HoneyClan vs MysteryClan Join us or Fight us?

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: HoneyClan vs MysteryClan Join us or Fight us?

Postby м.о.с.н.а ! » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:21 am

Leafpaw rose to her paws, her tail flicking with excitement. She was determined and ready. "Yes." Her mew was bold, confident, and quite happy. She watched as Blizzardstar neared. "Do you think I will get a Mentor soon?" Her question was directed to Waterpool and she had leaned over to whisper it in the Warrior's ear.

The dogs are in full command now. No more humans roam the Earth. Just dogs and other sorts of animals and creatures. The dogs have made a large come back and are more intelligent than ever, for the human scientists tested on them and did research before the human population disappeared. Now the canines are more complex, smarter. They made packs, and now the spotlight is on them. It's the time of your life.

click the banner to join.
м.о.с.н.а !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perry <3 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:23 am

Waterpool nodded. "I'm sure you will." she meowed. "An apprentice can't go on without a mentor." she mewed.

Sig Under Construction
Perry <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby м.о.с.н.а ! » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:31 am

A comforted, reassuring smile went across Leafpaw's face. "Yeah, I agree. Thanks for the reassurance." She felt better now, more confident and more calm.

The dogs are in full command now. No more humans roam the Earth. Just dogs and other sorts of animals and creatures. The dogs have made a large come back and are more intelligent than ever, for the human scientists tested on them and did research before the human population disappeared. Now the canines are more complex, smarter. They made packs, and now the spotlight is on them. It's the time of your life.

м.о.с.н.а !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perry <3 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:37 am

Waterpool stood up. "We better get going now." she meowed.

Splatterpelt nudged Ravenshadow. "Lets go! Who-ever catches it wins!" he meowed.

Sig Under Construction
Perry <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby м.о.с.н.а ! » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:38 am

Leafpaw nodded her agreement. She flicked her tail towards the exit. "Lead the way." She actually found it more polite for a Warrior to lead the way, though she wasn't exactly sure why.

м.о.с.н.а !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perry <3 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:40 am

Waterpool padded out side of camp. "Now we just wait for Blizzardstar." she meowed.

Sig Under Construction
Perry <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keriae » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:40 am

Ravenshadow giggled. "Unless you've noticed, I've got it here." She nodded to the dead squirrel under her paws.
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby м.о.с.н.а ! » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:41 am

Leafpaw followed Waterpool, her tail held high and proud. "Okay." She let out a soft, yet long sigh.

м.о.с.н.а !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perry <3 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:43 am

Splatterpelt laughed. "I guess you are faster then me!" he looked around. "I hear the rabbit you scared off." he got into a hunters crouch and darted off. The rabbit almost in his paws.

Sig Under Construction
Perry <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keriae » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:48 am

Ravenshadow sat down, waiting for Splatterpelt to catch his rabbit.
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me