**Emberclan: The Ones who Burn Bright** ACCEPTING

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: **Emberclan: The Ones who Burn Bright** ACCEPTING

Postby Silvermane67 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:15 pm

Cinderstar nudged her apprentice to his paws, huffing a little at his unkempt fur. "Really, Yellowpaw. I expect more out of you considering you're my apprentice.." She almost acted motherly toward him, herding the young tom towards Tallcloud. "You're going on patrol."

Yellowpaw groaned softly but followed Cinderstar's instructions so he wouldn't get punished.

Orchidbreeze'a ears pricked up a little at Sootstripe's words, purring softly in happiness. "Thank you.. Sootstripe.." She felt a thrill of excitement, trying not to show it. "I'll be useful, I promise."

Sparkpelt came up behind Rainpool and started batting at her tail. "And don't forget about me, hehe." He puffed out his chest. "We'll do a great job looking after the camp while Cinderstar is gone~"
Silvermane67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:21 pm

Sootstripe shook his head. "No need to thank me," he assured her. "The more the merrier, right?" He flashed her a friendly smile before turning back to the rest of the patrol.

Rainpool jumped slightly when Sparkpelt started batting at her tail. "Ah! Sparkpelt, you startled me..." Clearing her throat, she added, "Yes, I'm sure we'll do just fine." She had to suppress a mrrow of amusement at the tom's enthusiasm for something so simple as guarding the camp.

(Who is Kukuipaw's mentor btw?)
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:23 pm

Daisypaw / 6 moons / Apprentice / Tags; Shadepool, Minnowpaw
The cream and white tabby she-cat perked her ears up, catching on but refusing to state the actual meaning. "Alright, c'mon, let's go! We've got some lemurs to catch!"

(She's actually pretty good at fighting, and decent at hunting. She can catch on pretty quickly to certain things, except when someone likes her.. Shes extremely oblivious about that)
quinn / cancer ♋︎ / any pronoun works
flight risingartmy bestie
my newest one - coveclan

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:42 pm

(that moment you realize you have two apprentices ;-;'

believe-hwu -- Daisypaw's actually going on patrol with Shadepool and Minnowpaw now! :D)

Shadepool --

She blinked thoughtfully at Minnowpaw before mewing a soft, "I guess so!" to him. She turned back around to exit camp, but was stopped by the sound of Sootstripe's voice. Change of plans? Immediately a wave of heat flooded over her and her pelt prickled with embarrassment. "O-oh! Sorry...! I-I should have known." Shadepool glanced at Minnowpaw, hoping he wouldn't be too upset, then at Daisypaw. "We can still go out later," she promised. She appeared to get even more flustered as Orchidbreeze joined in. But, that's how patrols work.

Tallcloud --

He glanced down at Salmonpaw as it was decided they'd be on patrol and lightly placed his tail to her flank to reassure her. "Don't worry. I won't ask anything of you in front of them." He straightened a little when Sootstripe returned, and he dipped his head to Yellowpaw when he joined them. "When do we leave?" he asked.

she | adult who fails at adulting | engaged ♥
Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby librarycat » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:53 am

Minnowpaw

Minnowpaw's nose wrinkled. "So, where are we patrolling then?" He asked, not really all that bothered about the change of plans. He looked up at his mentor, noticing her nervousness, and cocked his head to the side. He made a note to not bother trying to trick battle training out of her today, and really try to catch her that lemur she wanted. He flicked his gaze idly between each of the three warriors, hoping they would be ready to go soon. If they didn't start patrolling soon, they wouldn't finish til nearly sunhigh.

Salmonpaw

Salmonpaw looked up at her mentor and blinked in thanks. She took another deep breath, and fiddled with her paws slightly whilst she waited for the warriors to sort out everything. She glanced over at the camp entrance, where her brother's patrol was still standing. Guess they're not going anywhere yet either. She thought, sitting down and folding her tail over her fidgeting paws.

Rabbitclaw

Rabbitclaw padded into camp, carrying a couple of mice by their tails. He dipped his head slightly to Sootstripe's patrol, and slipped through to place his prey on the freshkill pile. Dropping the mice, he rooted through for a slightly less fresh piece of prey. He pulled out a small fish, and moved over to a corner of camp to eat.
he/him or mew/meow pronouns; autistic
I'm always happy to trade or talk about stuff with people :) I can't read the small text well, so if you PM me, please use normal or larger sizes.
librarycat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:06 am

"We'll patrol the westernmost side of the territory today, up to the split palm tree," Sootstripe replied. He nodded a hello to Rabbitclaw as the tom passed by.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silvermane67 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:58 am

((Really sorry I haven't been on, school has ended and I've been working a lot more! I'll try to post at least once a day <3333))
Silvermane67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby librarycat » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:39 am

((hey man, thats ok everyone has points where theyre super busy and rp is effort because words. sometimes when youve had a busy day you dont want to words and thats ok. also, congrats on the job. jobs are hard to get and you have one! Well done!! (pls note this is all sincere even when it reads as sarky.) sometimes work takes up more brainspace than you planned and sometimes the motivational note you wrote is twice as long as the rp bit. and thats ok too!! probably))

Minnowpaw

Minnowpaw walked through the route in his head, nodding like it was super important. He hoped he had it right, though. Boy, would that be embarrassing if he messed up.

Rabbitclaw

Rabbitclaw was enjoying the fish. It was a pretty good fish. Most of his thoughts were about the fish.
librarycat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:19 pm

(No problem Silver! Just do what you can.)

Kukuipaw eyed Rabbitclaw from afar.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silvermane67 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:23 am

(ok wow apparently way busier yesterday than i thought >.<)
Cinderstar
Cinderstar readied herself and her reluctant apprentice for the patrol, nudging him along with her tail flicking in amusement. "C'mon, let's follow everyone outside."

Yellowpaw
Yellowpaw just flicked his ears in annoyance, irritated that Cinderstar still treated him like a frail kit and walked around like she was his mother. He strolled in front of her once they got moving, trying to be towards the back of the group but also away from his mentor. She was such a pain.

Orchidbreeze
Orchidbreeze seemed happy with just being around Sootstripe, almost nearly prancing out of the camp. She was pretty decent at hunting and felt as though she should show off her skills to her crush.

Sparkpelt
Sparkpelt meowed softly in pleasure and excitement as he got a reaction out of her, holding his head high. "Nothing will get past me!"
(that awkward moment when you forget which patrols your characters are on even though you made the patrols >.>)
Silvermane67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me