Destinyclan ‣ open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Destinyclan ‣ open

Postby Animals65 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:13 am

Creamflower notices Nettlefern seemed disappointed at her request for an apprentice story and starts to wonder if she offended the elder in any way. Deciding to put it to the back of her mind for now, she does over to where Nettlefern motioned for her to lay down and settles down next to her. Upon hearing what kind of apprentice story she wanted to hear, she thinks for a minute before shrugging. "I honestly don't know." she replied. "I guess whatever is your favorite will do!"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌸 viii, ☾ xiii

Postby Zyn » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:29 am

🌸xxA r c h s o n gxx🌸
═════════════════════════════
🌸 Caretaker || Molly || 31 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Freshbreath || Mentions: Echokit 🌸
      Archsong offer the medicine cat a warm smile as he reassured her that she hadn't been bothering him. She watched as as he ducked into his den and soon after returned with a couple of poppy seeds for Maplecloud. "It seems she has taken it upon herself to help Hazelkit get ready for being an apprentice, they have been working on their hunting crouches all day" she purred. She flicked her ears towards the duo who were making their way steadily across the camp. Maplecloud, who had been moving more smoothly than Archsong had seen in a long time earlier seemed to have slowed down. Concern flickered through her chest but she couldn't bring herself to stop them. Her gaze flickered back to Freshbreath as the tom brought up Echokit. "I worry about Echokit, he is so small... Ah but that is silly worries. Nothing to worry about, just me being overprotective. Other than we are doing well. How is training Specklepaw going? With you as her mentor I am sure she is learning quickly" she purred.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxC e d a r s i g h txx
═════════════════════════════
☾ Warrior || Tom || 15 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Mothmouth & Silentpaw ☽
      Cedarsight was pleased to see that Silentpaw had found some semblance of reassurance in his words. In his mind his friend was more than ready to become a warrior and couldn't fathom why Miragestar and Berryripple hadn't decided to make Silentpaw and warrior. At the sound of Mothmouth's voice he lazily tilted his head towards his friend still sprawled next to him. He decided not to mention that he had been on patrol recently, after all maybe Miragestar and Acaciapetal had forgotten and all three could go on patrol together. Then as though the restlessness rippling through Mothmouth's had spread to Cedarsight, he too felt like he had to get up right then. Pushing himself to his paws he gave his pelt a shake before stretching out a paw and prodding Mothmouth's side. "I'm not sure what the two of you have silently decided on but I'm down for it" he meowed with a huge yawn.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seall » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:21 am

Specklepaw
Short-haired, light grey with darker spots and blue eyes
tags: Archsong & Freshbreath | mentions: Archsong & Freshbreath | Prophecy of Warmth & Light | she-cat | 9 moons | location: camp

Specklepaw, who was sunbathing just outside of the medicine den, groomed her pelt — the rhythmic licking soothing her. However, she was interrupted momentarily when she heard her name. Putting her paw down, she sat up and looked at the she-cat who had just mentioned her. Specklepaw bounded over, feeling energised by the sun and greeted Archsong, who was with her mentor. Although Specklepaw hadn’t overheard the whole conversation, she briefly remembered hearing something about her training. “Training’s going well! But, there are a few things I need to work on.” She meowed and glanced at Freshbreath.
Seall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LiamTheHedgehog » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:56 pm

Tigerpaw ~ Prophecy of Fire ~ 8 Moons ~ Apprentice ~ Mentor: Rainshadow ~ Crush?: Coconutpaw ~ Tags: Coconutpaw ~ Mentions: N/A ~

“Night Patrol? I’ve never really been on one before” he mewed for seemingly no reason.

Hawkshadow ~ Prophecy of Shadows ~ 39 Moons ~ Warrior ~ Apprentice: Morningpaw ~ Crush?: N/A ~ Tags: Sunsetriver ~ Mentions: N/A ~

“Sunsetriver, can you please tell me what you were thinking?” He said also looking at her with a blank expression and with a serious tone in his voice.

Sunsetriver ~ No Prophecy ~ 30 Moons~ Warrior ~ Apprentice: N/A ~ Crush?: Pearshell (developing crush) ~ Tags: Hawkshadow ~ Mentions: Pearshell ~

He’s getting more serious... She thought to herself again Should I tell him? No no he would kill me like I said she added to herself. She would look away from him, catching a glimpse of Pearshell as she looked away

LiamTheHedgehog wrote:Applepaw ~ No Prophecy ~ 7 Moons~ Apprentice ~ Mentor: Lionstride ~ Crush?: Tigerpaw ~ Tags: Open! ~ Mentions: N/A ~

Applepaw was already asleep in the apprentice den for some reason.

(Well guys, imma back! Finally posting my part for the first time in forever ;w; I have made the changes as well and yea! Like I said, imma try and be active again! ^^)
Credit

─────────────────────────────────────────────
Hey hey! Liam the hedgehog here! ^^ (Icon by this Person!)
I Now have a Wattpad! Writing a Fan-Made Warrior Cats book :3
Gifts Are Welcome!! >w< I Love Them A Lot! my birthday is Nov. 8th! :D
Friends on site!: Riley :3 & Black Rose :D (Found site through them!)
Luna owo (first one of our friends to join!) | Samantha (Sam) :p
Tails Jr :v | Did I forget to mention I like birds? I mean like the flying birds :D
And I Do Like Penguins Ban Players ^^ Im A Hufflepuff! :D
Meet The Gang!
─────────────────────────────────────────────
He Bleps and will never live that down:
Pet's name: Fish
Oh? Fish found an egg? That’s cool but where did the earring come from?
LiamTheHedgehog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:18 pm

Creamflower notices Nettlefern seemed disappointed at her request for an apprentice story and starts to wonder if she offended the elder in any way. Deciding to put it to the back of her mind for now, she does over to where Nettlefern motioned for her to lay down and settles down next to her. Upon hearing what kind of apprentice story she wanted to hear, she thinks for a minute before shrugging. "I honestly don't know." she replied. "I guess whatever is your favorite will do!"
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:38 am

𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥 prophecy of empathy ♥
() - ( 38 moons ) - ( deputy ) - ( apprentice: none ) - ( pan ) - ( crush: Freshbreath ) - ( tags: Applepaw )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
♥ As she passed through the clearing, she dipped her head to Silentpaw as well as Cedarsight and Mothmouth. She made a mental note to ask about Silentpaw's training. Acaciapetal paused at the entrance to the apprentices' den, listening to the voices coming from within. There were various apprentices still sleeping in their nests, but she didn't want to wake them up by yelling. Instead, she thought of waking them up individually and checking on them. Acaciapetal padded over to one nest and gently prodded a sleeping pelt with a sheathed paw. "Applepaw? It's moon-high. If you'd like to be considered for patrol or training, it's time for you to get up," she murmured.

𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐫 prophecy of trees 🙞
() - ( 35 moons ) - ( warrior ) - ( apprentice: Pigeonpaw ) - ( straight ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: Rainshadow )
🙞 "I guess it is pretty odd... maybe everyone is looking forward to the night patrol? Or they were just excited about what happened earlier today?" Mousewhisker suggested, just spouting ideas. She knew that everyone's thoughts were racing, including hers.

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐩𝐚𝐰 prophecy of storms ☁
() - ( 9 moons ) - ( apprentice ) - ( mentor: Cavetooth ) - ( bi ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: Stormgrowl & Brookpaw )
☁ He noticed the narrowed eyes of Stormgrowl and hoped she wouldn't say anything. "Okay, that sounds good. I hope we get chosen for patrol," Hailpaw replied quickly. He tried to sound eager, and in a way, he was excited at the prospect of a patrol. However, the thing that made him uneasy was the thought of prophecy training... and the fact that the intensity of the training might increase very soon. Hailpaw hoped she wouldn't speak to the leader. He and Brookpaw would really have to put on their acting skills. "Sooo... what are we supposed to do before the patrol? I mean, if we're even chosen in the first place."

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧 no prophecy ✘
() - ( 97 moons ) - ( elder ) - ( straight ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: Creamflower )
✘ She scoffs at Creamflower's shrug, a little annoyed with her ambivalence. Nevertheless, she scrounges through her head for a good story to tell her. "I don't really have a favorite... but I suppose a good one would be when I first became an apprentice. The prophecies had been going on for generations, and it was normal for apprentices to want a prophecy. However, I didn't. None of my family members had prophecies, and they didn't understand what they were like. So naturally, I wanted to be the same as them and fit in with them. On the night of my apprentice ceremony, I watched the stars. The other apprentices 'ooh'ed and 'ahh'ed at the messages they received from Starclan. I never heard from my ancestors. When the show of the stars was over, I realized I didn't have a prophecy and became excited. I yelled out, 'Thank you, Starclan!' This lead everyone to think that I had received a prophecy, and it was amusing to see the look on their faces when I explained."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:08 am

Creamflower listens to the story Nettlefern told about her not receiving a prophecy from StarClan and giggles at the thought of how that day looked. "At least you are happy about your destiny!" she said happily. "I'll never know what it's like to not have a prophecy but I'm sure that it can still be just as exciting as having a prophecy! What was your training like as a prophecy-less cat?"
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:40 pm

Freshbreath - Propechy of plants
(male - medicine cat - apprentice is Specklepaw - crush on Acaciapetal)
(talking with: Archsong, Speckledpaw)

-
He flicked his ears as he listened to the caregiver "HM? I see, hopefully, she just doesn't stress her body too much...there was a reason why she needed to step down to being a warrior..." he meowed lowering his voice when he said the last words. He looked up at her again "well Echokit is still a kit, he will grow up eventually, in it takes longer than in others, but it's nothing to worry about" he kept meowing. He was going to answer the Archsong's other questions about his apprentice Speckledpaw, but the she-cat showed up to answer herself "Yes, she is doing fine...You're still young and had plenty of moons left to learn anything you need and more" he meowed to her with a smile.

Scarletjade - Propechy of chancing colors
(male - caregiver - crush is open)
(Talking with: open)

-
He stayed near the nursery, laying on his belly as he looked at the camp, so many cats were still up at this late. The day was being very normal to him, but he could see that there were some tensions high for some cats there, he didn't mind though.

Twistflare - no propechy
(female - warrior - apprentice is Brookpaw - crush on...)
(talking with open )
-
She flicked her ears and listened to some of the conversations echoing into her ears to the medicine cat's den, not really getting what they were about but she did hear some words like 'night-patrol'. She was not going to join any patrols for few days after now as her wounds were still fresh and when her body is ready for some work she needs to work out like crazy to do her punishments.

Rainshadow - no prophecy
(male - warrior - apprentice is Tigerpaw - crush is Aspenheart)
(talking with: Mousewhisker)

-
He looked around the waiting cats "I don't know...but I hope the patrols are organized soon as I am planning to take one long sleep all the way to the morning, or more if I am not involved in the night patrol" he meowed to her with a flick of his tail. He was not usually an inpatient one, but now he felt like sleeping, so waiting for the cats to the patrol being called felt like forever.

Pearshell - Propechy of aquatic breathing
(male - warrior - apprentice is open - crush on developing to Sunsertriver )
(talking with: open)

-
He looked at the darkening sky, then toward the Miragestar who walked out of the leader's den, not really saying anything yet, but it made him wonder if the elderly female was planning to lead the night patrol. His eyes looked over at Sunsetriver there, wondering if he could go to talk to her, but the tension with her brother seemed weird.

Coconutpaw - Prophecy of electricity
(female - apprentice - a mentor is Needlestorm - crush on...)
(talking with: Tigerpaw)

-
She gave him another look "I am not being any night patrol either, usually it's only warriors or apprentices who are near to become a warrior..." she responded to him with a sight #I am only eight moons old so, maybe it's waste of time for me to wait if I am going to that patrol or not" she meowed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Laetificat » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:01 am

Stormgrowl - Tags: Brookpaw, Morningpaw, Hailpaw, Open
She tried to have sympathy for the two paws. She really did. But Stormgrowl wasn’t a very empathetic cat and knew that the two apprentices were a huge liability for the clan if they couldn’t master their prophecies or their fear. Stormgrowl had had her own difficulties with her prophecy and she had overcome them, so why couldn’t these two see the great warriors they could potentially become? If she were leader, she wouldn’t let apprentices neglect their prophecy training... “Do what you wish until the patrol is called, unless your mentor had other things planned for you today. I’m going to confirm that Brookpaw and I aren’t on the patrol before we head out for tonight,” the grey she-cat said, before carefully turning around and making her way out of the den, sitting down near where the patrols were typically announced.
Laetificat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seall » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:37 am

Specklepaw
Short-haired, light grey with darker spots and blue eyes
tags: Stormgrowl | mentions: Freshbreath & Stormgrowl | Prophecy of Warmth & Light | she-cat | 9 moons | location: camp

Specklepaw flashed a smile back to Freshbreath; she genuinely looked forward to learning more — his praise motivated her. After conversing with her mentor, she padded away to leave him to speak to Archsong. As she turned around, she noticed Stormgrowl leaving a seemingly tense exchange with other clanmates. Bounding over she greeted her, “Hi, Stormgrowl. Is everything alright?” The sun still warmed her fur, filling her with needed energy.
Seall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me