Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Postby Comocat116 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:16 pm

Dapplepaw | Rank: Apprentice | Gender: Female | Crush/Mate: Open | Tags: Entire Clan | Location: Under highrock | Character Sheet: PG 8

Dapplepaw lifted her head when she heard the leader call for all the cats. She uncurled herself from around her brother and stretched, getting up and nudging her brother with her nose. Once he was awake enough the padded out of the nursery together. She slept in the nursery with her brother because she didn't want him sleeping alone.

Specklekit | Rank: Kit | Gender: Male | Crush: Open | Tags: Entire Clan | Location: Under highrock | Character Sheet: PG 8

Specklekit awoke to his sister prodding at him with her muzzle. He shook himself awake and followed her outside. When they sat down under highrock he leaned against her and yawned, still not fully awake.
Comocat116

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:17 pm

Waspfeather

Waspfeather stayed where he was and watched the leader. Waspfeather wondering what she wanted to say now.

Honeybreeze

Honeybreeze stopped herself from sighing, looks like the fun thing would have to wait. Honeybreeze padded over to the clan and sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OYSTERSMANNN » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:21 pm

Branchpaw | Crush: PM me? | Location: Camp entrance

Branchpaw was daydreaming as he heard Softstar finish naming the mentors of the other apprentices. He nodded slightly. He hadn't really talked to any other apprentices he decided today he might make himself seem friendlier as he seemed to give no attention to others.
Last edited by OYSTERSMANNN on Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OYSTERSMANNN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comocat116 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:24 pm

Dapplepaw | Rank: Apprentice | Gender: Female | Crush/Mate: Open | Tags: Entire clan | Location: Under highrock | Character Sheet: PG 8

Dapplepaw perked up at her name and padded forward to meet her mentor. She liked Springbird and smiled when she heard that she would be her mentor. Dapplepaw raised her muzzle to touch noses with Springbird.

Specklekit | Rank: Kit | Gender: Male | Crush: Open | Tags: Entire clan | Location: Under highrock | Character Sheet: PG 8

Specklekit was very exited for his sister and was jumping up and down chanting her name, all sleepyness gone.
Comocat116

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:25 pm

Waspfeather

Waspfeather stayed where he was and watched the leader. Waspfeather wondering what she wanted to say now.

Honeybreeze

Honeybreeze looked over at Longpaw and felt nervous.
She was Bexley paying attention during the meetings and she is a mentor, she'd have to do her best for him. She padded over to Longpaw and dipped her head so they could touch noses.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yeegurt » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:31 pm

❖ Longpaw ❖

Male/10 moons/Apprentice/Camp Clearing/Tags: Under Highrock

He intently watched Honeybreeze, and then reciprocated by joining his nose with her's. He noticed Honeybreeze was nervous by her irises and posture. He mustered a look of admiration to calm her. The truth was, Longpaw did respect every single warrior in HollowClan, so he wasn't pulling a facade. Honeybreeze? Interesting. He contemplated.

╔═════════════╗
Hi, I'm Haley!
I like black cats, video games and naps.
I am always open to making new friends.
Don't be afraid to PM me if you need someone to talk to.
╚═════════════╝
Yeegurt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ohcrow » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:37 pm

Ravenpaw | Location: Clearing | Crush: Longpaw | 10 moons | tags: Softstar / Clan

Ravenpaw was half surprised, as she didn't expect the ceremony to take place so soon. She bounced on her paws and waited for her name to be called. She padded up, trying to keep her fur down, and stretched up to touch noses with Softstar. "I can't wait! Should we go hunting? Or on a patrol? What should we do first, maybe we could explore the terri-" She stopped, meeting Softstar's gaze. She cleared her throat. "Uh, sorry." She lowered her head and licked her chest in embarrassment.

and all i lov'd -

they/he/ae | EST

- i lov'd alone.

sig decals
ohcrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Treehouse102 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:58 pm

Meowmeowkit wrote:

Could you try not to role-playing characters that don't belong to you?)

(ok ill try not to)
Treehouse102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Treehouse102 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:01 pm

Thundertail|Location: Hunting Grounds|19 moons|Crush: Petalflight|mate: petalflight

"ok branchpaw, try that rabbit there." Thundrtail whispered, signaling to the rumbling earth nearby. "As soon as it pops out of its tunnel, you kill it.
Treehouse102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Treehouse102 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:04 pm

Thundertail|Location: Hunting Grounds|19 moons|Crush: Petalflight|mate: petalflight

Suddenly, instead of a rabbit, a cat popped out from the dirt, and branchpaw ended uphanging on the cat's fur. "Who are you?" thundertail asked. "Me? who are YOU?" the cat responded, hostility in his blue gaze. the tom was a tortoiseshell. "I am a cat of Hollowclan, loyal to Softstr alone!" thundertail announced rather proudly. the tortoiseshell looked confused for a while, then said, "I come from the Nymphian Tribe, an enemy to the Lybian Tribe. I have never heard of 'HollowClan'.
Treehouse102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me