Old SeaClan (See New Topic)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SeaClan (New, Open, and Accepting!)

Postby inky. » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:09 am

Redstream
male-medicine cat-tags: open

Redstream had woken up long before dawn to sort herbs. Now they they were sorted, however the tortoiseshell tom found that he had nothing to do. He shrugged and decided to lounge around in the camp. He exited his den and felt sand squish under his paws. He searched the clearing for conversation.

Sparktuft
male-senior warrior-tags: Lionkit; open

He guided her back to the nursery, chuckling at her bounciness. "So, my little warrior, what did you plan on doing today?" he purred.

Nightshade
female-warrior-tags: Batfang

Nightshade picked through the prey pile. She picked out a nice juicy mouse. 'He'll like this.' She thought contently. The pure black she-cat walked over to the Elder's den. "Batfang?" she called to her father "I brought you a mouse to eat." She dropped it next to him and layed down.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spinosauryx » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:13 am

Pondpaw:

She sighed and began to walk over to Redstream. Maybe she could work with Frostedpaw today instead of training with Sableclaw?
She didn't want to train today.
Spinosauryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softfeather_04 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:14 am

Softfeather

“Are u ready” Softfeather said cheerily “ok first rule never show your belly it’s your softest spot for your enemys to rip and claw to pieces no get down low and aim for my legs if you can nock a cat off their legs you can get the advantage now practice it on me”Softfeather stares at krestrelpaw challenging her to strike
Softfeather_04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:17 am

Redstream

He watched as Pondpaw approached him. "Hello Pondpaw." he greeted plainly "How are you today?" He flicked his tail unnoticeable in confusion. 'I thought that Sableclaw was taking her out.'

Sparktuft

He guided her back to the nursery, chuckling at her bounciness. "So, my little warrior, what did you plan on doing today?" he purred.

Nightshade

Nightshade picked through the prey pile. She picked out a nice juicy mouse. 'He'll like this.' She thought contently. The pure black she-cat walked over to the Elder's den. "Batfang?" she called to her father "I brought you a mouse to eat." She dropped it next to him and layed down.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spinosauryx » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:37 am

Pondpaw:

"Hi! I'm doing good" she said happily. she glanced around camp, hoping she wouldn't be spotted by Sableclaw. "How are you?"
Spinosauryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:31 pm

Redstream

"I'm fine." He meowed, shifting his gaze so that he was staring straight ahead. He moved his leg as it was a little bit asleep. He sighed. "Just getting some air before returning to work."

Sparktuft

Nightshade

inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spinosauryx » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:12 pm

Pondpaw:

"uh... this might be a weird question but, do you want some extra help?" She said and glanced back again.
Spinosauryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:20 pm

Redstream

He turned to face her, his eyes unblinking. He thought for a moment. "Well, right now, I don't have much to do." he told her "But when I do, I guess I could use two more paws..."

Sparktuft

Nightshade

inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PreteenTyrant » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:24 pm

Sandspray
Snadspray yells "Bye, see you later!" At softfeather as she leaves. Then Sandspray goes back to her general glaring at her surroundings.
PM me if you want a new friend
Keep in mind I am awkward
HUFFLEPUFF

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R' lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
PreteenTyrant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:24 pm

SaltStar
Female|Leader|C;Open|T;Clan

The leader needed to address her clan. Sighing, she looked around.
There was a nice sand dune over there. Running forward she leaped onto it. Meowing loudly, "Ahem I need your attention. I need some cats on patrol. I know its messy right now, but someone is slacking." cough sunstripe cough
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me