||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby cloudy days » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:43 am

Eve | Female | Eevee | Apprentice | Crush: None | Tags: Chiaki, Sora, Roxas, Kyoko and Taiga

Eve suddenly sniffed. She smelt a horrible smell of exhaust coming from one of those monsters. Oh no. "I have to go! Bye!" Panicking, Eve ran along. In the distance she sniffed a houndoom. It was attacking a Glaceon. The espeon and eevee from earlier were trying to fight. She watched anxiously, her paw throbbing. She put a paw over her mouth and bit it gently to check she wasn't dreaming. It was real.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:49 am

Taiga||Female||Warrior||Glaceon||Kai is her mate||Tags: Kyoko, Chiaki, ???
Successfully distracted, both Houndoom turned their attention to the Espeon and Eevee which had just arrived. This entailed the release of Taiga, who scrambled up and ran off. She did not run directly to the camp, instead taking a roundabout route so she could ensure she wasn't followed. Once she reached the camp she stopped inside, panting.

Chiaki||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Open||Tags: Kyoko, ???
Chiaki jumped up onto the back of one of the Houndoom, clawing at it where it could not reach her. She bit into the scruff of the Houndoom's neck as the twolegs shouted at the fire and dark types.

Seiko||Female||Medicine Eevee||Leafeon||Open||Tags: Meeku, Taiga, ???
Seeing Meeku had fallen asleep, Seiko stood up. She was about to head to her den when she saw Taiga barrel into camp. "Taiga! You have to be more careful. ... What in StarClan happened to you?" After the Glaceon explained, Seiko began to panic. "What if they're hurt?! I'll be back." With that, Seiko ran out of camp, following the acrid scent of a monster.

Makoto||Male||Warrior||Sylveon||D-don't ask!||Tags: Yurio, open
Makoto merely nodded, waving goodbye with his tail. With the camp in sight, Makoto walked straight ahead, entering the camp and giving a small sigh. Well, at least he knew the place a bit better now...
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:52 am

Eve | Female | Eevee | Apprentice | Crush: None | Tags: Taiga, Kyoko, Chiaki, ???

Eve stared, absorbed with terror. She felt as if she had turned to stone. Overcome with terror, her head span.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:59 am

Kai||Male||Deputy||Vaporeon||Mate: Taiga||Tags: Acerra, Taiga

"Taiga" Kai yelped in shock when she entered camp. Without even saying bye to Acerra he rushed to her side. "Look at you, who would do this" He said in horror and nuzzled her carefully not wanting to hurt her. "I-I have to go help!" Kai said in distress, he couldnt stay here, he needed to go help Kyoko and Chiaki, he was the deputy after all.

Kyoko||Female||Warrior||Espeon||Crush: None||Tags: Chiaki, ???

Kyoko pounced on the second Houndoom her claws fully visable. She dragged them across the back against the black fur. The pokémons trainer shouted something unkown to her and suddenly she was on the ground fully exposed. This could end badly for her.

Rin||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Crush: None||Tags: reserved

Rin slowly creeped up on the birds, using the skills she had learned from Mikasa. The birds had no way of knowing she was approaching. The could feel the wind against her face ruffling fur. It carried a strong scent of Taillow, this would be an easy scare.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:13 am

Glacia | Female | Glaceon | Warrior | Crush: Shimmer? | Tags: Raven
"Oh my goodness, what is that smell?" She then remembered. It was a monster two-legs kept in "Garages" whatever they were. She took a gulp of fresh air, before continuing. Then she realised someone might be in trouble.

Eve | Female | Eevee | Apprentice | Crush: None | Tags: Chiaki, Kyoko, Taiga.

Eve took a gulp of fresh air, head still spinning, and watched again. She couldn't bear to even glance. "Help!" she said to no-one in particular. She went pale, and nearly blacked out. She was terrified. Deciding to maybe distract the Houndoom, she came up with a plan.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:35 am

Suko|| female || loner|| shiny Eevee (evolves into shiny Leafeon)||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: a cool Eevee named Midnight! Oh and, Yolus
Suko sat up, her tail wagging furiously. "Yes!" She squeaked, the thought of the night was such a beautiful vision. "I stayed up all night once and I just looked at the sky thinking if I closed my eyes for one moment I would miss something wonderful." She smiled softly, "and it turns out I was right, I have seen stars stamped into the night sky that were as bright at the moon itself." She tilted her head slightly, "isn't that awesome?"

~~~~~
Meeku|| female || warrior || Leafeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: Seiko
Meeku is asleep

~~~~~
Eosa|| female || kit || Eevee then Vaporeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: open!
Eosa let out a bored groan and looked around the Nursery, her eyes landing on the entrance. She stood up and shook off a bit of moss that was sticking to her fur coat and began trotting over to the exit. "Imma be right back! I want to see the world!" She squeaked out, exiting the den and raced for the entrance of the camp. "Freedom!" She huffed defiantly, her brown tail bobbing behind her.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:36 am

Taiga||Female||Warrior||Glaceon||Kai is her mate||Tags: Open?
Taiga sat down, trying to catch her breath. She looked downwards, suddenly rather upset. What if the kits were hurt...? The thought was unbearable to her. Trudging over to the nursery, Taiga curled up in her nest and stared off into nothing.

Chiaki||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Open||Tags: Kyoko, ???
Chiaki was knocked off of the Houndoom, falling to the ground. She lay there winded, staying still as if dead. When the Houndoom came over to her, it sniffed at her before returning to its twoleg's side. Just play dead... With one eye still open, Chiaki was able to watch as one twoleg grabbed Kyoko by the scruff of her neck.

Seiko||Female||Medicine Eevee||Leafeon||Open||Tags: Kyoko, Chiaki, ???
Seiko soon arrived, alarmed at the sight before her. She went over to Chiaki, her first instinct. A mistake, as the Houndoom ran back and grabbed her while using Bite. The Leafeon was thrown to the ground, a few inches away.

Makoto||Male||Warrior||Sylveon||D-don't ask!||Tags: Yurio, open
Makoto merely nodded, waving goodbye with his tail. With the camp in sight, Makoto walked straight ahead, entering the camp and giving a small sigh. Well, at least he knew the place a bit better now...
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:43 am

Sora/male/eevee/four moons old/loner/Tags: Roxas and all who are in trouble

"Oh no! We should help!" The brothers run to rescue everyone. *Whistles* "Hey you big goons over here!"

Roxas/male/eevee/four moons old/loner/Tags: Same as Sora

As the houndoom run towards them, they dig and attack from below, then using quick attack and bite they overwhelm the houndoom. "Run everyone!"
Don't worry, I'm a friend
Please join
Wolves of incarnation Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3818142
Fox mobs of Chicago
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3876391&p=120121837#p120121837
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:47 am

Eve | Female | Eevee | Apprentice | Crush: None | Tags: Seiko, Chiaki, Kyoko, ???

Upon seeing a leafon get hurt, she rushed in. Grass was not very effective against fire, but the other way round something serious could happen. Nobody knew her yet, but she decided to say who she was, even if she was being stupid. "I'm Eve!" she yelled, before running in and landing a karate chop. The dark type looked unruffled. Her hurting paw felt as if it was sprained. "Hi-Ya!" she yelled, flying through the air before using Tackle. She remembered how the umbreon had asked if she would give her life for the clan. The two leg watched, bemused. Angrier then ever, she flung herself at the Houndoom, before flying off at a single slash and hitting a tree. Feeling weak, she struggled to get up. Then she saw Roxas landing a move. "Hiiii!" she yelled, feeling in pain. She struggled as she saw everyone getting clobbered. Must protect the clan, must protect the clan, she murmered, before crawling behind the tree...
Starclan, give me help, she thought, before blacking out.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:07 am

Roxas/male/eevee/four moons old/loner/Tags: Same as Sora

He saw pokeballs flying and led the houndoom back to the humans hoping they would catch their own pokemon while using iron tail to whack the balls back.

Sora/male/eevee/four moons old/loner/Tags: Roxas and all who are in trouble

He helped his brother and cheered when one of the balls hit one human square in the face. He also distracted the houndoom running around using swift.
Don't worry, I'm a friend
Please join
Wolves of incarnation Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3818142
Fox mobs of Chicago
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3876391&p=120121837#p120121837
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups