Raven Clan ~ Warriors RP ~ OPEN & ACCEPTING!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Raven Clan ~ Warriors RP ~ OPEN & ACCEPTING!

Postby DoxyDo » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:48 pm

Leafheart looks at her herb storage, everything was a mess and needed to be sorted out, or else it would be difficult to find things later on. She turned her head towards her apprentice.

"Once your done with that, come help me sort." She said, smiling. "I would do this myself, but it would take a while."

Silverstep shrugged. "I don't know.... I went on patrol earlier.... it was, uneventful." He finished, stifling a huge yawn. "How about you, had any luck hunting?"

Bristle snored besides Nirvana, who seemed to be wide awake, watching something off in the distance that wasn't really their. She and her brother had always been able to see things others couldn't... dead cats for example, those that haven't passed on.... "Lingerers" she whispered, watching a deformed ghost-like cat, limping around.

As long as you don't move or make a sound, they can't know your there. They have very bad vision and although they can't see actual, physical bodies, they can see heat signals. They can't smell or feel pain, but they can be harmed and killed.

Tigerpaw flailed his paws in the air, bored out of his mind. He wasn't in the mood to go outside, yet he didn't want to sleep. If he wen't out, he'd probably have to go hunting or training and he didn't want to do that.

--------
Feel free to friend me, send me RP's and just to talk!
I love a good chat.
Also feel free to send me RP's, I love that too <3

My Eldemore -->>> Lanterns.
My Flight Rising -->>> Lanterns
DoxyDo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoxyDo » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:01 pm

I added something new to the front. 'The Lingeress' found under Mentors, which I still need to assign...))

--------
I love a good chat.

DoxyDo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayleef » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:07 pm

Astralstar is open
╔═════════════════════════╗

Hey there! I'm Bayleef :3
Used to be Sign of the stars.
You can call me Sign or Bay; She/her
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

ImageImageImage

╚═════════════════════════╝

❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
©
Image Image Image

ImageImage
Bayleef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmeraldEevee » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:28 pm

Threepaw was out of camp scoring around the lake for frogs, fish, and any lizards that my be around there, she smirked as she spoted a frog resting partly in the water partly on a flat rock just a few tail lengths away from the lake
Im just a weird kid who loves to roleplay, loves to read, loves to write fiction stories, who is pretty much obbsessed with eevees, who is very mentally ill, and who hates school with a passion. How about you?
Image Image Image Image Image Image
EmeraldEevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weredog » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:38 pm

Twopaw
    Medicine Cat Apprentice || 6 moons || no relationship || tags: Leafheart
Twopaw gave a nod. Slow at first but gradually picked up pace as he grew more enthusiastic about the prospect of helping Leafheart out. The tom didn't become a medicine cat out of a desire to learn, necessarily. He just wanted to help others. He knew it was going to be a long and difficult road as he had to memorize so many herbs and various symptoms of differing diseases and such. But he would go through it for the prospect of just maybe making a positive difference in at least one cat's life down the line. Watching the apprentice eat would be a strange sight for anyone who didn't spend much time around him. He only used one mouth but the other mimicked the same chewing and swallowing actions. Because of this he had to be careful to eat slowly so that he wouldn't swallow too much air with the other mouth and give himself an upset stomach. Eventually though, he finished and got rid of the remains so that he could happily bound to his mentor's side.

Palepelt
    Fronting: Blizzardstorm || Warrior ||20 moons || no relationship || tags: Tigerpaw
Blizzardstorm's ear flicked as she continued to wait but nothing happened. Neither Flowerpetal or Rockheart had even attempted to take control as they normally would have. Perhaps they were just tired? Well, she didn't want to just sit around all day so she decided to make herself useful for the time being. The she-cat took one step towards the camp entrance before suddenly pausing in her tacks. Tigerpaw. Thats right, they had an apprentice. She should probably take him out for training or something. Usually Rockheart dealt with the apprentice but Blizzardstorm was actually curious about how the whole being a mentor thing was. Looking around though the apprentice was nowhere to be seen. Was he sleeping or off running about somewhere? She decided to try the apprentice's den. "Tigerpaw?" She called out after trotting over to the den and peering inside.
    he/it | adult | autistic
    i'm just some dogboy

communication is
    difficult for me so
    please try to be as
    patient as possible

Image Image Image

Weredog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvexi » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:02 pm

Ebonypaw
Location ~ Ravenclan Camp
Gender ~ Female
Breed ~ Turkish Angora
Rank ~ Apprentice
Age ~ 9 Moons
Crush ~ Open
Mate ~ None
Tags ~ Open

Ebonypaw was in the Apprentice's Den, watching Tigerpaw flail his paws around. She glanced up when Palepelt called Tigerpaw's name. "Hi Palepelt!" she greeted, "he's over there, by the way," she pointed her tail to the direction of Tigerpaw, before getting up and shook herself a bit. "Do you know where Silverstep is, by any chance?" she asked.
x
Haha, you're trembling...
Is it the cold, or just cowardice?
Sylvexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoxyDo » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:10 pm

Leafheart separated some poppy seeds from a batch of moss, how it got so messy, she could not understand. "Here, sort the juniper berries and tansy." She told him, pointing at the pile of tangled herbs.

"Yes." said Tigerpaw, hearing his name. He turned his head to face the warrior who had just appears in the entrance. He frowned, he had already guessed why the warrior was here. "I don't want to train." he told him, rolling of his back.
Last edited by DoxyDo on Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

--------
I love a good chat.

DoxyDo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weredog » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:30 pm

Twopaw
    Medicine Cat Apprentice || 6 moons || no relationship || tags: Leafheart
Twopaw turned his head a bit to see what Leafheart was referring to. He gave an internal sigh of relief when he noticed what the herbs were. Something so easy that even a kit could probably do so there was no way he could mess this up. He had been concerned she would make him sort a pile of, say catmint and chervil. Two plants with such similarity in appearance. He moved to sit beside the pile and carefully began to paw the berries away from the tansy to separate them into their own little pile.

Palepelt
    Fronting: Blizzardstorm || Warrior ||20 moons || no relationship || tags: Tigerpaw
Blizzardstorm focused her gaze on Ebonypaw when she began speaking. "Hey." She greeted in a rather informal manner, "He's outside talking to someone. Ravenwing I think." She and her heatmates were all used responding to the host's name, Palepelt. While they did prefer to be called by their own chosen names, because it meant that the individual addressing them might actually consider them to each be their own cat as they saw themselves as, they all knew their clan mates would find using the host name easier. Not to mention the fact that it would be difficult for others to know who was currently fronting unless they outright asked them. She soon turned her attention to her own apprentice to say, "You need to train or you'll never become a warrior."
    he/it | adult | autistic
    i'm just some dogboy

communication is
    difficult for me so
    please try to be as
    patient as possible

Image Image Image

Weredog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bluepaw, Snowpaw, Brindlefrost & Acornpaw

Postby ro.lo » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:38 pm

Bluepaw

name; - Bluekit, Bluepaw, Bluemist
Gender - Tom (He/Him)
Age - 10 moons
Rank - Apprentice
Personality - Bubbly, Optimistic, Clingy, loves attention, Touchy, sweet
Likes - Cuddling, playing, socializing, swimming
Dislikes - Being ignored, Being alone, Rude cats, climbing/heights
^*^*^*^
Parents - Skyeyes (Mother), Cloudsong (Father)
Siblings - riverkit (sister), Firekit (Brother)
Crush - none, ask!
Others - starclan~

Snowpaw

name; - Snowkit, snowpaw, Snowfall/song
Gender - she-cat (she/her)
Age - 10 moons
Rank - Apprentice
Personality - Elegant, blunt, prissy, hopeless romantic, flirty, sarcastic
Likes - Being clean, Handsome/Pretty Toms/She-cats, Pretty things, relaxing, Bossing around Bluepaw.
Dislikes - Getting her paws dirty, Being bossed around, anything to do with exercising, loud cats
^*^*^*^
Parents - Silverstone (Mother), Blackheart (Father)
Siblings - none, only child/kit
Crush - Impress her~
Others -
~

Brindlefrost

name; - Bailey, Brindlepaw, Brindlefrost
Gender - She-cat (She/her)
Age - 27 moons
Rank - Queen
Personality - Jumpy, Loner (Prefers to be alone), Quiet, Shy, Motherly, Soft
Likes - The quiet, Kits, Dewy grass, Sunrises
Dislikes - Crows (reminds her of her passed mate), Loud noises, Big crowds, Talking to others, the dark
^*^*^*^
Parents - Softheart (mother)+ Dreamcloud (adoptive mother)
Siblings - Littleflower (sister), Frostwish (Brother)
Crush - Crowstrike (Deceased mate) itll be hard to woo her, but you can try!~
Others -
shes expecting two kits, Coalkit and Nightkit

Acornpaw

name; - Acornkit,Acornpaw, Acornfern
Gender - Tom (He/him)
Age - 11 moons
Rank - Apprentice
Personality - Grumpy, Loner, Quiet, Secretive, Snappy
Likes - the quiet, Water, nice/motherly cats
Dislikes - When cats stare at him, Loud noises, Crowds, Rude/judging cas
^*^*^*^
Parents - Treetail (mother), thorNtooth (Father)
Siblings - riverpaw (Sister)
Crush - none, Ask/pm me!!!
Others -
starclan~
Last edited by ro.lo on Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ro.lo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvexi » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:44 pm

Ebonypaw
Location ~ Ravenclan Camp
Gender ~ Female
Breed ~ Turkish Angora
Rank ~ Apprentice
Age ~ 9 Moons
Crush ~ Open
Mate ~ None
Tags ~ Open

"Oh okay, thanks Palepelt!" the apprentice mewed, slipping out of the Apprentice's Den to find her assigned mentor.
x
Haha, you're trembling...
Is it the cold, or just cowardice?
Sylvexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me