||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby Mintu1 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:24 am

Kai||Male||Deputy||Vaporeon||Mate: Taiga||Tags: ???

Kai couldn't believe his eyes when the monster just dissapeared. It had happend so fast. Now two of the clan members were gone, maybe even forever? Kai quickly came to his senses again. "Is everyone alright? Is anyone hurt?" He called to the now quiet clearing. "I-I have some basic knowlesge of medecine if someone needs help" He added remembering everything his mother had taught him while he had still been a loner.

Kyoko||Female||Warrior||Espeon||Crush: None||Tags: Seiko, ???

"How pleasantley dark it is in here" Kyoko commented with an obvious tone of sarcasm. As she heard Seiko speak she looked around her, sure enough there were many more nests around with diffrent pokémon. "I couldn't think that a trainer would need this many of us" She said thoughtfully, just where was this monster heading?

Rin||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Crush: None||Tags: reserved

Rin slowly creeped up on the birds, using the skills she had learned from Mikasa. The birds had no way of knowing she was approaching. The could feel the wind against her face ruffling fur. It carried a strong scent of Taillow, this would be an easy scare.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:28 am

Roxas/male/eevee/four moons old/loner/Tags: Same as Sora

He saw the giant metal thing take the espeon and other evolution away. "SORA! After it!" Follows the metal thing with Sora not too far away.

Sora/male/eevee/four moons old/loner/Tags: Roxas and all who are in trouble

He watched the metal thing speed away and deep inside his heart he knew the espeon and her friend had to rescued. "Coming brother!"
Don't worry, I'm a friend
Please join
Wolves of incarnation Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3818142
Fox mobs of Chicago
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3876391&p=120121837#p120121837
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:31 am

Suko|| female || loner|| shiny Eevee (evolves into shiny Leafeon)||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: a cool Eevee named Midnight! Oh and, Yolus
Suko sat up, her tail wagging furiously. "Yes!" She squeaked, the thought of the night was such a beautiful vision. "I stayed up all night once and I just looked at the sky thinking if I closed my eyes for one moment I would miss something wonderful." She smiled softly, "and it turns out I was right, I have seen stars stamped into the night sky that were as bright at the moon itself." She tilted her head slightly, "isn't that awesome?"

~~~~~
Meeku|| female || warrior || Leafeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: Seiko
Meeku is asleep

~~~~~
Eosa|| female || kit || Eevee then Vaporeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: wh-where did everyone go? (Kai)
Eosa let out a small squeak when she heard familiar muffled words from one of her clan mates. Her tail twitched with pain when she tried to move, her body aching all over.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:49 am

Taiga||Female||Warrior||Glaceon||Kai is her mate||Tags: Open
Taiga remained silent now, lost for words. What could she say? This was her fault... If it weren't for her, none of this would be happening... The guilt felt as if it were eating her up.

Chiaki||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Open||Tags: Kyoko, ???
Chiaki shook her head. "You can't just chase it like that... Monsters are far faster than we are." Closing her eyes, Chiaki let out a loud sigh.

Seiko||Female||Medicine Eevee||Leafeon||Open||Tags: Kyoko
Seiko merely shook her head. What was she expected to say in this situation? What could she say? The medicine Eevee began to openly sob.

Makoto||Male||Warrior||Sylveon||D-don't ask!||Tags: The action~!
Makoto shook his head. "I-I'll help bring any of the injured Eevees back to camp," he volunteered. He would speak with Kai about what he knew later; now wasn't the time.
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:57 am

Kai||Male||Deputy||Vaporeon||Mate: Taiga||Tags: Makoto, ???

Kai gave Makoto a thankful smile. "Could you pick up Eosa?" The vaporeon asked the Sylveon, while he walked to pick up Eve. "All the rest of you can walk back right?" The deputy then asked concerned. He didn't want to leave anyone behind.

Kyoko||Female||Warrior||Espeon||Crush: None||Tags: Seiko, ???

Remaining quiet Kyoko gave Seiko comforting nudges. "We will get out of here, I know we will" She mewed trying to make the medecine eevee feel better. She wasn't sure if she believed her own words but what else could she say?

Rin||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Crush: None||Tags: reserved

Rin slowly creeped up on the birds, using the skills she had learned from Mikasa. The birds had no way of knowing she was approaching. The could feel the wind against her face ruffling fur. It carried a strong scent of Taillow, this would be an easy scare.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:00 am

Axel/male/Flareon/unknown/loner/Tags: everybody

The cloaked figure watched from the shadows before chasing after the brave little eevee's. He found them tiring, picked them up, put them on his back and ran after the monster.
Please join
Fox mobs of Chicago
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:36 am

Axel/male/Flareon/unknown/loner/Tags: Sora and Roxas

He ran until his paws got tired. "Sorry guys. But I can't run forever besides I have a feeling we're not supposed to rescue them yet. That's what my heart is telling me anyway. I'm Axel by the way. That's A-X-E-L, got it memorized?

Sora/male/eevee/four moons old/loner/Tags: Roxas and Axel
"Yep. I'm Sora and this is my brother Roxas. What was that thing? What are the others trapped in? And what are the two-legged things?

"And most importantly how do we rescue them?"

"That was a monster, those were cages, and I've heard the tribe pokemon call them Two-legs. Now as to rescuing them.. Now that's hard. But for now.. Were you two hurt in the fight?"

"I got kicked."

Checks it out. "Hmm.... You'll be fine though you may want to eat an oran berry just to make sure."
Please join
Fox mobs of Chicago
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:40 am

Suko|| female || loner|| shiny Eevee (evolves into shiny Leafeon)||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: a cool Eevee named Midnight! Oh and, Yolus
Suko sat up, her tail wagging furiously. "Yes!" She squeaked, the thought of the night was such a beautiful vision. "I stayed up all night once and I just looked at the sky thinking if I closed my eyes for one moment I would miss something wonderful." She smiled softly, "and it turns out I was right, I have seen stars stamped into the night sky that were as bright at the moon itself." She tilted her head slightly, "isn't that awesome?"

~~~~~
Meeku|| female || warrior || Leafeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: Seiko
Meeku is asleep

~~~~~
Eosa|| female || kit || Eevee then Vaporeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: wh-where did everyone go? (Kai)
Eosa let out a small squeak when she heard familiar muffled words from one of her clan mates. Her tail twitched with pain when she tried to move, her body aching all over.

Zeua|| male || loner || Vaporeon || mate/crush: pm me!|| tags: open!
Zeua wandered around the forest floor, his tail flicking with each step he took. "This is getting quite annoying... Where does one find food around here." He growled, clawing at the grass and pulled some out and threw it as far as he could. " I'm starving out here. " He grumbled sarcastically, sitting down and wrapped his tail around his paws neatly. "Maybe I'll just sit here for a little." He stated to no one.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:27 pm

Taiga||Female||Warrior||Glaceon||Kai is her mate||Tags: Open
Taiga closed her eyes, trying to relax. Her melancholy seemed to dissipate when she felt what she could describe as a small kick, smiling because of it. "They're okay!"

Chiaki||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Open||Tags: Kyoko, ???
Chiaki looked over at Kai. "I think most of us are okay..." The Eevee shook herself, checking for any injuries.

Seiko||Female||Medicine Eevee||Leafeon||Open||Tags: Kyoko
Seiko looked up at Kyoko, forcing a small smile. "You're right, Kyoko..."

Makoto||Male||Warrior||Sylveon||D-don't ask!||Tags: The action~!
Makoto walked over to Eosa and picked her up by the scruff of her neck. He looked upset at the sight of the kit; what was she doing there anyways?
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:45 pm

(I was looking at Flareon's moveset and it's kinda bad he can't even learn flamethrower with a TM.... I might have to ask permission for Axel to have it.)

He looks around for oran berries, when he does, he calls the brothers over. "This should look familiar."

Sora and Roxas/males/eevees/four moons/loners/Tags: Axel,Open

"Berries!" "I love berries"
Please join
Fox mobs of Chicago
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery