🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂

Postby karachi » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:55 am

Nightfur // 31 Moons // Tom // Tags; Rainpaw

“Very good,” he replied. Then he looked at her. “Can you tell me what that ‘gross’ smell is?” He asked her, testing her once again.

Rain // 39 Moons // Tom // Tags; Raven

Rain fell off of the branch, along with the shecat. He also hissed, revealing his razor-sharp teeth. He moved his tail side to side as he glared at her. “Who are you?” He growled.
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:55 am

spottedheart|15 moons|warrior|location:camp|tags:open

Spottedheart felt playful as she started to roll around on the ground she purred swatting at a piece of fluff floating through the area near her.

(And snowclaw is just being a stalker overprotective brother watching her)
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kokichi~ » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:58 am

Yellowpaw
"Yeah! I'm ready!" he meowed after hearing Acorntail "Where!? Ill claw their face off and make them run all the way to two leg place!" he spat out "Ugh! I'm guessing that fowl smell is from the rouge what does it eat crow food?"

Redpaw
"Yellowpaw! stop it before you make us want to scratch our ears off." she meowed looking at her brother she slowly pounced on the squirrel she was eyeing.
~Kokichi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:01 am

SlatePelt-Warrior-Male-Forest--Tags;
"Uh." He meowed, "Whatever I'm going." He mumbled to himself, he padded out of camp and into the forest. He tasted the air, smelling for prey. A foul scent wavered into his mouth. He spat, in disgust.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:21 am

Riverfern

Riverfern wrinkled her nose. "Rogue or kitty pet?" She growled. She stepped infront of her apprentice. "No, you're not." She scolded "We are going to keep this peaceful until the other cat makes a move, understood?"
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:30 am

Fawnstar trotted over to the medicine cat, Dawnflower and her apprentice, tumblepaw. "Hello Dawnflower, Tumblepaw. Are we low on herbs at all?" Fawnstar meowed. She wanted to make sure the herbs weren't limited in case an illness would hurt the clan.

Acorntail turned to Riverfern. "I believe it's a rogue, kittypets wouldn't have traveled this far into the forest." He meowed calmly. "There will be no attacking unless the strange cat attacks us." He meowed to the apprentices. "Now, stay quiet and follow me." Acorntail began to follow the foul scent of rogues.

Raven hissed back again. "Who are you? A clan cat?" She spat. Her eyes were narrowed and her tail was lashing side to side, she was ready to pounce at any moment.

Iriscloud looked to the entrance where she saw Slatepelt leaving. She padded over to him and smiled. "Hello, Slatepelt. Where are you off too?" She meowed. She wrinkled her nose at the scent of a rogue. "What's that?" Iriscloud spat.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:32 am

Rain // 39 Moons // Tom // Tags; Raven

He was shocked once he asked him if he was a clan cat. “Im not a clan cat, you fool!” He growled, ready to smack her face in the ground.
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:35 am

SlatePelt~Male~Tags; IrisCloud
"Im Just going hunting, and I think that scent is a rogue." He hissed, "Disgusting scent they have." He flicked his tail.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kokichi~ » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:40 am

Yellowpaw
he lowered his head "yes Riverfern.. but if they try to attack us I'm going to shred them!" he meowed them glared in the direction of the foul smell

Redpaw
"I smell two! Two of them!" she meowed dropping her squirrel to save it for later
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

♪ 止まないワルツと世界の果てまで ずっと一緒さ♪

Hi I kin that's all u need to know. run now please,

I like enstars and enstars and esnats and bandori
too lazy to change images ♡

・゚
:

・゚

・゚
:

・゚

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
♪ 溶けてゆく硝子にも映そう 永遠に消えはしない愛を ♪

~ Socal ~ Cancer ~ 6/30 ~ Cosplayer ~
~Kokichi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:46 am

Fawnstar trotted over to the medicine cat, Dawnflower and her apprentice, tumblepaw. "Hello Dawnflower, Tumblepaw. Are we low on herbs at all?" Fawnstar meowed. She wanted to make sure the herbs weren't limited in case an illness would hurt the clan.

Acorntail walked toward the scent of rogue. "Redpaw's right, I smell two also." He meowed, praising the apprentice. As they got closer, he could see the rogues. "What are you two doing in clan territory?" He meowed as he got closer.

Raven smirked. "Oh, I must've been muistaken!" She meowed. "You look more like a spoiled kittypet than a clan cat!" She chuckled. She turned her head at the sound of clan cats. Mouse dung! she thought.

Iriscloud looked to Slatepelt. "Should we follow it?" She meowed. She wasn't sure if the hunting party would've found them yet, and she didn't want the rogues to be a threat.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me