towering mountains and down towards the two cats next to her,"I find myself needing to attend to clan duty, My apprentice has slept too long." She smiled gently, "Perhaps we could catch up with my deputy and train together," though the last statement was like a mental note to herself. She gave a small 'flick' of her stubby tail, a dip to her head, and marched off to the apprentice's den without another word to the two.

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
❝froglegs❞
╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

╔═══════════════════╗
action → Finding some quality
training moments with Dovepaw
where? → hunting grounds
╚═══════════════════╝
The long-legged tom attempted to side-step out of his apprentice's launching form but clumsily tripped over his own paws, so instead of quickly avoiding her attack, he found himself on the ground with dovepaw's stocky frame towering over him. He felt his skin flame up in embarrassment. Froglegs mentally thanked for the coverage of his fur; only imagining how awkward he'd feel without it. Quickly thinking, pushing the embarrassment to the side to cringe over later, he pushed his hind legs towards her belly, hoping it would be enough to shove her off of him.
mina .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me