(No longer active, Mods please lock)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 𝕋 𝕙 𝕣 𝕦 𝕤 𝕙 𝕔 𝕝 𝕒 𝕟 | (Open and Accepting!)

Postby limerence! » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:46 am

Feather|Female|Queen|Tagged: Mudpaw
“The world moves on, another day another drama drama. But not for me, not for me, all I think about is karma

Feather heard a cat coming, and bounded up the nearest tree, her shrew dangling out of her mouth. She looked below her, and her jaw dropped wide open. Her shrew fell onto the floor below. it can’t be... she thought as she stared at Mudpaw. She crept forward, trying to get a better look. crack the branch on which she was standing on cracked, and she fell all the way down. Hissing in pain, she opened her eyes to see that the branch was on top of her, and she was stuck. She looked at the cat before her, her eyes wide. She realized that this cat was much smaller, and it couldn’t be her former mate. She recovered quickly, and tried to wiggle out of the trap and run.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:09 am

Bramblepaw
Male | 8 Moons | Apprentice | American Goldfinch | Tags ↠ Mintpaw |

"Yep, I can do that. Besides, I've gotta keep an eye on my bird, and it
doesn't look like he'll be leaving your side anytime soon." Bramblepaw
sat up and looked at Palesong. "If that's okay with you, of course." He
said to the medicine cat.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cultro » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:23 am

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ wrote:
|Badgershade|
|Male|
|39 moons|
|Heteroflexable|
|Camp|
|Tagged: Cloudpaw|
As Badgerfang wandered quietly to his feet and with his head scraping grass to the side to make his way through the undergrowth, suddenly the morning silence was destroyed by the sound of flapping wings. An unusually large magpie settled down on his broad back and merged almost with his black and white fur. With her pointed claws, she clung to his fur and pushed out a loud scream, her dark eyes fixed on him as he glanced over the shoulder.
He smiled quietly to himself, but remained silent. Hopefully Cloudpaw was already awake today, he hated to have to squeeze into the apprentice den to wake his apprentice. He stuck into the camp and looked around.
With her bright fur Cloudpaw could hardly be overlooked and satisfied at least not to squeeze into the, in his opinion, much too small den of her, he stalked toward her.
His magpie was still resting on his back and gave the white she-cat a critical look as he stopped in front of her.
"Well, slept? Time for a hunt."
He looked down at the smaller cat from above, the glimmer of a grin on his face.

|Racoonpaw|
|Male|
|11 moons|
|Bisexual|
|Camp|
|Tagged: Flintfeather, Rivermist|
After a while in which he was sitting alone, nothing happened, not even his stupid bird appeared, and his mood sank deeper and deeper, Racoonpaw reflected on the fact that he still knew a cat, whom he could call Mentor and who had to spend his time with him, whether he wanted to, or not.
After slowly raising his face with an expression that clearly said "I would bite your ears when I could", his gaze found the gray fur of his mentor.
With his head high, he strutted toward the older cat and the queen and stopped short of the two.
Without twitching with the whiskers, he interrupted the conversation of the two.
"Are we going to train today, or do you spend the whole morning with gossip?"
Racoonpaw knew that this might have consequences, but in the light of his mood, it did not bother him much.
Besides, Flintfeather probably would not have the stupid idea to send him to the elders, in the end he would only put some thorns into the nests.
The old chatterboxers were lamenting all day long anyway.

|Palesong|
|Male|
|28 moons|
|Bisexual|
|Med Cat Den|
|Tagged: Bramblepaw, Mintpaw|
Palesong watched the two young cats out of the corner of his eye, and he had to admit that he indeed himself was not necessarily old, even if it felt different for him.
Inwardly, he admitted to himself that he would like to have a little talk after his night, despite his feathered companion, was very lonely, yet he turned after a few heartbeats back on and trotted off, back to his corner.
With a cautious leap - he first had to carefully weigh where he jumped, so as not to bang the blanket - he carried his body to a tiny, earthy overhang in the cave, where his little nightjar lay flat and slept ,
Here the sun rays would not even reach him at sun high.
With half-closed eyes, he rolled up, his gaze directed toward the entrance, if anyone were passing by until Swanstep was there.
When Bramblepaw raised his voice he looked up again, trying to look at a different direction.
"Sure. I think It´s a good idea If you go with Mintpaw."
Palesong tryied an akward smile.

|Mudpaw|
|Male|
|7 moons|
|Straight|
|Territoy|
| Tagged: Feather |
For a few seconds, the young tom was frozen, as if Starclan had been spitting out a cat in front of his paws.
His big, blue eyes widened and he opened his mouth.
A second break later, however, Mudpaw reacted, and with a crooked fight cry and terribly nervous, for such a situation had never happened to the young apprentice, made a huge jump on the back of the fleeing cat.
With his little paws, he clipped to her back and shrieked loudly: "Invader! W-What are you doing on our territory?!".
He clumsily drummed on her back and bit into her white fur while he feverishly tried to remember some of the combat moves his mentor had taught him.
Cultro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:34 am

Feather|Female|Rouge|tagged: Mudpaw
“The world moves on another day another drama drama, but not for me, not for me, all I think about is karma.”

Feather rolled her eyes, and slung the apprentice off of her. “Get off, you great lump.” She scoffed, then shook her fur and looked at the young cat teasingly. “I thought little kits were supposed to stay in camp.. How old are you, anyways, two moons?” She scoffed, then began using her tounge to smooth down her fur. “I hope you’re happy, now I have to find my vole.”
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittensurge » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:48 am

Sorry for my late reply. rough day))
Lilystar||Female||Lesbian||Tags: Berryclaw
    As Lilystar finished up her meal she let out an amused snort at Berryclaw's reply, glad he caught the sarcasm that she was throwing down. Although the female's head suddenly whirled over as she heard the young warrior's sudden yowl She wasn't spooked as she barely even twitched just mostly surprised and confused. Still having a bite of fish in her mouth she swallowed the mouthful blinked at the tom, "Woah, Did I grow a second head or something?", she asked in amusement, her eyes wide for several moments before she let out a sigh as she sat down. burying some of the remains of her fish under the soil before firmly patting it down with her paw, "I'm not going to claw your ears off or anything", She stated warmly, thinking it was a little funny how spooked he got over truly nothing. She just wanted to have a calm morning meal around the comfort of her clanmates, spooking the fur off of them wasn't really on her list.

Flintfeather||Tom||Bisexual||Tags: Rivermist, Raccoonpaw
    Flintfeather felt a warm grin appear on his face at her reply, "That's great! I bet you can't wait to see those little fuzzballs racing around, just like their mother when she was younger", He purred warmly, offering her a playful wink following his comment. Although as he tried to keep the mood bright he noticed her beginning to look a bit tense, probably triggered by something he just said which made some guilt churn inside his stomach. Unsure what to say he sat there for a few moments before reaching his paw out and resting it on her shoulder. "You'll be a great mother River, don't let anyone tell you otherwise", he meowed softly, hoping to offer her some needed encouragement before he heard the sound of another approaching from beside the both of them. Placing his paw back onto the ground he turned his head around to see his apprentice Raccoonpaw staring at him while looking very impatient. Feeling himself sigh nervously he rose to his paws, he was never really assertive when it came to being a mentor so he didn't even touch on his apprentice's intruding attitude, "Yeah he's right. We should be heading out soon"He meowed back to Rivermist with a small dip of his head before turning back to Raccoonpaw "I'd be smart to grab something to eat before we go", He advised, his tail waving calmly lower to the ground.

Herontail||Genderfluid||Pansexual||Tags: Mana
    Herontail felt his ears perk up in surprise at Mana's seemingly careless chuckle towards his warning,"Uhh-" , he began but got immediately cut off by her continuing. Although what she said really perked the warrior's interest causing him to speak to her like he would with any other of his clanmates, that wasn't too much a good thing though, "R-Really? Clans from beyond the border know of us?"He asked curiously, his eyes wide with curiosity as he continued. Looking up as she mentioned his Kestrel. He hesitated for a moment before slightly nodding his head, "I don't like to claim that she's 'mine', she does what she wants. But in a way... I guess so? She did choose me after all", He meowed, smiling up at his bird who just stared grumpily down at him since he really wasn't supposed to be chatting with an outsider. So getting the hint Herontail felt himself poke his paw into the ground, "Heh, Yeah... um, like I said before. I'm not sure about the other cats you've met but my clan doesn't treat outsiders kindly... like at all. Our leader's very strict about that", he said awkwardly, but he wasn't lying. Lilystar had a very large distaste for outsiders and had no problem showing it. He just wanted to warn Mana off before she got herself in front of another cat who might not be so friendly. Deep down he really did admire her optimism even from the very short time that they've spoken to each other.

Creekpaw||Tom||Ace, Homoromantic||Tags: Stormpaw
    Creekpaw bit his tongue as he heard Stormpaw begin to continue, still too scared to look his denmate in the eyes. She caught his bluff fair and square and he was scared she was going to try and force it out of him. Although her calm and sweet-tone made him at least relax a bit knowing that she seemed to understand that he wasn't looking forward to sharing what was wrong. He truly did appreciate that and gathered himself up enough to look over at her. Deep down something was pulling for him to decline and just lay there.. knowing that he'd just make a fool of himself otherwise. Although on the surface he knew this would probably be the best way to calm himself down so he slowly nodded to her. Moving his gaze away as he stood up and stretched out his stiff leg before glancing timidly over to Stormpaw, "Whatever you'd like to do is fine...I really don't mind"He said sincerely, truly not caring as long as it would be something to get all these negative thoughts out of his mind like she said. He wanted to thank her for coming to try and help him during the time he needed it but he just couldn't find the words, just falling silent.
kittensurge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:35 am

Mana
Female | 29 Moons | Loner | Tags ↠ Herontail, Jay |

Mana smiled. "Well, not many clans are. Honestly, if
your leader is concerned about loners, that's better
than being lax 'bout it. I don't wanna gossip, but some
cats I've met are... not very nice." She admitted,
looking down for a second before looking up again.
She could smell another cat, a loner, nearby. She
wasn't going to disturb them though, she knew
loners usually valued their alone time more than
clan cats, though she wasn't one of those cats.

"On the topic of other clans, they aren't that close
to this clan, sadly. I got here with some rather
unconventional methods, so as far as I know your clan
probably won't be seeing any others for a while, though
you should never say never. Enough about me, tell me
'bout yourself and your clan."
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

crowwing [0] || drop [1] || pigeonfeather [1] || cloudpaw [2

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:05 am

cภ๏wwเภg
тђเภтy -- єเgђт м๏๏ภร || мคlє || wคภภเ๏ภ || คppภєภтเcє // ๒ภคм๒lєpคw || ๒เภ๔ // ๒lคcк pђ๏є๒є || ๒เรєxยคl || cภยรђ // ๏pєภ || тคgร // ๏pєภ
((too lazy and tired to write out a post))

ʀɑiɳ -- ɗʀѳp
twɛɳty -- Բѳuʀ ɱѳѳɳร || Բɛɱɑʆɛ || ʆѳɳɛʀ || ɦɛtɛʀѳรɛxuɑʆ || cʀuรɦ // ѳpɛɳ || tɑgร // ѳpɛɳ
yawning as she awoke from a dreamless sleep, drop stretched her arms out in front of her. she had spent yet another night in this wretched forest when all she wanted to do was go home to a loving family of humans, her humans, but alas that just couldnt happen. standing up drop stumbled forward a bit, still trying to shake sleep from her head. it was hard to rest in a loud, noisy, always active forest, but then again she was able to sleep within a house on a busy street. slwoly walking forward drop glanced around. for a while now, maybe three days, the gray and white cat had been living out in the woods. she had claimed a small patch of land as her own, but something was very off about it and the territory around it. wherever drop went she could always catch hints that other cats had been around, whether it be a scent or a paw print, drop knew she wasnt alone out in he forest. this thought frightened the cat. if she was to encounter one of these ferals then shed surely be doomed. she didnt know how to defend herself and she wasnt one to put up much of a fight.

with her stomach growling at her drop tried to forget the thought that other cats were around. she had to get herself food, and that meant she needed to hunt. drop had never hunted before, well she had tried the other day when she was first in the forest, but she couldnt track a scent too well and trying to stay hidden from her prey was much harder to do than it sounded. now hunger was worse than ever and she was determined to stay alive. sniffing the air drop sneezed as a bunch of different scents entered her nose. it was hard to single out just one. straining her nose to pick just one smell drop landed on what she assumed was a mouse or vole, possibly even a bird or a rabbit. following the scent drop soon came upon a bird which was hopping along on the ground. it didnt seem to notice her so she thought this was the perfect opportunity to strike. creeping up on it drop crouched low to the ground and got ready to pounce.

ρigєσиfєαтнєя
тнiятy мσσиร || мαlє || wαяяiσя || αρρяєитicє // fяσรтραw || biяd // яєd billєd ρigєσи || dємiรєxυαl || cяυรн // σρєи || тαgร // fяσรтραw // σρєи
falling through what seemed like a never ending black void pigeonfeather flinched awake. his brown eyes blinked weariness away as he sighed. every night was the same, the feeling of helplessness as he fell to his doom, only to be awoken when light filtered into the warriors den. the tom wondered if his nightmare meant anything or if he was over analyzing things as he sometimes did. shaking his head pigeonfeather slowly rose, sitting back and giving himself a quick grooming to help calm his nerves. after cleaning himself the brown tom stood up and stretched his body as he walked forward out of the warriors den. stepping outside into the bright morning pigeonfeather rapidly blinked as his eyes adjusted to the sudden light. the tom hated the daytime, mostly because of the harsh sunlight, but he also didnt like to interact with any other cat and most of them were up and about during the day. nighttime was what pigeonfeather enjoyed. everything was dark and peaceful.

looking to he skies pigeonfeather searched around for his feathered companion. soon he spotted the little pigeon. walking toward the exit to camp the bird fluttered down and perched itself atop pigeonfeathers back. the tom didnt really enjoy having a bird constantly following him everywhere. with its eyes always on him the tom felt like a kit being watched by his mother. sighing, pigeonfeather grumbled as he remembered that he had an apprentice that he needed to train. redirecting his route from the exit to camp to the apprentice den pigeonfeather suck his head into the smaller den. he saw a few of the young cats sleeping, some missing, as well as his half sisters empty nest. quickly spotting frostpaw the tom quietly hissed at her to get her attention.

çɭǫųdƥąw
ţęŋ ɱǫǫŋş || ƒęɱąɭę || ąƥƥŗęŋţįçę || ɱęŋţǫŗ // ɓądɠęŗşђądę || ɓįŗd // ɓɭųę ɠŗąƴ ɠŋąţçąţçђęŗ || ƥąŋąşęҳųąɭ || çŗųşђ // ǫƥęŋ || ţąɠş // ɓądɠęŗşђądę // ǫƥęŋ
slightly jumping as a voice sounded behind her cloudpaw sighed in frustration when she realized that she recognized the voice as her mentors. turning around to face him cloudpaw, staring up at the older cat. yeah yeah, i had a good sleep. stupid bird woke me up at times but i took care of that though, cloudpaw paused for a dramatic effect, by eating it! the white cat evilly said. of course she was joking because it was forbidden to eat birds. cloudpaw showed that her feathered friend was alright by flicking her tail up to show the gray feathered bird contently perched on her tail. sitting down cloudpaw licked at her left paw, trying to buy time so she wouldnt have to go hunting. you know what, today im just not feeling too well. i might have to go see palesong. my stomach is really hurting me. the young cat say. it was true, her stomach was aching, but that was only because she was hungry not ill. staring up at her mentor mischief gleamed in her blue eyes. so what do you say badgershade, let an apprentice, a sick apprentice, eat and rest for the day?
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cultro » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:11 am

|Mudpaw|
|Male|
|7 moons|
|Straight|
|Territoy|
| Tagged: Feather |
It was not as if the little, brown-white apprentive had not counted on counter-fighter, but still he flew off two tail lengths when the strange rogue strayed him effortlessly.
As he was, however, he struck only two somersaults before he quickly came back to his paws and spat out a little foliage.
"Seven, not two moons!" He snapped at the stranger, and immediately began to bounce back and forth, with the white cat fixed.
"Well, what are you waiting for? Go away, before I scratch your ears!"

[Will answer tomorrow with Badgershade and Racoonpaw, waiting for Rivermist and I really need to go to bed :-: Gd n8t]
Cultro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:21 am

Rivermist|Female|Queen|Tagged: Raccoonpaw, Flintfeather, Lostsong
      “You can be the king, but watch the queen slay.”

River purred at the two. “Ok.” She replied. “Have fun, you two. Stay safe.” She looked sideways at Raccoonpaw. “And cheer up while you’re at it.” She stood up awkwardly, and padded to her den. She saw Lostsong, and quite honestly felt bad for her. “Hello, Lostsong. How are you doing today?”

Feather|Female|Rouge|Tagged: Mudpaw
      “The world moves on another day another drama drama, but not for me, not for me all I think about is karma.”

Feather rolled her eyes. “Oh no, please spare me of your harsh ear-clawing skills, tiny cat.” She laughed, and lazily lay down. “Listen shorty, I’m tired, I’m sick, and thanks to you now I’m hungry. I really would appreciate it if you’d make yourself useful and find that vole for me.” She yawned. She looked sideways at Mudpaw. She still couldn’t shake the feeling she had when she looked at him. “Seven moons...” the gears in her brain started turning. “Tiny cat, mind telling me who your father is?”
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

berryclaw [.3] & robinstreak [.3]

Postby eldritch hound » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:45 am

┏━━━━━┓
xxberry.claw
xx21 moons
xxtom
xxhomosexual
xxwarrior
xxsputuletail
xxtag; --
┖━━━━━┚

he gave an embarrassed smile before apologizing again before apologizing for apologizing. It was a sort of loop,
he always said that, often without knowing it. he let out a loud nervous chuckle ``oh, uhm, no, i guess i just
didn't expect to see you.``
he smiled, shaking his head causing willow to flap her wings in irritation. he sighed
and sat back down ``i guess i just wasn't expecting to see the leader. sorry for overreacting. i do it alot.`` he
shrugged anxiously. lifting his paw every so slightly he batted at the bird that had began pecking at the joint
at his ear, trying to get his attention ``bog off, ya pesky bird.`` he cooed at his companion. giving an annoyed
twitter, it flew around his head for a few minutes before landing beside his right paw.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━┓
xxrobin.streak
xx30 moons
xxshe-cat
xxbisexual demi
xxwarrior
xxblue swift
xxtag; --
┖━━━━━━┚

robin called out for harmony before sulking back to camp. her ears drooped against her head before a familiar
tweet pierced her ears. she shot around, a frown on her face ``i hate you...so much.`` she hissed at the swift,
storming up to the blue bird, it gave a gleeful twitter before placing itself in the middle of her head. robin gave
a fearful sigh ``i thought i'd lost you.`` she mewed, flicking her ear to tease the bird. she rolled her cloudy eyes.
flicking her tail she yawned and sat down, how can she be tired already? she'd only just woken up. the blue feather
she was given was tied to the beginning of her tail by a strong bit of vine.
Last edited by eldritch hound on Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me