DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Postby aubunny » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:00 pm

honeybee ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tigerwhisker ; forbidden: none ; mood: calm ; tag: tigerwhisker, open
Honeybee shrugged, "We can just go hunting?" she suggested.

deerhorn ; queen of dawnclan ; mate: pikeflower ; crush: pikeflower ; mood: calm ; tag: meeting
She was listening to the meeting from her den, staying quiet until the new warrior's names were said, where she'd chant them. "Rainysplash! Nightleaf!" she called, standing up and waddling out. She glanced at the two and purred, "Congrats!"

shiningpaw ; apprentice of duskclan ; ssigned: too young ; crush: plumpaw ; mood: calm ; mentor: tinyfang ; tag: tinyfang
Shining nodded before she spotted a bird in the corner of her eye, "Lucky." she murmured before shifting around to find the right position to stalk. She got down into a hunter's crouched and moved forwards slowly, making sure to keep low to the ground. The bird hadn't spotted her and was ready to flap it's wings before she leaped up and scored a bite on it's neck, keeping her fangs in place before dropping the crow once it was dead.

redivy ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: --- ; forbidden: milkpelt ; mood: ; tag: open
[I don't know if he was interacting with someone]

smallstorm ; rogue/loner ; mate: sunfire ; mood: happy ; tag: sunfire
Smallstorm purred before padding slowly away, fluffy tail flicking, "Come on!"

jay ; rogue/loner ; mate: too young ; crush: nettle ; mood: calm ; tag: open
Jay woke up and glanced around before padding out. She padded to DuskClan border as she always did, to try to be able to talk to a clan cat.

fallenwing ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: pearprickle ; forbidden: none ; mood: ; tag: none

littlefang ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: smallfoot : forbidden: none ; mood: ; tag: none
[I don't know if she was interacting with someone]

aspenpaw ; apprentice of duskclan ; assigned: too young ; crush: rather would not have ; mood: ; tag: open

peachfuzz ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; mood: ; tag: open

ryespot ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: hopeleap ; mood: ; tag: open

raggedpaw ; medic app of duskclan ; crush: none ; mood: bored ; tag: open
Raggedpaw huffed before poking her head out of the medic den, "Anyone need services? ... Anyone?" Her ears flicked as she sat outside, eyes narrowed as always.

thrushkit ; kit of duskclan ; crush: none ; mood: calm ; tag: kits
Thrush just was silent, before glancing at Lilykit.

spottedfern ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: ; tag: open

heronwing ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: ; tag: open
Open

willowwhisper ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: ; tag: open
Open

sheepleap ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: ; tag: open
open

missing-sight ; elder of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: ; tag: open
open

tabitha ; rogue/loner ; crush: max ; mate: none ; mood: calm ; tag: max, open
Tabitha shrugged, "The clan cats don't care if we annoy them, and hunting's boring. " her tail flicked.
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:44 pm

Stormwake// Non gender//40 moons// Warrior// Mate; Oatbelly// Crush; Oatbelly// Apprentice; None//Tagged; Oatbelly

Stormwake glanced back over to Oatbelly, their gaze rather focused on their mate. "My point is, I think I'd be fine with raising apprentices instead of mentoring them." Their voice was steady and casual as they spoke, as if what they mentioned wanting was a usual thing to say.

Windsong// Female// 40 moons// Elder// Mate; Brakenfall//Crush; Ravenwind//Apprentice; none// Tagged; Ravenwind

the last of her tears were finally dried as she pondered thoughtfully on his words. Minutes seemed to pass, and strong reassurance flooded over Windsong as she realized that everything up until now had worked out. A calm sigh settled in her thoat as she closed her eyes. 'Everything will be okay. It always has been, and it always will be.' This time, she fully leaned against the tom as she spoke "Yes. I can't help but now believe the same..."

Contently, the she-cat listed to her companions breathing as he stargazed, A feeling of wonder and- well- happiness consuming her as the night wore on. Just sitting there, next to her now-mate under the stars, with the worries that had previously plagued them blinking away, gave her the feeling of pure affection that she had never felt so strongly before. Gently, she found the words that she had previously only told Stormwake being shared with Ravenwind "I... I love you." She felt no embarrassment nor the shyness she had expected, as the feelings were soo genuine that it only felt natural to share the truth with him.

{I have a feeling this is bad. Probably sappy}

Willowtree//She-cat//29 Moons//Warrior// Crush; ded very sad bean// Assigned; Swancloud//Apprentice; Flamepaw//Tags; Swancloud

She let out a long sigh "I thought so." She then shook her head and put on a sheepish smile. "I'm really happy for you, y'know? Your lucky that you two can be together." She said, her smile faltering as she remembered Greydapple.

Tigerwhisker//Tom//25 Moons//Warrior//Assigned; Honeybee//Apprentice; None//Tags; Open

the tom tilted his head in obvious confusion "Now? But isn't it too late?" He questioned, rather surprised at the suggestion from his mate.

Smokestep// Male//46 moons// Senior Warrior// Mate; WBA// Crush; Shadedbrook // Apprentice; none//Tagged; Open

After leaving camp, a few moments occurred where Smokestep had no clue what to say. "So, nice weather for leafbare, isn't it?" The tom wanted to groan at how stupid the question sounded in his ears, but it was too late to take back.

Jadewing// Female// 23 Moons// Warrior// Mate; Hollytouch // Crush; to be Hollytouch// Apprentice; none// Tagged; open

The she-cat was not paying very close attention to her surroundings and accidentally bumped into Hollytouch "Oh, sorry about that!" She apologized, her voice rather distant in her ears.

Nightspook// Female// 32 Moons// Heterosexual// Mate; WBA// Crush; To be Narrowstep// Tagged; Open

Nightspook was sitting in camp, debating on going out of camp when she noticed Narrowstep wasn't busy at all. Trotting over to him quickly, she dipped her head rather suddenly "Hi. We should go on patrol. It's not safe out there alone." She meowed quickly, her words sounding rather odd.

Thunderkit// Male// 1 moon old// Tagged; Open

A wide grin was present on the kits muzzle as he was praise, and as rewards for his catch, he swallowed the tiny spider. "... But how is it supposed to feed a clan?" The tom asked, tilting his little head. {Okay if you have seen a cat eat a spider just know it's actually pretty cute and not disgusting okay okay}

Whitewater// Female// 37 Moons// Heterosexual// Mate; WBA// Crush; not open// Tagged; Open

Meeting, tired from night shift

Koisqueak// Female// 25 Moons// Heterosexual// Mate; // Crush; Not open// Tagged; Open

Open
{WB}
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Always Accepting

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:02 pm

Flurrybreeze
She- cat |22 moons | warrior | crush: Mottlecloud | assigned/ forgidden mate: -- /Mottlecloud| Apprentice: open |tags: Mottlecloud

She nodded "yeah, lets get separated now and lets have some time with our famillies" she meowed wayching her mate "Lets meet there later today? If you chance your mind or something...just lets talk about it and find a right answer what to do" she meowed smilling weakly. this was not easy on both of them, excpecially for Mottlecloud.

Flamingshadow
She-cat |20 moons | queen | crush: Robinslash |assigned/ forgidden mate: Robinslash/none | apprentice: none | tags:Robinslash

She looked at Lilykit, smilling "yeah go to play with others" she meowed turning back to her mate "You know you're way too kind Robinslash, you needs to relaz for a moment and trust others. Your sisters are all great Warriors or queens and will know what to do" she meowed nudging him.

Stormkit
Agender (he) |2 moons | Kit | crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Flamingshadow | tags: Cardinalkit, Thrushkit, Blazekit, Lilykit

He nodded to Darkgaze "sound good to me" he meowed giving the Cardinalkit a confused glare "Mother will be mad at who?" she meowed suddently. He then turned to his sister Lilykit "great, I was waiting for you Lilykit" he meowed "we was playing tag and Thrushkit was tagger" he meowed looking to the Thrushkit.

Plumpaw
Tom | 13 moons | apprentice | crush: Shiningpaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ open | mentor: Dusklight | tags: Raggedpaw
"
He was so bored and ddin't know what to do. Glancing around his eyes stopped to the medicine cat apprentice Raggedpaw "Hello Raggedpaw? Do you need any halp with herbs or stuff?" he meowed wantig to be useful even some how.

Waterflight
She-cat | 14 moons |warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/open | apprentice: none | tags: open

She blinked her eyes when noticed Stormyskies to run to talk with Beestripe. Sighing she just hide her face under her paws and continued to sleep or tryed to. She was heared about this new clan Dawnclan, which maked her thougtfully, but was not yet talked with Stormyskies about it.

Cranespirit
She-cat | 28 moons | warrior | crush: small to Otterleap| assigned/ forgidden mate: Maplefur/open | apprentice: Softpaw | tags: Otterleap

She lightly blushed, nodding "yeah, maybe we could take a small hmm evening walk? just two of us?" she meowed purring silently.

Nighthawk
Tom | 32 moons | elder By injury | crush: Aspensong | assigned/ forgidden mate: Swanshadow/open | tags: Aspensong

He sit next to the pretty she-cat, watching the calm water, landing his right front paw into the water, it maked his shiver "Oh cold, it weird how the fishes can survivor there" he meowed taking his paw out of the water and gently shaked the cold water out of it.

Falconkit
Tom | 3 moons | kit | crush: later Creamkit| assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Silencedapple | tags: Mousekit, Silencedapple

He sighed "why is bad to learn some moves, mom....we need to know how to catch our food" he meowed to his mother.

Blizzardfang
Tom |59 moons | rank unknown (former senior warrior) | crush: none |assigned/forgidden mate: Appledawn/ none | tags: open

He padded to the borders, sighing he got to the same Place where the Duskclan was being hidding for the fire many moon ago.

Queen Catherine
She -cat | 29 moons | Rank unknown | crush: open |mate: open | tags: Alfie

She proudly flicked her tail and walked back to the tom "well yeah thanks, I've becoming good at this...My first moons as a wild cat was a horrible, I eatted only if had any luck to catch anything" she meowed dropping her bird down.

Bloom (Bloompaw)
She-cat | 13 moons | rank unknown | crush: wb Pinesting | tags: Pinepaw

She smilled "Oh Pinepaw? Just guessed" she meowed flicking her ears "Well I was once a Duskclan apprentice, so I know lot about it, but it's long story" she meowed "So what are you dioing there all alone? where is your mentor?" she asked.

Ivythorn
Agender | 32 moons | Exiled | crush/ forgidden mate: Sparrow | tags: Sparrow

She nodded starting to think "you know if the kits going to stay and bring their youngs to there as well, we needs to find a bigger Place to be, now we're too close to Duskclan and I don't think Desertstar will like if there walks a loners all the time" she meowed thinking "Do you think we could move further?" she meowed softy.

Hollowcliff
She-cat | 32 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Smokepaw | Crush: open |assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Smokepaw, Squirrelpaw

She flicked her ears and waved her tail, her eyes scanning the two apprentice, ecpecially for Smokepaw, who started to move into her what ever she going to do position.

Silentstream
She-cat |25 moons | warrior | apprentice: Brookpaw| assigned/forgidden mate: Moonflight/open | tags: Brookpaw

As the she-cat didn't answer her eyes spotted a another familliar face and walked to her "Hello Brookpaw" she meowed rather shyly, she was her very first apprentice ever and she was still nervous about it. Flicking her tail she thought for a moment "do you have time for training?" she asked

Deathgaze
tom | 25 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Rowanstrike | assigned/ forgidden mate: Autumnleaves /Rowanstrike |tags: Rowanstrike

He nudged and playfully poked his new mate, flicking his ears after reminding something "hey do you think the lake we was moons ago could be now fully frozen?" he meowed suddenlty facing the tom.

Bluepaw
tom | 14 moons | apprentice | mentor: Whitewater | Crush: Aspenpaw |assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ open | tags: Aspenpaw

He rolled his eyes "hey come on Aspen, it's just a name it dosen't make you worsen that anyone else are" he meowed thinking "and beside if Desertstar sees you to do warrior like thinks, without trouples...maybe he see you be ready to become a warrior" he meowed trying to cheer the stubborn she-cat.

Twistedpaw
tom | 7 moons | apprentice | mentor: Dapplefrost | crush: Smokepaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ none | tags: open

open in camp

Dawnclan
Marblepaw
she | 8 moons |apprentice | mentor:Nightdust | crush: wb Slypaw| mate: none | tag:Nightdust, Pinesting, Nightleaf

She nodded to her mentor "Of course not, see you later Nightdust" she meowed to him and then run back to the Pinesting and Nightleaf. She run side to side with the black she-cat "Conratulations Nightleaf you're warrior now" she purred to her, turning to Pinesting then "Nightdust let me go so, lets go to hunt eh?" she meowed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:20 pm

Wolfstar
// Tom // 51 Moons // Leader of DawnClan // Lives: 9 // Mate: Heatherfang // No Apprentice // Tags: Clan Meeting //

Wolfstar watched the clan quietly, pride filling his heart. They were doing well, much better than he ever could have hoped for. Turning his head when an outsider approached he pricked his ears. "Hello Sly." he greeted. "My name is Wolfstar, and this is DawnClan." he said as he sat down. "Have you heard much about clans? Its a big commitment if its something you want to join." he said.

Nightdust
// Tom // 51 Moons // Senior Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Vixenglare // Apprentice: Marblepaw // Tags: Meeting //

Nightdust turned his head to look at his apprentice "That's fine, just don't hunt near the DuskClan border." he said. "We're still in small numbers, we don't want to be seen that much." he said. "But otherwise, go have fun with your friends." he said smiling faintly at his apprentice.

Rainysplash
// She-cat // 17 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: White // No Apprentice // Tags: Meeting //

Rainysplash could hardly believe it, finally she was a real warrior just like Stormyskies! And for a clan she could be proud of and truly get behind!

Pinesting
// Tom // 12 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Marblepaw, Nightpaw //

Pinesting nodded "Congrats!" he said before he looked over at Marblepaw. "You won't be far behind her." he said. "Especially since Wolfstar gave you his brother to train you." he said. He then looked at Nightleaf "So, Nightleaf, are we all ready to go then? Marblepaw and I are." he said.

---

Embergaze
// She-cat // 41 Moons // Deputy of DuskClan // Crush: Frozennight // Assigned: Frozennight // No Apprentice // Tags: Frozennight //

Embergaze listened quietly her amber eyes never once leaving Frozennight, she nodded slowly once he was done. "Nevermind about the kits." she said. "You're right.. I have a job to do. And Desertstar needs me as a friend and a deputy. We don't have time for kits now." she said. "I'll try to find a chance to talk to Desertstar soon.. See if maybe I can help in some other kind of way.." she said looking down at her paws deep in thought now.

Frostpetal
// She-cat // 41 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Peonydapple // Assigned: Frecklepelt // Apprentice: Persia // Tags: Wisteriapetal, Peonydapple //

Frostpetal nodded but stayed silent, she still felt pretty nervous about the whole thing she didn't want to upset this strange tom they'd just met.

Bayclaw
// She-cat // 38 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Foreststep // No Apprentice // Tags: Berryfrost //

Bayclaw flicked her tail looking over at Berryfrost now. She let out a soft sigh "Be careful with that one, love." she said. "He will do what it takes to survive." she said watching her carefully now.

Darkgaze
// Tom // 33 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Floralhop // Apprentice: Petalpaw // Tags: Open //

Turning his head Darkgaze turned his attention to Roseshadow. "Good afternoon Roseshadow." he greeted. "You look lovely as always, is there something I can do for you?" he asked. He sat up his yellow eyes fixed on the she-cat in front of him.

Ravenwind
// Tom // 33 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Windsong // Assigned: Mothpelt // No Apprentice // Tags: Windsong //

Ravenwind pulled his gaze away from the stars to look over at Windsong making sure she was okay. He felt the tips of his ears heat up nervously as she leaned against him and he wrapped his tail around her in turn. A soft purr rumbling in his chest as they sat there together. He'd never felt such peace and happiness like this in his whole life. His gaze returned to the stars for a few moments as they sat there together in silence. He immediately pricked his ears turning his attention back to her his eyes widening for a moment before joy over took him. "I love you too Windsong." he sounded much calmer than he felt in that moment. Heart racing as he watched her. This beautiful she-cat who'd taken over his heart and his thoughts.

Brackenfall
// Tom // 33 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Streameyes // Assigned: Windsong // Apprentice: Hoppaw // Tags: Open //

Open, In DuskClan Camp

Swiftleap
// Tom // 30 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Briareyes // Assigned: Briareyes // Apprentice: Primrosepaw // Tags: Volekit, Briareyes, Treekit //

Treekit sighed "But.. it gets boring being in the nursery all the time.." he complained. He flopped down on the ground looking up at his parents with the most miserable look he could manage. "Everyone else gets to go out and explore.. Why can't we go out and explore?" he asked.

Swiftleap snorted "You'll have plenty of time to do that and when you do you'll wish you were still in the nursery with your mother." he said chuckling lightly. "You won't have as much fun waking up early to go out on patrols." he said.

Hawktalon
// Tom // 30 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Hiddenstorm // Assigned: Hiddenstorm // Apprentice: Rosepaw // Tags: Rosepaw //

Hawktalon sat down just outside of camp "Well I guess i'll be seeing you around then." he said before he licked his paw and casually moved it across his ear. "I'm not family so.. I can't really help you I guess." he said.

Sootnose
// She-cat // 29 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Halfthorn // Assigned: Halfthorn // No Apprentice // Tags: Shadowstep, Open //

Check below

Shadowstep
// Tom // 29 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Snowpetal // No Apprentice // Tags: Sootnose, Snowpetal //

"Sounds goo-" Sootnose immediately cut herself off looking over at the camp entrance. She frowned slightly "Mottlecloud looks upset.." she said softly.

Shadowstep turned his head looking towards his brother, he frowned glancing at Snowpetal before he looked back at Mottlecloud. "He's coming this way so I suppose we should wait just a few moments." he said. He stood up, his attention focused now entirely on his brother as he made his way over to them.

Mottlecloud
// Tom // 29 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Flurrybreeze // Assigned: Cherryfeather // No Apprentice // Tags: Flurrybreeze //

"See you soon.." Mottlecloud said softly before he made his way to his brother, sister, and brother's mate. He pinned his ears almost ashamed as he made his way over to them. He sat down, though Shadowstep kept standing. "Um.." he said softly. "I have something important to tell you.. Please don't be angry with me.." he began.

Mistyfalls
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Cricketgaze // Assigned: Cricketgaze // No Apprentice // Tags: Cricketgaze //

Mistyfalls let out a sigh and nodded "Okay.. I'm trying.." she said. "What do I do next?" she asked.

Islandheart
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Coldwish // Assigned: Coldwish // No Apprentice // Tags: Coldwish//

"Well I appreciate the vote of confidence." Islandheart replied with a small purr. She tried to move forward again almost slipping again.

Riverbriar
// She-cat // 26 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Moonflight // Assigned: Hiddensun // No Apprentice // Tags: Moonflight //

Riverbriar paused when she spotted him, looking around for any signs of their clan mates before she let her shoulders slouch in relief and she made her way over to him. She gave him a tired and sad look before she let out a sigh and nuzzled him. "What do you say.. When you want to go home.. but home is not home.." she asked. "Because I want to go home.. But we can't be ourselves there.. It doesn't feel like home.." she said.

Bearshadow
// Tom // 25 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Beansprout // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Bearshadow turned his head, nodding slightly "Oh yes, i'm alright." he said offering her a small smile. "I'm just a little worried is all.. Nothing to be too concerned about." he said shaking his head. "How are you? I had to run off rather quickly.." he said "So I hope you'll forgive me for that."

Puddlejump
// Tom // 24 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Snowtuft // Assigned: TBD // No Apprentice // Tags: Snowtuft //

Puddlejump offered her a small smile "I found out where the other clan is." he said keeping his voice low. "So if you're still interested in running away.. I know where we can go." he said softly. He had a nervous look in his eyes, he knew this was what they wanted but he was still nervous and upset. This was their home.. But it would punish them for being who they were.. For falling inlove with someone they 'weren't suppose to' So what choice did they have?

Sunspots
// Tom // 24 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Quailsight // Assigned: Cinnamonwhisker // No Apprentice // Tags: Quailsight //

Sunspots snorted "Okay.. Hm... What's another good joke.." he mumbled more to himself than to Quailsight.

Moondust
// She-cat // 21 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Narrowstep // No Apprentice // Tags: Lunardust, Sparrowclaw //

Moondust nodded "Alright." she said in a small voice before she got up and headed off after him. She felt guilty, she'd never really spoken to Narrowstep.. She was suppose to follow the rules.. Their Mother would kill her if she knew she had any sort of interest in Sparrowclaw.. If only one could be reassigned...

Lunardust
// She-cat // 21 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Timberheart // No Apprentice // Tags: Moondust, Sparrowclaw //

Lunardust followed behind the two in silence. She was just buying her time, waiting to slip away from the two of them so they could have some time alone. Moondust would never let anyone else, not even her sister, see her start to break the rules. So she knew she needed to ditch them soon..

Stormyskies
// Tom // 17 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Complicated // Assigned: Waterflight // No Apprentice // Tags: Beestripe //

Stormyskies chuckled "I don't think anyones born for a reason. I think we're either on purpose or on accident and we just roll with what we've got." he shrugged then stood up. "I'm hungry, what about you?" he asked.

Squirrelpaw
// She-cat // 11 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: Honeybee // Crush: Wormtail // Tags: Smokepaw //

Squirrelpaw lashed her tail anxiously "Okay.. what if we both go for either side of her?" she whispered. "Or one of us goes for the front and the other for the back?"

Spottedpaw
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: Flamebreeze // Crush: Viperpaw // Tags: Viperpaw //

Spottedpaw shook her head "Nothing!" she said quickly as she tried to trip his legs out from under him. "Just thinking about how i'm going to win!!" she said.

Dandelionpaw
// Tom // 9 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: Foreststep // Crush: Persia // Tags: Persia //

"Troutsplash!" Dandelionpaw nearly screamed. He stopped before knocking into him but looked up at him and puffed his fur out.

Treekit
// Tom // 4 Moon // Kit of DuskClan // Mother: Briareyes // Crush: Open // Tags: Briareyes, Volekit //

See Swiftleap's post

Acornkit
// She-cat // 3 Moon // Kit of DuskClan // Mother: Hiddenstorm // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

Open, In DuskClan Camp

--

Quietbrook/Quiet
// 29 Moons // Loner // Crush: Blacksoul // Tags: Blacksoul //

Quietbrook nodded "I'd love to join." she said. "Quietbrook again.. Not just Quiet to almost everyone I meet.. It'll be strange." she giggled softly. "But i'd very much enjoy joining a clan again. Whenever you'd be ready.. I know you have your family to look out for.."

Benji
// Tom // 28 Moons // Loner // Mate: Salem // Tags: Salem //

Benji slowly woke up and yawned before he opened his eyes.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NEW POST FORMAT

Postby sharklord » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:50 am

ғʀᴏᴢᴇɴʀɪᴠᴇʀ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 68 Moons | Crush: Open | Apprentice: Aspenpaw | Tags: Open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Frozenriver shook his head sighing.

ᴘᴀɴᴛʜᴇʀsɴᴏᴡ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 65 Moons | Crush: Open | Apprentice: Bloompaw | Tags:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Panthersnow padded into camp, and tossed a squirrel onto the prey pile.

ᴅᴀɴᴛᴇ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 33 Moons | Crush: Swanshadow | Tags: Open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dante waited for Swanshadow at the border, his tail flicking. He would definitely wait longer, as Swan had kits to tend to.

ʀᴇᴅғᴜʀ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 33 Moons | Mate: Featherpelt | Kits: Creamkit, Mosskit | Tags: Featherpelt
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Redfur yawned, and nuzzled his mate. "Featherpelt, I love you." He purred sleepily, stretching.

ᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇғʀᴏsᴛ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 30 Moons | Mate: Mustangpounce | Apprentice: Twistedpaw | Tags: Mustangpounce
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dapplefrost shook her head a bit. "I never really loved anyone but you, I guess I was good friends with Leaffire and Owlbreeze's father, Appleclaw, but he's gone, and I don't really know." Dapplefrost said quietly. "When Appleclaw was alive, we just talked, joked, whatever. I guess they just do things together and show they love each other." She shrugged.

sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 30 Moons | Crush: Open | Kits: Mousekit, Falconkit | Tags: Kits
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silencedapple hissed. "Not the learning of moves, Falconkit. Running off without my permission? Your only 3 moons old, kit. There is too much in the world for you to understand yet, okay?"

sᴡᴇᴇᴛғᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 30 Moons | Crush: Copperfang | Apprentice: | Tags: Open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sweetfeather watched him go, and she shook her head. Couldn't he see how much she loved him? If Darkear wasn't in the picture, Sweetfeather would be in Darkear's role right now.

ʙʟɪᴢᴢᴀʀᴅsᴋʏ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 28 Moons | Crush: To be Weaselstorm | Tags: Weaselstorm
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blizzardsky nodded. "At least it was somewhat of a choice for you. Desertstar exiled me, remember? Just for talking with my friend more than my assigned mate. Everyone thought her kits were mine, but nope. She loved my assigned mate's brother." Blizzardsky spat in disgust. "My assigned didn't even like me as well. At least you are a good cat, if I try to talk to any other loner queens, I'm lucky to escape without a scratch!"

ʟᴀᴋᴇʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 25 Moons | Mate: Paleface | Apprentice: Open | Tags: Paleface
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lakeheart pressed against Paleface. "Pale, I think they just left." He said quietly. Lakeheart sniffed the air, and it was confirmed. Timberheart and Morningpaw's scent was fresh at the entrance to camp. Where was Leopardfrost? Lakeheart didn't have a clue.

ʀᴏsᴇsʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 25 Moons | Crush: Open | Tags: Open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Roseshadow waved her tail towards the tom. "Actually yes. We are good friends, right? You can keep a secret?" The pretty elder asked.

ʀɪʟᴇʏ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 25 Moons | Mate: Berwald | Kits: | Tags: Berwald, Swan
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Riley squirmed, hating the world's pain. Sighing in relief when Berwald arrived, Riley shook her head. "T-Take Swan out. Their here." She gasped, and pushed Swan gently out.
-fade-

ʀᴏʙɪɴsʟᴀsʜ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 00 Moons | Mate: Flamingshadow | Apprentice: | Tags: Flamingshadow, Lilykit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Robinslash scoffed. "I worry about Silencedapple because she's my sister, but she survived 8 moons without me. She's fine, but... Snowpetal was just so shy back then, she only just started to open up. I'm just worry for her."

sɴᴏᴡᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 22 Moons | Crush/Mate: Shadowstep | Apprentice: | Tags: Shadowstep, Sootnose
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Snowpetal watched Mottlecloud pad over, then glanced at Flurrybreeze. A soft "Oh." Came from her mouth, and Snowpetal nodded to the tom. "Tell them. I'll go sit by the camp entrance waiting for y'all." T
She purred.

ʟᴇᴀғғɪʀᴇ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 16 Moons | Mate: Mousebriar | Apprentice: | Tags: Mousebriar
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Leaffire nodded. "I don't want to leave Owlbreeze behind either. And by the way," Leaffire paused. "I think our siblings are awlful close, Mousebriar. A little close for friends." Leaffire purred, laughter lighting her voice. "Just imagine, Mousebrair," She started. "You, Deerwillow, Owlbreeze and I, in a little group, where we could love? Where we could have kits with out worrying for their and our lives being ruined by a leader?"

ᴏᴡʟʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 16 Moons | Mate: Deerwillow | Apprentice: | Tags: Deerwillow
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Owlbreeze nodded, pressing against Deerwillow. "It's up to you love. I will follow you wherever." He chuckled quietly.

ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 16 Moons | Crush: --- | Apprentice: | Tags: Open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Open

ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢᴘᴀᴡ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 16 Moons | Crush: Timberheart | Mentor: Timberheart | Tags: Timberheart
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Prancing beside Timberheart, Morningpaw felt as joyus as ever.

ᴄᴏᴍᴇᴛ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 14 Moons | Crush: Mint | Tags: Mint
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Comet nodded. "Sure!" He purred.

ɴɪɢʜᴛʟᴇᴀғ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 12 Moons | Crush: Pinesting | Apprentice: --- | Tags: Pinesting, Marblepaw
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nightleaf stopped. "Thanks you two, now let's go, Wolfstar got back before we even left!"

ʀᴏᴀʀɪɴɢᴘᴀᴡ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 12 Moons | Crush: Frecklepaw | Mentor: Smokewhisker | Tags: Frecklepaw
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Watching the sleeping she-cat affectionately, Roaringpaw curled around her, and soon fell asleep too.

ᴘᴇᴛᴀʟᴘᴀᴡ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 11 Moons | Crush: Salmonpaw | Mentor: Darkgaze | Tags: Salmonpaw
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Petalpaw nodded. "Ready as I'll ever be!" She purred, a odd twinkle in her eyes, which held her love and admiration.

ᴅᴇᴀᴅᴘᴀᴡ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 9 Moons | Crush: Hoppaw | Mentor: Littlefang | Tags: Hoppaw
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Deadpaw purred. "No problem." He laughed, squinching his eyes.

sʟʏᴘᴀᴡ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 9 Moons | Crush: --- | Mentor: | Tags: DawnClan, Wolfstar
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sly nodded. "My father was a exiled Clan cat. He told me how the leader exiled him for not talking with his... Assigned mate? But yeah, I know of them. I'll do anything to join you guys. It's been my dream for a long while." Sly mewed. "I'm really good at hunting, but I don't know about fighting. My father let me practice, but alone."

ʜᴇғᴛʏᴘᴀᴡ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 9 Moons | Crush: Rookpaw | Mentor: Maplefur | Tags: Rookpaw
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The large-looking tom sighed. "I'm sorry, just remembering sad things today. We could go do something, up to you." He mewed. Heftypaw gnawed at a knot in his fur, and after a few minutes was able to bite it out.

ʙʀᴏᴏᴋᴘᴀᴡ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 8 Moons | Crush: --- | Mentor: Silentstream | Tags: Open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Open

sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍᴘᴀᴡ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 8 Moons | Crush: --- | Mentor: Tigerwhisker | Tags: Open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Open

ʀᴇᴇᴅᴘᴀᴡ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 8 Moons | Crush: --- | Mentor: Spottedfern | Tags: Open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Open

ʀᴜsʜᴘᴀᴡ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 8 Moons | Crush: --- | Mentor: Falconcry | Tags: Open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Open

sᴡᴀɴ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 3 Moons | Crush: --- | Mother: Riley | Tags: Riley, Berwald
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Swan squeaked when she was shoved, and pouted, stomping outside playfully.

ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍᴋɪᴛ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 3 Moons | Crush: --- | Mother: Featherpelt | Tags: Mosskit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Creamkit raced around, teasing her brother.

ᴍᴏssᴋɪᴛ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 3 Moons | Crush: --- | Mother: Featherpelt | Tags: Creamkit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Running after his sister, Mosskit hissed playfully at her taunts.

ʟɪʟʏᴋɪᴛ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 2 Moons | Crush: Thrushkit | Mother: Flamingshadow | Tags: Robinslash, Flamingshadow, Kits
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lilykit cheered. "I love tag! C'mon, let's play!" The kit mewed excitedly.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:17 am

Flurrybreeze
She- cat |22 moons | warrior | crush: Mottlecloud | assigned/ forgidden mate: -- /Mottlecloud| Apprentice: open |tags: Waterflight

She gived a look toward Mottlecloud and his siblings, smilling before sighed and looked to find her little sister Waterflight. Seeing the grey spotted she-cat, make her flatter her ears because she looked kind of sad alreary 'does she have problems with Stormyskies?' she thought knowing her sister feeling toward her assigned mate. She needed to pump her corage up before walked to her sister "Waterflight dear, we needs to talk" she meowed softy.

Flamingshadow
She-cat |20 moons | queen | crush: Robinslash |assigned/ forgidden mate: Robinslash/none | apprentice: none | tags:Robinslash

She looked at Snowpetal, with her qassigned mate and his siblings "She loves her mate right?" she meowed noticing how the she-cat was around her mate, which was good, did Shadowstep feel the same toward her?

Stormkit
Agender (he) |2 moons | Kit | crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Flamingshadow | tags: Cardinalkit, Thrushkit, Blazekit, Lilykit

He smilled at his sister "great, who want to be the tag? now?" he meowed looking the kits one By one.

Plumpaw
Tom | 13 moons | apprentice | crush: Shiningpaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ open | mentor: Dusklight | tags: Raggedpaw
"
He was so bored and ddin't know what to do. Glancing around his eyes stopped to the medicine cat apprentice Raggedpaw "Hello Raggedpaw? Do you need any help with herbs or stuff?" he meowed wantig to be useful even some how.

Waterflight
She-cat | 14 moons |warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/open | apprentice: none | tags: Flurrybreeze

She looked toward her older sister as Flurrybreeze walked nervously toward her "You're my sister, you can tell anything you needs to tell" she meowed softy, waiting for her sister to continue.

Cranespirit
She-cat | 28 moons | warrior | crush: small to Otterleap| assigned/ forgidden mate: Maplefur/open | apprentice: Softpaw | tags: Otterleap

She lightly blushed, nodding "yeah, maybe we could take a small hmm evening walk? just two of us?" she meowed purring silently.

Nighthawk
Tom | 32 moons | elder By injury | crush: Aspensong | assigned/ forgidden mate: Swanshadow/open | tags: Aspensong

He sit next to the pretty she-cat, watching the calm water, landing his right front paw into the water, it maked his shiver "Oh cold, it weird how the fishes can survivor there" he meowed taking his paw out of the water and gently shaked the cold water out of it.

Falconkit
Tom | 3 moons | kit | crush: later Creamkit| assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Silencedapple | tags: Mousekit, Silencedapple

He flattered his ears "but I wanted to help?" he meowed sitting down and sighed.

Blizzardfang
Tom |59 moons | rank unknown (former senior warrior) | crush: none |assigned/forgidden mate: Appledawn/ none | tags: open

He padded to the borders, sighing he got to the same Place where the Duskclan was being hidding for the fire many moon ago.

Queen Catherine

She proudly flicked her tail and walked back to the tom "well yeah thanks, I've becoming good at this...My first moons as a wild cat was a horrible, I eatted only if had any luck to catch anything" she meowed dropping her bird down.

Bloom (Bloompaw)

She smilled "Oh Pinepaw? Just guessed" she meowed flicking her ears "Well I was once a Duskclan apprentice, so I know lot about it, but it's long story" she meowed "So what are you dioing there all alone? where is your mentor?" she asked.

Ivythorn

She nodded starting to think "you know if the kits going to stay and bring their youngs to there as well, we needs to find a bigger Place to be, now we're too close to Duskclan and I don't think Desertstar will like if there walks a loners all the time" she meowed thinking "Do you think we could move further?" she meowed softy.

Hollowcliff
She-cat | 32 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Smokepaw | Crush: open |assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Smokepaw, Squirrelpaw

She flicked her ears and waved her tail, her eyes scanning the two apprentice, ecpecially for Smokepaw, who started to move into her what ever she going to do position.

Silentstream
She-cat |25 moons | warrior | apprentice: Brookpaw| assigned/forgidden mate: Moonflight/open | tags: Brookpaw

As the she-cat didn't answer her eyes spotted a another familliar face and walked to her "Hello Brookpaw" she meowed rather shyly, she was her very first apprentice ever and she was still nervous about it. Flicking her tail she thought for a moment "do you have time for training?" she asked

Deathgaze
tom | 25 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Rowanstrike | assigned/ forgidden mate: Autumnleaves /Rowanstrike |tags: Rowanstrike

He nudged and playfully poked his new mate, flicking his ears after reminding something "hey do you think the lake we was moons ago could be now fully frozen?" he meowed suddenlty facing the tom.

Bluepaw
tom | 14 moons | apprentice | mentor: Whitewater | Crush: Aspenpaw |assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ open | tags: Aspenpaw

He rolled his eyes "hey come on Aspen, it's just a name it dosen't make you worsen that anyone else are" he meowed thinking "and beside if Desertstar sees you to do warrior like thinks, without trouples...maybe he see you be ready to become a warrior" he meowed trying to cheer the stubborn she-cat.

Twistedpaw
tom | 7 moons | apprentice | mentor: Dapplefrost | crush: Smokepaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ none | tags: open

open in camp

Dawnclan
Marblepaw
she | 8 moons |apprentice | mentor:Nightdust | crush: wb Slypaw| mate: none | tag: Pinesting, Nightleaf

She smilled at Nightleaf "yeah lets get going" she meowed turning her gaze to Wolfstar and the stranger tom there "do you know who that is?" she meowed starring the cute looking tom.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:39 am

Wolfstar
// Tom // 51 Moons // Leader of DawnClan // Lives: 9 // Mate: Heatherfang // No Apprentice // Tags: Clan Meeting //

A look of sadness passed across Wolfstar's face, a fleeting thought of Petalpelt and how he blamed the assigned mates for her demise. "We don't have assigned mates in DawnClan." he said. "That's DuskClan, we don't follow their barbaric traditions." he said careful to keep the anger out of his voice. "But you are welcome to join us Sly, though your name will have to change slightly to fit our clan." he said.

Nightdust
// Tom // 51 Moons // Senior Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Vixenglare // Apprentice: Marblepaw // Tags: Meeting //

Nightdust turned his head to look at his apprentice "That's fine, just don't hunt near the DuskClan border." he said. "We're still in small numbers, we don't want to be seen that much." he said. "But otherwise, go have fun with your friends." he said smiling faintly at his apprentice.

Rainysplash
// She-cat // 17 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: White // No Apprentice // Tags: Meeting //

Rainysplash could hardly believe it, finally she was a real warrior just like Stormyskies! And for a clan she could be proud of and truly get behind!

Pinesting
// Tom // 12 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Marblepaw, Nightpaw //

Pinesting stood up nodding slightly "Let's go then." he said as he made his way to the camp entrance, slipping out without bothering to look over at the new cat that was speaking to Wolfstar. They were bound to get a lot of loners he didn't know joining anyways. He'd meet them eventually.

---

Embergaze
// She-cat // 41 Moons // Deputy of DuskClan // Crush: Frozennight // Assigned: Frozennight // No Apprentice // Tags: Frozennight //

Embergaze listened quietly her amber eyes never once leaving Frozennight, she nodded slowly once he was done. "Nevermind about the kits." she said. "You're right.. I have a job to do. And Desertstar needs me as a friend and a deputy. We don't have time for kits now." she said. "I'll try to find a chance to talk to Desertstar soon.. See if maybe I can help in some other kind of way.." she said looking down at her paws deep in thought now.

Frostpetal
// She-cat // 41 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Peonydapple // Assigned: Frecklepelt // Apprentice: Persia // Tags: Wisteriapetal, Peonydapple //

Frostpetal nodded but stayed silent, she still felt pretty nervous about the whole thing she didn't want to upset this strange tom they'd just met.

Bayclaw
// She-cat // 38 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Foreststep // No Apprentice // Tags: Berryfrost //

Bayclaw flicked her tail looking over at Berryfrost now. She let out a soft sigh "Be careful with that one, love." she said. "He will do what it takes to survive." she said watching her carefully now.

Darkgaze
// Tom // 33 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Floralhop // Apprentice: Petalpaw // Tags: Open //

Darkgaze nodded "I would say so.. why?" he asked frowning slightly. He glanced around to make sure no one else was paying attention to them before he looked at her again. "Is something wrong?" he inquired tilting his head slightly.

Ravenwind
// Tom // 33 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Windsong // Assigned: Mothpelt // No Apprentice // Tags: Windsong //

Ravenwind pulled his gaze away from the stars to look over at Windsong making sure she was okay. He felt the tips of his ears heat up nervously as she leaned against him and he wrapped his tail around her in turn. A soft purr rumbling in his chest as they sat there together. He'd never felt such peace and happiness like this in his whole life. His gaze returned to the stars for a few moments as they sat there together in silence. He immediately pricked his ears turning his attention back to her his eyes widening for a moment before joy over took him. "I love you too Windsong." he sounded much calmer than he felt in that moment. Heart racing as he watched her. This beautiful she-cat who'd taken over his heart and his thoughts.

Brackenfall
// Tom // 33 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Streameyes // Assigned: Windsong // Apprentice: Hoppaw // Tags: Open //

Open, In DuskClan Camp

Swiftleap
// Tom // 30 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Briareyes // Assigned: Briareyes // Apprentice: Primrosepaw // Tags: Volekit, Briareyes, Treekit //

Treekit sighed "But.. it gets boring being in the nursery all the time.." he complained. He flopped down on the ground looking up at his parents with the most miserable look he could manage. "Everyone else gets to go out and explore.. Why can't we go out and explore?" he asked.

Swiftleap snorted "You'll have plenty of time to do that and when you do you'll wish you were still in the nursery with your mother." he said chuckling lightly. "You won't have as much fun waking up early to go out on patrols." he said.

Hawktalon
// Tom // 30 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Hiddenstorm // Assigned: Hiddenstorm // Apprentice: Rosepaw // Tags: Rosepaw //

Hawktalon sat down just outside of camp "Well I guess i'll be seeing you around then." he said before he licked his paw and casually moved it across his ear. "I'm not family so.. I can't really help you I guess." he said.

Sootnose
// She-cat // 29 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Halfthorn // Assigned: Halfthorn // No Apprentice // Tags: Shadowstep, Open //

Check below

Shadowstep
// Tom // 29 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Snowpetal // No Apprentice // Tags: Snowpetal //

Shadowstep looked at Snowpetal then back at Mottlecloud frowning. Once Snowpetal had left the three siblings spoke together their voices quiet. Shadowstep looked much more upset than Sootnose. After a few long moments the three siblings separated.
"I'm going to go talk to Spottedpaw." Sootnose said softly as she padded away first.
Shadowstep let out a sigh "Take care of yourself Mottlecloud, I hope to see you soon." he said before he too left, returning to Snowpetal alone. His ears were pinned "Let's go. Sootnose has something to take care of." he mumbled as he brushed past her and padded out of camp.

Mottlecloud
// Tom // 29 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Flurrybreeze // Assigned: Cherryfeather // No Apprentice // Tags: Flurrybreeze //

Mottlecloud watched his siblings leave with a heavy heart. He hoped maybe one day they could follow him.. He appreciated Sootnose going to talk to his niece, he wasn't sure how to explain it to the young apprentice. He turned his head, looking over at Flurrybreeze waiting for her to finish with her sister.

Mistyfalls
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Cricketgaze // Assigned: Cricketgaze // No Apprentice // Tags: Cricketgaze //

Mistyfalls let out a sigh and nodded "Okay.. I'm trying.." she said. "What do I do next?" she asked.

Islandheart
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Coldwish // Assigned: Coldwish // No Apprentice // Tags: Coldwish//

"Well I appreciate the vote of confidence." Islandheart replied with a small purr. She tried to move forward again almost slipping again.

Riverbriar
// She-cat // 26 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Moonflight // Assigned: Hiddensun // No Apprentice // Tags: Moonflight //

Riverbriar paused when she spotted him, looking around for any signs of their clan mates before she let her shoulders slouch in relief and she made her way over to him. She gave him a tired and sad look before she let out a sigh and nuzzled him. "What do you say.. When you want to go home.. but home is not home.." she asked. "Because I want to go home.. But we can't be ourselves there.. It doesn't feel like home.." she said.

Bearshadow
// Tom // 25 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Beansprout // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Bearshadow turned his head, nodding slightly "Oh yes, i'm alright." he said offering her a small smile. "I'm just a little worried is all.. Nothing to be too concerned about." he said shaking his head. "How are you? I had to run off rather quickly.." he said "So I hope you'll forgive me for that."

Puddlejump
// Tom // 24 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Snowtuft // Assigned: TBD // No Apprentice // Tags: Snowtuft //

Puddlejump offered her a small smile "I found out where the other clan is." he said keeping his voice low. "So if you're still interested in running away.. I know where we can go." he said softly. He had a nervous look in his eyes, he knew this was what they wanted but he was still nervous and upset. This was their home.. But it would punish them for being who they were.. For falling inlove with someone they 'weren't suppose to' So what choice did they have?

Sunspots
// Tom // 24 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Quailsight // Assigned: Cinnamonwhisker // No Apprentice // Tags: Quailsight //

Sunspots snorted "Okay.. Hm... What's another good joke.." he mumbled more to himself than to Quailsight.

Moondust
// She-cat // 21 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Narrowstep // No Apprentice // Tags: Lunardust, Sparrowclaw //

Moondust nodded "Alright." she said in a small voice before she got up and headed off after him. She felt guilty, she'd never really spoken to Narrowstep.. She was suppose to follow the rules.. Their Mother would kill her if she knew she had any sort of interest in Sparrowclaw.. If only one could be reassigned...

Lunardust
// She-cat // 21 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Timberheart // No Apprentice // Tags: Moondust, Sparrowclaw //

Lunardust followed behind the two in silence. She was just buying her time, waiting to slip away from the two of them so they could have some time alone. Moondust would never let anyone else, not even her sister, see her start to break the rules. So she knew she needed to ditch them soon..

Stormyskies
// Tom // 17 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Complicated // Assigned: Waterflight // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Stormyskies padded into camp, glancing over at Waterflight before he looked around for Bayclaw, frowning when he didn't see her. He shrugged, grabbing a squirrel off the fresh kill pile and settling down by himself to eat.

Squirrelpaw
// She-cat // 11 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: Honeybee // Crush: Wormtail // Tags: Smokepaw //

Squirrelpaw lashed her tail anxiously "Okay.. what if we both go for either side of her?" she whispered. "Or one of us goes for the front and the other for the back?"

Spottedpaw
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: Flamebreeze // Crush: Viperpaw // Tags: Viperpaw //

Spottedpaw shook her head "Nothing!" she said quickly as she tried to trip his legs out from under him. "Just thinking about how i'm going to win!!" she said.

Dandelionpaw
// Tom // 9 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: Foreststep // Crush: Persia // Tags: Persia //

"Troutsplash!" Dandelionpaw nearly screamed. He stopped before knocking into him but looked up at him and puffed his fur out.

Treekit
// Tom // 4 Moon // Kit of DuskClan // Mother: Briareyes // Crush: Open // Tags: Briareyes, Volekit //

See Swiftleap's post

Acornkit
// She-cat // 3 Moon // Kit of DuskClan // Mother: Hiddenstorm // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

Open, In DuskClan Camp

--

Quietbrook/Quiet
// 29 Moons // Loner // Crush: Blacksoul // Tags: Blacksoul //

Quietbrook nodded "I'd love to join." she said. "Quietbrook again.. Not just Quiet to almost everyone I meet.. It'll be strange." she giggled softly. "But i'd very much enjoy joining a clan again. Whenever you'd be ready.. I know you have your family to look out for.."

Benji
// Tom // 28 Moons // Loner // Mate: Salem // Tags: Salem //

Benji slowly woke up and yawned before he opened his eyes.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:53 am

Mousekit stayed quiet. They couldn’t play for 3 days? But they had done nothing to deserve this. “Your the one who took us out here. We have to learn eventually. I don’t even like it out here!” She yowled at her mother before going back to the den.

Blazekit smiled at Lilykit. “Do you want to try and tag us?” She asked her little sister.

Hopeleap looked at Ryespot. “Do you think we would be allowed to temporarily leave Duskclan so we can have kits in Dawnclan?” She asked her mate.

Smokepaw pounced at Hollowcliff’s side, claws,sheathed.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:11 am

Flurrybreeze
She- cat |22 moons | warrior | crush: Mottlecloud | assigned/ forgidden mate: -- /Mottlecloud| Apprentice: open |tags: Waterflight, Mottlecloud

She told her sister about her and Mottlecloud and the fact that she was leaving the Duskclan. Waterflight was silent and mostly listened, but she knowed that she was okey with it "I am sorry Waterflight, but I needs to do this...you're still my sister and I love you, even if where not in a same clan" she purred to her and gived her small confortable nudge "I hope you understand" she meowed, before started to walk away toward her mate.

Flamingshadow

She looked at Snowpetal, with her qassigned mate and his siblings "She loves her mate right?" she meowed noticing how the she-cat was around her mate, which was good, did Shadowstep feel the same toward her?

Stormkit

He smilled at Lilykit "yeah, be a tag and try to catch us" he meowed playfully.

Plumpaw
"
He was so bored and ddin't know what to do. Glancing around his eyes stopped to the medicine cat apprentice Raggedpaw "Hello Raggedpaw? Do you need any help with herbs or stuff?" he meowed wantig to be useful even some how.

Waterflight
She-cat | 14 moons |warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/open | apprentice: none | tags: Flurrybreeze, open

She just sitted and listened silently, not saying anything "If you think that's the right desicin to make, then I will not try to stop you or anything" she meowed giving a small purr "maybe we will meet someday and who knows...maybe I will follow you someday" she meowed nudging her sister. As he sister started to leave "Good luck Flurrybreeze" she meowed to her, noticing a Mottlecloud further and nodded to him with a understanding smile.

Cranespirit

Nighthawk

Falconkit

He looked at Mousekit "Wait, why are you bunishing her too? It was my idea? She only followed me" he meowed to his mother.

Blizzardfang

Queen Catherine

Bloom (Bloompaw)

Ivythorn

Hollowcliff

She watched her apprentices movements, taking a stepd further when she attacked to her side "better, but not enought" she meowed to her. Her eyes was completely at the Smokepaw now and Squirrelpaw was outside of her view for now.

Silentstream

Deathgaze

Bluepaw

Twistedpaw

open in camp

Dawnclan
Marblepaw
she | 8 moons |apprentice | mentor:Nightdust | crush: wb Slypaw| mate: none | tag: Pinesting, Nightleaf

She taked a long stare toward the stranger tom, but without asking more stupid questions she run to follow Pinesting and Nightleaf. She was the youngest one to this small group of cats, so needed to stay close with them. other way Nightdust could kill her for sure.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:12 am

xxxxx28 - ♀ WEASELSTORM
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Rank: loner Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Blizzardsky, open

"I'm sorry to hear that." She meowed and gave him a small hug. "I knew that for exile wasn't fully justified. I've never seen you has a bad cat."

xxxxx31 - ♂ TINYFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Shiningpaw, open

The tom smiled happily before he approached the she cat. "Excellent job Shiningpaw. Alright, now let's get to combat. Set your prey aside and we will get started."

xxxxx32 - ♂ COPPERFANG
Rank: dawn warrior Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Darkear Tags: Darkear, open

"Whisperkit is a beautiful name. What about Sweetkit or even Jackalkit?" The tom suggested as well before taking a seat beside his mate.

xxxxx32 - ♂ BERWALD
Rank: loner Mood: shocked Crush: ---- Mate: Riley Tags: Riley, Swan, open

Berwald tensed up before he grabbed Swan and padded out as quickly as he could. "You mom is going to be okay. Is she okay? What if she isn't? I should check. But she's having kits and needs privacy." He rambled on worriedly.

xxxxx31 - ♀ SWANSHADOW
Rank: warrior Mood: shocked Assigned: Nighthawk Crush: Dante Mate: HawkstepTags: Dante, open

The she cat looked around before she snuck out of camp to go see Dante. She couldn't bring the kits this time but that's okay. Swanshadow raced out of the clan's territory before approaching the tom at the border. "Hello Dante." She purred before padding over and nuzzled him.

xxxxx1 - ♀ CARDINALKIT
Rank: kit Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: ---- Tags: family, kits, open

Cardinalkit looked around and shrugged softly. "Mama isn't going to be happy if she ran off."

xxxxx12 - ♀ SOFTPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Curlheart Mate: none Tags: Curlheart, open

"I'm sure you are. Though if you aren't, maybe we could go hunting together?" Softpaw asked with a hopeful smile.

xxxxx11 - ♂ VIPERPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: Spottedpaw Mate: none Tags: Spottedpaw, open

The tom growled before flinching when feeling his paws slip out from underneath him. The tom fell down on the ground before he slowly got back up.

xxxxx31 - ♂ SCORCHCLOUD
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Tawnydust Crush: Tortoisestride Mate: none Tags: Tortoisestride, open

"Would beside a tree work out? It's perfect for resting against." He suggested with a smile.

xxxxx29 - ♂ MOONFLIGHT
Rank: warrior Mood: upset Assigned: Streamtail Crush: ---- Mate: Riverbriar Tags: Riverbriar, open

"Yeah. Maybe we could find a little den to call "home" but still be apart of the clan. The little den may not be our true home but at least we can then feel like it is." Moonflight suggested.

xxxxx11 - ♀ BERRYPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Batpaw, open Mate: ---- Tags: open

She caught his smile at her before she smiled back. Berrypaw rolled over onto her back and closed her eyes to relax. Batpaw was perfect. He was the best guy out here. How lucky she was to have him.

xxxxx31 - ♀ PALEFACE
Rank: warrior Mood: worried Assigned: Lakeheart Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Lakeheart, open

"Oh. I'm sorry then Lakeheart. All I can do now if to make you as comfortable as possible." Paleface meowed out with a soft sigh.

xxxxx29 - ♀ AMBERSKY
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Harepounce Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Harepounce, open

"Leafbare it's too cold, newleaf it rains too much, greenleaf it's too hot, and leaf-fall it's too windy. I hope it's over soon. I just want to be warm again when I walk outside." Ambersky agreed. "What season do you like the best Harepounce?"

xxxxx29 - ♂ SUNFIRE
Rank: loner Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Smallstorm Tags: Smallstorm, open

The tom dashed off after his mate with a laugh. He eventually slowed down to pad beside her and started to scent the air. "Anything yet Smallstorm?"

xxxxx32 - ♂ ROWANSTRIKE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Autumnleaves Crush: ---- Mate: Deathgaze Tags: Deathgaze, open

"I'd think so. Let's go check it out!" He meowed before racing off to the direction of the lake.

xxxxx32 - ♂ SPARROW
Rank: rouge Mood: excited Crush: ---- Mate: Ivythorn Tags: Ivythorn, open

"You are right about that. Alright then. How about tomorrow we set off for another den?" he suggested. Of course Sparrow knew that Desertstar would recognize him and start lashing out at him not knowing that he left. He didn't need to bring such troubles onto the grumpy man.

xxxxx29 - ♂ COLORADO
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: Pinedust, open Mate: none Tags: open

asleep in den

xxxxx28 - ♂ OTTERLEAP
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: Brindlestep Crush: cranespirit Mate: none Tags: cranespirit, open

"Sounds lovely. I can't wait." He whispered back to her with a loud purr. "You know, you're a very gorgeous she cat Cranespirit." Otterleap added on.

xxxxx28 - ♂ STAGHEART
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Tortoisestride Crush: Icestorm, open Mate: none Tags: Icestorm, open

"You know, I think maybe we could head down to the stream and just look around? Maybe even break through any ice that's there and see how cold it is. Ice can be kind of fun." Stagheart suggested.

xxxxx12 - ♂ SALMONPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Heatpaw, open Mate: none Tags: Petalpaw, open

Salmonpaw started to watch the cold water. Nothing was in sight yet. He remembered that the fish were probably at the bottom of the lake. With that, the tom leaped into the water and started to swim down. The fish woke up now startled and started to swim. Salmonpaw eventually caught on before he quickly swam back up. He broke through the surface with a fish in his jaws.

xxxxx31 - ♂ LIZZARDDASH
Rank: warrior Mood: angered Assigned: Mistlespots Crush: open Mate: none Tags: cats, open

see Smokewhisker

xxxxx31 - ♀ EMBERNOSE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Dusklight Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

open by the river

xxxxx31 - ♂ YARROWSPROUT
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Russetsong Crush: Spotteddust, open Mate: none Tags: Spotteddust, open

"Maybe we could head out of camp for a few just to relax and such? We never spend time with each other as much as we used to and I miss it a lot. You're my best friend Spotteddust." He purred softly with a nervous smile.

xxxxx31 - ♂ SMOKEWHISKER
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Spotteddust Crush: Mistlespots, open Mate: none Tags: Mistlespots, Lizarddash, open

"Of course." He meowed before turning around and raced to his brother. "What's wrong my brother? You don't look like yourself?" Smokewhisker meowed. "It's nothing! Just having a rough day you know?"
    The tom meowed back with a grunt. "Oh... I was just about to head out with Mistlespots. You maybe want to come along and get your mind off of what happened?" Lizarddash looked over at his assigned mate and back at his brother. "If it's alright with her." He finally meowed out. The gray tom nodded before padding over to the she cat. "Would it be alright if he tagged along to get his mind off of his bad day so far?"

xxxxx11 - ♀ FRECKLEPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Roaringpaw Mate: none Tags: Roaringpaw, open

Sleepy babe

xxxxx31 - ♂ MUSTANGPOUNCE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Berryfrost Crush: ---- Mate: Dapplefrost Tags: Dapplefrost, open

"I see. We do that already. We can't ask anyone either as we are forbidden. We will just have to see." He purred before pulling the she cat close and nuzzled her.

xxxxx18 - ♂ MOUSEBRIAR
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Creamflower Crush: ---- Mate: Leaffire Tags: Leaffire, open

"Yeah. The kits could all be friends too and he can help watch over them all as well. It would be pretty great." He added on with a bright smile. "Should we do it? Should we leave the clan and actually live as loners?"

xxxxx18 - ♀ DEERWILLOW
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Shadowleap Crush: ---- Mate: Owlbreeze Tags: Owlbreeze, open

"I'll have to tell my brother about it then and you would have to tell your sister. Maybe they could come along?" Deerwillow suggested.

xxxxx9 - ♀ HOPPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Deadpaw Mate: none Tags: Deadpaw, open

She gave him a little lick on the cheek before padding onwards. She always felt more happier around the tom. Hoppaw couldn't lie about the fact that Deadpaw was cute.

xxxxx9 - ♀ ROOKPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Heftypaw, open

"I... I guess. What did you have in mind?" She asked him now turning to face the tom again.

xxxxx17 - ♂ MAX
Rank: rouge Mood: mixed Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Tabitha, open

Max sighed out softly before he padded away back to his den. "Let's just go back over to my place to relax or something."

xxxxx26 - ♂ ALFIE
Rank: loner Mood: calm Crush: Spottedfern, open Mate: none Tags: Queen Catherine, open

Half of the birds flew away in time by the amount that was caught was food enough for Alfie. "Nice one Cathy! Those birds didn't see it coming!" The tom meowed happily.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me