🌺~AspenClan v.3 New and accepting!~🌺

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌺~AspenClan v.3 New and accepting!~🌺

Postby drift. » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:35 am

Cloudpaw
Cloudpaw led the way and soon spotted the tiny brown body of a rabbit. He nodded to Otterpaw to o around and wait for Cloudpaw to scare it into Otterpaw's paws.

Skip
Skip glanced at Pigeonpaw curiously, he kept looking towards the two toms before they left camp in a hurry, "What's up with those two?" she asked casually, drawing her tongue over injured leg to clean it out. She yawned, getting worn out easily.

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:37 am

"I think they went out to hunt."Pigeonpaw answered, returning his attention to Skip."Otterpaw is my best friend, so I expect all will go well. Hes a really sweet tom."he reminded himself to talk to his friend later, but so far he hadn't had the chance with everything going on.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echoclouds » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:39 am

| Otterpaw |

| Apprentice's den | Mate/Crush: None | Male | Tags: Cloudpaw |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
He nodded to cloudpaw. and waited for him to catch the rabbit.
echoclouds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythicalbeast » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:00 am

~Cheesecake~

[|She-cat||23 moons||Sent;: Honey|| Crush;:Fang||Kittypet||Tags;:Fang]

"That's so amazing" she meowed nicely.

~Tiqua~

[|she-cat||19 moons||Crush;: TBD|Loner|Tags;:Twistedface,Marina, black turf, open|]

Tiqua nodded, but in her mind she thought "easy for you to say." She was struck on the nose, but not bad enough to leave a scar on her pelt that was not mattered with some blood. "What's the idea do we run" she hissed.
Mythicalbeast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:14 am

Cloudpaw
Tom :: 9 moons :: Crush, Yes :: Tagging Otterpaw
Cloudpaw stalked towards the prey, jumping out of the frond of ferns he was hiding in and spooked the rabbit towards Otterpaw. The rabbit swerved to the side, making Cloudpaw growl in annoyance. In one swift bound he cut it off and gave it a sharp swipe across the haunches to send it right into his denmate's paws.

Skip
Female:: Crush, TBD :: 8 moons :: Tagging Pigeonpaw
Skip nodded, raising an eyebrow at Pigeonpaw. She shook out her pelt and looked sympathetically at him through a long yawn, "I'm sorry Pigeonpaw, but I think I'll go try out that nest Cloudpaw made for me..." she began towards the apprentice den, "Your leader won't mind if I wait 'till tomorrow will he?" she asked, another yawn enveloping her words.

hey! im drift
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:45 am

Pigeonpaw gave a small nod to Skip."You must be exhausted after such a long day."he knew it wouldn't have been easy for her, especially as she did have a crippled hind leg."Go ahead and get some rest, im sure he won't mind. I'll talk to him later and put in a good word for you."he promised before giving his chest fur a few quick licks.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌺~AspenClan v.3~🌺~Post: Echosong & Shadepaw~🌺

Postby Ξ›lpha » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:59 am

Echosong || She-cat || 25 moons || Warrior || Scent: Pine || Crush: Win her over/open || Tags; Open for interaction

Echosong yawned, exposing her sharp teeth. She got up and squeezed out the warriors den, then went through her stretching routine. She had been out hunting earlier that morning, but it seemed as though the fresh-kill pile had gone down quite a bit since then. Oh well, I should go hunt, she thought. Echosong glanced around to see whether anyone else looked keen enough to join her, but no one seemed to really be hanging around for someone to hunt with. I'll go on my own then, she decided, making her way towards the camp entrance.

Shadepaw|| Tom || 9 moons || Apprentice || Scent: Wood fire || Crush: Later || Tags; Shadowpaw, Rainpaw

Shadepaw glanced at Shadowpaw. "I'm sure you do, darling, but there might be a competition for that place in my life." He told her, still unable to recognise the heavy sarcasm in the she-cat's voice. He looked at Rainpaw, a shocked expression on his face. "I'm not messing around, and definitely not with every she-cat!" He protested loudly. Shadepaw frowned at Rainpaw. "What do mean 'mature'? I'm already mature enough...and I'm good looking" He meowed indignantly.

((I wrote this up last night, but my parents ordered me to bed before I could click submit))
⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀ (( π’Šπ’‡ 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒔 π’ˆπ’“π’Šπ’†π’‡ ))l ⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀

ο½‚ο½’ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ο½“ ο½ˆο½…ο½Œο½ŒοΌ‡ο½“ ο½’ο½ο½‰ο½Ž ll⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀

⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀lll 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄'𝘿 π™π™π˜Όπ˜Ώπ™€ π˜Όπ™‡π™‡ π™ˆπ™” π™π™Šπ™ˆπ™Šπ™π™π™Šπ™’π™Ž

⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀ll β†ͺ ' [ ❝ π…πŽπ‘ ❞ ]- ↩ ⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀

β†ͺβ†ͺImage

just one yesterday - fall out boy
Ξ›lpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:09 am

Rainpaw wanted to yell at the tom, to try and make him understand what he was doing wrong, but she knew that wouldn't help."Even if you only flirt with a few she-cats, you could hurt one, or even more. You think your so attractive and you act as if every cat wants you, but sometimes you need to know how to act your age."she explained, trying to remain calm as she did so. If she couldn't get through to him then she had a feeling he would eventually learn the hard way.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echoclouds » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:20 am

| Otterpaw |

| Forest | Mate/Crush: None | Male | Tags: Cloudpaw |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
As his denmate swiped the rabbit right to his paws. He swiftly bit it and ended it.

| Orangepaw |

| Medicine cat's den | Mate/Crush: None | Female | Tags: Open |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
She sat in the medicine cat's den. organizing the herbs. (yet again)
echoclouds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌺~AspenClan v.3~🌺~Post: Echosong & Shadepaw~🌺

Postby Ξ›lpha » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:27 am

Echosong || She-cat || 25 moons || Warrior || Scent: Pine || Crush: Win her over/open || Tags; Open for interaction

Echosong yawned, exposing her sharp teeth. She got up and squeezed out the warriors den, then went through her stretching routine. She had been out hunting earlier that morning, but it seemed as though the fresh-kill pile had gone down quite a bit since then. Oh well, I should go hunt, she thought. Echosong glanced around to see whether anyone else looked keen enough to join her, but no one seemed to really be hanging around for someone to hunt with. I'll go on my own then, she decided, making her way towards the camp entrance.

Shadepaw|| Tom || 9 moons || Apprentice || Scent: Wood fire || Crush: Later || Tags; Shadowpaw, Rainpaw

"Rainpaw, please. I'm never going to hurt anyone. And I am very attractive, thank you, and I do act my age." Shadeptaw argued. "It's very obvious that you're just jealous. Jealous that I am so good looking that all the she-cats flock to me, and that you feel as though you won't have a chance. It's ok, Rainpaw, you're very pretty, you don't need to worry." He reassured the she-cat, genuinely believing that this is how she felt.
⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀ (( π’Šπ’‡ 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒔 π’ˆπ’“π’Šπ’†π’‡ ))l ⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀

ο½‚ο½’ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ο½“ ο½ˆο½…ο½Œο½ŒοΌ‡ο½“ ο½’ο½ο½‰ο½Ž ll⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀

⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀lll 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄'𝘿 π™π™π˜Όπ˜Ώπ™€ π˜Όπ™‡π™‡ π™ˆπ™” π™π™Šπ™ˆπ™Šπ™π™π™Šπ™’π™Ž

⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀ll β†ͺ ' [ ❝ π…πŽπ‘ ❞ ]- ↩ ⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀

β†ͺβ†ͺImage

just one yesterday - fall out boy
Ξ›lpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me