Murderers in ThunderClan V.7

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in ThunderClan V.7

Postby gerard way » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:51 am

pigeonheart || tom || med. cat || tagging softstar || abstaining

Pigeonheart watched as the patrol left the camp before turning back to Softstar as she spoke. He felt a wave of uneasiness wash over him as the leader mentioned that even she was worried about the well-being of their clanmates. The tom sighed and looked down to his paws. He gave his sister a reassuring lick on the head, hoping both of their instincts were wrong.

"I don't know either, but I trust that StarClan is looking out for them. Surely, nothing could have happened to them." He sighed, knowing that the pair were probably overreacting. Was it really that unusually for a newly appointed mentor to be out so late with an apprentice? Not to mention that Graypool had only recently been made a warrior, perhaps she was just disorganized. But he wasn't sure- Pigeonheart was never a warrior, he didn't know the ins and outs of warrior training and how their schedules worked.

ooc / how do i keep writing him as pigeonwing not pigeonheart LOL his my own oc and i still mess up
gerard way

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmilePup » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:06 am

Willowing came back to camp, not waiting on anyone else. She walked up to Softstar and Pigeonheart. "They- they're- they're dead."
SmilePup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:28 am

(bit busy rn, will try to reply later. voting willowwing. <3)
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:14 am

jay. wrote:
    votes 3/10
    willowwing: III

votes will stay open until march 30th, 7pm bst
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmilePup » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:42 am

//Can we abstain? If so, I am-
SmilePup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flightoftheowl » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:05 pm

Russetfang | She-cat | Deputy
The deputy stayed like that for several minutes, her face buried in her son's cold fur, breathing in his slowly-fading scent, utterly lost. As if at a distance, she head Magpiewing enter the clearing and freeze, with Willowwing following behind and then raising her voice in lament. But then, something she said caught Russetfang's attention, and slowly, with great effort, she raised her head and turned in their direction. Before she could ask, the medicine cat apprentice turned and fled. They're all... loyal cats? Suddenly, she remembered- there was the rogue's scent, and... a third Thunderclan scent, one she couldn't identify. In her heart, filled with despair, a spark of rage flared. The rogue... they must have done this, but... someone else was with them, someone who left without saying a word... they could have ran for help, they could have tried to fight... but they didn't...! The spark caught, and the fire of fury began to burn within the deputy.

"Magpiewing," she said softly, voice shaking with anger, "there was another member of Thunderclan here. There was someone who could have helped my son and Graypool fight... someone who could have run for help... but they didn't. And... I don't think one rogue could have taken them both down." Russetfang paused, looking over both the dead bodies, a bleak expression on her face. "There's a traitor in our midst." Her claws flexed into the soil, aching to tear into the rogue's pelt... but that would come later. First, they had to find the traitor. "We... We have to take their bodies back..." Her voice wavered a moment, but then regained its strength. She had a goal, now. She had to stay strong, to avenge her son! "If I take Beepaw, will you get Graypool?" She padded to Beepaw's side and gently knelt down, grabbing him by the scruff and lifting him with some effort, an action that made another bolt of intense pain race through her heart. I haven't done this since he was a kit...
flightoftheowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:38 pm

magpiecreek
xx> female, warrior
xx> location ; thunderclan territory
xx> tags ; russetfang
xx> mentions ; n/a
hex = BFBFBF

xxxxmagpiecreek’s face was once of shock. their own clanmate.. how could someone do this? they were two innocent cats.. it was a moment before she shook herself out of shock and replied to russetfanng. “y-yes.” magpiecreek stuttered, moving towards greypool’s bloody body. she gulped before trying to move greypool. once the warrior had successfully picked up greypool, she realized that willowwing had left. where was that cat?
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:37 pm

Cranekit shrugged. "I'm going to go find something to do," the kit meowed to the apprentice before trotting back. Seeing a moss ball, she started pouncing on it, not really knowing what was going on. Hearing footsteps come back, she saw Willowwing go over to Pigeonheart and Softstar. Trying to be quiet the kit padded closer, tilting her head as she heard the words. What, does that mean they are gone, the kit thought to herself.

(vote is Willowing)
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skarrred » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:05 pm

Stingpaw | Tom | Apprentice
"Alright!" He chimed, his tail flicking enthusiastically. He went back to grooming his paws, in a better mood.

//Vote is Willowwing as well :)
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:33 am

jay. wrote:
    votes 5/10
    willowwing: IIII

votes are now closed - willowwing for exile.
    i was meant to close these yesterday but got caught up with college, i'm sorry. exile should be up soon.
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me