❂│S ᴜ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴀ ɴ v.2│❂│Closed (Go To V.3)│❂│

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ❂│S ᴜ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴀ ɴ v.2│❂│Accepting│❂│Needs Med cat

Postby fletch » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:28 pm

OOC: I thought I was too late XD I suppose not. I'll post a forum later, but the basics are here:
Stripedpaw[feather]

rank
apprentice
rank wanted
medicine cat/medicine cat apprentice
basic description
beige tabby she-cat with gray eyes.
detailed description
a very small beige coloured tabby she-cat with wide, round gray eyes. Her paws are snow-white and go up to her knees, where it looks like she had stepped in snow. The tip of her tail is also a pleasant white, and she seems to be quite attractive. However her short pelt is often unkempt and matted with all sorts of berries and herbs that she had collected throughout the day. She often smells like catmint or some other planty-herbs.
personality
a very shy and lonesome she-cat. When put to it she can be a very dilligent worker, but often gets distracted by the colours of a butterfly's wings or the sound of water falling upon a roof. But overall she cares for her Clan, and would do anything for it.
background
she was the only kitten of a spoiled kittypet and a wandering rogue. She was a gift to a coming home soldier. He had suffered greatly in the war, and was never the same when he returned. He called her Dewey, and loved her and cared for her, and they were almost inseparable. She also befriended the family dog, Hoggie, a wise old hound who taught her a lot about the world and a lot of what she knows today. However, it was not to last because her housefolk soon became very depressed when he learned of his best friend's death. She tried to comfort him as best as she could, but he grew worse and worse until one day, she came home from chasing sparrows in the neighbor hood to find him gone. Hoggie told her that he had 'gone away' and that they wouldn't be seeing him anymore. A few weeks later, the mother of the home took the two pets and tied them up outside an animal shelter. Not wanting another owner, Dewey chewed her way free and tried to find her home to no avail, promising she would come back for Hoggie. However when she returned, he was gone. She went to the woods, where she found a new home.
[size=85][b]8 moons

mate
n/a

Sparrowcatcher

rank
warrior
rank wanted
deputy
basic description
brown tabby with emerald green eyes.
detailed description
a lean, short-haired chestnut tabby tom with startlingly handsome green eyes. He is quite tall, though does not have very much muscle. Despite this, he is quick and agile in a fight and his eyes are unnaturally good in the dark. His muzzle has a slight white smudge and his underbelly is also white, with a silk-like softness to it. He has a deep scar that laces around his front right paw like a bracelet and another that goes from his right shoulder to his breast.
personality
Sparrowcatcher is a mix between an optimist and a pessimist with a great tenacity and morality. He also has the thought to know when something is right or wrong, and believes the warrior code can be broken to achieve what is truly right in the end. Despite him being originally non-violent he will fight for when he believes it is right to do so, and will protect his family and loved ones with all his strength.
background
it was a stormy, rainy day when Sparrow watched his family die. He was a very young kit, the only kit of the second litter. His four littermates were extremely protective of him, and so were his parents. However, his parents had never told him they used to hunt with a group of rogues. The exact group of rogues came upon Sparrow and his family, and threatened them with death unless they joined them. The parents refused, and told their kittens to run. As the kits ran, they heard the screams of their parents being slaughtered. They eventually reached the mountain pass, where the rogues caught up with them. Sparrow's older brother, Patch, told him to climb into a small crevice where he could hide and be safe. He told him not to come out, no matter what. Obediently, Sparrow obeyed. The rogues attacked his four siblings and slaughtered them, one by one. In horror, Sparrow watched, but he did not leave his hiding spot. Even when the rogues left, he remained there for two days. Petrified, he snuck out from his hiding place. He had never been a great hunter or fighter as a kitten--but he learned to defend himself and hunt for himself until he was found upon by a passing rogue, who recognized him and tried to kill him. He managed to fend him off, but received two gaping wounds. Injured and weak, he stumbled into the woods...
mate
n/a

Applestep

rank
warrior
rank wanted
deputy
basic description
peach-coloured tabby with amber eyes.
detailed description
a smaller, long-pelted peach coloured tabby with bold amber coloured eyes. She has small ears, a pink nose, light beige pawpads that are white around the sides and a short patch of fur that is pale and stiff along her left thigh that goes up to her hip from where the fur had been previously burned off. Her whiskers are very long, giving her an incredible ability to sense her way around in the dark. She is also noted for her impeccable sense of smell.
personality
Applestep is a fairly cheerful and optimistic she-cat. As she is young, she has quite the amount of energy to tire out older warriors with ease. She is not put down easily and does not like to see much violence, though she will fight if she has to. It doesn't take much to snap her out of her 'happy-go-lucky' personality. Despite her seeming sort of dim she is actually quite intelligent, and has a great lore of Twolegs.
background
Applestep used to be a kittypet. Yes. It might be obvious due to her considerably 'soft' personality, but she never speaks about it. She lived with an older folk who cared for her quite well as a kitten. In fact, she never even thought of an outside life or considered it. It seemed...raw and violent to her. But one night, the unthinkable happened. A stray wire in the house where she lived sparked and the house went ablaze. Barely conscious and coloured gray from the smoke, the little kitten managed to squeeze out through a gap in the screen-door, saving her life. But...her owner wasn't so lucky. She never knew he died, but she was so terrified of the flames she fled into the woods and got herself lost. She could have gone back, but in her heart...she knew her owner had died. So, she went to the woods where she decided to make a new life. She did not last long--she was attacked by several wildcats and almost starved. She was saved by a passing warrior who saw promise in her and took her in. She now resides with SunClan.[/b][/size]
mate
n/a
Last edited by fletch on Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    Image Image Image
      ME GO, YOU STAY.
      ━━━( NO FOLLOWING . )━━━

╔═══════════════════════╗
      { || link | link | link || }

insert text here.

╚═══════════════════════╝
      Image Image
      fletch

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby ℱ ᴀ ɪ ʀ ʏ Ƭ ᴀ ɪ ℒ » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:13 pm

{ Accepted and I will let Goldenleaf be medicine cat again but please do try to remain very active as that is an important role. }

Thunderstar snarled to her and turned his back on her as he padded over to Bristlepelt, Fridigtime and Solsticetalon. "Patrol."

Solsticetalon turned cold eyes to the warrior and was about to reply when they were ordered on patrol.
      ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
      ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
      ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
      ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
      ℱ ᴀ ɪ ʀ ʏ Ƭ ᴀ ɪ ℒ

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby ferriswheelsdayoff » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:57 am

ℱ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴇ ɴ ℒ ᴇ ᴀ ғ wrote:
      plushii wrote:
      Owlfeather
      Mood -- Happy.| Mate -- Echostorm| Doing -- Talking.| Place -- Camp.|
      "Oh please, you'll get one before me, no doubt." She purred, sitting beside him.

Gonna make a medicine cat, is that alright?)

{ Sure }

Echostorm smiled and glanced at her. "I don't need one, I have you."

Owlfeather
      Mood -- Happy.| Mate -- Echostorm| Doing -- Talking.| Place -- Camp.|
      She purred. "Still, wouldn't you like to watch an apprentice grow up?"
      ferriswheelsdayoff

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Re: ❂│S ᴜ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴀ ɴ v.2│❂│Accepting│❂│

Postby _DRAGON_CLAWS_ » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:04 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      ✦ ✦ Vividpaw ✦ ✦

Place: camp Thoughts: ... Feeling: Excited Talking to: Volantstar

"Are we going to do any training today?" She asked excitedly. She was a fairly new apprentice and eager to learn, especially from the clan leader.

☲ ☲ Bristlepelt ☲ ☲

Place: camp Thoughts: ... Feeling: Annoyed Talking to: ...

Bristlepelt growled lowly at Thunderstorm. His grudges against his mother, Volantstar were absurd. It was ruining him as a warrior all together. If Thunderstorm didn't see it soon he would become an angry wreck. Or at least thats what Bristlepelt believed as he listened to his angry insulting thoughts about Volantstar. But he nodded back to Thuderstorm with a clear glare in his eyes and followed.

my deviantart ✖ signature made by Satiine
      _DRAGON_CLAWS_

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby Thistill » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:54 am

Volantstar looked at Vividpaw. "Of course." She purred to the she-cat softly. "What do you want to work on today? I'll let you choose." She mewed to her Apprentice, curling her tail over her paws. "Oh, and if you haven't ate yet go do it, I want you to be at your best."

Frigidtime glanced over at Solsticetalon, he was going to speak to the tom, try to be friendly but didn't have the opportunity. He looked back over to Thunderstorm and nodded his head to the cat, seeing how angry he looked.
      Thistill

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby fletch » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:09 am

OOC: Stripedpaw, Applestep and Sparrowcatcher open C;

Alone in the camp and quite bored, Sparrowcatcher wandered aimlessly, glancing back and forth at the fresh-kill pile. He had recently awoken, but felt restless. With nothing else to do, the tom lay down and his chin bumped against the earth, his tail wrapping around him.
        Image Image Image
          ME GO, YOU STAY.
          ━━━( NO FOLLOWING . )━━━

insert text here.

Image Image
          fletch

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

Postby ℱ ᴀ ɪ ʀ ʏ Ƭ ᴀ ɪ ℒ » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:30 am

Solsticetalon glared as Fridigtime was told to come on the patrol also.

Thunderstorm snarled to Bristlepelt as he saw the glare, he knew Volantstar's kits hat grudges agaisnt him but he did not care. None of this was his fault, it was all his deceitful sister's fault.

Echostorm smiled. "I suppose."

{ :3 }

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
          ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
          ℱ ᴀ ɪ ʀ ʏ Ƭ ᴀ ɪ ℒ

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

Postby Thistill » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:00 am

Frigidtime nudged Solsticetalon a little. "This gives us time to get to know each other better." He said affetionately to the other tom, and looked around, feeling his heart sink, he wsa upset his family was dead besides his father and knew he could never tell Malicestar about Dawnwhisper and Splashpaw being dead.

Reveriedaze padded over to Sparrowcatcher and sat next to him, wrapping her tail over her paws and twitching her ear, looking down at him with her green gaze. "What's wrong with you?"
          Thistill

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

Postby _DRAGON_CLAWS_ » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:06 am

✦ ✦ Vividpaw ✦ ✦

Place: camp Thoughts: ... Feeling: calm Talking to: Volantstar

Vividpaw smiled and flicked her tail in happiness before she responded. "Fighting, maybe? I think I'm going good in hunting but I need some work in battle," she meowed thoughtfully.

☲ ☲ Bristlepelt ☲ ☲

Place: camp Thoughts: ... Feeling: Annoyed Talking to: Patrol

Bristlepelt rolled his eyes and continued to walk with the group. "So, where are we going?"

my deviantart ✖ signature made by Satiine
          _DRAGON_CLAWS_

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

Postby fletch » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:14 am

OOC: Almost got the forums done. I'll edit my previous post when I'm finished.

Sparrowcatcher glanced up at the she-cat, then gave a short response: "Ah, nothing." He paused, then went on. "Tired, is all. I had a short sleep," His green gaze shifted over to the camp entrance. Perhaps a patrol would return soon.
          "You haven't gone hunting today, have you?" The tom offered, with a flick of his ear.
            Image Image Image
              ME GO, YOU STAY.
              ━━━( NO FOLLOWING . )━━━

insert text here.

Image Image
              fletch

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist