ℂГϴШℕ KIЯIИ | for owners only | open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ℂГϴШℕ KIЯIИ | for owners only | open

Postby fantasy girl » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:15 am

~*.:Fenyetta.:*~

I stomped my hoof hard in the ground and snorted loudly making some grasstraws fly when my hoof ripped them up. I asked him once again:
''Who are you?''
Just because I was small did't mean he could ignore me like that, I wanted my answer and wasen't going to stop asking untill he answered me. I looked confusingly around at the other Kirins, what was the big fuss about?
A dear friend | The Soap | Wifey | Twin sister | Precious Gosling
➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳
WMEs | CKs | W.O.I |Short story gallery | My 200 WME Challenge | My dA | The Equid Gifting Game

Misc. wrote:Song; Houses - Beginnings
Thinking; hhhhhhhh I'll start my full lease on a horse 15th of September, so excited

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

fantasy girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᚻadou » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:17 am

--I should probably post now .___. I will soon .3.
everyone is auto-accepted & can start whenever they like c: --
hi hello this is ᚻadou, i like deer, drawing, rp & bugs
🕷 i collect spiders 🕷
DeviantArt - Toyhouse - TEF

ᚻadou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:20 am

T H O R I N
Thorn glanced at the cow that seemed slightly irritated. He noticed her tone had a hue of anger, as well as curiousness hidden beneath the layer of sass and annoyance. "I am Thorin," he said calmly, his knowledgeable eyes landing to meet the cow's gaze. With his simple words, he hoped the cow would remember the story, now legend of him- the bull that avenged his father's death and then silently left at the young age of 3, never to be seen again. He tilted his head forward a bit, his neck arching and horns pointed up a bit more.
woah guys, i'm back, after a very long time.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantasy girl » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:41 am

I looked dumbly at him, wow a name. Was that really all this fuss was about? A single little name?
I chewed on some leftover grass I had and asked:
''Okey, still dosen't ring any bells if that what you are seeking with only giving your name''
I had never heard the legend of Thorin, I had joined this herd a few years back, but since I was friendless I had been on the sideline all the time, not being able to hear any of the famous legends and tales. My mom had been a herdless cow, and she haden't known any good stories, expect the ones she made up. As a calf I had often tried telling the same stories to other Kirins and calves, but ended always up being laughed and mocked at. My mom had been a loner and somekind of a stranger to her last herd. I have no idea why, but the herd had a grudge over my now dead mom. Sadness fell over my face, erasing the sassiness and annoyed facade, like somekind of a shadow. And a sigh let through my mouth, my mom had died in a young age. Unfair.
I had been on an exploring when I lost my mom and my old herd, I looked up at the bull and said:
''Look, I don't know the legends or romurs going around in these herds, my mom wasen't exactly the most liked cow and it seems like I'm sharing the same destiny. So could you please just tell what all this fuss is about?
He have had several bull kirins going around, but what is so special about you?''
WMEs | CKs | W.O.I |Short story gallery | My 200 WME Challenge | My dA | The Equid Gifting Game

Thinking; hhhhhhhh I'll start my full lease on a horse 15th of September, so excited

fantasy girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ghost. » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:01 pm

Bentley:.

In the commotion the grey bull turned his head, giving some grazing cows a glance and noticing Gabriel far off where he was sleeping in the shades of a lone tree again. Of course. It earned a sigh from him and he turned his full attention back towards Thorin again, listening carefully while his golden gaze shifted over the black coat and up along his neck to eventually lock his gaze upon the male's face. He remembered Thorin very well, being an older teenager at the time the black male had been born and grown up with the herd before the incident. On the battlefield he had fought alongside Thorin's father before they'd lost their leader and many herd members to death. Remembering it made his chest grow heavy and his eyes flash darker, he forced himself to snap out of it, quickly shaking his head and snort at the memories plaguing his mind.
Not today, he would not let them slip past the wall today.
"I believe we're all glad that you're alive and healthy." Bentley spoke, tail twitching behind him as he shifted his stance, prepared to let the male pass if he so wished. After all, it was his herd, Bentley had just been standing aside and keeping a watching eye over them when in need of it. "It was a great loss that day, but time heals our wounds, having our leader back is a great comfort."

The bull have a deep nod as a bow towards Thorin, excusing himself to the cows and departed from the small group to go back to his daily routine.
He ended up not far off where he was still able to hear them before he dragged in a deep breath of the fresh air. Ears twitched and turned upon his head when he stood still and just listened for a moment, gaze locked on something invisible before the spell seemed to break and he lowered his head. He was sure Thorin had a lot to tell from his years away from the herd, but showing respect Bentley simply decided to give him some space for now, all the cows asking questions was enough.
He lifted his glance slightly, peeking over the grass towards Gabriel who stirred from his slumber.
ImageImage
xxx
xxx
xxx
»Thinking: Workworkwork
»Doing: Working on commissions!
»Now playing: Find A Way - SafetySuit

» WME herd » Nukittas » dA » Ask.fm »
.Ghost.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:09 am

T H O R I N
"It is a long story," he said to the cow, who looked less anxious now, a bit more curious maybe, her eyes seeming to gleam in the sun. Turning to look at Bentley he nodded to his fellow bull in respect before looking back to the cow. "I was a young bull of 3 when I saw my father lose his head in a battle in which I fought beside him," he began slowly and calmly, each word sounding almost melodious off of his slurred tongue. "I avenged his death and fought back, killing the leader of our rival herd, but once the battle was lost and won, I turned to look at what was left of our herd," he paused for a second, meeting the eyes of the other cows as well before turning back to Fenyetta's. "It was five of us left, bleeding and hurt, as we glanced from corpse to corpse. Why I walked into those woods and did not return for sixteen years, well that is for me to know, but it is what happened. But I am here now, and I see my herd was quite well off."
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantasy girl » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:25 am

I didn't knew exactly how to react, the way he described it didn't really make me feel somekind of burden or lost memory. So I simply nodded, done with my questions for now.
I gazed over at the other mares, and I raised half an eyebrow, when I noticed Wykka who looked a bit anxious and I started to ponder at some random thoughts that popped into my mind, flicking my tail randomly. I really didn't have any more question, but I was curious about this giant of an Kirin. I could sense and feel the sunrays warming my chilled back from the night before and sent a shiver through my body. It was hopefully going to be a cloudy, but warm day.

fantasy girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᚻadou » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:24 am

V A N D E T T A

Vandetta snorted, throwing her large black head up, and turning to look for Reiki, who was, as always, right behind her. She chuckled, turning her attention to the large group of kirins gathered near the forest. Strange, she thought, since most were scared of it. She tilted her head, spotting the shiny black coat of a kirin she had never seen before. Curiosity quickly grabbed her, as she galloped over to Bentley, the oldest but not elderly, kirin of the herd.
    "Who's the black bull over there, I've never seen him before?" she said to him, seeing as he had already check it all out, and most likely knew who he was.

-----

R E I K I

Reiki nickered as Vandetta turned around. She usually stayed close behind the cow, her only friend. She blinked as she saw that Van's attention was stolen by a crowd of Cows around a bull, Reiki rolled her eyes, as she slowly followed the black cow, towards Bentley. She trotted leisurely behind her, taking a peek at the cow magnet strolling out of the forest. She'd never seen a Bull with black fur, only Van, maybe they were siblings? Nah, she would have known. She kept staring at him. Narrowing her eyes to get a better look from behind Van. She glanced over at Van, who seemed busy with Bentley, Reiki smirked, trotting away, near the big black bull.
hi hello this is ᚻadou, i like deer, drawing, rp & bugs
🕷 i collect spiders 🕷
DeviantArt - Toyhouse - TEF

ᚻadou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nellas » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:25 am

Wykka
      Wykka’s eyes were soft and curious in an otherwise collected face held at careful impassiveness. She’d come close enough to the little cluster to see the gleam of silver in Thorin’s rich coat, and hear his story spoken in a voice that was deep and calm, but with an unmistakable air of authority, as, she supposed, was carried in his bloodlines. Her heart was thrumming erratically, roaring in her ears, but years of practice held her face still. She knew how he was, how the almost casual tone in his voice might belie how important the tale really was to him. If it was that, well, she was the same way. Wykka had suffered loss of her own, and her heart twisted still in old grief and tears that had never been let out. Yet the mysterious bull’s murmured story had drawn to an end, and here was a place she might step in. Slipping smoothly forwards, Wykka dipped her head in careful respect to the bull, yet her ears did not turn back as they otherwise might, staying pricked with a well-earned air of dignity in her deliberately measured movements. “Thorin,” she spoke his name by way of greeting. “My name is Wykka, I am one of two lead cows here. Though we have gotten along well enough all these years in the absence of a usual leader, I still feel responsible for my kin, and though you may be stepping into place as leader now I will not allow any mistreatment of any of the kirin I have grown to love,” she informed him in the clear ring of her voice, holding his deep blue, almost violet eyes with the steady light of her clear cerulean gaze. Just because he was of the bloodline did not mean that she would tolerate anything that would harm the herd that had taken her in, and she on no terms was afraid to let him know. However, that did not mean she thought ill of him; but he was unknown but for the treasure trove of legends floating around his mysterious disappearance, and she could not trust yet that he would not leave again, as he had sixteen years earlier when his herd needed him most.
Used to be Nellas Lissësúl
befriend me - Divided We Stand - a dear friend - my wmes
Nellas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:39 pm

T H O R I N
Thorin gave a nod to a cow approaching them and then looked at Wykka, who seemed to know her position quite well, and the responsibility of being a lead cow. "Don't worry, Wykka," he said, giving a respectful look and bow of his head to her. "I would never harm another kirin in my herd. I admire your ability to fill the position of lead cow with poise." He complimented the kirin and then looked back at Fenyetta, who had seemed to run out of questions for him.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me