Destinyclan ‣ open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Destinyclan ‣ open

Postby Animals65 » Wed May 26, 2021 6:54 am

Creamflower hears Nettlefern's voice and turns her head to see one of the elders, smiling. "How about a story from what you were an apprentice?" she suggested. "I think that would be a good start to go."
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Wed May 26, 2021 7:31 am

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓒𝓪𝔀
xxxxMale/34 moons/Straight
xxxxWarrior
xxxxNo Prophecy
xxxxCrush; None|No Mate
xxxxtags
》Open (Mentions; TwistFlare, MirageStar)

BramblingCaw's pale green eyes scanned the clearing before him, his eyes often moving towards TwistFlare and then towards MirageStar. He had heard of the commotion that occurred on a patrol earlier today and to be quite frank, He wouldn't be surprised if the claims the warrior made had been true. He was certain that there were prophesied cats who looked down on those who don't, so whose he to say his leader wasn't one of them. He eventually moved his gaze to the ground, well if what the she-cat claimed was true then he'd certainly find it out for himself eventually. He's quite honestly never talked to the leader outside of orders or ceremonies but he could admit that she sometimes appeared too nice from what he could tell from afar.

Finally deciding to move his thoughts away from the drama, his eyes turned once more towards MirageStar and AcaciaPetal as the deputy left the leaders side. He was waiting for the night patrols to be set up and to see if he would be one of the cats who were put on one.

𝓐𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓟𝓪𝔀
xxxxMale/10 moons/Pansexual
xxxxApprentice/Mentor; Needlestorm
xxxxNo Prophecy
xxxxCrush; none
xxxxtags
》Open

The small, fluffy tom was wide-awake but made no movements to to get out of his nest, he kept an ear out to hear who exactly was going on patrol to see if he truly had to get up. He was in a comfortable position with his tail wrapped around his body and he knew he'd find it difficult to find again once he left his nest, so he wasn't going to move unless absolutely necessary.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Laetificat » Sun May 30, 2021 6:31 am

Stormgrowl - Tags: Brookpaw, Morningpaw, Hailpaw
She nodded self-importantly upon the apprentice’s agreement, missing their exchanged looks. However, that didn’t stop her from casting suspicious looks at their easy answers. “I’m glad you agree. Now, if for some reason you were to try to get out of this, I will to Miragestar about it and we will intensify your prophecy training. As for when we’re doing this, it’ll likely be tomorrow around sunhigh. Perhaps a bit before if none of us are on patrol,” Stormgrowl said.

Silentpaw - Tags: Cedarsight, Mothmouth
She excitedly nodded in agreement as Cedarsight suggested they hunt together, especially once she was a warrior. They would catch the biggest haul of prey the clan had ever seen! The elders would tell tales of them for moons and moons. Lost in thought, Silentpaw stared at Mothmouth a moment longer, then embarrassed, dropped her gaze. She understood what her feelings for the black tom were, but that didn’t mean she had to like them. Things were simpler as friends, right? Besides, she had more important things to worry about than crushing on one of her best friends. Like becoming a warrior for example. Silentpaw looked up as Cedarsight turned to look at her, then shrugged at his question. It had been a while since she was on patrol, she was perhaps overdue to go on one. In return to his question, she pointed her paw at him and cocked her head, wondering if he thought that he would be on patrol too.
Laetificat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾ xii

Postby Zyn » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:44 am

xxC e d a r s i g h txx
═════════════════════════════
☾ Warrior || Tom || 15 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Mothmouth & Silentpaw ☽
      Cedarsight studied Silentpaw for a long moment as the apprentice watched Mothmouth, there was something there but he couldn't put his paw on it. Before he could even begin to figure out what it was Silentpaw was dropping her gaze and turning to look at him. The shrug made it clear to him that she wasn't sure. Her follow up question made the fur along his spin prickle, he had gone on patrol the night before. No matter how much he wanted to go instead of sleeping tonight he knew it was highly unlikely that he would go on patrol tonight. Unless Miragestar wasn't paying attention, highly doubtful, then he knew that the leader wouldn't send him. "It's highly unlikely, I went last night" he meowed carefully. He tilted his head back to stare up at the night sky, avoiding Silentpaw's gaze. He didn't know if she would be able to sense his apprehension. "Of the three of us I am sure that they will pick you" he meowed without tearing his gaze away from the sky. Without even thinking his tail twitched and draped itself across Mothmouth's flank.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:31 pm

Freshbreath - Propechy of plants
(male - medicine cat - apprentice is Specklepaw - crush on Acaciapetal)
(talking with: open)

-
He watched the camp, his ears flicking toward the leader's den after the Miragestar seemed to get out of there leaving the deputy behind to watch the camp. His eyes caught the deputy for a moment, but only a moment, he was afraid to get caught by staring at her, it could be awkward in his situation. He gave a sight turning to see the elder's den, he could visit the Nettlefern there, but he saw Creamflower entering the elder's den a moment ago, so he didn't want to bother the two now.

Scarletjade - Propechy of chancing colors
(male - caregiver - crush is open)
(Talking with: open)

-
He stayed near the nursery, laying on his belly as he looked at the camp, so many cats were still up at this late. The day was being very normal to him, but he could see that there were some tensions high for some cats there, he didn't mind though.

Twistflare - no propechy
(female - warrior - apprentice is Brookpaw - crush on...)
(talking with Ryewhisker )
-
She sighed "no do whatever you want to do, if you want to leave, leave if you want to stay, stay" she meowed to the older cat "I am not in place to say what everyone could be doing" she continued. She took her paws over her face and landed her head over her paws, closing her eyes "but I am tired, I think I am going to get some sleep now" she said silently.

Rainshadow - no prophecy
(male - warrior - apprentice is Tigerpaw - crush is Aspenheart)
(talking with: Mousewhisker)

-
He was silent for a moment "Yeah I guess" he meowed opening his mouth to speak thinking his words "are you ever thought why does Starclan give you those powers anyway? I know there are predators which can kill a cat or two...but even without powers we can handle most of them?" he asked her wondering if he asked the wrong question.

Pearshell - Propechy of aquatic breathing
(male - warrior - apprentice is open - crush on developing to Sunsertriver )

-
He looked at the darkening sky, then toward the Miragestar who walked out of the leader's den, not really saying anything yet, but it made him wonder if the elderly female was planning to lead the night patrol. His eyes looked over at Sunsetriver there, wondering if he could go to talk to her, but the tension with her brother seemed weird.

Coconutpaw - Prophecy of electricity
(female - apprentice - a mentor is Primesong - crush on...)
(talking with: Tigerpaw)

-
She gave the tom a look, then sighed "Ah, when does the night patrol start, I actually want to go to sleep..." she murmured under her breath 'I am not even seen Primesong this evening, if he is not here then it's worthless for me to even wait when there is no way I could go patrol without my mentor there' she thought herself.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌸 vii

Postby Zyn » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:53 am

🌸xxA r c h s o n gxx🌸
═════════════════════════════
🌸 Caretaker || Molly || 31 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Freshbreath || Mentions: Echokit 🌸
      Archsong watched for a moment as Echokit bounded away to go sit quietly near Maplecloud and Hazelkit, who were practicing their hunting crouches. Her warm gaze flickered across the molly who had retired early. From the way they were holding their hind leg she could only assume that it was giving them trouble. With that in mind she turned her gaze around the camp, finally landing on Freshbreath. With her mission the only thing on her mind now she made a beeline for the medicine cat, settling down next to him. "I am sure your busy but I was hoping I could get some poppy seeds for Maplecloud" she meowed and then trailed off as she followed the medicine cat brief gaze to the deputy. Finally realizing she had probably interrupted the medicine cat she felt embarrassment prickle along her pelt. She craned her neck to give her chest fur a couple licks to hide that she had her embarrassment. "Sorry for badgering you like this, I just worry that these cold nights and mini training sessions are going to make Maplecloud's leg hurt more" she added softly.
Last edited by Zyn on Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Laetificat » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:17 am

Silentpaw - Tags: Cedarsight, Mothmouth
She nodded in agreement with Cedarsight - of course she had to be picked, although even if she wasn’t she’d pester the patrol to let her come with. Silentpaw listened as Mothmouth spoke, then grinned. She could see the restlessness in his pelt like ants on an anthill. The she-cat stood up and moved around Cedarsight to nose at Mothmouth to get up. She liked Mothmouth’s unspoken idea; what better way to ensure they went on patrols more than to harass the deputy who made them?
Laetificat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:54 pm

𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥 prophecy of empathy ♥
() - ( 38 moons ) - ( deputy ) - ( apprentice: none ) - ( pan ) - ( crush: Freshbreath ) - ( tags: Asterpaw )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
♥ As she passed through the clearing, she dipped her head to Silentpaw as well as Cedarsight and Mothmouth. She made a mental note to ask about Silentpaw's training. Acaciapetal paused at the entrance to the apprentices' den, listening to the voices coming from within. There were various apprentices still sleeping in their nests, but she didn't want to wake them up by yelling. Instead, she thought of waking them up individually and checking on them. Acaciapetal padded over to one nest and gently prodded a sleeping pelt with a sheathed paw. "Asterpaw? It's moon-high. It's time for you to get up," she murmured. However, Acaciapetal noticed the glint of open eyes in the moonlight and realized he was already awake. She was bothering a cat who didn't need to, but she would make the most of it. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were awake. Now that I'm talking to you, I wanted to ask how your training is going."

𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐫 prophecy of trees 🙞
() - ( 35 moons ) - ( warrior ) - ( apprentice: Pigeonpaw ) - ( straight ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: Rainshadow )
🙞 She was a little surprised by the thoughts that Rainshadow was expressing, but she was eager for conversation. "I suppose I never really did wonder very much. I mean, I figured if Starclan wants to choose some cats, then we were chosen for a reason, right?" Mousewhisker answered. She thought about the news of a fox appearing on the territory earlier, but the two cats had fought it off. Neither of them even had a prophecy, and they escaped mildly unscathed, from what she heard. She didn't know if that was true. "Maybe we don't need powers from a prophecy to fight off predators. But maybe there's a bigger reason why some of us have these prophecies? Only Starclan would know why we need them."

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐩𝐚𝐰 prophecy of storms ☁
() - ( 9 moons ) - ( apprentice ) - ( mentor: Cavetooth ) - ( bi ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: Stormgrowl & Brookpaw )
☁ He noticed the narrowed eyes of Stormgrowl and hoped she wouldn't say anything. "Okay, that sounds good. I hope we get chosen for patrol," Hailpaw replied quickly. He tried to sound eager, and in a way, he was excited at the prospect of a patrol. However, the thing that made him uneasy was the thought of prophecy training... and the fact that the intensity of the training might increase very soon. Hailpaw hoped she wouldn't speak to the leader. He and Brookpaw would really have to put on their acting skills. "Sooo... what are we supposed to do before the patrol? I mean, if we're even chosen in the first place."

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧 no prophecy ✘
() - ( 97 moons ) - ( elder ) - ( straight ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: Creamflower )
✘ She frowned in thought at the request and shook her head, hefting a big sigh. "From when I was an apprentice? That was such a long time ago," Nettlefern complained slightly. Despite her complaints, she shifted in her position and motioned for Creamflower to settle down next to her. It took her a few moments to think about what to say next. "Alright, alright, I'll tell you a story. What kind do you want? A funny one? A serious one? One where I might've gotten in trouble?"
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -cosmixtea » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:04 am

Lightwhisker- prophecy of lies- male young warrior- mate open- crush Silentpaw- talking to: himself

Lightwhisker padded out of the warriors den, stretching and yawning. He grunted and looked around camp. “Woah,” he mumbled. “Everyone’s awake for the night patrol!” He twitched his ears and heard cats walking around camp. He sighed at the peacefulness of Destinyclan. He was glad he joined this clan. He remembered his father, Cream, and shook the horrible memory out of his head. He had killed his father for keeping a secret of killing his mother, and his mind placed the scene of his lie unveiling and Lightwhisker lunging at him. He blinked and he saw the normal camp. He sighed and sat down. His eyes closed slowly and he fell asleep.
Last edited by -cosmixtea on Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
-cosmixtea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:48 am

Freshbreath - Propechy of plants
(male - medicine cat - apprentice is Specklepaw - crush on Acaciapetal)
(talking with: Archsong)

-
He looked over the caregiver as she made her way to him, he flicked his ears as he listened to what she needed to say "It's okay, I was not that busy anyway" he told the she-cat with a smile. He nodded to her asking for poppy seed to Maplecloud "Yes I can give you some...to give Maplecloud..." he said turning to his den and bought some poppy seed to the caregiver "mind me asking, what do you mean about mini-training sessions?" he asked curiously "well anyway, how are you and Echokit doing?" he asked her.

Scarletjade - Propechy of chancing colors
(male - caregiver - crush is open)
(Talking with: open)

-
He stayed near the nursery, laying on his belly as he looked at the camp, so many cats were still up at this late. The day was being very normal to him, but he could see that there were some tensions high for some cats there, he didn't mind though.

Twistflare - no propechy
(female - warrior - apprentice is Brookpaw - crush on...)
(talking with Ryewhisker )
-
She sighed "no do whatever you want to do, if you want to leave, leave if you want to stay, stay" she meowed to the older cat "I am not in place to say what everyone could be doing" she continued. She took her paws over her face and landed her head over her paws, closing her eyes "but I am tired, I think I am going to get some sleep now" she said silently.

Rainshadow - no prophecy
(male - warrior - apprentice is Tigerpaw - crush is Aspenheart)
(talking with: Mousewhisker)

-
He slowly nodded "yeah I guess so..." he meowed looking at the very lively camp even if it was getting late "this clan sure is lively now? Almost anyone is up, which is a little odd..." he meowed, wondering the female warriors words about that only Starclan knows why they gave all those prophecies, does this mean that there will be a time when those prophecies will be needed to survive?

Pearshell - Propechy of aquatic breathing
(male - warrior - apprentice is open - crush on developing to Sunsertriver )

-
He looked at the darkening sky, then toward the Miragestar who walked out of the leader's den, not really saying anything yet, but it made him wonder if the elderly female was planning to lead the night patrol. His eyes looked over at Sunsetriver there, wondering if he could go to talk to her, but the tension with her brother seemed weird.

Coconutpaw - Prophecy of electricity
(female - apprentice - a mentor is Primesong - crush on...)
(talking with: Tigerpaw)

-
She gave the tom a look, then sighed "Ah, when does the night patrol start, I actually want to go to sleep..." she murmured under her breath 'I am not even seen Primesong this evening, if he is not here then it's worthless for me to even wait when there is no way I could go patrol without my mentor there' she thought herself.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me