DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

DreamClan Deputy (don't vote for your own cat)

Poll ended at Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:47 am

Berryfur - AlexSummers
25%
Blackshadow - wolfrunner
50%
Moonstone - GreyScheme
25%

Total votes : 8

Re: DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Acceptin

Postby Esther~ » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:13 pm

Atlas felt bad upon seeing the tom's reaction."Its fine, this doesn't make me hate you, I promise."he hadn't meant to cause such panic for the tom, especially with something like this."I'll be honest, I actually like toms too, though your the first cat i've told."he had never told his family in fear of what they may say."Some find it weird, but I think cats should be with whoever makes them happy."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:16 pm

яє∂ѕтαя
Age;82 moons|Mate;Woolystar, Open|Scent:Thistle|Rank;Leader|Clan;Dreamclan

"Yes, it'seems very unfortunate." Redstar sighed flattening his eyes. The tom liked the elder, she was fun to hang around.

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;48 moons|Mate;Open|Scent:Catmint|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Moonlight looked towards her son as he brushed against her soft fluffy pelt. The she-cat purred softly and smiled at him.
Love hiring in her eyes towards her young warrior.

ѕкуρσσℓ
Age;29 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Soft breezes|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"I can fill your share of the fresh-kill pile with mouse-bile if you want." Skypool purred softly to her brother.

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;82 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter, Open|Scent;Storm|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Stormwind's long legs easily followed after the racing squirrel. The older grey pelted tom leaped on the squirrel and snapped it's spine. He carried it back to camp and dropped it on the fresh-kill pile as well as the vole he hunted earlier. He sat down by the fresh-kill pile. His legs feeling a bit sore.

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;24 moons|Mate;Featherwisp|Scent;Leaves|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"Just as I know you'll be a great father one day." Leafheart purred nuzzling Featherwisp's neck.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;82 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Fresh snow|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Snowclaw was lying in her nest, her green eyes closed as she slept peacefully.

куσgяєsky
Age;38 moons moons|Mate:Junoir|Scent;Salt Water|Rank:Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|

Kyogresky was lapping her stomach, she was well aware she was expecting, and she was starting to show, she'd have to tell Junior as well, which is what scared her to death. She wasn't sure of how Bluestream would react as well. He's probably terrify her to death.

мιѕтувяєєzє
Age;72 moons moons|Mate;Honeymist|Scent;Mist|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Mistybreeze was sleeping in her nest. Her crush, Honeymist became her mate, which is what she was happy about, but she was so afriad of loosing another tom she loved.

Bladerunner
Age;51 moons moons|Mate;Flyvine|Scent;Pine|Clan;DreamClan

Bladerunner lapped his pelt and looked over his shoulder. He was curled up in his nest, but awake. He was just simply to tired to get up.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:18 pm

RussetPaw
Almost immedietly, his anguish and fear was replaced with a bit of a joyous sparkle in his eyes. He straightened up, and flattened his fur. RussetPaw's ears returned to their normal place, and he cleared his throat. "I only ever told my mother, and she practically kicked me out of the nest" he mewed. RussetPaw scoffed. "Right. There's a story to it, You never know when you'd face your loved one in battle. There was once a tom cat who loved a she-cat of another clan. This clan had a battle in which they both participated. One of the tom's clan mates attacked this she-cat he loved, and he retaliated. He killed his own clanmate to ensure the life of another clan's warrior." he mewed softly. "It's not that I disagree with you, that's just how It is a suppose"
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:26 pm

Atlas understood why Russetpaw had acted the way he did as he had been judged by his own mother. It was strange, but Atlas wanted to storm into their camp and snap at her, but he knew better then that."She doesn't seem that accepting of your interests, but im sure she'll come to respect your interests."he hoped it was true. If his mother snapped at him for such things he knew he would be upset, so he could only imagine how Russetpaw felt. He pushed the thought to the back of his mind and instead focused on the story, now understanding the concept much better."I see. Well that explains why you can't be with a cat from another clan, but why would that apply to rogues or kittypets? Its not like we'll attack the clan and defeat all of you."he asked, though he felt the clan did have some good points.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:32 pm

Slatestream l warrior l Dreamclan l shecat
Slatestream dropped her gaze and looked away from the other cats. "What...what do we need to do Redstar?", the gray shecat asked.

Blackshadow l warrior l Dreamclan l tomcat
The tomcat flinched. Blackshadow didn't know if Skypool meant in his share he was supposed to contribute or in what he took to eat. Either way was not a good thing. "Right...not in the mood for jokes. I've got that.", Blackshadow nodded deciding that it was best to drop the teasing while he could still pad off with his health. "Anyway, I'm going hunting over by the twoleg nests...want me to see if I can find something specific for you?"
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:39 pm

RussetPaw
"Like I said before,loyalty. Clans need every warrior they can get, not warriors who run off." he mewed, trying not to seem rude.
Last edited by Hexcadia on Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:49 pm

"I suppose your right. There wouldn't be a clan if every warrior was disloyal."Atlas still felt it was somewhat wrong, but the code did seem to hold the clan together."Clan life sounds nice, but im happy with being a rogue. Im sure you feel the same about clan life, but as a rogue you have more freedom."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:51 pm

RussetPaw
He nodded in understanding. "Here, we help out the elders before we help ourselves. Our elders have spent their time and served our clan already, and now is their time to rest. During the harsher seasons, we must give the prey to the elders and the mothers of the new kits before we warriors may eat ourselves. We keep alive the mothers for further seasons and show respect to those who are older" he said, naming another rule.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:02 pm

яє∂ѕтαя
Age;82 moons|Mate;Woolystar, Open|Scent:Thistle|Rank;Leader|Clan;Dreamclan

"I was thinking maybe some rosemary." Redstar responded quietly to her. He felt like every cats vigil deserved something special, but he was sure to chose each thing carefully.

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;48 moons|Mate;Open|Scent:Catmint|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Moonlight looked towards her son as he brushed against her soft fluffy pelt. The she-cat purred softly and smiled at him.
Love hiring in her eyes towards her young warrior.

ѕкуρσσℓ
Age;29 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Soft breezes|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"Not anything I can think of at the top of my head."
Skypool responded to her brother.

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;82 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter, Open|Scent;Storm|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Stormwind's long legs easily followed after the racing squirrel. The older grey pelted tom leaped on the squirrel and snapped it's spine. He carried it back to camp and dropped it on the fresh-kill pile as well as the vole he hunted earlier. He sat down by the fresh-kill pile. His legs feeling a bit sore.

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;24 moons|Mate;Featherwisp|Scent;Leaves|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"Just as I know you'll be a great father one day." Leafheart purred nuzzling Featherwisp's neck.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;82 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Fresh snow|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Snowclaw was lying in her nest, her green eyes closed as she slept peacefully.

куσgяєsky
Age;38 moons moons|Mate:Junoir|Scent;Salt Water|Rank:Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|

Kyogresky was lapping her stomach, she was well aware she was expecting, and she was starting to show, she'd have to tell Junior as well, which is what scared her to death. She wasn't sure of how Bluestream would react as well. He's probably terrify her to death.

мιѕтувяєєzє
Age;72 moons moons|Mate;Honeymist|Scent;Mist|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Mistybreeze was sleeping in her nest. Her crush, Honeymist became her mate, which is what she was happy about, but she was so afriad of loosing another tom she loved.

Bladerunner
Age;51 moons moons|Mate;Flyvine|Scent;Pine|Clan;DreamClan

Bladerunner lapped his pelt and looked over his shoulder. He was curled up in his nest, but awake. He was just simply to tired to get up.
[/quote]
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:06 pm

★·.·´¯`·.·★ wrote:RussetPaw
He nodded in understanding. "Here, we help out the elders before we help ourselves. Our elders have spent their time and served our clan already, and now is their time to rest. During the harsher seasons, we must give the prey to the elders and the mothers of the new kits before we warriors may eat ourselves. We keep alive the mothers for further seasons and show respect to those who are older" he said, naming another rule.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me