Destinyclan ‣ open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

⚜️ vii.ii, 🌸 vi.ii, ☾ x, 🌸 vi, ⚔ vi

Postby Zyn » Thu May 20, 2021 8:12 am

Zyn wrote:
⚜️xxN e e d l e s t o r mxx⚜️
═════════════════════════════
⚜️ Warrior || Agender || 26 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Open ⚜️
      Needlestorm lifted a paw and began cleaning their face. They had skipped on eating since the excitement of following the fox had been enough to curb their appetite. Through half slitted eyes she observed the clan, evening time had brought those that weren't on patrol or settling down for night into the clearing. It wouldn't be long before those who remained outside would find refuge in their nests. In fact Needlestorm knew they wouldn't be far behind many of their clanmates. Even their nest called to them now, it had been a long day and a long rest would do everyone well. For a moment their gaze flickered to the medicine den, both Wolfheart and Twistflare were in there and whatever they thought about Twistflare's decisions they hoped they were okay. Injured clanmates was never was good thing, but they didn't worry too much. The two warriors were in good paws with Specklepaw and Freshbreath looking out for them. With that thought they returned their attention to their grooming and craned their neck to clean their chest fur. They weren't too worried about their fur since it would never listen but they might as well be clean, even if it didn't look like it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zyn wrote:
☁️xxM a p l e c l o u dxx☁️
☁️ Elder || Molly || 34 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Hazelkit ☁️
      Maplecloud let out a purr of amusement at the gasp of joy from the young kit, she was glad they were happy that she was there. It was easy to forget that some cats enjoyed having her around when she spent so much time with the elders. Her tail twitched with happiness as she gazed at the young kit. She kept an eye on the kit as they moved across the camp. "Any time little one" she purred flicking her tail to brush Hazelkit's shoulder ever so slightly. Tucking her bad leg even closer to her belly she found her hunting crouch had become smoother, her strides more even as she crept across the camp. Perhaps it wouldn't be so hard to work out new ways to hunt and fight. Maybe just maybe she wouldn't just be the cat that retired early, maybe she could find another place in the clan. The idea of leaving the elder's den made her whiskers quiver with excitement. She pushed that thought aside, there was no guarantee that she could find another place in the clan so she turned her full attention back on Hazelkit. "Its late now but maybe tomorrow we can practice pouncing by practicing with a leaf."

xxC e d a r s i g h txx
☾ Warrior || Tom || 15 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Mothmouth & Silentpaw ☽
      Cedarsight's expression warmed at the sight of Silentpaw's expression turning into one of determination rather that disappointment. It was good to know that his words of encouragement were taken well. He let out a rumbling purr, that was strong enough to make his flanks vibrate, as she headbutted his shoulder. Stretching his neck forward he pressed his nose against her shoulder, his flanks still vibrating as he purred. His purr died down as he focused on what she was communicating to him. A paw indicating the prey and a question in her gaze. She didn't look hungry and he had seen her eating off the side earlier so it couldn't be her asking to eat the prey. Which meant it had to be her asking if he had caught the prey. He flicked his ears happily and gave a slight nod. "Yeah! Me and Mothmouth had a good hunting trip. I caught that mouse" he meowed warmly and dipping his head to the mouse that Mothmouth had been working on. "I also caught another mouse and a wren. The mouse practically ran into my paws so it doesn't really count. But I had make a huge leap to catch the wren so that was impressive. Did you catch anything?" he continued.
🌸xxA r c h s o n gxx🌸
🌸 Caretaker || Molly || 31 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Echokit & Bumblesight & Hollyspring 🌸
      Archsong watched the duo talk over her proposition with mild curiosity. She wouldn't be hurt if they declined her offer, if they did then she still had a couple of ideas about who to ask. As they turned to her she steeled herself for their decision and when they accepted her eyes widened slightly as though she hadn't been expecting it. She opened her mouth to say something but the words were caught in her throat so she was forced to just offer a nod. She glanced over at her small kit who was patiently waiting for and her expression warmed. "It will be my honor to help you become fathers" she finally meowed with a dip of her head. Echokit would be an apprentice soon enough and she wasn't too worried about going through another pregnancy. She was under the assumption that it was only hard when she was pregnant with Echokit, Shadekit and Mossykit because she was alone. This time she would have the support of Echokit as well as Bumblesight and Hollyspring. The two toms would have a vested interest in helping her with her pregnancy since the kits she would be carry would be theirs. She tilted her head slightly and then gave a nod of agreement. "The litters have been larger recently, the den has gotten crowded with twelve apprentices in there" she meowed, amusement warmed her voice. "Sometimes I miss the warriors den. The nursery has been full of kits recently but I don't envy how crowded the den must be getting" she added, there was a wistful tone in her voice. The she gave her head a shake and tilted her head back to stare at the sky. "Have any of the kits caught your eye? I know you can't pick an apprentice but I used to look at the kits and wonder if one was going to be my apprentice one day."
xxE c h o k i txx
⚔ Kit || Tom || 5 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Archsong & Bumblesight & Hollyspring ⚔
      Echokit didn't really understand what was going on between the older cats and wasn't really trying to figure it out. It wasn't any of his business and besides to him it sounded super boring and lame. Instead he stayed in his crouch waiting patiently for Hollyspring ti finish whatever boring stuff they were talking about and return to the cool stuff. His tail lashed more with excitement the moment that Hollyspring turned back to him and he let out a tiny purr of joy. The purr died almost right away as Hollyspring looked more closely at what he assumed was the perfect attack crouch. Turns out, not so perfect, but Echokit didn't mind. He pressed his hindquarter down so that his belly fur was brushing the ground and then slapped his tail to the ground. He peered up at Hollyspring with excitement. "How's this? This is perfect right?" he meowed with the same confidence that he had with his previous crouch. He had to force his tail to stay still as he waited for the older warriors opinion. "But you might! I can't wait to be an apprentice! It will be so much fun" he meowed. Being an excitable kit meant that he didn't exactly stay on topic long. Now being the perfect instance where he returned to a topic he had breezed past earlier.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Destinyclan ‣ open

Postby attiechan » Thu May 20, 2021 8:59 am

etherealwhisper ☩ prophecy of the saint ☩ they/them
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Tags: Lionstride
---------------------------------------

They furrowed their brow at their clanmate's mention before letting out a small, humbled sigh.

❝You're right,❞ they had to be honest with their clanmate and admit, ❝I suppose I don't understand.❞

They thought for a second before dipping their head to take a bite. Chewing slowly, they thought about the situation in whole. Etherealwhisper was never one to take sides or be very outward with their opinions and feelings. Yet, they never put themselves in a prophecy-less cat's paw steps. With everything going on, Etherealwhisper was sure many things would be put into a new perspective.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Attiechan
attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Laetificat » Sat May 22, 2021 7:12 am

Stormgrowl - Tags: Brookpaw, Morningpaw, Hailpaw
She snorted at Hailpaw’s words. “As a senior prophecy mentor, she will value my input. I think it would be good for you to not put off your prophecy training,” Stormgrowl said decisively. The she-cat paused as her new apprentice protested, then frowned in irritation at him. “I’m not going to make you two unleash your powers on the territory. More like... meditating. I want you two to simply feel out your powers, to grasp at what you’re capable of. I believe this will be particularly helpful for you Brookpaw.” She shuffled her wings into a more comfortable position, careful of the other cats.

Silentpaw - Tags: Cedarsight, Mothmouth
Her expression brightened as Cedarsight explained his and Mothmouth’s hunting trip. She could only imagine Cedarsight’s magnificent jump to catch the wren. Silentpaw grinned at him in congratulations, then nodded to confirm she had caught something too. ‘Shrew’ she mouthed, sitting back on her hind paws and using her front paws to shape an elongated snout like a shrew would. Mothmouth was still dozing off beside Cedarsight, and the sight warmed her heart. He looked... cute as he slept, peaceful for once.
Last edited by Laetificat on Sat May 22, 2021 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Laetificat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat May 22, 2021 7:26 am

𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥 prophecy of empathy ♥
() - ( 38 moons ) - ( deputy ) - ( apprentice: none ) - ( pan ) - ( crush: Freshbreath ) - ( tags: Miragestar )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
♥ She waited, on edge, for Miragestar to say something else to her, perhaps to put her at ease. Luckily, her wishes were answered and she relaxed slightly at the leader's words that were now filled with... solemnness? Forgiveness? Why was it so hard to tell with her? "Oh, thank you, Miragestar," Acaciapetal breathed out a sigh of relief and the feelings of guilt quickly subsided. At her next statement, she couldn't help but feel embarrassed and shuffled her paws. "Yes, of course! I seem to forget myself sometimes, but I know that was incredibly rude of me," Acaciapetal enthused.
♥ Her ears perked up at the prospect of Miragestar leaving camp for most of the night. But then she remembered herself and why she was speaking to the leader in the first place. Acaciapetal had to do something to make up for her mistake. "Yes, it has been a while. Not that it matters! I suppose it only makes sense for you to go on patrol when I was... out of camp for the day. I'll stay behind and watch over the camp, of course. Hopefully, nothing extensive will happen," Acaciapetal joked half-heartedly.

𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐫 prophecy of trees 🙞
() - ( 35 moons ) - ( warrior ) - ( apprentice: Pigeonpaw ) - ( straight ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: Rainshadow )
🙞 She waited for his response, her tail swishing over the ground impatiently as she waited. "Hmm, a long time, you say? I wonder why that is," Mousewhisker pondered aloud, but the tom answered for her. She followed his gaze around camp, but found nothing of interest and returned her eyes to him. "Really? I never knew that. Although I suppose if us... prophecy cats... took the time to notice, then maybe things would change," Mousewhisker offered. The dark brown she-cat knew that if she spoke to Acaciapetal, perhaps such an occurrence would come. She frowned at Rainshadow's last statement and shook her head. After a few moments of thinking, she admitted, "I suppose I can understand where she's coming from. I don't think it was right for Miragestar to dole out such a harsh punishment."

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐩𝐚𝐰 prophecy of storms ☁
() - ( 9 moons ) - ( apprentice ) - ( mentor: Cavetooth ) - ( bi ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: Stormgrowl & Brookpaw )
☁ He didn't say anything, but he was doubtful of Stormgrowl's words about Cavetooth. She wasn't that much younger than the warrior in front of him. Hailpaw glanced over in surprise at Brookpaw, apparently having not noticed his friend in his sleepy daze. It was unlike him to argue, but for the moment he was grateful. "Yes, I agree. No disrespect to you, Stormgrowl, but it just doesn't make sense to try something so dangerous," Hailpaw backed him up. However, he was a bit confused as to the mystery behind Brookpaw's prophecy. The "you know" was a repeated blur in his mind. What was that supposed to mean? Would he ever learn the secret?
☁ When Stormgrowl mentioned "meditating", Hailpaw got an idea. He didn't have to use his powers, he could just close his eyes and pretend he was doing something. "Oh, well now that you mention it, I think that's a good idea. It sounds like a peaceful and calm way of getting in tune with our powers. Y'know, just sitting there and not actually doing anything," Hailpaw said pointedly and glanced over at his friend.

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧 no prophecy ✘
() - ( 97 moons ) - ( elder ) - ( straight ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: open )
✘ She had been napping all day in the sunlight, but now she sat in the clearing and groomed herself under the night sky. Nettlefern glanced around the clearing and noticed others socializing with each other. Most likely gossiping about the most recent news - or at least, she assumed. She was never told anything, and it made her a little grumpy to be so neglected after dedicating so much time to this clan.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby attiechan » Sat May 22, 2021 4:11 pm

etherealwhisper ☩ prophecy of the saint ☩ they/them
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Tags: Lionstride
---------------------------------------
They swallowed another bite swiftly.

❝Is there anything I could do to help?❞ they mewed sincerly. "Given the current situation?"

They only wanted to understand the situation, especially, from his perspective. The last thing they wanted was for their fellow clanmates to think themselves lesser than them over some silly prophecy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Attiechan
attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun May 23, 2021 8:20 pm

Freshbreath - Propechy of plants
(male - medicine cat - apprentice is Specklepaw - crush on Acaciapetal)
(talking with: open)

-
He looked after his apprentice who left the den to get something to eat, his ears followed the caregiver as the cat walked past him to go to talk with the Twistflare. He didn't think that going to talk to her at the moment could be the right thing to do as she seemed to want to be alone, but he could not stop anyone if they did want to talk to her.

Scarletjade - Propechy of chancing colors
(male - caregiver - crush is open)
(Talking with: open)

-
He took some of his caught fishes to the pile and started to eat it, the little walk with Sootleaf and Creamflower was being very fun and they sure got a nice bunch of fish.

Twistflare - no propechy
(female - warrior - apprentice is Brookpaw - crush on...)
(talking with: Ryewhisker )
-
She sighed "no do whatever you want to do, if you want to leave, leave if you want to stay, stay" she meowed to the older cat "I am not in place to say what everyone could be doing" she continued. She took her paws over her face and landed her head over her paws, closing her eyes "but I am tired, I think I am going to get some sleep now" she said silently.

Rainshadow - no prophecy
(male - warrior - apprentice is Tigerpaw - crush is Aspenheart)
(talking with: Mousewhisker)

-
He gave sight "Well I don't think that really helps anything, maybe it's just time to forget are you prophesy cat or not and live your life the way you want" he meowed thoughtfully "I've noticed that there are some prophecy cats too who are not so happy about their powers..." he meowed to her. He thought for a moment "by the way Mousewhisker, after what my sister did today, I've heard rumors that you prophesy cats think all of us with no prophecy is planning to betray the clan or something? Is that true?" he asked her "I think that's just rude to believe that way?" he said 'especially when prophecy cats can do even more damage to the clan than no prophecy cats' he thought himself.

Pearshell - Propechy of aquatic breathing
(male - warrior - apprentice is open - crush on developing to Sunsertriver )
(talking with: open)

-
He watched the darkening sky, with a smile on his face, he didn't realize in the morning how much he enjoyed being with Sunsetriver. The little hunting trip with the she-cat sure was opened his eyes, maybe his heart too, it was embarrassing to think about, but he may have a little crush on that female warrior.

Coconutpaw - Prophecy of electricity
(female - apprentice - a mentor is Primesong - crush on...)
(talking with: Tigerpaw)

-
She sighed "of course you were looking, just the wrong thing instead of the ground around your legs" she meowed to him. Her eyes turned to elsewhere from now, the day was going to end soon, and again they could need to go to sleep, she was not tired yet enough to get any sleep.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾ xi

Postby Zyn » Mon May 24, 2021 9:25 am

xxC e d a r s i g h txx
☾ Warrior || Tom || 15 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Mothmouth & Silentpaw ☽
      Cedarsight let out another rumbling purr at the grin that Silentpaw shot him, she clearly thought that he had done well and that was enough for him. "We will have go hunting again together at some point. For sure after you get made a warrior" he meowed with barely contained excitement. The idea of hunting or fighting side by side with his friends made his heart warm. He tilted his head to the side as Silentpaw mouthed something to him and then sat back on her hind paws to mimic something with her front paws. Confusion flickered through his gaze as he struggled to work it out, thankfully it came to him quickly and his gaze brightened with the excitement of working it out. "A shrew! Nice! I bet it never even saw you coming" he purred. His gaze followed Silentpaw's to the black tom that was stretched out next to him, their flanks touching. Something fluttered in his chest, an unexpected warmth and he didn't quite understand why. For a moment he expression closed off, unreadable emotions flickered in his pale blue eyes. A bit shocking since it was usually so easy to read what he was feeling based off his movements and facial expressions. He had long since learned to convey his thoughts through his movements and expression along side with his slightly more animated voice. This is because his friends could use those to understand what was happening around them. His expression quickly returned to the warm excitement from before and he turned his gaze on Silentpaw again. "Think they will take you on the night patrol?" he asked curiously.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LiamTheHedgehog » Mon May 24, 2021 2:43 pm

Tigerpaw ~ Prophecy of Fire ~ 8 Moons ~ Apprentice ~ Mentor: Rainshadow ~ Crush?: Coconutpaw ~ Tags: Coconutpaw ~ Mentions: N/A ~

Tigerpaw lifted his head back up with no words to say. He gets back up realising that Coconutpaw was right, he wasn’t looking at where he was going cause he was looking at Coconutpaw. His ears went down as he looked down to the left with his eyes

Hawkshadow ~ Prophecy of Shadows ~ 39 Moons ~ Warrior ~ Apprentice: N/A ~ Crush?: N/A ~ Tags: Sunsetriver ~ Mentions: N/A ~

“Seems like you were thinking of something.” Hawkshadow mewed “what were you think of?” He added, but his voice started to sound a little strict.

Sunsetriver ~ No Prophecy ~ 30 Moons~ Warrior ~ Apprentice: Palepaw ~ Crush?: Pearshell (developing crush) ~ Tags: Hawkshadow ~ Mentions: N/A ~

Sunsetriver’s ears went down as Hawkshadow asked her what she was thinking. You would kill me though if I told you Hawkshadow... She thought to herself

LiamTheHedgehog wrote:Applepaw ~ No Prophecy ~ 7 Moons~ Apprentice ~ Mentor: Goldrush ~ Crush?: Tigerpaw ~ Tags: Open! ~ Mentions: N/A ~

Applepaw was already asleep in the apprentice den for some reason.

(Apologise for not posting here for a bit! I was busy and waiting for My friend to get Miitopia for switch to play the full version :3 shes getting it today but she would play it first to make sure it works. Also her progress gets carried from the Demo just like mine and my other friend’s profile :3)
LiamTheHedgehog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue May 25, 2021 2:18 pm

Creamflower decides to visit the elders and pads over to the elders' den, purring. "Nettlefern?" she called gently in an attempt to not scare anyone. "Grizzlystomp? Maplecloud? It's me, Creamflower. I wondering if either of you would like to tell me a story?"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed May 26, 2021 6:40 am

𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥 prophecy of empathy ♥
() - ( 38 moons ) - ( deputy ) - ( apprentice: none ) - ( pan ) - ( crush: Freshbreath ) - ( tags: Miragestar, open )
♥ She followed the she-cat's gaze to the apprentices' den, watching the younger cats fly out of the dens. There were still some shapes within the den, perhaps still sleeping. "Yes, of course. I'll go keep watch now," Acaciapetal promised and stood up. She glanced back at Miragestar and smiled warmly. The light cream she-cat wanted to wish her well before she trotted off again. "Good luck with your patrol! I hope you won't run across that nasty fox just like the earlier patrol did. That's the last thing we need." Acaciapetal dipped her head to the leader and padded away, headed for the apprentices' den, as she had said.

𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐫 prophecy of trees 🙞
() - ( 35 moons ) - ( warrior ) - ( apprentice: Pigeonpaw ) - ( straight ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: Rainshadow )
🙞 She hummed in thought and shrugged. It was hard to give her opinion on such a serious matter, and she fidgeted in her seated position. Mousewhisker suddenly felt a little uncomfortable and licked her chest to mask it. "I suppose so, although we can't really live the way we want because we still have to follow the clan code," she added thoughtfully and glanced over at the leader not far away. She knew that Miragestar was always watching. The dark brown she-cat looked back at Rainshadow and flicked an ear in surprise. "I don't know about the other... prophecy cats, but I don't think that's true." For a moment, Mousewhisker wondered if the other warrior was putting the blame on the prophecy cats for having powers in the first place.

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐩𝐚𝐰 prophecy of storms ☁
() - ( 9 moons ) - ( apprentice ) - ( mentor: Cavetooth ) - ( bi ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: Stormgrowl & Brookpaw )
☁ When Stormgrowl mentioned "meditating", Hailpaw got an idea. He didn't have to use his powers, he could just close his eyes and pretend he was doing something. "Oh, well now that you mention it, I think that's a good idea. It sounds like a peaceful and calm way of getting in tune with our powers. Y'know, just sitting there and not actually doing anything," Hailpaw said pointedly and glanced over at his friend. He was grateful when Brookpaw seemed to understand what he was saying and went along. Now they just had to see if Stormgrowl would take the bait and fall for their trick during the training session. "Well, are we going now?"

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧 no prophecy ✘
() - ( 97 moons ) - ( elder ) - ( straight ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: Creamflower )
✘ She raised her head at the sound of her voice being called and glanced around. "Creamflower, you silly she-cat, I'm over here still," Nettlefern chided gruffly, but her words were somewhat affectionate. She shifted from her position to tuck her paws under her chest and wrapped her tail-tip around her paws. "I haven't moved from this spot all day ever since Scarletjade sent me out to rest in the sun. I guess I got used to the grass." Nettlefern briefly stood and crouched back to stretch, her back popping noisily. She exhaled harshly and shook her paws out. It was getting a little painful to rest for so long. "Now, what's this story you're asking about?"
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me