🌺~AspenClan v.3 New and accepting!~🌺

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌺~AspenClan v.3 New and accepting!~🌺

Postby drift. » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:32 am

Cloudpaw
Tom :: 9 moons :: Crush, Yes :: Tagging Otterpaw
Cloudpaw trotted up to Otterpaw, "Great job!" he praised, purring. "We could share that with Skip, if you're ok with that." he flicked his tail across the brown tom's flank teasingly, "I'm sure she'll enjoy your company." before his denmate could react he grabbed the rabbit and raced back to camp, laughing quietly at his subtle joke. Reaching the entrance, he slowed to a brisk walk, pausing in the middle of camp for Otterpaw. The hare was big, well fed, and could feed all four friends.

Skip
Female:: Crush, TBD :: 8 moons :: Tagging Pigeonpaw

The rust colored apprentice dipped her head to Pigeonpaw, "Thanks Pigeonpaw, I'll see you tonight." she mewed sleepily before turning to make her way into the apprentice den. She barely noticed her stomach growling as she closed her heavy eyelids and drifted into a dreamless sleep..
-sleeping- but feel free to wake her up

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:36 am

Rainpaw's fur bristled, showing that she was clearly annoyed."Listen Shadepaw, im not jealous. Your not getting the point!"she dug her claws into the ground, trying her best to calm down."One day all of these she-cats will find a loyal mate and you'll find yourself all alone. Then you might realize your mistakes."she gave a small shake of her head."Do you really want that?"

ooh Cloudpaw finding romance))
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:40 am

Shadowpaw
she stopped "Ya kno-" she cut herself off and sat there staring at how Rainpaw snapped.
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echoclouds » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:43 am

| Otterpaw |

| Camp | Mate/Crush: None | Male | Tags: Cloudpaw |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Thanks!, but you helped me catch it" he responded "I don't mind!" he meowed as cloudpaw took the rabbit and raced back to camp and ran through the forest into the camp entrance.

| Orangepaw |

| Medicine cat's den | Mate/Crush: None | Female | Tags: Open |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
She sat in the medicine cat's den. organizing the herbs. (yet again)
echoclouds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌺~AspenClan v.3~🌺~Post: Echosong & Shadepaw~🌺

Postby Ξ›lpha » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:44 am

Echosong || She-cat || 25 moons || Warrior || Scent: Pine || Crush: Win her over/open || Tags; Open for interaction

Echosong yawned, exposing her sharp teeth. She got up and squeezed out the warriors den, then went through her stretching routine. She had been out hunting earlier that morning, but it seemed as though the fresh-kill pile had gone down quite a bit since then. Oh well, I should go hunt, she thought. Echosong glanced around to see whether anyone else looked keen enough to join her, but no one seemed to really be hanging around for someone to hunt with. I'll go on my own then, she decided, making her way towards the camp entrance.

Shadepaw|| Tom || 9 moons || Apprentice || Scent: Wood fire || Crush: Later || Tags; Shadowpaw, Rainpaw

"Sure I will." Shadepaw mewed sarcastically. "What do you think, Shadowpaw? Will you stick with me?" He asked the other she-cat, awaiting her objection to Rainpaw. She is soooo jelly, he thought, shooting a charming smile at both she-cats.
⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀ (( π’Šπ’‡ 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒔 π’ˆπ’“π’Šπ’†π’‡ ))l ⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀

ο½‚ο½’ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ο½“ ο½ˆο½…ο½Œο½ŒοΌ‡ο½“ ο½’ο½ο½‰ο½Ž ll⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀

⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀lll 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄'𝘿 π™π™π˜Όπ˜Ώπ™€ π˜Όπ™‡π™‡ π™ˆπ™” π™π™Šπ™ˆπ™Šπ™π™π™Šπ™’π™Ž

⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀ll β†ͺ ' [ ❝ π…πŽπ‘ ❞ ]- ↩ ⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀

β†ͺβ†ͺImage

just one yesterday - fall out boy
Ξ›lpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:45 am

Shadowpaw
"Umm.." she wasnt sure to tell the truth or stay sarcastic.
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:49 am

Rainpaw looked over at Shadowpaw, praying to starclan the she-cat would be honest. She didn't want Shadepaw getting the answer he wanted as he was already much to overconfident."See, even she doesn't seem to give in to your 'charm' so maybe you can get the point."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:53 am

Cloudpaw
Tom :: 9 moons :: Crush, Yes :: Tagging Otterpaw and Pigeonpaw
Cloudpaw sat down and began grooming his chest fur. He noticed the loner was gone from Pigeonpaw's side and the bengal apprentice hopped over to him, "Hey Pigeonpaw would you want to share this with Otterpaw and I in the apprentice den." Cloudpaw dropped the hare and glanced towards the apprentice den, hearing soft snoring, "Skip went to bed early? She wouldn't mind us waking her for food, do you think?" he noticed how the loner had a giant appetite.

Skip
Female:: Crush, TBD :: 8 moons :: Tagging Pigeonpaw

The rust colored apprentice dipped her head to Pigeonpaw, "Thanks Pigeonpaw, I'll see you tonight." she mewed sleepily before turning to make her way into the apprentice den. She barely noticed her stomach growling as she closed her heavy eyelids and drifted into a dreamless sleep..
-sleeping- but feel free to wake her up

hey! im drift
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:00 am

Pigeonpaw was deep in thought, remembering his time as a kit. This was something he usually thought about, always ending in the same question. Suddenly he heard a voice, making him jump."Oh! Hi Cloudpaw!"he greeted the tom."Um, sure. That sounds good."when the other apprentice spoke of Skip he turned his attention to the apprentice den."Well she seemed tired, but im sure she won't mind. Besides, she needs to eat to build up her strength."he answered after a few moments.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemonteabean » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:05 am

Fawnheart|She-cat|38 moons|Tags: N/A

Fawnheart lounged in camp, her eyes focused on a few cats not far away. She looked for trouble, ready to defend. Her green-cough encounter as a kit had left her with limited energy and not a lot of spunk. But she tried to be approachable. Of course, many cats did approach her already for help solving a problem.

"I wish there was something to do," Fawnheart complained. She was usually out hunting, but today she was confined to camp. A small cough made the medicine cat deny her the excitement of even hunting. They were careful cats, but Fawnheart couldn't blame them.
β€œYou know you're in love when you can't fall
asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss
β€œYou only live once, but if you do it right,
once is enough.”
― Mae West
lemonteabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes